MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:36 AM | Message # 106
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"Colonel Zack Marcus, division two of the Royal Guard, at your service. um, look after him for a second" Zack stood and moved to Spike's door and opened it.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:59 AM | Message # 107
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Spikes Room: Spike's eyes turn you look at you as you walk in. His face is still slightly swollen, but he looks to be fairly alert.

"Zack!" He cries as you step further into the room. He grimaces slightly at the pain in his mouth. He takes a moment before asking, more softly, "What are you doing here? Are the guards here too? Did you catch the bad guys?"

The Bedroom: The pegasus's chest rises and falls in a slow, but steady rhythm. Without opening his eyes he becks to Nigel. Hesitantly he moves up the other pony. As he gets closer he hears a slight whispering on the patients breath.

Bending down to hear what he is saying Nigel can make out a question. "Dashing?"

"Yes he sent me to pick up a-"

"You... right... it was..." his voice slowly fades away as he slips into unconsciousness.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2013-02-04, 5:59 AM

TenmaDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 6:05 AM | Message # 108
Sergeant
Group: Users
Sweet Luna! Nigel's mind continued racing. Was the book and this attack connected? After all, it was a rather old magic book. It could have had dark spells in it!

Nigel trotted over to the pegasus and braced the guy with his shoulders. "Easy there. What happened?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-04, 6:52 AM | Message # 109
Colonel general
back in Spike's room:

Zack slowly walks up to Spike and put forehooves around him "Faust be praised, your safe"

"Zack, you feeling ok?" the drake said in a confused tone

Zack sniffles a little "better now, oh crap!"

"what? the bad guys behind me?" The drake all but yelled looking fearful

Zack chuckled "no but we got to get to a hospital ASAP"

"why, am I hurt worse than I think?"

"no but someponyelse is and he needs to get a hospital."

back in the other room:

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-05, 9:54 PM | Message # 110
Generalissimo
The unconscious pegasus dose not respond to your question. Interestingly thou, you can see an odd discoloration in the skin under his right foreleg. Carefully examine the discoloration more closely and  are surprised to discover this mark subtly tattooed to his inner leg, in a color nearly indistinguishable from his natural coat.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/082/a/c/new_lunar_republic_emblem_by_metrukuta-d4tp7m8.png

You instantly recognize it as the same symbol used by the group accused off attacking Cloudsdale, 'The Children of the Night'!

{Zack, feel free to enter anytime after Nigel has made this fine, but it is up to Tenma to chose what Nigel will or will not tell you, since as of right now he dose not necessarily know you well enough to tell you everything just on impulse. Just as you don't have to be free with anything you know unless you decided to tell him.}

Added (2013-02-05, 9:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
{You can also go to try and get a doctor...}

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 2:48 AM | Message # 111
Colonel general
the door opens letting in Zack and Spike who see the injured pegasus and loses his face color "so Nigel can we move now, he needs a doctor. the most med. training I've got woun't save him if he gets infected."

"INFECTED, no way man is he going to become a zompony" Spike yelled

Zack shakes his head "no Spike he isn't."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 3:42 AM | Message # 112
Generalissimo
Looking over the wounds you realize that there is no way you can carry him to a hospitable in his condition. The wound has been closed and no major internal damage was done, (which seems unlikely from the severity of the wounds, but dispute all the bleeding there seems to be no damaged organs or cut arteries) but moving him improperly would almost certainly reopen the gash and possibly exacerbate the injury.

You can wait for Ditzy and try using a cloud to transport him, thou that would still be risky and... well Ditzy kind has a reputation for heavy cargo transportation...

Alternatively you can try and get a doctor, but with all the casualties, getting one who can really help with these extensive injury's could be problematic.

Alternatively, alternatively you can just fetch a ambulance, thou then this place is getting searched (there is a missing person here, as well as the seen of a clear attack, perpetrated less then a day after a major terrorist attack), which mean the cultist will definitely go be imprisoned, Ditzy will be in a heap of trouble and even if you all get off scoot free, there is little chance of getting anything else from The Children... willingly at any rate.

TenmaDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 6:57 AM | Message # 113
Sergeant
"Infected? Like the wound? Look, I'm going to go fetch a doctor!"

Nigel took a deep breath and rushed out the door. So much for just fetching a book. What in Luna's name was going on here?!

Message edited by Tenma - Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 7:03 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 7:24 AM | Message # 114
Generalissimo
As your magic flings to door wide a startled gray pegasus jumps back from the door way. "I'm sorry, I thought-" She begins before you cut her off.

"There has been a terrible accident! We need a ambulance here as soon as possible! HURRY!"

The mares eyes go wide (and rather disconcertingly, cross) as she gasps. Before you can say another world however, she is off like a flash! Her saddle bags fly open as they land on the ground, a large quantity of food spilling out onto the dirt. A brown paper bag, partly crushed by a small sake of flower, disgorges its now partly crushed content of pastry.

You are slightly surprised to see the faint glittering of gems, sprinkled liberty over a donut.

TenmaDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 7:30 AM | Message # 115
Sergeant
Nigel watches as the gray pegasus takes off.  He doesn't even notice the food until she's out of sight.

He looks at it and shakes his head. There's going to be some poor baker tomorrow that will not get flower.

Nigel picks bag with the pastry and heads back in. He places the bag down.

"I ran into a pegasus. She's off to get an ambulance. How is he doing?"

Message edited by Tenma - Wednesday, 2013-02-06, 7:31 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 2:17 AM | Message # 116
Colonel general
"He seems ok for the moment but I need to send a few letters so we don't get imprisoned." Nigel and Spike look at with raised brows "he is a Shadowbolt a group thought to be responsible for the attack on Cloudsdale but if I pull rank I just might get us off and him a place as my helper till this is over." Zack finshed with a smile as he began to write the first letter "I just hope Twilight isn't too cross with me" he mumbles.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 3:20 AM | Message # 117
Generalissimo
{... You are going to need to word that letter because, I cannot even begin to image how anyone bellow the rank of 'supreme leader' is going to be able to get a charge of terrorism, right after a devastating attack on the second most impotent city in the nation, lightened to 'mandatory assistants in the investigation into said attack'... Well assuming you want him to be helping you while not locked in a cell. I WILL allow it if you have a really good justification, but I want to see a real convincing letter or argument.

Oh and how are you sending these letters? Spike's with you, so you can communicate to Celestia just fine, but his communication options are a touch limited beyond that. There is a mail system, but the only mail carer you have on short hand is not going anywhere, any faster then you guys. While birds may well be used in parts of Equestria, secret hideouts tend to be light on really obvious means of communication that can give them away. Oh and spells are out because Twilight still needs to use Spike to send letters. So unless a unicorns special talent IS mail delivery, I am not really seeing a common spell for that.

If you want to wait till your in custody and just send them from there, that's fine, but if you want to avoid that bother, your going to need a means of delivery. If you think of one, then your golden, but I need to know what it is... unless you just want to talk to Celestia... which would honestly be pretty interesting...}

It takes less then half an hour before you see an emergency sky chariot arrive in front of the building. A prickly pare paramedic ponies proceed to poke and pored the patient. (sorry) Soon the pegasus has been cared back out of the house on a stretcher.

One of the paramedics tells you both that a local policemare will by shortly to take statements. He adds that neither of you should leave. Zack recognizes that this will also be used to cheek for any sighs of foal play. While you can try and cover things up, you don't know how far away the officer is and they do tend to be good at spotting hasty cover ups.

{You have till the officer arrives to come up with a clever plan or you can wait for her (I have a character for her already set up) and then try and explain things. If you use your own words and your convincing I might just let you guys off the hook for now.

Feel free to have her arrive and ask the basic "Who are you three?" What happened here? where did the injury come from? Where where you when it happened? What is your relation to the victim? Any idea about motive? Why was he out here? Why where you three here? What about the pegasus?"

The reason I am putting thous there is because they will not be asked if you guys aren't in the cottage when she arrives. If you are I don't want to hold things up by waiting for you guys to say high while I just ask a bunch of questions that you could save time by just coming up with answers to now. Oh and quick note, I get the say on what she thinks about your story, true or false.}

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 8:02 AM | Message # 118
Colonel general
"don't fret guys none of us did that to him in fact we saved his life." Zack goes to put his armor back on and begins to write a letter which he gave to Spike, Zack nodded and Spike lit it up.

{answers. Zack Marcus Colonel of division two of the Royal Guard, an attempted murder, unsure, asleep in the corner over there, unclear but I'd like to say friend, not enough info about the assailant to know for sure but I'd venture a guess at 'to keep him silent', to meet me, Spike was saved by the vic' you already know mind Nigel's I'm unclear on, I'm not sure I follow?}

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 9:04 AM | Message # 119
Generalissimo
{That was not a, fill in the blanks. That was a... hold on I am just going to introduce her, since you guys aren't going to run...}

Oh and I got your letter... await a reply in the next post}

You hear a knock on the door again open it to see a policemare. She is stocky, orange and has an magnifying glass for a cutie mark.

"You three where here when the injury took place?" She asks. "I am going to need any information you can give me about how how this pony got hurt. Ill also need to take a look around. Has anything been moved or touched since the incident?"

{OK let me set this a bit more clearly. If you want to just basically say exactly what happened, with a full explication of relevant facts, just say that. If you want to hid or distort facts (for instance say, come up with a more possible story then, "I just woke up alone with a guy who I have alto of justifiable reasons to not like and he was just cut open like that... then as soon as somepony else showed up with me standing over him, I did everything I could to try and save him... no I was not the one who called for the hospitable, but I WOULD HAVE, HONEST!"

As I said, I will make a call on how she reacts/what she believes once you have given your reports.}

TenmaDate: Thursday, 2013-02-07, 9:52 AM | Message # 120
Sergeant
Nigel shook his head, "Not that I know of, ma'm." He took a deep breath, not really knowing what to do. This is the first time he's ever talked to a policemare. Better just state the facts.

"Look, I don't know what's going on here. I am Professor Nigel Shetland. I was sent here to collect a book for Dashing Orange. You can check that, by the way. He's head of the history department at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.

I came upon an open door and this scene. The pegasus was injured. This young pony here dressed the wounds and I went out to fetch an ambulance."

He hoped that was everything. Nigel glupped. Why was he so nervous? It was very clear Col Zack didn't attac
k.

Message edited by Tenma - Thursday, 2013-02-07, 9:54 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz