MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
the Grand Cross
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-10-06, 6:15 AM | Message # 91
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight looks pale. "Well what can we do to stop... the end of everything?"

"I might know somepony who might know a bit about this." iNikatha says, approaching the small group. "Before I came here I met an old desveled pony with a missing leg who told me... something very strange. I have never forgotten his words, but I fear have been hesitant to repeat them, for I fear there is a grate evil who has cocked an ear to them." The zebra looks pensively into the sky. "The Tick Took ponies messages may now have found there time though."

Will_EvergrennDate: Monday, 2013-10-07, 9:04 PM | Message # 92
Sergeant
Group: Users
"yea Celestia, how long do we have to stop everything from ending?" Glade asked calmly

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-10-07, 11:45 PM | Message # 93
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I don't entirely know my self, young shade, but like with every danger that has ever surfaced here in Equestria, I have faith that my little ponies will find the strength to overcome" Celestia said with a bright smile

"I'm not so sure" D said gaining the attention of everyone "there is a lot more at risk than just Equestria this time, this isn't some purple ooze, a power hungry centaur, or all the things the Elements have fought so we need help" he said with a resolved tone "can you send a telepathic message across the multiverse?"

Celestia thinks for a moment "I think it might be possible, if I cooperate with Luna, Solaris, and Apollo maybe"

"Luna is in Sugarcube corner, thank you, now about that 'tick tock' pony"

{from here on all players can play as a crossover character, just be sure you can play them well and don't just drop them out of the sky please, also link info about the character so the rest of us aren't lost thanks}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2013-10-07, 11:47 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-08, 1:17 AM | Message # 94
Generalissimo
{How dark can the characters settings be? Because as far as traveling across alternate worlds go, no one beats Roland of Gilead AKA The Gunslinger from Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series, but the character and his world are SUPPER DARK! The point of the character is that even though he is the hero and the archetypal lone badass cowboy, that dose not excuse the fact that he is a cold blooded killer who is largely detached from other people.

I can also just pull out other, less dark characters, like Agent Cooper or other reality hoping fictional characters.}

iNikatha's smile twists into something false and strained, clearly having to work to maintain his cheerful demeanor as he recounts. "It happened when I was still on the road, not long before I came here. I met an older pony with a missing leg who was traveling in the other direction. He had ignored all others who had passed him by, but when he walked close to me he sized up as though his hart had just been stricken. I pulled him to the side of the road, hoping to save him, but as soon as we where off the road he grabbed my clock and pulled me down to him."

The zebra's eyes unfocused and his words grow fainter as is he describes the encounter.

The white maned pony's breath stank of some rotating wood and burning oil and iNikatha pulled back, suddenly wanting nothing more then to be away from the strange station. The ponies strength was grate, however and the zebra felt himself held still as his captor began to speak.

"Through the darkness of future's past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds...
Fire... walk with me."

He pulled iNikatha in closer and to his mild surprise the zebra felt no urge to resist. "We lived among the ponies. I think you say, bakery. We lived above it. I mean it like it is... like it sounds. I too have been touched by the dark one. Mark on the left flank... Oh, but when I saw the face behind the light, I was changed. I took the entire leg off. My name is Tick. His name is tock."

The white bearded ponies face then seemed to fade away, replaced by a hole in the world. Like a pony possessed iNatha looked into the hole in the world without fear or hesitation. On the other side was a room, dark and smokey and filled with shapes that the zebra could not make out, but that filled him with dread.  Looking around, a snarl of rage plastered across her face, was a bright pink earth pony with a flat and deserved mane.

"Tick! Tick can you hear me? You will not escape aging! I WILL catch you with my death bag!" Her wide and wild eyes suddenly focused on the zebra. Her face suddenly split into a wide grin as she pointed a hoof at him. "They may think that I have gone insane, but I promise you... I WILL kill aging!"

iNikatha fell back screaming as the world fell away with him, hurtling him down towered and endless void of red currents when-

"I don't recall anything after that." The zebra looks away, unwilling to meet the princess's eyes. "Please don't ask me to try."

{This whole bit is fairly shamelessly taken from Twin Peeks, so credit where it is due, here is the original clip.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CGzPaJUOE
The basics explanation is that is that it is a pearl word who's inhabitants feed on fear and pain. Despite this they are, for the most part and in there own strange way, fairly friendly and benevolent, though Bob is most certainly not. It is called The Black Lodge and there is another, longer clip about it that shows why many people consider it a form of sort of hell. For this games sake, I see it as an alternate world that contacts this world to others, including one where Pinkie is posed by Tock, turning her into the infamous Pinkamena.}

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2013-10-08, 1:18 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-08, 4:07 AM | Message # 95
Colonel general
"well that was something, though I don't see how pertains to what is happening so I won't ask you to go on" D said with a straight forward tone "beside I've got a feeling we're not done here" he said looking towards Rainbow, FlutterShy, and the thing she is holding. His eyes going wide upon seeing the blue penguin thing "Fluttershy!" he yells startling her into dropping the creature, a look of fear washes over D and Laharl's group

{dark characters are fine but for the worlds sake, if you pick a dark one have them tone it down a bit}

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-08, 4:25 AM | Message # 96
Generalissimo
{Well as the kinda brakes the point of Roland (and over powers him, since the guy is a a fast firing, fast reloading dead shoot that he kills an entire town in the first book and a good in the last the major flaw to balance him is the fact that he is basically contently on the verge of just becoming monster) I will leave the Gunslinger to his endless quest and pick someone else when the opportunity opens.}

Tømmergogger trots over to the penguin and pokes it. "What are you all cowering for? Have you never seen a flightless bird before?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-09, 9:05 PM | Message # 97
Colonel general
{I was hoping for you to catch it but oh well}

luckily Applejack makes a diving catch at the last second "oh thankyouthankyouthankyou, dood" the penguin said while hugging her

"why are you so thankful? A fall for that height woulda just hurt a little."

"it would have been worst than that." Flonne said with a look of relief

"yea, Prinnys like this one explode if handled too roughly" Etna said causing Applejack to worry that it is now around her neck "don't worry their mostly harmless it takes a lot to set them off and they can't go off at will"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-10, 0:53 AM | Message # 98
Generalissimo
Tømmergogger takes a few large steps back. "You might have mentioned the explosive bird's nature BEFORE the poor girl picked it up!" She shouts at the humanoids. "She could have been hurt do to your negligence!"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-10-11, 0:14 AM | Message # 99
Colonel general
"Hey how were we supposed to know, if you didn't notice we were kinda extra crispy at the moment" Etna yelled right back

"um, I'm a little curious, what exactly is this this thang" Applejack motions to the Prinny still around neck

Etna goes into detail about Prinnys with Applejack and Fluttershy paying close attention

"so Tia whats our next move"

"you all should stay in Ponyville to keep the Elements of harmony safe, I'll take Luna back to Canterlot start that message" Celestia said walking towards Sugarcube Corner

"well let's hope the next one isn't very tough" D said with a sigh 'who am I kidding, my lucks never that good'

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-10-11, 1:52 AM | Message # 100
Generalissimo
{I have been giving it some thought, but since I already have three characters, until one of them  dies or is removed from the party (which I have no problem with you doing) I am not going to bring in a 4th. Six characters in a group is pretty much the limit before it all just becomes to crowded. With the 4 humans, 4 OC ponies and mane 6 we are aridly WAY over saturated with characters so I will leave Ash and Agent Cooper till there is more room for a funny alt universe hero.}

"That's a wonderfully upbeat audited." Twilight says, rolling her eyes.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-10-27, 7:54 AM | Message # 101
Colonel general
a immensely loud moo like noise rattles the area "you've got to be kidding me, already" D just managed to get out as everyone is bounced to the ground by a massive thing landing near them, D looks to see some kind of machine ( http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Gekko?file=GeckoArt.png ), D stares in horror as the machine turns towards him and point several little tubes at him, he Closes his eyes as noise that sounds like Rattatata starts but he feels no pain. opening his eyes, he is surrounded by a dome of blue hexagons, looking up he sees Sephiroth standing before him, his right hand glowing green "Protect, thanks Sephiroth"

"are you hurt?"

"I don't think so" He said as the noise stopped, they both looked at it to see one of it's legs cocked back about to kick but it's leg turns around for an upward swinging straight kick. The protect fails, Sephiroth blocks but he and D are thrown back several meters.

music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwvY6riKRI )

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-10-27, 9:15 PM | Message # 102
Generalissimo
{OK I am just going to let you and Evergrenn handle the fights. There are only so many times I can write "Tømmergogger hits it with her ax and iNikatha hits it" before I just start repeating myself. Plus the fights tend to be resolved by D and the humanoids anyway so I am not really all that essential to these bits anyway.}

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-29, 7:29 AM | Message # 103
Colonel general
{that's I envision the battle playing out and try to describe what is happening as vividly as possible.
leaving open for Will tomorrow}

Will_EvergrennDate: Saturday, 2013-11-23, 3:00 AM | Message # 104
Sergeant
Group: Users
Glade flys up to get a cloud and strikes it sending a bolt of lightning at the machine

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 4:22 AM | Message # 105
Colonel general
{alright after almost a year in the dust I'm gonna try and use a de-fib unit on this. on a note time is reversed to before the Metal Gear showed up and it will not be showing up, WTF was I thinking anyway}

D looked around as if expecting something to appear but nothing did "well i guess we're in luck" he smiles "for once my luck doesn't cause problems"

"praise the Author," RD said with he forelegs crossed "watch tomarrow be ten times worse" she said with a smirk as D shoots her a bemused look

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Grand Cross (A grand adventure that will span the mutiverse)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz