MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 2:40 AM | Message # 46
Colonel general
Group: Checked
you have a point, but at the same time... sometime you must do what you have to to survive

"hey it the Zombie apocalypse, if it helps me and my friends survive, I'll do it"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-07-28, 3:12 AM | Message # 47
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Quote Duhad
Also, I should clarify that you would not turn Rarity into a lighting rod, but you would get her to use other unicorn
s severed horns as lighting rods for her own magic, but aging, that would be a HORRIFYING thing to do and convincing her to do something like that would be like convincing a human to cut off a zombies arm and swing it around like a club.

Well that makes it 100 times more dark than just using her as a lightning rod. Rarity does not approve! It's like hey man John is dead hmmm can we use his femur as a support beam for our tent? Yeah that sounds like a good idea.  Eeeech!

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-07-28, 3:19 AM

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:49 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant
Well like I said it was just rambling about what use a horn could be as a tool. I get what you mean G and agree. But now that you mention it. Duhad if you ever feel like writing in something like a fallout raider compound later I guess you might have an idea of his "keep away" decoration theme would be in this sort of apocalypse.

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 4:56 PM | Message # 49
Colonel
Did you come up with Time Turner or was that from something else? Because that's a really clever name, in my opinion

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-07-28, 8:28 PM | Message # 50
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Time Turner is the cannon name for Doctor Hooves, since Hasbro obviously can't call him Doctor Hooves.

Anyway back on the subject of shattering the Geneva convention rules about mistreating bodies! I just want to end off everything I said with this impotent point: You can do whatever you want! Seriously as long as a human/pony can do it realistically, you can do it! Don't let me tell you otherwise. Just keep in mind that even in the apocalypse people are still people and when they see someone armed with chopped up body parts there not going to go, "Well I guess I see why you would do that. I don't like it, but we all have to do what we have to do." They are more likely going to say something like, "Holy hell! What kinda of monster are you!?! Oh my god, is there some strain of the zombie viruses that just turns you into a raving lunatic? Hold on, I am going to purge you with fire before your crazy can rub off on me!"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-07-28, 10:48 PM | Message # 51
Lieutenant general
Isn't Colgate's Canon name Minuette? Or was that a rumor?

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 1:32 AM | Message # 52
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Yes... ish. There is sorta a weird thing ware there are two identical ponies, except that one is an earth pony and the other is a unicorn and technically one is Colgate and the other is something else, but both names end up getting applied to both characters. So I just stick with the fannon "Colgate" for the unicorn.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 3:36 AM | Message # 53
Colonel general
I can do that in the real world (maybe not with two swords yet), I did nothing Fantasy in that post, no Blade beams, no insta cuts, and no wind conjuration. just sayin, I tone it way down to make it do able in the real world.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:33 AM | Message # 54
Lieutenant general
Ah so that's the great mystery of Colgate I was wondering about that.  I prefer Colgate myself. Just was wondering what the deal was.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:39 AM | Message # 55
Colonel general
as a bit more, the name Colgate came from the fandom base on the fact that her mane looks like the toothpaste of the same name.

at least thats what I heard.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:47 AM | Message # 56
Lieutenant general
Also we will need to bridge the fact that D knows Rainbow Dash for our Guests who have met her already.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:49 AM | Message # 57
Colonel general
as part of the story this is their first meeting

big thing "he hasn't seen her yet"
... perhaps I should ask, is the show out in the human world in the RP?

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:53 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:55 AM | Message # 58
Lieutenant general
Oh well then this should be interesting to see played out. I was wondering how that was going to bridge.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 12:59 PM | Message # 59
Colonel
I refreshed the page this morning to see what was going on and barely anything had been posted, it's 6pm for me now and everyone's posted about twice!

Well anyway, I'm reading "The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy" and I regret not reading it sooner, so DON'T PANIC while I read you some of my Vogon Poetry

Also on the topic of dismemberment, I am going to make Cameron chop his own leg off and swing it at the zombies while using the blood spray from his fresh wound to blind the zombies

P.P.S should we post inventories or something? So that we can keep track of what everyone has or just go with the flow?

And finally thankyou to people who have answered my questions since I keep forgetting to say every other time...

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-07-29, 5:59 PM | Message # 60
Lieutenant general
I swear zombie if Dr. G has to reattach Cameron's leg after that there might be an accident or slip of the scalpel that kills Cameron lol. Also we can wing the inventory things so far that has gone well.

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz