MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Sad » Discorded anonymous (all those touched by Discord's influence please step inside)
Discorded anonymous
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 7:12 AM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"WHY? WHY DID HE SE-UM YO UMHF!" Scribblers words where mostly cut off as his mouth was re held shut.

"You all see this right!?" The Blue pegasus asks the rest of the assembled ponies. "Do you see what he has done to us? That MONSTER has been let lose in our land with no regard given to the safety of thous who's life's he ruined the first time around! JUST LOOK AT THAT POOR THING THERE!" He jabs a hoof at the cowering mare. "SEE WHAT DAMAGE HE HAS DONE!"

*For the record, yes, he knows exactly how horribly manipulative he is being in directly exploiting her fear of attention, by exacerbating her affliction too draw further attention to her to prove his point.*

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:29 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Broadway cowered even more. She soon flipped the chair over and used it as a tent. "Eeeeeeee! Don't look at me!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:30 PM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Scribbles looks from the blue pony too the chair tent, too Discord. Pulling out a note pad he sticks a quill into his still clammed mouth and wrights a quick note.

Holding it up it reads: 'Wow! Even by this rooms standers, your kinda a jerk, aren't you?'

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:30 PM

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 10:05 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
The chair shuffled a little. "M-Me?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 11:10 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Scribbles looks at the chair pile in clear surprise before slamming a hoof into his face.

"You see? MY POINT EXACTLY!" The blue stallion jabbed jabbed a hoof at both ponies with gusto. "Do you honestly think anypony could actually manege themselves day to day with that kinda of social awkwardness? NO! HER LIFE HAS BEEN RUINED BY THAT MONSTER AND ALL THAT'S LEFT BEHIND IS THAT QUIVERING PILE OF FURNITURE!"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 1:27 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"I wish I could help but the effect called Discording isn't caused by my magic, well one was I hope there was no long lasting side effects. sorry I got off topic, If you all recall I never used any magic on any of you what I did was make you all doubt you talents and your Marks." Discord was now sullen and unable to make eye contact.

Zack looked at his Cutie mark then he heard his fathers voice 'as long you keep the one you care about in your heart you will never be weak' tears started to well up in his eyes thanks dad he thought.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 4:22 AM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
"Really? REALLY? That's you excuse!?" The blue pegaues turns his attention back to Discord. "We are all here, but its not YOUR fault is it? Its just that we are doubting our self's? WHAT ABOUT CHAIR FORT? IS SHE JUST A BIT INSURE!? OR LOCKJAW!? THE STALLIONS WAS  TEACHER AND NOW HES SITTING HEAR TEARING EVERPONY APART! AND WHAT ABOUT 'OH ITS ALL MY FAULT'?" He roars till he is red in the face. Taking a few deep breaths he glowers at Discord. "Do you think that for one MINUTE I am going to believe that all of this... all of this.. CHAOS is not your fault!?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 10:21 AM | Message # 23
Colonel general
"no I don't because it is my fault because I'm the one caused such doubt. Broadway you love the stage right? don't let stagefright keep you down. Scribbles, your work is good if anyone says diffrent then it their tastes not your skill at fault. Zack you are by far the strongest pony I've ever met. and you I don't remember you did I even effect you directy?"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2013-02-10, 10:24 AM

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 6:03 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
The chair fort stopped quivering for a moment. It flipped over revealing a slightly less gray filly, wings outstretched. "R-Really?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 8:51 PM | Message # 25
Generalissimo
Scribbles refuses to look at the others. "Its not just the quality of my work. Its the fact that I spend all day trying to make other feel good about themselves, trying to help them learn and cultivate there natural talents and abilities." He sighs. "Then I go home to work on stories that never get read. Because my I am not even good enough at my special talent to make a liveing from it. So what makes me qualified to help others when i can't help myself? Why SHOULD I be encouraging?" He sniffs loudly.

The blue stallion snorts in derision. "OH WHAT THE HECK! REALLY! All of you are just going to accept what he is saying? That monster left echos running all throughout I was in, filling my head with all these thoughts about being caught in a cave in. Then when I got outside it was like all the clouds where writing out warnings about how if I flew up there I would be zapped down. " He shivers. "That thing is a monster and I for one am not fooled by his false apologies." For the first time since the meeting began he stands up and walks to the door. "Oh and my name is Bottle Rocket, not that I expect you too remember it!" He shouts back before leaving the room slamming the door behind him.

Standing outside the door the pegasus takes a moment to catch his breath. "Dame it." He kicked the floor. "Now what the hell am I going to do until my rid gets hear at the end of the meeting? Its not like I can go outside... dame it."

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:02 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
Broadway's coat grayed even more at Bottle Rocket's words. "I'm sorry." she said as she got back under the chair.

Message edited by runforever101 - Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:02 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:23 AM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Scribbles glared at the door. "Oh forget him. If he wants to be miserable then let him." His expression softened as he looked back to the chair tent. "Hay don't worry about him. Your in the theater right? Have you done anything locally? I don't attend allot of shows, but I might have seen you in something." As the pegasus went on his voice grew gentler and his whole appearance seemed to brighten.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:27 AM | Message # 28
Colonel general
"I fear I may not be able to help him" Discord's sullen look deeped.

"hum acording to his file his talent is demolitions and he was born and raised in a small mining town in the Rockland region."

Zack's eyes widened and he rushed out the door leaving alot of confused ponies and draconequis Discord got it wrong, you aren't being effected by your talent your being effected by- his thoughts cut short by him catch up to Bottle Rocket.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 7:43 AM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
"Where is he off too?" Scribble's asked.

Bottle Rocket was rhythmically thumping his head against a wall when he heard the sound of galloping hoofs. Turning he noticed the naturally gray unicorn dashing down the hall leading to the meeting room towered him. "Grate, don't tell me they roped you into trying to drag me back there, did they?"

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 3:50 AM | Message # 30
Lieutenant colonel
She looked at her hooves "I-" she kind of trailed off.

Forum » Roleplay » Sad » Discorded anonymous (all those touched by Discord's influence please step inside)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz