MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:12 AM | Message # 1606
Major general
Group: Users
Derpy smiled at Colgate and nodded.

"Sorry, Colgate." Brandon said. "For everyone's sake, I won't elaborate on this evening's events." Brandon returned to his Work.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:22 AM | Message # 1607
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Ruby carefully reached out and pulled the bag back to her. She pulled out the food stuffs and began greedily munching on them. "Thanks Miss Rarity!" She smiled timidly. "Mommy said you where a really nice pony." She looked downcast again as she mentioned her mother and slowed in her ravines eating. "Have you seen my mom?"

Soothing Needles frowned. "Why do you do that?" She clipped a stitch on Rockets chest. "You defend her up and down when she comes out with something terrible, but as soon as the others can't hear you, you right back to insulting her. She dose not need defenders Gibson." She frowned. "She has killed countless humans and ponies directly and indirectly, but no one here will kill her, so why keep acting like she needs to be given a full pardon when even you don't believe that?"

Across the room Colgate sighed. "Its alright Brandon. I don't really mind that much ad frankly, I just grateful to you and Derpy for being there for me." She looked out the door, "And for keeping Kat from shooting me for Mac. I kinda guessed you must have talked her down from that, since I doubt anyone else could have."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:46 AM | Message # 1608
Major general
"Oh, I did much more than talk her down!" Brandon said smuggly. Brandon chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, I'll stop. Anyway I really don't want this to turn into a thing that turns the group against each other. " Brandon said.

"I just want everyone to be friends." Said Derpy simplely.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:47 AM | Message # 1609
Lieutenant general
"It's nothing... I really wish Mac was still around." Dr. G said. "Look I believe in her it's I think a part of me is hurt about what she put Rarity through. I mean it is really hard to forgive someone who killed your friend it's even harder when she keeps hurting some pony who basically kept me from dying for two weeks. I keep wanting to forgive to understand why she is how she is and it frustrates me." G answered honestly.

"No I haven't but that is probably a good thing. I'll keep an eye out for her..." Rarity began before stopping short it was phrases like these that lost Colgate.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 2:58 AM | Message # 1610
Generalissimo
Colgate rolled her eyes at Brandon's comment. "Smooth." As he continued however she frowned. "Well what did you think I was trying to do? I knew none of what I knew was going to make one lick of difference and would just end up starting a fight." She pointed to her legs, "This is what happens when the last time someone thought I knew things and wanted me to tell them." She sighed. "It would have all been fine if Rarity had just left let well enough be, but she kept pushing and every time she pushed back she would just push harder." Colgate shook. "I never wanted any of this and I did my very best to avoid it."

Soothing Needles sighed, "I know how hard it is to go against this wishes of someone you have lost, but you can't keep letting a dead man run your life. And now she is ruining the life of your friend who is too blinded by love to see the truth of things that's right in front of her yes."

"Oh..." Ruby said, looking down. She will remember that.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 3:11 AM | Message # 1611
Lieutenant general
"Don't be sad. If I do find out she is ok you'll be the first to know." Rarity couldn't bring herself to hurt the filly's feelings. The child looked in awe at Rarity in almost an admiring light. (Uh oh! Please dont ask how!) Rarity prayed.

"But Rarity isn't blinded per say. Rarity kinda knows what it is like to be a villain." G said slowly.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 4:06 AM | Message # 1612
Generalissimo
"OK." Ruby nodded, looking doubtful. "Colgate said the same thing, but I don't think she can just find her... If she was back here I know she would come home."

Soothing Needle's rolled her eyes. "Oh so she lied constantly and killed millions? Because either she did and you should not be friends with her, or she is comparing vastly different things and drawing faulty conclusions from it."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 5:15 AM | Message # 1613
Lieutenant general
"Can I ask you a question Ruby?" Rarity asked.

Dr. G sighed "Is there another option? I mean is everything in life so cut and clear?" Dr. G asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 7:45 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 7:34 AM | Message # 1614
Generalissimo
"OK?" Ruby replied.

Soothing Needles blinked slowly. "Alright, well then either she did something terrible or did not and that is why she is not imprisoned like Luna." Soothing Needles looked G squire in the eyes. "And that is irreverent. Gibson, I am going to be honest with you and it is going to hurt. Are you ready?" Before G could say anything Soothing Needles pressed ahead. "I think you are acting like a moral cowered right now. Your hiding behind your dead friend and Rarity's biased and out of date opinions to justify not making a stand. Either you believe she is an untruest worthy person who you need to deal with in some way for her crimes or she is an innocent who deserves to be left alone, but you can't ride the fence on this and still claim to be a leader of any kinda."

Soothing Needles jabbed G hard. "There is the core of a good, strong leader and a good man inside of you and one I want to meet, but he is buried under uncertainty and a refusal to stand up for himself! You bend over backwards and ignore all your own opinions just to please Rarity and its ridicules! Now quit being your 'best friends' lab dog and stand up for yourself or just admit that the person you really want to be is just a second mouth piece for platonic best friend to the mare that some how 'friend zoned' you without ever being romantically interested."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 8:25 AM | Message # 1615
Lieutenant general
"Do not take this as a sign of weakness but you have a point. I need to take a walk to clear my head. I assure you though that I am far from a weak human being. I have made choices even killing my own wife. I will be back but I need to clear my mind if you don't Mind. Dr. G. Left Brandon still basking in the glow of his conquest noticed G and followed. G sat under an apple tree and began talking out loud. "How do I really feel about Colgate?" He asked aloud. Brandon caught up.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 8:26 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 8:59 AM | Message # 1616
Major general
Brandon sat down next to G. "Hey, man what's on your mind?" he asked.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:19 AM | Message # 1617
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "I think I just had my entire choices questioned and then now I'm not sure how I feel about Colgate. Like I'm mad that she hurt so many people. In a way she killed my wife! I even thought we should leave her to fend for herself with the monsters she made. But I want to believe she's good. And not because of Rarity or Mac although I keep hearing." G paused. "Wait he didn't say anything about her did he before he died. He talked about ending this mess. A promise I made to myself and to him. As much as I want to believe in the good of people Colgate is a criminal and needs to be held accountable for her actions. Rocket, Kat ,Twilight and Soothing Needles are right. I know you and Derpy sympathize with her but in the interests of the group I think she needs her magic revoked. She's hurt to many people and I'm tired of this!" G said and he left the tree. He went into the barn and looked for Twilight. "Twilight can we talk?" He asked.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:43 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:23 AM | Message # 1618
Generalissimo
Twilight walked out from a side room, frowning. "What is it G?"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:32 AM | Message # 1619
Major general
"You know what man,"  Brandon said. "I think that you might be right about restricting her magic. I mean that's what we did last time Colgate's powers threatened our safety. I also think that this a mature move to put aside your feelings for Rarity and Colgate's relationship to make your own desision. proud of you Doc!"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:50 AM | Message # 1620
Lieutenant general
"I wanted to confer with you on something from a leader's perspective. I feel that we need to restrain Colgate's Magic again. And perhaps have a stern guard on her in the interests of safety. I find that her lack acknowledgement or remorse for her crimes should suit her punishment. What is your view on the matter? I ask you because you are the most lawfully neutral of the group and we need to do what's best for everyone."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz