MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 0:16 AM | Message # 271
Major general
Group: Users

The Interior of the TARDIS

"Now... open your eyes!" Exclaimed Time Turner as he guided Derpy into the Police Box.

Derpy's eyes opened she gaze in wonder a the impossible sight. "Wow!"

"Welcome to the TARDIS!"  Said Time Turner smiling. "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space!" He had made this speech many times and it never got old for him. "What do you think?"

"So... this is your time machine." said Derpy.

"Yes." Said Time Turner smiling.

"And it's all inside that little blue box." said Derpy.

"Yes!" said Time Turner excitedly. The next part was his favorite part."And that means..."

"It's smaller on the outside!" exclaimed Derpy!

"Yes! It's smaller on the... wait. No! "Said Time Turner! "No! you're suposed to say 'It's bigger on the inside'!"

"Isn't that the same thing?" asked Derpy.

"Yes, but my way's cooler." Said Time Turner.  "Semantics aside, we can go anywhere any time. We could go see the founding of Ponyville or Meet Starswirl the Bearded. He sounds like a brilliant bloke. Possiblly the brightest pony in all history. Also excellent taste in hats."Time Turner rambled. "Or we could see the future. Seeing as this is a new universe to me, I have no idea what happens!" Time Turner extended his hoof to Derpy. "So, Miss Ditzy Doo, where to first?"

Derpy took Time Turner's hoof and smiled.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 0:59 AM | Message # 272
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D heard some shuffling around in a few parts of the cabin (so not every one is asleep, huh why do I care?)
~ok I'm back and Evan and Scoots are both here.~
"good," he said turning to RD "wanna speak to Scoots?"
"what, of course but how shes not here." consternation evident in her voice
"turn on the speaker Jack"
~got it, on~
"Evan, Scoots how ya doing?"
~we're great, D~
~yea what he said~
RD couldn't believe it Scoots voice came from this thing
"you two aren't going to believe who is sitting next to me right now, Rainbow Dash." D said with a knowing smile
both kids let out a yell, ~really, she is really alive~ Scoots said in a choking voice
D nodded to her "yea Squirt, I'm here" she said in a equally choked up voice
~Rainbow, I thought you died~ Scoots said sobbing ~see I told you!~ another childish voice rings
"and you must be D's nephew?"
~yep thats me, Evan at your service~
RD chuckled a little "and as thanks for keeping my Scoots in good spirts I'll give D my sig for you"
~cool~ ~Rainbow, am I going to see you soon.~
"sure Squirt, and as soon as this is all over I got a surprise for you"
~coo-*brrkz*- Rainb-*brrz*- Wats goin-*brrz*~
~losing sig-*Brz* Stay safe~ static was all that was left

RD began crying "shes safe, thank the Sisters she is safe"
D pocketed the device and held his arms open for RD, she leaned into his arm and hugged him. "now lets see about sleeping arrangements."

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 1:01 AM

SmalokiDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 1:20 AM | Message # 273
Private
"Well, good night! See you in the morning", Dr. G said as he settled into his makeshift bed for the night.

Salim fought with his blanket until he found a comfortable sleeping position.
This went pretty well..., he thought as he doze off. Better than expected. I think I should stay... stay until the cure is... revealed...
After being awake for almost two days in a row, he fell into deep sleep within a few minutes. For hours he slept completely unconsciously, without any dreams; but at the end of the night, when his exhaustion was long extinguished, his consciousness awoke.

In his dreams, he was roaming around in a swamp. Thick fog made it impossible to see further than five metres. Suddenly, dead bodies began to rise from the ground. Salim panicked as he found himself surrounded by zombies. He jumped over one that was still half-buried and ran for his life, constantly having to dodge walking corpses that emerged from the fog before him. After a while, he realised that he had outrun the undead and began to slow down.
Looking at the unnatural, thick fog, he slowly kept walking onwards, away from the army of the dead. Then he tripped over something. When he got back up, he saw that 'something' was a purple pony that had been sleeping on the ground. It opened its eyes and stared at him.
"Uh... hello?" he muttered, trying not to attract any zombies by talking loudly.
The pony kept staring.
"I... I'm sorry I... tripped over you. I wasn't looking where I was going."
After a few seconds, the pony blinked.

"If you fight fire with fire, you will end up burning your nipples."

"Oh, I-... uh, what?" Salim replied in confusion.

"The stars will aid in her escape."

"Um... whose escape?"

"The alga lord's escape!"

"I don't think I understand..."

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true!"

Salim was dumbfounded. He had no idea what was going on.
He took a look around and realised that they were surrounded by zombies.
"Are... are you guys gonna attack or are you just going to stand there? Don't get me wrong, it'd be great if you would just keep standing there! Although it is a little creepy..."
Then, all at once, the undead started arguing. Salim couldn't make out what they were arguing about as there were too many of them talking at the same time, but it seemed like it had to do with recruiting children for battle.
He looked back at the pony that was still lying on the floor.
"Do you know what's going on?"

"The taffy king stirs in his slumber.
Take heed, take haste!
Do not tarry, do not waste!"

A small child wearing a gas mask forced its way between two of the zombies and approached Salim, asking "Are you my mummy?".
Suddenly, the purple pony got up.

"Rise and shine, mister Freeman! Riiise and shiiine!"

With that, the world suddenly collapsed around Salim as he woke up at dawn, both refreshed and confused.

*Everyone else seems to be doing dream sequences now, so I thought I'd join in on the fun. No character development here, just a mixture of weird dream and nightmare.
Twilight's 'poem' is blatantly stolen quoted from the last frame of this comic: http://limeylassen.deviantart.com/art....9326100

Message edited by Smaloki - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 1:31 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 2:54 AM | Message # 274
Colonel general
*well that was a thing....yea 'a thing'*

D and RD sat under a window on the second floor. "so.. uh where you gonna sleep?"

"I think I should sleep with the others," RD looks worried "but what if the others are all asleep already" D shakes his head

"don't wanna wake the others up huh?" RD nods "Rainbow your too loyal sometimes you know that?" she looks at him with a raised brow "they won't mind, they're all scared and they need all the reasureance they can get. you just being there with them is enough"

"how are you so sure?"
"because, I'm scared too anyone would be, you'd be crazy to not be"
"oh," she smiled a little "you wanna know what Scoots' surprise is?" D raised his brow now "I don't know if they are still there but on my nightstand back in Ponyville, are some adoption papers for Scootaloo." D smiles wide and pats her on the back. she stands up and heads to the door to the bedroom with all the other ponies "goodnight D.... sweet dreams"

"goodnight Rainbow Dash, sweet dreams" after RD closed the door D went out the window and pulled out a yellow stone from around his neck "I talked to her, I talked to THE Rainbow Dash" he sighed putting the stone back under his shirt and sat on the ledge outside the window and went to sleep.

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 5:53 AM | Message # 275
Colonel
Cameron had left the shed and found his way back into the house, for a bit of light reading material he pulled out his book and opened to a random page, this one (Pg. 207) was about poetry he looked at the three titles; Ozymandias, Invictus and Vitar Lampada. He closed the book "Maybe later" he mumbled as he lined the kitchen chairs up to make a temporary bed. The moon shone in from the window making shadows that became more horrific looking the longer he stared, so he shut his eyes tight and prayed for sleep just like every other night.

*I assume that it is night*

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 5:58 AM | Message # 276
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Given the weirdness of everyone trying to past being asleep/trying to figure out when they can wake up again, I am going to say that everything posted before this happened at some point in the evening and now its 7 hours later, at crack of dawn. Anyone who wants to 'wake up' and get back to none dream based RP can do so, anyone who wants to finish up there dreams, just say something like, *A few hours ago, during X's dream* so we can get back to it without rushing you.*

As the first rays of sunlight crept over the tree line, Colgate slowly made her way over to the window. Though her body was still sore all over, she felt a restlessness that would not let her stay still in the strange room. As she watched the sun rise, free of the magical guidance of the Princess, she frowned. Maybe it was that this odd world was so big. Every piece of furnisher and every proportion of every room seemed huge and empty, even when they where filled with sleeping ponies.

She looked at them, her friends all peacefully asleep, safe in there trust in the bizarre interdenominational aliens who had become there benefactors and protectors... and friends. Colgate sighed again as she stared glumly out the window, feeling suddenly very alone. As she looked down she saw one of the humans, Mac she thought, though at this angle she could not be sure, walking away from the cabin and down towered the lake with a bottle of something in one hand and a shoot gun in the other.

"What is he doing?" Colgate wondered aloud as the sunrise slowly illuminated the staggering figure.

Mac slowly descended the rough stone steps leading down to the small dock. For awhile he considered letting his feet soak in the water, but the idea of being grabbed and pulled in killed that idea before it had even gotten any legs under it. Instead, he sat on the dock and took a small sip of the whisky, letting the gun rest by his side. As the sun's rays played across his face and the sky began to glow with the rosy colors of dawn, he set aside the bottle and raised both hands high above his head.

"Praise the sun." He muttered then started the giggle. He took another sip of whisky and lay flat on his back, content to wait for the others to wake up.

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 6:02 AM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 7:11 AM | Message # 277
Sergeant
A few hours ago
Cameron had left the shed while Travis remained. The blunt had no real effect to him so he smoked two more. The taste becoming better and better. The shed filling with intoxicating smoke. About thirty minutes later the effects started kicking in room started feeling bigger and everything became brighter.
Present time
Travis suddenly felt claustrophobic inside so he took off his shirt. When that failed him he charged through the door out the shed releasing a cloud of smoke into the air. "I think I overdid it... Gotta... Cabin... No one notice" he thought aloud. He started walking around the cabin looking for the front door. He walked around and around but to no avail, He couldn't find the door. He shook his head looking towards the trees "WOAH" he shouted. He looked from side to side amazed at the green blur lines that appeared he he shifted his head. He lifted his hands up trying to grab the lines making whooshing noises with his mouth. A thought entered his head (CAKE want I)

*At this point Travis is entering the main high and as a note he's most likely pretty gullible right now ; )

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 7:21 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 7:54 AM | Message # 278
Major general
Back to Brandon (Yeah, remember him?) A few Hours ago during Derpy's Nightmare.
Brandon had a relatively restfull sleep until now. There was that  one dream where Derpy kept force feeding him muffins with live bees in them, but he always had that dream. Brandon didn't  know what woke him, but he sure was awake now. His vision was a bit blurry but he could make out a figure sitting on the couch beside the sleeping Derpy. He didn't think that anyone was awake at this hour. Maybe it was Cameron or Travis back from wherever they went. Brandon's vision cleared. The figure appeared to be equine. It wasn't any of the ponies that were staying in the cabin. It was a brown stallion. Derpy mumbled in her sleep. The stallion ran a hoof through her mane and draped something around the sleeping mares shoulders and stood. Brandon was curious how the stallion had managed to get in. "Hey you! What are you doing?" Brandon croaked still a bit groggy. The stallion looked at him and smiled and gave a friendly wink. For some reason took that to mean that the stranger meant no harm. The  stallion placed a blue envelope on the end of the coach. He leaned in close to Derpy and whispered in her ear.
"I'll always be with you."
 The stallion turned back around and put a hoof to his lips and slipped out the front door. Brandon quietly got up to see where the stallion was going. Through a window Brandon saw  the stallion step into a blue police box. In mere seconds the box had  vanished  without a trace.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 8:59 AM | Message # 279
Lieutenant general
*Was Busy at work till now lol.

Dr. G awoke to light hitting his face. He hadn't had such a restful sleep in a long time. Though now that he thought about his dreams had been strange last night. Hos dreams kept being interrupted by the  song Baby got back being sung by Rarity and at one point Colgate. He scratched his head as he tried to push the slightly amusing but largely disturbing images. He thought about asking Rarity about it but decided against it he pour himself som cider from last night and walked over to the dock seeing as no one else was awake and saw Mac. "Morning sunshine. Another day in paradise he said breaking the ice.
*Of course this post must include a link to "Baby Got Back!" So I won't disappoint  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU *

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 9:00 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 9:40 AM | Message # 280
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac lifted a hand and waved to Gibson lazily. "Morning Doc." He yawned and slowly sat up, turning to face the doctor. "Your up and at'um bright and eerily. Is that a Doctor thing or just a you think?" Mac smiled. "Your my first friend with a doctorate, so I am honestly curious."

As Doc G's eyes shifted to the bottle of whisky Mac looked sheepish and pushed the bottle away from himself. "Before you say anything, I don't make a habit of drinking first thing out of bed. Just had kinda a rough night and needed to clear my head a little, you know?"

*I don't know if I should be happy for horrified by what I started with that post, but I am definitely amused. : P*

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 9:42 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 10:38 AM | Message # 281
Colonel
Cameron watched Mac and Doc out through the window with Octavia who had come to wake him up, "What are they up to?" Cameron wondered

"What do you mean?" Octavia asked him

"Well they could be doing anything," he started "couldn't they." he looked at her, she gave him an annoyed look "As soon as we get back on the road it's up to them whether they do or don't come with us" he chuckled "I'm only kidding, god"

"Come on lets go talk to them" Octavia said making her way to the door

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 10:38 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 9:38 PM | Message # 282
Lieutenant general
Dr. G chuckled showing his own cup of Apple Cider."I'm pretty sure I'm not doing the best myself with this cider here." Dr. G said. "The early thing must be a doctor thing although this past night was my most restful night in a while although I did have this recurring dream that nevermind." Dr. G added recalling said amusing night mare.

Rarity for her part awoke groggy."Yes i will rise but I will not shine." Rarity muttered to herself. (Remind me to turn off my charm before bed) She thought to herself. Noticing Colgate up Rarity sauntered over and greeted her. 
"Hello Darling nice to see you up." Rarity greeted Colgate as she stifled a yawn. "Did you sleep well?" Rarity inquired smiling cheerfully.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 0:09 AM | Message # 283
Major general
The sunrose on the cabin. Brandon had spent most of the night trying to make scence of the stallion's mysterious visit. He had already figured that the stallion was Derpy's friend, Time Turner, but he couldn't figure why he didn't want anyone to know he was there. 

Derpy woke up from a night of terrifying nightmares. She yawned and noticed something wrapped around her neck.  It was a long striped scarf. She didn't remeber putting the scarf on, but she swore she had seen the scarf before. "Morning,Brandon." Muttered Derpy "You sleep well?"

"Yeah" said Brandon. "where'd that scarf come from?" asked Brandon pretending not to know.

"I don't know." Said Derpy."I just woke up and there it was." Derpy sat up and noticed a blue envelope sitting on the end of the couch. Derpy picked up the envelope. It was nearly identical to the one she got just before the Tear opened. Derpy quickly opened it. she needed to read it now.

Added (2014-08-14, 0:09 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Time Turner's Letter

*Warning! Contains copious amounts of Doctor Who techno-babble. Read at you own risk.*

Dear Ditzy,

I write this letter partly to let you know I am alive and well and partly for my own sanity. The combination of the massive amounts of stress I have been under lately and the fact I have no one to talk to aboard the TARDIS has driven me to start talking to a coat rack. Her name is Georgia. That aside I have made plenty of discoveries that I must relay to you.
    Unfortunately I am unable to prevent the tear in the space/time continuum and the subsequent "zombie" out break because it is a fixed point in time. Meaning it is an event in time that is impossible to change the outcome no matter what, Like Discord's reign, Luna's transformation in to Nightmare Moon, and When Twilight Sparkle...Nevermind. Spoilers! Anyway, I've examined the tear and found something perculiar it seems very similar to the one that brought me to Equestria three years ago. However that tear, as well as most dimensional tears only last 24 hours tops, yet this tear has stayed open for months and is still open. Something tells me The tear between Earth and Equestria was made intentionally.
    I've also been working undercover at a research facillity in northern Equestria. They claim to be working on a cure for some strange outbreak of rabies. Something rubs me the wrong way about those guys. Whenever I asked who was incharge or who was funding the project I was given a vague answer and the subject was dropped. Curing rabies was definately not the only thing going on hear. After two months of investigation I was just about ready to give up when I came across something odd. Two of the head scientists where talking to some human soldiers. The scientists told the soldiers that "the virus was complete." The head soldiers said that his employer would pay them handsomly to mass produce it. It was then my cover blown the soldiers spotted me and opened fire. Then all hell broke loose. I was being persued by humans with guns and ponies who seemed to be under the effects of the virus. I couldn't put my hoof on it but the "Zombie plague" seemed vaguely familiar, if not similar. It was then my path crossed with a blue unicorn named Colgate she seemed to be shareing the plight as I was. Appearently she was there helping find a cure for the rabies  and must have seen something she wasn't supposed to see. I managed to help her escape before the facillity went into lockdown. I told her to go to Canterlot and notify  Celestia and leave me behind. I told her if that didn't work to find the tear and go through.
    I manged to make to the TARDIS and escape. If I am correct in my theory about this virus, it is possble to cure it. I believe I have dealt with this sort of thing before.Although this maybe a mutated form of the virus I encountered. To be honest it's goning to take more than my  intellect alone to crack this case. I must consult one of the greatest minds in equestrian history, Starswirl the Bearded, master conjurer and  founder of equestrias Extra Terestrial Defence and Research Institute, Torchwhoof.

I'll stay in touch,

Time Turner
PS: Keep the scarf. It gets cold in Maine this time of year.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 0:29 AM | Message # 284
Colonel general
RD wakes to Rarity's voice and yawns loadly "I know I did, and I feel great!" she stretches before she starts some wing-ups.

-*-
D awoke to the sound of shuffling below him "what is it now," he said looking down at the half-naked man waving his hands at the trees "ooook" (he's either turned or he's High off his ass) he thought before the man turned to the cabin and said
"I want CAKE"(yep higher than a calypsian kite) he thought leaping down a new devious thought entered his head "greetings mortal, I am Bahamut of kanto and I have come for your Cake! come let us feast on this confection together!" he said bearly suppresing his grin.

JohnnyDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 0:43 AM | Message # 285
Lieutenant
Johnny awoke to a mosquito landing on his arm. He swatted it as a smile grew on his face thinking to himself (man I slept like a baby last night). He exited the closet walking into the bathroom looking into the mirror at the facial hair that had grown over night. Pulling out a trial size can of shaving cream, he lathering some on his face and pulling out a razor to shave. Afterwards he walked downstairs giving those awake a friendly good morning. He walked into the kitchen hoping Mac owned what he was looking for. In the corner there was indeed a coffee maker. Johnny prepared the machine.
Fluttershy peered open her eyes to see most everypony was awake and talking about how they slept "I must admit I slept pretty well too" Fluttershy said letting out a small yawn.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz