MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-24, 8:58 PM | Message # 391
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D nods to Mac "Hell? maybe, who knows" he said with his usual upbeat tone as he began to wash the armor parts "but for now the number of them is low enough that we could leave at any time." he turns to Rocket "Rocket, eh? you by any chance know any Racoons?"

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 0:40 AM | Message # 392
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Johnny awoke on top of a pile of lumber, covered in shards of glass. his ears rang. (I guess they dropped me. Is the creature dead) he thought looking around at the bits of the creature littered around. He sat up cleaning the gore off himself when he noticed a strange mark on his forearm, a bite mark "No no fuck NO why how. This can't be real!" he babbled thrashing about on the ground. Stood up regaining composure he thought (ok, ok I gotta keep this quiet and find the doctor and.) he rolled his sleeve past the bite, wiped the tears off his eyes, and walked through the front door. "and figure this out"

Fluttershy had let the rope slip through her mouth when the crash happened and had went to see if Johnny was okay but the boom happened which shattered the glass and knocked her over. She walked down the stairs spotting Johnny walking through the front door. "oh thank Celestia your ok, I'm so sor." he walked past her coldly (he must be angry at me. I didn't mean to) a look of sorrow on her face she quietly followed behind him into the kitchen taking a seat as the evil man known as Rocket began to speak.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 1:12 AM | Message # 393
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Right. Everyone loves a cryptic answer." Mac said slowly, giving D an odd look before turning his attention onto Johnny and Fluttershy.

He beamed and waved as he greeted them. "Well hey! Johnny I didn't get a chance to thank you for that save back on the roof man! Your one crazy SOB, you know that?" His smile faded as he saw Johnny's troubled expression. "Hey you doing alright man? You didn't fall off the rope and hurt yourself did ya?" He looked at Fluttershy. "Did he?"

Rocket sighed. "He's walking without help isn't he? He's fine." He turned his attention back to the larger group and continued. "Anyway, no. I don't know any raccoon or deer or blue jays, just Ponies and humans." He nods his head at Colgate. "And I know that my former employers want her back badly enough to kill for it," He nods at Dash, "And that for whatever reason the boss wants her badly enough that after spending two weeks tracking Colgate down to bring her back unharmed, we had explicit instructions to just put her down and get your rainbow haired friend instead."

Colgate's eyes darted towered Dash at that, her expression unreadable.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 1:25 AM | Message # 394
Colonel general
Rainbow lifts her brow "why would he want me that bad, I'm just a normal pegasus."

"don't sell yourself short. your a crazy fast flier, a very loyal friend, and an Element of Harmony." D stated

JohnnyDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 2:13 AM | Message # 395
Lieutenant
Fluttershy nodded to Mac as Rocket sighed ad spoke again. She walked towards Rainbow Dash putting a hoof on her shoulder. Johnny walked to Mac then to G whispering to each of them "as soon as you get a chance I need to speak to you both alone" then turned to Rocket "then I take it you have some way of clearance pass or a number your supposed to call when you caught her. Where's that at?" Johnny said "Or did your boss expect failure" he added smugly. His arm began pulsing. He sat down closing his eyes trying not to draw attention to himself

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 2:40 AM | Message # 396
Generalissimo
Mac gives Johnny a concerned look as he stands up, beckoning Doc as he did so. "Hey Johnny, I uh.. got a thing I need your help with. Doc, you mind lending a hand? We can get caught up in a little bit."

Rocket rolled his eyes. "Do what you got to do man. But ya, I have a military grade radio for when I got back to Equestria."

Colgate spoke up, her voice dull. "I still don't understand why the murders owner of a biotechnological laboratory wanted Rainbow Dash. I mean, no offense, but she's not exactly legendary recherche doctor and if they want the elements, then why just Dash? Rarity and Fluttershy were both with me, but you only wanted her. Why?"

Rocket shrugged. "No idea. I never meet the boss in person, that order was passed on to us by Doctor Yana and he didn't seem to care all that much about it beyond it being something the big boss demanded."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-25, 4:06 AM | Message # 397
Major general
Derpy was confused. "Is any one going to explain where I am?" She asked

"You're exactly where you were, except you're sleeping." Explained The Doctor.

Starswirl used his magic to pour tea in each of the cups. "Dreams are one of the most effecient way of communicating across time and space." he added.

"All I had to do was establish a psycic connection using the crystal the penndant I gave you and poof! her you are!" said the Doctor he then adressed Starswirl. "Two sugars, please."

"I get that I'm a sleep." said Derpy. "But why am I asleep?"

"A mild sophorific I infused into my old scarf." the Doctor sheepishly. "Sorry,but I had to make sure you made it here at a specific time."

"Enough, of this small talk, Doctor" said the unicorn wizard  dropping two lumps of surgar into the Doctor's tea. "We must get on with this business!"

The Doctor sipped his tea and cleared his throat. "Indeed, I have gathered you hear to discuss our findings on this zombie outbreak. An Equestrian Research facillity has created a virus that which deteriates the body and nervous system. The victims appear to have no vital signs giving the impression that they are reanimated corpses. The virus is spread through the blood stream. If a "zombie" bites an untainted person, he or she will contract the virus and shall turn in a couple of hours."

"But The Doctor and I have hope for a cure" said Starswirl. "The Doctor has told me that he has incountered a similar virus in his travles and suspectes that this is a modified version of that virus. He has tasked me in concocting said cure. This maybe a challange. Since a cure for the original cure will not be discovered for a long time."

The Doctor turned to Derpy "We know this virus does not occur naturally. It has to have been manufactured. If you know anything that we don't, Ditzy, now is the time to say it."

Derpy hesitated. "Doctor, do you know  anyone by the name of Yana?" Asked Derpy nervously.

"No," said the Doctor."No, the name doesn't ring a bell at all."

"Oh, well I met a soldier working for that facility. That said You and Professor Yana had some sort of history." Said Derpy disappointedly.

"Sorry, I have no idea who he is. I should look into that." Said the Doctor.

Starswirl was absent mindedly stirring his tea. "Hmm... yes... that would be wise. " he mumbled omnimously.

"Are you alright Mr. Starswirl?" asked Derpy.

"Yes, quite Ok." Coughed Starswirl. "We must get going now. Much to do. Ms Ditzy if you find out anything of importance contact the Doctor. And Remember: You are not alone."

With that. Derpy awoke with a start. She was lying on the floor of the Cabin. She needed to hurry downstairs before they finished interrigating the soldier.

*Starswirl is not Yana, but he obviously knows more about him than he let's on.*

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2014-08-25, 4:17 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 6:35 AM | Message # 398
Generalissimo
Rocket craned his head back around to see Derpy as she ran down the stairs. "Hey!" He called, almost warmly. "Its the mare who brought me the frozen peas! Glade to see you join us."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-08-25, 8:31 AM | Message # 399
Major general
"Hey!" said Derpy Cheerfully. "Sorry I'm a bit late. I had some...um... business to take care of." 

"Are you ok?" asked Brandon,"You've missed some of what Rocket had to say."

"I'm perfectly fine." said Derpy."You'll have to catch me up."

"Will do." said Brandon "Say, Rocket earlier you said you knew something this Yana guy didn't know you knew. What exactly would that be?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-08-25, 8:47 AM | Message # 400
Lieutenant general
*So sorry for my late posting today. Work and some random personal issues got a hold of me. Nothing too serious but I was afk till now. Holy Crap Though I will jump right in!*

Dr. G nodded also noting Johnny's odd behaviors. He brought his gun instinctively and spoke to Rarity. "I need you to stay strong for me. Stay close to Fluttershy and Colgate."

He turned his attention to Rocket. "Hmmm I can't say you are being very helpful. Keep in mind that the more you help us the more likely I am to give you something better for that bloody mouth than frozen peas. I'll be right back after I help with that thing int the kitchen" Dr. G said unconvincingly as he stepped into the Kitchen with Mac and Johnny.

"Hey Johnny Dr. G greeted what's the matter?" Dr. G said asked looking at Johnny carefully. Then Dr. G noticed Johnny clutching his arm.

"Hey what's wrong with you arm let me see." Dr. G turned over the arm and his breath died in his throat. "Johnny No this can't be! Damn It!" Dr. G yelled quietly looking at the clear bite marks. "This is not good he's going to becoming one of them!" Dr. G exclaimed. "How's the arm feel Johnny?" Dr. G asked. "Maybe we can Save you I'm not sure how but maybe just maybe." Dr. G said calming down a bit.

Meanwhile Rarity noted the look of concern on Dr. G's face.

(This is probably not good. I really wish I could talk to Colgate or anyone about this issue but Dr. G seems busy maybe Derpy I mean she knows everypony really well...)
Rarity thought as she sat down next to Colgate and Derpy joined the group saying 

"Sorry I'm a bit late. I had some...um... business to take care of."  

Rarity nodded to Colgate and kept her gaze down feeling really confused. (I gave her a-no two kisses and she hasn't really reacted maybe I'm doing this wrong.) Rarity thought dourly.

She looked up and noticed that the human was looking at her as well with a look of apprehension. She locked eyes with him and he turned his attention back to Derpy.

(Maybe if I reach out my hoof and touch her she'll know I care.) Rarity thought as she reached out to place her hoof on Colgate's  only to accidentally poke Fluttershy who was crossing over to take a seat on Colgate's other side.

"Oh Dear I'm sorry about that I was just reaching for my brush for my mane." Rarity said quickly grabbing the aforementioned brush and wishing the earth would swallow her as she flushed red yet again.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-08-25, 8:51 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 2:30 PM | Message # 401
Colonel
"Thanks Mac" He said as he walked into the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror "what a mess" he mumbled shaking his head. He tried to work the shower... (No water?) He turned to the tap, a quick burst of water left the tap, and then it slowed... and then it stopped. "Guys... The waters out" Cameron announced to the room

Octavia walked over to Colgate, Fluttershy and Rarity while they were all together in one place "What are you girls up to?" she asked looking at the awkward looks on the girls faces, before Cameron walked making his announcement.

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2014-08-25, 2:31 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-08-25, 6:02 PM | Message # 402
Generalissimo
*No worries G!*

"Oh!" Colgate started guiltily then smiled at Octavia and leaned in towered her, whispering, "Actually Octavia, could you help me with something? It might be really stupid, but could you talk to Rarity and find out if she... hates or you know... likes anypony?" She blushed then quickly added, still in a low whisper. "I mean, don't mention I told you to ask, just make it sound like your curious. Please? I'll owe you a huge favor!"

Rocked frowned at the whispering ponies and began to speak again when he was interrupted by Cameron.

"The water's out!"

"Well that's one more reason to add to the list for why you should not be staying in the ruined wreckage of summer home." Rocket snapped. "You can put that up with things like, 'there is a hoard of zombies coming to eat you because you detonated a grenade in the back yard' and 'a PMC has been hired by a guy who is weirdly obsessed with one of your friends, wants another one dead or captured and knows exactly were to find you!' Honestly you people make that group of weirdo ren-fair rejects down south look like a parricide  retreat by comparison." He coughs. "Sorry."

Rocket sighs then closes his eyes and says, "You wanted to know about what I know that Yana and the boss definitely don't want getting out? Fine. I am a dead man walking anyway."He grits his teeth then slowly explains, "I don't know if they caused the dead to rise or the plague itself, but I know for a fact that they knew it was coming, because they were working on a way to vaccinate there own people against it. People and ponies who had crossed dimensions before hand were immune, but they wanted everyone working under them to survive because..."

He took a deep breath, "They have been working on ways to control the undead... and I think they have started having brake troughs. If they can find away to control ALL the zombies though... that's it. They win. No one will be able to touch them and BOTH worlds are threes."

Mac stared at Johnny in mute horror, his mind unable to process what it was seeing.

"N... no." He finally crocked out. "No, we... we can still deal with this. We can... we can amputate the arm or..." He looked at Doc G, despite pleading in his eyes. "We can do something right?"

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 2:16 AM | Message # 403
Lieutenant
Sighing Johnny showed his arm to the Mac and G. "It feels itchy and burns a little" Johnny replied to G. As the two began to argue about what to do Johnny sat and spaced out trying to figure out how to feel. Flooded with fear, anger,  sadness, and rage. Resisting the urge to freak out and go on a tantrum. He snapped back shaking his head as the two turned to him. Johnny asked with a dry defeated tone "How long?" G look distraught at the question "how long do I have Doc? before I turn." Johnny said looking towards the door. "If I cant be saved then I need to get closure before I  di-uh turn"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 4:54 AM | Message # 404
Colonel general
"one hour, ten minutes" D said to Johnny, startling Mac and Doc "thats how long It took my big brother to turn" He said shakily pointing to a hole in the wall, the hole lined up with where D was standing it would have given him a clear view of Johnny's bite wound. "right before he turned he asked me to take care of his son, me, the one who got him bit" D said with tears welling up in his eyes "thats why I can't be a leader again, I'll just get someone killed" D said with a sad determination "if it comes to it, I'll do for you what I did for my brother" he said taking a Colt 45 out of his leg holster "he wanted to wait till he turned but it's up to you when and if." he finshed with a depressed sigh.

back in the kitchen
"dude," RD said breathlessly (a zombie army, even The Sisters wouldn't be able to stop them.) Rainbow looked scared, truly afraid, (how can we hope to stop them. no) her mark sparked (if we give up everyone will die but if we stand and) "-We Fight, for if we don't both worlds will die" she said, a fierce determination lit in her eyes "but if we stand, we have a chance"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 5:01 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 5:46 AM | Message # 405
Lieutenant general
Before D's post:
"Well..." Dr. G said looking at Mac. "It's possible that an amputation might save him although I doubt it. I mean the sickness hits the blood stream really quickly. I mean if we do a quick amputation now it may work or it may just making him die from blood loss or infection." Dr. G said. "Not sure How you want to approach this if we try the amputation and it fails it might make you turn sooner." Dr. G nodded solemnly. "Although the coloring on this bite it looks like a septic bite. I don't really think an amputation would save you Johnny but there is a slim very slim chance it might. But judging by what I've seen on the cadavers and people who were bit I'd say at best 4-6 hours at worst." Dr. G said grimly. "What do you want to do johnny have an amputation that may or may not work or get to say your goodbyes and go out peacefully?" Dr. G asked grimly.
"one hour, ten minutes" D said to Johnny, startling Mac and Doc *rest of D's post.

"I guess there's that option, the cowards way out too." Dr. G said looking down.

Rarity listened to Rocket carefully. "Hmmm supposing yu aren't lying that does seem like a problem. Do you have any ideas on how far along these "breakthroughs" were?" She asked apprehensively.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 6:16 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz