MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:01 PM | Message # 451
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G coughed mostly from disgust but some from the dirt he was moving. "So Let me get this straight. You have romantic feeling for Rainbow Dash!??" Dr. G asked shaking his head. "I don't know if I'm more disgusted or amused." Dr. G said looking at D in the eyes. "It's one thing to talk about being  a leader without having a clue as to what a leader is but this..." Dr. G trailed off shivering.  "What makes you think Rainbow Dash would like someone like you? And more importantly what makes you think Bestiality is ok now that the world has ended? Is that what your camp of co-living ponies and humans does?" Dr. G asked. "As a veterinarian with a deep love for the safety of animals I ask you how can you even consider this as ok? Do you even know anything about equestrian anatomy?" Dr. G asked clearly disgusted.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:20 PM | Message # 452
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D just shakes his head "I got say Doc you've got a dirty mind if that is the first thing you jump to," he said with a grin "but I said 'I. Don't. Want. to be. Leader.' and FYI I've most likley forgoten more about tactics than you will ever know and no as far I know I'm the first to have feelings for an Equistrian. also I wonder how Rarity will feel when she find out you think of her as nothing but a mindless animal?" He finished with a frown waiting for the Doc's responce

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:33 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:36 PM | Message # 453
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Aw shit! Shots firing on all sides! Seriously, this here is some solid gold reading! Can't wait till GMoney gets back from work with his rebuttal.*

Mac looked back and forth between D and Doctor G. He felt like he should say something, but found no words. Besides, a small part of him found the back and forth utterly captivating.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-01, 9:37 PM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 0:51 AM | Message # 454
Lieutenant general
"Excuse me?" Dr. G said abruptly. "A mindless animal? Are you Daft?" Dr. G asked. "No I respect Rarity more than anyone I trust her more than any pony else! Hell I protect her like the child I never had. How could you even suggest such a thing?" Dr. asked. "You sir however make me sick. You claim to be the only one to have developed feelings for a pony. Poppycock! How do we know there aren't more sickos out there like you? What happens to the other ponies in your 'community'?" Dr. G shook his head clearly disgusted.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 1:21 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 1:43 AM | Message # 455
Colonel general
"Excuse me?" Dr. G said abruptly. "A mindless animal? Are you Daft?" Dr. G asked. "No I respect Rarity more than anyone I trust her more than any pony else! Hell I protect her like the child I never had. How could you even suggest such a thing?" Dr. asked.

D nods "because last I checked what you said means human intercourse with a non-sapient animal so you think only RD is a mindless animal then, huh I did think you were like that Doc." D said in rebutle as G continued

"Also what about Scootaloo your friends might..." Dr. G shook his head clearly disgusted.

the hair on the back of D's neck stood on end and he threw a vicious glare at G "how dare you insinuate that my family would do such a thing, and even if a new member would my brother, nephew, and Scoots her self are more than skilled enough to stop it."

D laughed "I think you need your hearing checked, I said 'I've most likley forgoten more about tactics than you will ever know'. I'm a tactition but I can't be a leader, well a good leader." he said with a sadness returning to his eyes.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 3:58 AM | Message # 456
Major general
Brandon invited Colgate to sit with him on the couch. "Hey,Colgate, you know I was just writing about the day the zombies came. I was on vacation in New York at the time....

New York City, 11:30 pm One day before the apoccalypse.

Brandon flopped down on his hotel exausted. "City that never sleeps my ass." Mumbled Brandon. It had been a long day of some last minute sight-seeing before he headed home to Georgia. He had taken in a production of Aladdin the Musical. There was no doubt he wouldn't get any sleep due to the catchy songs stuck in his head. (Curse you, Allen Menkin.) Brandon thought as he tossed and turned. Brandon picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

"Welcome to Chanel 6 News. I'm Ben Dover with late breaking news. Three days ago, rifts in the fabric of time and space. From these rifts emerged strange horse like creatures. They appeared to be peaceful until recently. With more on the situation here's our on scene reporter , Jack Hoff. Jack?"

"Yes, Ben, many of the once friendly ponies have become increasingly violent. Many have reported to have been bitten. These ponies seem to have simptims similar to rabbies and are quite vicious. If you are bitten seek immediate medical attention. Back to you, Ben Dover."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 4:03 AM | Message # 457
Lieutenant general
"Well if you rewrite the definition of bestiality to suit your fantasies then by the same logic you and your 'so called family' are condoning pedophilia and other abusive behaviors." Dr. G said coldly.  "I respect and value Rarity as a Close friend and confidant therefore I know not to cross that line of intercourse with any animal sapient or not. Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should be done." Dr. G said  dropping the shovel. "So what you are trying to tell us in other words is that you are only hear to recruit Rainbow into your sick fantasy and you're using Scootaloo to bait her yeah totally acceptable in your own mind." Dr. G said  kicking a pile of dirt.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 4:06 AM | Message # 458
Generalissimo
"So what happened next?" Colgate asked Brandon.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 5:06 AM | Message # 459
Colonel general
"I am not trying too-" D looked furious but took a deep breath "I've always tried to respect others opinons but," he said as he picked up the shovel and spun it in his grasp looking at G and swung... it into the ground "I know how to keep mine to myself as I ask you do" he said as he began digging "but if you can't stop your self for talking about me thats fine but," he stopped digging and glared at G "depreceate my brothers, nephew, or friends again and it will be the last you do, believe it." he said as he resumed digging

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 5:43 AM | Message # 460
Lieutenant general
"You know you talk a lot of smack for someone who doesn't amount to very much." Dr. G. said taking the shovel from D. You talk allot about how much of a tactician and a fighter and a bad leader you are, but lets face it. Your just a kid with an inflated ego, a bad attitude and an unhealthy obsession with a pony. Threaten me all you like, but if you think for one minute I am going to buy your shit and play into your power fantasy, then you have another thing coming." Dr. G said  getting into D's face. "Either do something or shut up and make yourself useful instead of just prancing around like an obsessed child." Dr. G said as he poked D in the chest. "I almost wonder if your 'family' kicked you out because of  your attitude and you came here to try to prove what a man you are." Dr. G finished angrily.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 5:53 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 5:49 AM | Message # 461
Generalissimo
Mac eyes widened as he stared from Doc G to D. His hand felt moist as he slowly tightened his grip on the shot gun, utterly unsure of what he would or even should do.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 7:19 AM | Message # 462
Major general
One week later

Brandon had holed himself up in his hotel room after the outbreak. The weird pony plague had escalated quickly and spread all over the world with no end in sight. All flights were canceled leaving him stranded in New York. Texts from panicked family members flooded in. Brandon assured them he was safe at the moment. Day by day the texts slowly stopped until no responses came to his texts. Brandon was resigned to his fate when an email came in

Hello, if anyone is out there that can read this then there is hope. This zombie plague has killed countless people, but you can be part of a solution. I am in possession of knowledge of a possible cure. This cure cannot be synthesized alone. Volunteers are needed. If you wish to assist me. Pass this letter on and meet me at the address below

Brandon read the Address. "Maine? Dear God this turning into a Stephen King novel." Maine was a long ways away. Did he dare risk the dangerous world outside? Anything was better than dying alone in a hotel.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 7:40 AM | Message # 463
Generalissimo
*Name dropping my favorite author? Timeknight stop making me love your characters!*

As Colgate listened she curled on the couch next to Brandon. The story of what he had gone though tugging at something deep inside of her that she could not let surface. He took small comfort the in the presence of the other living creature, resting her head on his leg as she muttered, "I'm sorry you had to go though that. I know we all have ponies we are worried about, but if they where able to get in touch with you, then there probably at least still better off then most of the ponies caught out near the rifts when they opened."

She sighed, then suddenly shut up, looking at Brandon with a mortified expression. 'Sweet Celstia, I just let my gaurd down to this human without even thinking about it!'

"We should go." Colgate stated, smiling stiffly as she got off the couch. "You can tell me the rest as we walk over to meet up with the others."

*Don't forget Derpy as well. We have missed her just as much as Brandon! : )
Also, we really should try and move people out of the cabin.*

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 12:26 PM | Message # 464
Colonel
Cameron had nearly reached the others when they broke out arguing, he was taken aback but slowly approached, hidden but not hiding. He eventually caught on to what they were arguing about (Sex with ponies... would it even work?) He began to ponder this when he noticed something on the ground. He leaned down and picked it up, it was a set off dirty binoculars with a broken chain that was supposed to be hooked over a persons neck. He packed it into his bag and decided to keep his distance from the tense argument.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-02, 7:53 PM | Message # 465
Major general
A thought struck Derpy. She had to confess her feeling to Time Turner as soon as possible. But how? The only way she knew was that psychic dream thing but she had no idea how that worked. How could she advise Rarity to be direct with Colgate when she had let her feelings of inadequacy stop her from doing the same. It wasn't like had never tried. Whenever she managed to get up the courage, something always got in the way. Be it another Adventure popping out of nowhere or The Doctor just being too distracted, something always went wrong and she would hastily change the subject.

A knock came on the study door. "Hey, girls!" Brandon's voice sounded from behind the door. "Colgate and I are going to catch up with Mac and the others. We'll be right outside the cabin when you're ready to leave."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz