MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 2:29 AM | Message # 181
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"stay close girls and prep whatever self-defence abilities you might have." This could get hairy Zack, this thing is fast! Can you get a bead on it? No, there isn't enough darkness Zack on takes a confused look.

"I thought we covered this already" she takes a deep breath and starts singing
When I was a little filly and the sun was going down

"she isn't."

the darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown

"she is."

the singing continues

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 3:31 AM | Message # 182
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Zack

Suddenly you hear a blood curtailing roar as a manticore steps out of the forest, quickly followed by two others.

The creatures look half mad, there eyes twitching and patches of hair torn from there hides. It looks like somepony has been deliberately working these poor animals in to a frenzy.

You hear another peel of laughter, this time from just above the tree line behind you. The manticores also hear it and turn to face it, thus spotting you!

With a roar the monsters attack!

TenmaDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 5:51 AM | Message # 183
Sergeant
Group: Users
Nigel lifts his hoof and strokes his chin. There has to be some way to get passed all that. 
An idea the pops into his head.

"Maybe Zach's badge will help?" he asks, showing it to Spike.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 6:32 AM | Message # 184
Generalissimo
Nigel

Looks thoughtful. "Well it might work, but we would need to get in past a guard who would not think you report that we entered straight to his higher up..."

Spike paces as he thinks then he snaps a claw. "I got it!" He cries, smiling broadly. "There is a side entrance, threw the garden. They will let me in there because they know me and since anypony in there is aridly assumed to be safe, they should not report us!" Spike caps his claws together. "Man I'm good!"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 8:12 AM | Message # 185
Colonel general
"you will not hurt these ponies" Zack yelled as he charged forward on blocked a swipe from the manticore just before it hit Pinkie who stoped singing "go take a nap" leaping up Zack put his hoof to the beast's forehead as his horn glowed "Somnus" the beast's eyes rolled up and it fell to the ground the other thought the worst but a loud snore told them it was asleep " 'Sleep spell' almost too easy"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:31 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 11:16 PM | Message # 186
Generalissimo
Zack

As if in response, the second monster ponces on you, bringing it's full weight down on you. Before it can bit at you, thou, its eyes are flashed with a burst of purple magic. It steps back, pawing at its eyes when an orange blur rushes up to it and bucks it squire in the jaw.

Looking to the side you can see Rarity pulling on the third manticore's ear as it yowls and takes half hatred swipes a Pinkie, who continues to hold its attention by running around it tagging its tale and fixing its none pulled ear.

From the treeline you can hear the sound of cruel laughter.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:30 AM | Message # 187
Colonel general
"thats it" Zack yells taking off into the forest after the laughter soon finding the source not wanting to believe his eyes.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:32 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 11:07 PM | Message # 188
Generalissimo
Zack

The pegasus laying along the length of a tree looked half wild. Her long mane was tangled, knotted and full of broken twigs and leaves. Her eyes where sunken and baggy from lack of sleep, but her smile has no trace of wryness about it.

"Oh, its just you, I was hoping it might be-"

"Fluttershy!" Rarity screams as she runs into sight, followed quickly by the others.

"Oh good, you finally made it." The Yellow mare sneers.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-03-14, 5:48 AM | Message # 189
Colonel general
"Fluttershy? I don't understand?" Twilight was utterly confused
"whats going on?" Pinkie leaned against Rarity with straight hair
"Zack whys Fluttershy acting like that" Applejack shouted

Zack stared at the yellow pegasus mare, she looked like she had gone a round or ten with thouse manticore. "no clue, lets hear it from the horse's mouth as it were."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-03-14, 7:47 AM | Message # 190
Generalissimo
Zack

"Well lets see... After me and Rainbow Dash went to try and help out our destroyed home and got grabbed, with NOPONY there to help us, we got dragged into the forest. Dash broke free and left me hear ALONE, even the stupid ponies who grabbed us went for her and just left me all by myself." She grits her teeth and stalks from branch to branch, keeping an eye on the ponies below.

Rarity steps out towered Fluttershy. "Dear, are you alright? We came as fast as we-"

The wild looking pegasus snaps to face the Rarity, who backs up a step at the look of loathing in the other ponies face.

"As fast as you COULD!? Is that your excuse for leaving me out here for over a DAY! Every time I try and fly away some... thing comes after me! The only thing that keeps the manticore from eating me is keeping them distracted with one another!" At this Fluttershy starts to giggle uncontrollably.

The others look at one another, clearly unnerved.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 10:54 AM | Message # 191
Colonel general
Zack something's not right here I know Fluttershy wouldn't be worried about manticores "cease this act!" Zack exclaims

"Zack what are-"

"think about it we've seen Shy tame a pain-driven manticore, wrestle bears, and even stare down a cockatrice. no, Shy wouldn't be scared of them."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 0:06 AM | Message # 192
Generalissimo
Zack

"Scared of them? Me, scared of THEM!?" Fluttershy shouts. "There are things in this forest you can't even imagine! I have been abandoned in here, stalked by something you can't even begin to comprehend and you think I am putting on and ACT!? WHO DO YOU THINK GOT THOUS MANTICORES RILED UP AND WHY!? Your just like HER!" Fluttershy's eyes are wild and full of pain and anger.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 3:21 AM | Message # 193
Colonel general
"if that is you Fluttershy then I'm sorry but we're dealing with changelings even you should know we have to be certain. Girls ask her questions while I keep our furry friends off our backs" as if on queue the two manticores from before reemerge though covered in bumps and bruses followed by a lazy eyed one if you are Shy then this'll make you come to your senses "three on one huh, I might not be able to keep from hurting some of you."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 5:32 AM | Message # 194
Generalissimo
Zack

Fluttershy, seeing the manticor howls with derisive laughter.

Hearing the sound the monster look up and roar with renewed furry.

In an instant the still manically laughing Fluttershy races off through the tree line, followed by her shouting friends, while at the same moment all three manticor charge after her as well.

Unfortunately that charge will be taking them on a B line straight through you.

TenmaDate: Saturday, 2013-03-23, 7:48 AM | Message # 195
Sergeant
Group: Users
"Led the way, then Spike!" Nigel said. He followed Spike out and then through the garden. His stomach was turning in knots. Hopefully Cadence could be someone they could trust. If she's replaced then the entire kingdom might be doomed.

Nigel and Spike reach the side entarnce. Nigel looks around to see if there is any guards.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz