MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Pinkie Pie Party!
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 8:55 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Fluttershy opened her mouth, then closed it. Pinkie was Pinkie after all.

A sudden tapping on the door drew the attention of all the party goers. "OH COMING!" Pinkie cheered as she ran to the door, tail once more attached to its owner owner.

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:04 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
A large group poured in. "Hi Pinkie!" they all called.

"Hiya guys! Not that everypony's here, we can break out the cider!"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:16 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Rainbow Dash began to follow Pinkie, determined to have the first crack at the cider.

Twilight, noticing the oddly placed tail called to Fluttershy.

"Who pined the tail on the wrong wall?"

"Oh that? It was Rainbow Dash, I think she got turned around." Fluttershy answered, shooting a nervous look at the normally ultra competitive pegasus. "She was a very good sport about it thou."

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-18, 6:48 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
Pinkie pie opened up the cider as Vinyl scratch started to play some tunes.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 11:16 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Twilight taped Pinkie on the shoulder as Dash nursed her cider.

"Whats this party celebrating Pinkie? All your note said was when and where it was."

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 5:48 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
""It's just for the fun of having a party silly!" Pinkie placed a party hat on Twilight's head. "Have you met Caramel? You guys would be cute together!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 7:57 PM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Twilight, who had taken that inopportune moment to take a sip of punch, chocked.

"What!?" She spluttered, cheeks turning a rosy shade of red. "Pinkie, where did that even... what!?"

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 6:37 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Pinkie Pie chuckled slightly. "Let me get you a napkin!" she ran back with a few napkins then ran over to the DJ."Is Everypony having a good time?!" she yelled into the microphone.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 8:31 PM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
There is a cheer of provably from the crowed.

"Are you alright Twilight? You look flustered." Fluttershy trotted up her friend.

"Its nothing... just... Pinkie being Pinkie." Twilight explains still feeling a little embarrassed.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 5:46 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant colonel
"Alright!" pinkie cheered throwing her hoof in the air

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 1:26 AM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
After a few more minutes of partying Twilight felt a tap on her back. Turning she was pleasantly surprised to see Apple Jack standing behind her. "Hay AJ!" Twilight called over the music and general chatter.

"Hay Twi, how are you enjoying the party?" Apple Jack was nodding her head along to the beat of the music as she spoke.

"Are you OK?" Twilight asked, feeling a twinge of uncertainty as the farmer began to tap a hoof in rhythm to the music. "I did't think you where this into Pinkies... taste in music."

"I'll admit to not being the first pony to jump on to every new musical craze that comes along." Apple Jack confirmed. "But this ones pretty catchy. Now, hold on." Apple Jacks looks thoughtful. for a moment then stamps a hoof. "GOT IT! I was going to tell you that I know Caramel and that if you want, I can introduce you to him! He is a real nice stallion and I think the two of you have allot in common." Apple Jack grins at Twilight.

For her own part, Twilight's jaw dropped. "Did... did Pinkie put you up to this?" Her embarrassment started to give way to annoyance. "Because if she-"

"Hold up there sugar cube, a'int nothing like that!" Apple Jack held up a hoof. "I just known Caramel for awhile and thought I might introduce you. I did know Pinkie was up to anything funny or I would not have mentioned it.

"But..." Twilight shock her head. "Alright, I am sorry."

As she and Apple Jack continued to talk, Twilight could not help, but wonder if any of her other friends had taken a sudden interest in her love life... or Caramels for that matter...

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 0:12 AM | Message # 27
Lieutenant colonel
Big Macintosh happily managed the bar area, a reliable guy like that wouldn't let Anypony have too many drinks.

Caramel walked over to him. "Okay, are the girls actin' weird or what?" he chuckled as he grabbed a bottle of hard cider and began to drink it.

"I think they're settin' ya up with Twilight."

Caramel.... Broke. "WHAT?!" Big Mac covered his mouth and dragged him into the back rooms.

"Look, they think ya'd be cute with 'er, and Ah do too!" he smiled. He used his incredible strength to push the nervous stallion in front of the smart mare.

"Um..... Hi"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 5:14 AM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
Twilight looked taken aback as the focus of her previous conversation suddenly slid out in front of her. Then her eyes narrowed.

"Oh, hello." Twilight's voice was was flat. "So, do you mind explaining why my friends seem to have all agreed, out of the blue, that your just the greatest thing since daisysandwiches?"

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-04-22, 3:24 AM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
"Ha," he scratched the back of his neck. "Big Mac set that they're trying to get us to date..." he didn't laugh or anything, since he didn't know how she would react.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 0:17 AM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
"I see and did you tell you WHY they where trying to do that?" Her voice was flat.

Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz