MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » a nice life down in ponyvile (a slice a life role play with the main six.)
a nice life down in ponyvile
riverbluesDate: Thursday, 2014-01-23, 9:25 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
my name is river blues. moved to pony vile about 3 years ago. i allways loved writeing. and when my cutie mark came i was not surprived that it was a book and quil. i lived next door to a amazeing pony named fluttershy. i allways had a crush on fluttershy. she was so. gracefull. my best friend rarity allways laughed at me for that. me and fluttershy were pretty good friends as were all of her friends. i loved how she had a way with animals. but back on target. my little house was allways dusty. i offen thougt what it would be like to to be as fast as raymabow dash. after all she was the fastest pony in ponyvile. posaple even equestria. but i get a strage knock on the door who could it be?

Message edited by riverblues - Thursday, 2014-01-23, 9:25 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 10:32 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
{Just as a heads up, we color the text because the default black dose not show up.}

A green unicorn with a purple mane and beard stands in the door way. "Hello." He looks slightly confused. "I am looking for a miss..." He looks back at the piece of paper. "Flutter Shy?"

Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » a nice life down in ponyvile (a slice a life role play with the main six.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz