MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
the Crossroads
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:31 AM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The unicorn started at the jello. "Can't say that I have."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:33 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Well Shit it doesn't make sense. But it's quite interesting." Rarity said she turned to the new comer. "Why Don't  you Join us?" She takes a piece. "Hmmm Taste like Lime Jello with a jen se qua Of  Salt." Rarity contemplated. "Since we are all telling our life stories I should tell you about mine." Rarity said  downing another drink.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:37 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:15 PM | Message # 18
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"yea I have, it's called jello."

the doors opened wide as a white unicorn mare in an expertly styled purple coffure and sat at the bar in and over dramtized way "Berry dear, I fear I'll need some thing a bit stronger than my usual '52 red Chardonnay,"

"ah, there it is. I thought there was something off about you" Berry whispered to the slightly darker colored twin of Rarity

"i just saw Rainbow Dash at the market walking around with bandages around her barrel but worse still she was... Wingless" she said loudly with a hoof on her forehead with somepony behind her doing a spittake "such woe that has befallen my once winged friend"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 6:20 PM | Message # 19
Major general
"Oh good Lord! Now there's two of them!" the Doctor said sarcasticlly "Because the first thing I thought when I got here was 'this place could use more bloody talking ponies'" he said downing another shot of whiskey. "I suppose you want me to help this Rainbow Fast pony. That's always how it goes. I show up, the locals show up begging for my help, I refuse to get involved, something weird happens that force me into getting involved either out of morbid curiosity or my own necessity. Well,since I can't up and leave anyway and I have nothing better to do in this land of magicall talking ponies besides getting drunk at a bar run by a bloody horse,I might as well help. "

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:31 PM | Message # 20
Colonel general
Rarity looked up at the man with a confused look "while it would be absolutely marvelous if you could help dear Rainbow. I don't think you can much like losing a leg, wings don't grow back." Rarity said with a great sadness in her voice

"thanks for the offer but as you can see I'm fine" a voice behind the group said, turning they see a light blue mare with unmistakeable multicolored mane in perfect condition with perfectly preened wings behind her a stallion says some thing along the lines of 'not cool' "Sorry about the spittake Soren"

Rarity leps at her grabbing her up in a hug "Rainbow, your ok!... your ok?! then who did I see at the market?"

"no idea, but what ever is going on is happening to you too" RD said pointing to the other Rarity at the bar.

Rarity looks and "whahaha!" she cried but calmed down after a moment "your not a Changeling, are you?"

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 8:23 PM | Message # 21
Major general
The Doctor sighed and stood up shakilly "Hold on I'll sort this out." The Doctor took out a strange device and pressed a button which caused it to make a whirring sound and produce a green light.  He waved the device near one of the Raritys and then the other. "Hmmm... Interesting" The Doctor murmered to himself."According to my sonic screwdriver, these ponies are on a cellular level the same pony.  One isn't a shape shifter or a clone or replicant. They are virtually the same on a biological level. I they are equally 'real' but there are very minor differences in personality. I would guess that these are alternate versions of the same pony from different timelines. Of course, this brings up the question of which is form this universe. Of course this is merely a hypothesis."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 8:41 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
The real Rarity (the one drinking whiskey) coughed. "Well the answer is simple! I'm obviously from this dimension because my boutique turned burlesque is here." Rarity said.

"But this version of me must be from before I married Blue Blood and his tragic accident." Rarity said sipping her whiskey and coke.

"All we need to come waltzing through the door is a version of our blue friend here with all four legs." Rarity said sourly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 8:41 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:22 PM | Message # 23
Colonel general
the Rarity on Rainbow's neck looked pale "b.b.burlesque, Married to BlueBlood!?" she choked out as she fainted, a red couch slid in and caught her.

"whoa hold up, one minute. I've been friends with Rarity for a long time now and you are nothing like her" RD said flaring her wings

"calm down Dash," Berry said polshing a glass "when you've lived in Ponyville as long as I have, you know 'Strange is the new Normal'," she turns to the other Rarity "and Miss Rarity's usual is '52 Red Chardonnay."

-*-
a light Brown earth pony walked up to the Carousel Boutique, he knocked on the door "Rarity, you in?" he pulled his hoof back as a strange energy laced up his fore-leg "odd?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:06 PM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
"What an amazing adventure." The strange unicorn sighed. "The mystery of some ponies leg going missing and then reattaching itself." She picked up her next drink. "Thanks Berry."

Turning to the Doctor the unicorn squinted. "So you deal with stuff like this alto? Because I have got to be honest, I have been through time and nothing good has ever come out of it. So why not settle down somewhere and enjoy... you know, not dealing with this sorta stuff?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:12 PM | Message # 25
Colonel general
{G, Duhad tells me your mad at me for retconing your Char, I'd like to say I didn't but i did in a small way. both of the Raritys are real and really Rarity, your's is from and Alt Dimention} {also pointy brackets are OOC chat}

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:21 PM | Message # 26
Major general
The Doctor Took another shot. "I'm too sober for this..." he said. "Listen the presence of two of the same person in closeproximity to eachother is dangerous. You could create a paradox and that could be bad news."The Doctor gestured to the two Raritys "So whatever you do don't touch eachother."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:23 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant general
{Truth Be Told It seems like you singled me out there. And any time I try to save it it gets again redone. I try not to force other PC to bend to my will even when I'm a GM. You can accept a transdeminsional Colgate as normal but mine no mine has to be confronted by her twin low blow there. Also Clearly you did retcon it even going so far as to having to steal other people's ideas to make it seem like you were being  nice to me.}

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:46 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:29 PM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
"Alright, don't need to tell me twice." The unicorn hoped off the stool and walked over the other Rarity. "For the good of the universe, I banish they!" She shouted and shoved her out the door, slamming it behind the disgruntled pony. Turning back to the rest of the bar she raised her hooves in the air. "Behold! I have dealt with the paradox! She Doctor, that was not so hard." She walked back to the bar and continued drinking.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:34 PM | Message # 29
Major general
The Doctor smiled "I think I'm going to like you toothpaste pony." He said.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:42 PM | Message # 30
Colonel general
{sorry about that G, and I was trying to bring the alt dimention thing to light as gently as possible, with out saying it outright cause no char could know yet}

the door opened to a light brown Earth pony dark brown mare with a gray bang over his left eye, he was staring at his hoof he looked up "huh, did I miss a party Miss Punch?"

"not yet, Mister Prose" she said with a smirk

"well then I guess introductions are in order. My name is Blade Prose," he looked to Rainbow trying to awaken Rarity "huh, I thought I passed her out side, perhaps this has some thing to do with the odd energy at the Boutique door" he said holding out his hoof still sparking with the energy

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 10:43 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz