MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
the Crossroads
ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 7:23 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Rules!
*All OC welcome (combat EXP preferable)
*shipping allowed (Rainbow Dash and Luna off-limits, sorry their relationships are part of the story)
-*kissing and romantic jesture OK, clop is not*
*any character from any world can be played (and i do mean any, if char is way dark try to tone them down alittle but not to much :-) )

inside of a ruined, time-worn room a very ornate broadsword was set in a stone when a blast opened a entrance a wide-eyed earth pony yelled back out in a foreign language, two more ponies appeared in the room, one pegasus and a unicorn

"professor, we found it" the pegasus said in a acctent

"yes, yes have" the unicorn said with a smirk

-*-
a lone light brown earth pony sat on a hill just outside of Ponyville "I love days like this" he said as a gentle breeze blew past him

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2014-10-04, 10:45 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 1:36 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Near the center of Ponyville a blue coated unicorn staggered into the street, her mane long and unkempt and her body adorned in the tattered remains of some archaic uniform. Her right foreleg was missing and in its place a metal prosthetic, jointed on a spring based mechanism creaked. Over her back was a brown leather case, from which jutted a metal box with an odd, short screw handle.

The strange pony blinked several times, brushing her mane from her face as she took in her surroundings. "Well..." She mussed. "This looks about right."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 3:20 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Users
VWOOORP! VWOOORP! VWOOORP! VWOOORP! 

In a flash of light and sound a strange blue box materialized in Ponyville. the doors of the box flew open and a man stepped out. He had grey hair and wore a royal blue suit with a red lining on the inside of his coat. His stern eyes  scanned his surroundings. He raised his bushy eyebrows as he watched as technicolored ponies trotted about the town. The stranger let out an annoyed sigh. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 3:33 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Checked
a pink pony looks towards the man in blue suit. after several seconds she gasps long and loud and dashes away.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 4:32 AM | Message # 5
Major general
The man watched as the pink pony disappeared. "That's it I've been here ten seconds and I already want to leave." He said rolling his eyes. "Well, nothing is keeping me from leaving so..." He entered into the box and shut the door behind him. A minute he exited the box again. He frowned as he saw that he had not moved. "Well it looks like I'm stuck here for a while." He groaned.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 4:48 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
The blue pony looked at the strange creature with the blue box. With a sigh she walked to the stranger. "Hi," She rasped, coughing to clear her thought. "Sorry, but I have been gone for awhile, so can you tell me if this," She waved at the box and the man, "Is normal now a day's or what?" She coughed aging before pounding on her chest. "I swear, if this is some crazy future and I need to find a time machine I am going lose it..."

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 4:48 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:12 AM | Message # 7
Major general
(Oh great more ponies talking to me this day just keeps getting.) "I'm sorry Ms... pony, I no t really from around here so I have no idea this place is like normally. The good news is that this box is a time machine. The bad news is that the power is drained and I am stuck here indefinately until the power is recharged. So I'm not having a very good day right now."  The man groaned. "If you must know I'm the Doctor by the way. I can't help but notice your leg. What happened to it?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:47 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"Hu..." The pony said looking mildly impressed. "That's pretty cool." She looked down at her leg at the Doctor's words. "Oh that? My friend had to cut it off after another friend turned into a monster and bit it, injecting it with some horrible... thing." She looked around. "Then after we beat that darkness, I got sent back in time, fought an army of evil, got this new leg and finally was put to sleep for a few thousand years, at which point I woke up came over hear annnnnnd..." She lifted her head and smiled. "Hear we are now! And there is Berry Punch's bar! Fantastic! Alright Doctor, I would love to fill you in a little more fully and to hear your story, but would you mind if we moved locations? Its been a long couple of days and I really want a drink."

And with that the pony started walking towered the bar, hobbling slightly on her rusted prosthetic.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 5:54 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant general
After leaving her Boutique turned Burlesque the Pristine White Mare with a Purple Mane and Three Diamond cutie mark scratched her chin as a the pink pony raced by. "Hmmm I sure Hope she isn't expecting me to bring anything to her latest party buisness has been bad lately." She said out loud. she drank her cranberry juice and shivered. "Thank Celestia that pimple on my nose cleared up. No more of that stuff!" she said crumpling the cup and throwing it away. " "I'll have to thank Fluttershy for suggesting that Craberry Juice clears up acne. She thought then looked over and saw the strange phone booth with a sexy blue unicorn by it and a strange looking ape like creature. She walked over and greeted the the others there. "Hello." She greeted in a posh voice.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 6:22 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 6:08 AM | Message # 10
Major general
"Wow, Fighting an evil army , loosing a limb. Sounds like Christmas to me. Literally, one Christmas I fought off an army and lost my hand. I got better,but that is a long story." The Doctor rambled. "I rarely imbibe, but I think I'll take you up on that offer. If you've been through what I've been through you'd wonder why I don't drink." The two entered the bar together.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 6:10 AM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
"Well that sounds like my kinda of story." The pony smiled warmly at the strange human. "Drink what you like, I don't mind."

The pony looked back at the new arrive. "Hi." She greeted, looking a little confused. "I... Do I know you?" She scratched her head with her remaining front hoof. "Like, you look weirdly like  someone I know." She looked back to the human. "So I guess that makes three then."

The small trooped entered the bar as the strange pony waved to the bartender. "Hey Berry, look who's back?"

The bar tender, a purple earth pony mare raised an eyebrow. "You look like you got dragged behind the train on your way down from Canterlot." She looked down and her eyes widened. "What happened to your leg?"

"Long story." The pony said, sitting down and guesting from the others to join her. "Short version, I was out camping and have been been back home for a couple of days. Just happened to come out near Ponyville and dropped in for a drink."

"And the long version?" The bar mare asked.

"Pour us a few drinks and I will go into that." The pony smiled, reveling a number of broken teeth.

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 6:18 AM

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:05 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant general
The White Mare sat down and Berry looked at her.

"The Usual?" Berry asked Rarity

"Yes a double whiskey with coke." Rarity said. "I'd love to hear both your stories." She paused  looked at Colgate and shrugged. "You do look very familiar. Are you sure you aren't one my Clients?" Rarity asked. Berry Raised her eyebrows.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:05 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:40 AM | Message # 13
Major general
That day the Doctor learned that not only did he sound like a scotsman,but he also drank like one too. "...  then that  tart went and got herself trapped in an alternate dimension and fell in love with my clone! And don't get me started on the broad who I had to marry just so she would shoot me to keep the universe form imploding!" The Doctor slurred. "But enough about me what is the deal with you ponies?"

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 7:42 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:06 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
The strange unicorn shock her saggy mane. "I am from Canterlot myself, just come down here to visit my a couple friends of mine every now and again. Come by Berry's for drinks when I do."

"So about your teeth and leg...?" The bar tender asked.

"That's crazy!" The unicorn said to the Doctor, ignoring the bar mare. "Me, its a long story, but the short version go's something like this. Me and my friends went down to this old cabin in the woods. There we found this book..." She took a drink. "When we read from it, it unleashed this terrible evil on the world. It killed my friends then turned them against me. By the time we defeated the evil a portal opened up and pulled me into the past. There I spent a couple of days getting beaten, pulped and kicked around till we finally beat the army, saved the book from there hand and I got a one way ticket back home."

She knocked back the drink. "The headless body of my clone broke a couple of my ribs and broke my teeth, but it was a different friend who cut off my leg."

"Ah." Berry said, looked to Rarity. "This make any sense to you?"

*For more read Pony Dead*

Message edited by Duhad - Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:09 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 9:23 AM | Message # 15
Colonel
Cru Station licked his lips as he stood over the red, pulsating, squishy object that he held in his hoof. He looked up from it and spotted a bar, (The perfect place to show it off) he smiled as he trotted to the bar. He swung the door open and ran over to the counter, slamming the delicious food into the bench top. He smirked, "Have you sampled the platter?" He said pointing to the pile of Jello

Forum » Roleplay » Random » the Crossroads (help stop a villian who seek dominion over the Multiverse)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz