MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 9:48 AM | Message # 196
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Robbin Williams was a genius of his time he will be forever remembered and missed.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 11:11 AM | Message # 197
Colonel
Duhad, I discovered that if I were to join your stream I would need to be awake at 5... a.m. so I will strive to join  but I will not make a guarantee because I suck like that

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 6:25 PM | Message # 198
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*Spits out coffe... Yes its almost 11 AM EST, I work a night shift... shut up!* Seriously don't worry about it if its going to be that much of a trouble man! The replays are all online and you have me right here if you ever want to ask me anything. : )

What timezone are you in though? The streams are at 2pm and 4pm respectively so you are 2either 13 or 15 hours ahead of me and that's nuts! I mean I have a buddy in Australia and he is close to that, so I mean... that dose make sense, but wow!

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 8:46 PM | Message # 199
Major general
HA HA! I'm back, baby!

Got my computer trouble worked out ,however still won't be able to post as often because of college. This first week won't be so bad,so we'll see how things work out.

PS: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! you said the thing!!!!

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 8:48 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 10:02 PM | Message # 200
Colonel general
Group: Checked
who said what thing?

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 10:03 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-19, 11:43 PM | Message # 201
Generalissimo
I said the thing! AHHH! : D

Also YAY! Timeknight is back! I missed you for the few days when we thought we lost you! Ya the first week of collage is not to bad and depending on weather or not this is your first year, the first year can either be CRAZY busy as you try and stay on top of everything had freak out about being in collage or pretty chill if you take a deep breath, work out a schedule and keep in mind that your basically just in a more focused and open optioned version of grade school.

If it is your first year a few good tips, find something stable and fun to do in your spare time. This form is a decent start, but things like weekly game nights or TV shows that are now online that you can watch if you get board are amazing! Next, midterms and finales suck, everything else is really not that bad as long as you don't just put off work till it builds up super high. Finally if your roommate is an asshole, talk to you DA or RA, they can help sort things out or even move you if things get nasty. A bad roommate is not something you want to ignore if its a seriously annoying or unpleasant situation.

Annnnd that's it. Honestly Collage gets pretty tight a few years in, but the first half is not that bad at all and by the time it starts getting nasty, you pretty much know the ropes and can deal with problems pretty easily.

Oh and... YAY! TIMEKNIGHT! I made a joke for you!

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 1:39 AM | Message # 202
Major general
Thanks for the advice Duhad but this isn't my first rodeo, so to speak. I know how crazy college can be and how hectic it can get if you put things off. I'm hoping to learn from the mistakes I made last year. Hopefully if I manage my time correctly It'll be like I never left.

Thanks for that Simpsons reference! Just for a challenge, If any one has a quote or reference you want me to work in to the story  feel free to ask.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 2:32 AM | Message # 203
Colonel general
Group: Checked
my fingers are crossed for you TimeKinght.

also Edited last post to fit better.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 8:07 AM | Message # 204
Generalissimo
And so now, so have I.

And ya Timeknight! We are all behind ya! If you ever want/need someone to talk to, just let me know! I know how tough it can sometimes be especially when your going for round two. So don't hesitate to send me a PM and I will add you on Skype if you need anything I can give. Even just a sympathetic ear. : )

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 8:38 AM | Message # 205
Lieutenant general
So I"m Glad you are back TIMEKNIGHT! YES Duhad and I each said the thing! YAY! Also I understand about College this is my first year as a Graduate Student and TA (Teaching Assistant basically I teach two sections of lab and they pay for my school). So I know your pain it is however my 1st year moving out of the house so I've been busy also getting car to repair shop and getting a rental took too much time. But I also am offering a sympathetic ear. I am glad to see you back!

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 11:22 AM | Message # 206
Sergeant
Welcome back Timeknight. Hope college treats ya well.
Though I'd just like to say you all have such eventful lives.

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 11:22 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 12:38 PM | Message # 207
Colonel
We Adelaide-ians are 14:30 ahead of you... I have never been able to imagine what it's like to be American, you all seem so ignorant of how much us other countries laugh at you (in the nicest way possible)  biggrin

Also you made a misspelling in the description of Sunset, you put reviled when you were supposed to put revealed... BUT! the definition of reviled is - to criticize in an abusive or angrily insulting manner. So it's somewhat ironic is all

Also you should be thanking that story for turning you into what you are today, unless this is a Dr. Jeckyll scenario where you hate what you love

Added (2014-08-20, 12:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also fixing that error in your description... No, it can wait 'till morning *Snaps Fingers*

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 11:28 AM

TravisDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 4:47 PM | Message # 208
Sergeant
To clerify now that I look back at my previous post I can see how that can be taken in a bad way. I simply meant that you all have such interesting things going on. While Mine is more bland and boring.

Message edited by Travis - Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 4:47 PM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 5:02 PM | Message # 209
Major general
Thanks Guys! Glad to have you all supporting me. Probably not going to post on the actual story until after the sea serpent is taken care of though. Kinda having a hard time jumping back in.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-20, 5:25 PM | Message # 210
Generalissimo
Travis don't worry about it man. We know what you meant and I am sure your live is alright. : )

TheZombiecam Thank you for that catch! Also Adelaide? So you are an Ozzy then? Man between you, my pro Starcraft buddy Miro, Yahtzee Croshaw and his buddy Gabriel Morton, I am just finding all sorts of reasons to like you guys!

And Timeknight, if that is the case, then I think its about time we kill this big SOB! Unless some did it already... in which case IGNORE ME!

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz