MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-10-16, 11:09 PM | Message # 346
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Eight ponies and one baby dragon stood around the Carousel Boutique's main room looking determined. "Alright, well then that's everypony." Twilight said looking around at her friends. "That just leaves finding your friends and-" Twilight was cut off as Fever Pitch burst though the door.

"Help! Something terrible has happened!"

"CALLED IT!" Bottle Rocket shouted out, before blushing. "I mean, we should go deal with that..."

The group rushed down the road towered the school as Fever Pitch filled them in. Apple Jack was shocked, but her worries where somewhat put at easy by the knowledge that her sister was unhurt. Rainbow Dash likewise was horrified by what had happened to her surrogate sister, but even her reaction could not match the unbridled terror in Rarity's eyes at the new that her own sister was not only still possessed, but had violently assaulted the nice young pegasuses that was still clearly favoring one particular wing.

{Lets face it, if any member of the main six is going to lose it spectacularly over just about anything, ESPECIALLY her little sister getting hurt, its Rarity. AJ might have her beat on family closeness, but 1. Apple Bloom is more or less ok and 2. Rarity managed to almost lose her mind over Sweetie Belle not liking her as much as Apple Jack.

Its one thing I realy liked about the gabby gums episode, Apple Jack and Apple Bloom are generally closer, but Rarity and Sweetie Belle are much faster to turned to one another for help or to worry about each other when the cards come down, partly because of there rocky relationship.

Its also why I hold up issue 2 of the changing arc comics as my pick for best, because when play to there insecurities, the changelings don't bother trying to imply that AJ dose not care for her sister, because no one would buy it, but implying that Rarity would abandon Sweeite if things got to tough was enough to drive her completely over the edge.

Just as an explanation as to why I think Rarity should honestly be the most disturbed by whats happening at this moment.}

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-17, 2:53 AM | Message # 347
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"ok Rock, now that we're all here I think you can let them go now" Weaver said trying defuse some of the tension

"I'm not holding them, she is" Rock said pointing to Applebloom

"what!?!" the main six and Spike all yelled at once

Applebloom was now being questioned by Twilight and Applejack while Rainbow and Rarity try to talk to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-10-18, 3:38 AM | Message # 348
Generalissimo
"So..." Bottle looked over the arguing ponies. "How has your day been? Apart from all of this."

"Eh, its been alright." Rock said shrugging.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-10-20, 11:55 AM | Message # 349
Colonel general
"Scoots what happened, why did you do this" Rainbow Dash said while she looked into Scootaloo's glowing purple eyes

"What, your not proud of me?" Scootaloo looked hurt for all of two seconds before a savage grin splits her face "well guess what, I don't need you anymore I've got power"

"Sweetie dear, why won't look at me" Rarity pleaded trying her hardest to get Sweetie Belle to meet her eyes

"why should I? you'll just abandon me when I make a mistake that reflects poorly on you" Sweetie said with a look of anger at Rarity's shocked expression "Stop, Just Stop trying to deny it, every week I'm over you don't even try to stop me from going crusading, your pawning me off on them so you can advance your social standing" She yelled at Rarity who is now in tears till a sharp crack noise splits the air and Sweetie' cheek starts glowing red

"I would never do any such thing!" Rarity said in a shrill, shaky voice before her back legs gave out and her rump met the ground "I never stoped you because, I don't what to stop you from having the foalhood I never did"

{after the events of Cutie Mark Chronicles, I've seen Rarity as having started an apprenticeship right after getting her's, which would suck up almost all of her free time, she always came across as the high fashion business mare to me}

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-10-20, 7:33 PM | Message # 350
Generalissimo
{Makes sense.}

The guard recruits stand a few paces away, awkwardly trying not to stare at the fighting siblings. Bottle coughed. "So once this is all worked out we where thinking of getting the elements of harmony and then providing assistance to the bares so that they can take out the big guy."

"That's a suppressing good plan, Rocket." Rock mused. "I don't like relying on civilians to use a power I don't understated in a crises, but this is one of thous situations where I am more then willing to make an exception."

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-10-24, 6:28 AM | Message # 351
Colonel general
suddenly Mico was thrown from the black dome, she laid panting till Rock helped her up "I can't help them," tears pooling in her eyes "this spell is made from something other than sadistic pleasure like when Necro would use it."

"HA, and I was worried" Scootaloo said, her face now the picture of Insanity made all the more frighting by her glowing purple eyes. she looked at Applebloom "oh and Bloom, I was playing possum" with that everyone's eyes go wide as she yells "Darkness" causing a burst of purple light that shatters the rocks holding her, when the smoke clears a deep dark aura radiates from Scootaloo and two sizable ethereal demon wings "AM I WORTHY NOW RAINBOW DASH"

music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RozX_IngtY4 )

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-10-24, 9:26 PM | Message # 352
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket and Fever Pitch's mouths dope as they stare in mute horror at the demonic child. Rockcrusher and Spell Weaver however immediately move into formation to confront the filly.

"Scootaloo, this is your last chance!" Spell Weaver shouted, horn burning to life. "Surrender now or we are going to treat you like an adult." A set of magical diamonds form around her. "Trust me, you are not going to like that."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-10-27, 6:39 AM | Message # 353
Colonel general
"make no mistake" Rainbow said looking at Scootaloo then turning to Spell Weaver "you shoot even one of those at her and you'll find yourself on the ground" to Weaver's shock

"what are you," Scootaloo shakes her head "stop trying to confuse me"

"Scootaloo" Rainbow turned to her and gave her a smirk maybe now we can have that race we always said we would have when your wings grew in" she said turning away from the group and getting into a racing stance

"you never gave up on me?" Scoots asked receiving a 'did you really just ask that' look from Rainbow Dash, her eyes tear up but remained determined "three" she stands next to Rainbow "two" getting into a racing stance "one"

"go" they both take off at high speed with two contrails left behind one muti-colored the other purple. No one noticed the small piece of wood at the starting line that disappears with a small gleam of purple light

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-10-27, 8:12 PM | Message # 354
Generalissimo
"Well that escalated quickly... then ended abruptly." Rarity remarked.

"Ya, not really sure what just happened there." Bottle Rocket said, scratching his head.

"Well, we still have one last filly to deal with!" Rockbraker pointed out, pointing a hoof at Sweetie Belle.

"Oh right, ya we should probably deal with that." Fever Pitch nodded.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-29, 7:00 AM | Message # 355
Colonel general
"like you even can," Sweetie said with a condescending tone "Scootaloo may have had a change of heart but I won't" with that she began singing a haunting tune and soon it began to rain but just as soon as it began it stopped with Sweetie's tune

"thats it? that was your plan, to get us a little wet"

"your not very bright are you, what's my element?" she said huffing and puffing untill her breath could be seen, she looked out her eyes glowing blue "Crystal Garden" She sang causing the ground to become covered in sharp Ice spikes

Music - ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtvNZdIwWjc )
{I intend this to be a decent battle}

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-10-29, 7:01 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-10-29, 9:28 PM | Message # 356
Generalissimo
The guards throw themselves out of the way of the lancing shards of ice. While they avoided the worst of the attack, none escape without some lacerations.

Bottle Rocket took off like shoot into the air, already feverishly pulling explosive components from his bag.

Rock charged ahead, smashing a path through the ice for Fever Pitch who flew just behind him, beating his wings to kick up a storm of razor sharp ice shards.

Spell Weaver also focused her efforts on clearing lanes of attack for the other ponies to quickly move in though to avoid risk of being hurt or slowed by the ticket of ice.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-11-03, 6:01 AM | Message # 357
Colonel general
Sweetie just laughed "look out behind you" the paths were closing behind them, they were trapped "now for you" she looks at Bottle as her ear flicks "Glacies telum" a sizable spear of ice launched from the ground at Bottle Rocket

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-11-03, 8:37 AM | Message # 358
Generalissimo
"Oh that's not-" Bottle Rocket began as he saw the spear of ice fly towered him, but his glib remark was cut short as the spear of ice drove straight into his chest. The air was forced from his lungs in a a wheeze as he plummeted towered the ground, darkness rapidly speeding across his vision.

They let you down in the end, did't they? Just like you know they would.

No! That was not true! Bottle Rocket tired to shake his head, but found that he no longer had a strength to do so.

Oh yes and whats worse, now that filly is going to kill all your friends and then her master is going to burn everything because you because you could not stop him!

No! Bottle would not let that happen! He would fight though this and his friend's would save the day and everything would be a'O-

Bottle Rocket's body hit the ground, impaled on the spear of ice. There was a moment of stunned silence.

"Bottle?" Somepony asked, disbelieving. "Is he... is he dead?" The voice was stunned, but panic had begun to creep into it.

"NO!" The ice impelling Bottle Rocket shattered, leaving no wound where it had been. The pegasuses rolled back onto all fours and glared at Sweetie Belle with eyes that seemed far darker then they had a moment before.

Bottle Rocket heard the gasps of shook and the cry of terror. Spell Weaver was terrified and why shorten she be? After all, the fact that he was alive must just be playing hell with her planes. Sure that little trick had been dark magic, but so what? If she really cared she would just be glade he was breathing! But no, of course not! That little voice had been right all along!

You know thats not true!

Bottle Rocket shook his head. That stupid voice aging! It was almost as annoying as the tickle in his mane! But that tickle felt oddly... good, where as the stupid voice was just annoying! He would deal with that after he was done with the filly. No, prioritize! First the filly, then his traitor so called 'friends', THEN the voice! Bottle Rocket smiled. He liked that plan, oh yes he liked that plan allot!
"Hey you!" He shouted over at Sweetie Belle. His eyes narrowed as his body hummed with power as arching tendrils of light and darkness scorched the ground around him. "This is for killing me!" He screamed and charged.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-11-03, 9:55 AM | Message # 359
Colonel general
"don't you know Ice refracts light" Sweetie said calling fourth a multitude of Ice spires to impale him again but they quickly turned to steam, Sweetie looks and sees Spell Weaver glowing with a blue aura

"you're not the only one who can control water" She said with smirk then she looked at Bottle with a look of relief till her left foreleg was pierced by an ice spear

"maybe that'll teach you, now where were we" Sweetie glared at Bottle

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Sunday, 2013-11-03, 9:56 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-11-04, 0:18 AM | Message # 360
Generalissimo
Arching tendrils of corrupted light leached out at the filly, grabbing her forelegs and reaching her forward and off her hooves. Bottle Rockets eyes burned as he growled, "You don't get to stab me twice."

With a crack like a wipe two more tendrils of light grabbed the tiny pony as Bottle Rocket trotted towered her, visibly straining to hold down his opponent. "And you will NOT take my revenge from me! The guards are MINE!"

Come on! Your beating up a filly just so you can have a chance to murder your friends? You have got to see how wrong that is, right?

"SHUT UP! I am going to fix this! I am going to make them pay for what they have done and then I am going to make sure that my home is NEVER threatened again." He raised the beams of energy over his head preparing, aiming them at Sweetie Belle. "All I need is just a little light."

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz