MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:33 PM | Message # 1561
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"If there the same people, then they are heartless murders. There is nothing sane or decent left in them. I don't know what broke them, but whatever it was removed anything even remotely civl left in them." Soothing Needles spat.

Kat laughed as she walked out of the room. "Exactly what I meant. Now lay down before you vomit on that nice bed spread!" Then she vanished. A few minutes latter she returned, slightly red faced. "Well... The kids are taken care of. So how are you feeling light wight?"

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:44 PM | Message # 1562
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon groaned. "Like hell. I feel like a setient bobble head doll. The rooms spinning. Oh god, why did I do this?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:45 PM | Message # 1563
Lieutenant general
"Ah I see. Hold on a second I'll be right back." Dr. G said to Soorhing Needles. He went into the house and found a cup some instant coffee and water a coffee pot, half a bottle of apple cider and in a closet a guitar. He came back outside and sat next to Soothing Needles. " ok so the coffee isn't hot but I know you wanted some. He mixed some for her and poured it into s cup. He took a swig of cider and strummed the guitar softly. It wasn't terribly out of tune.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:46 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:52 PM | Message # 1564
Generalissimo
"That's because your a dumb and drank way too much." Kat said, putting a hand over Brandon's eyes. "Keep them closed and I will get you some water and peanuts. They will help when you come down." She rubbed Brandon's chest gentaly. "We have some time before your going to be in any fit state to walk around, so don't bother getting up. You also might want to get your cloths off if you think you might vomit on yourself."

Soothing Needles took the coffee and sipped it. "Thank you, but... What are you doing with that guitar?"

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:01 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:57 PM | Message # 1565
Major general
"Miss Kat, are you trying to seduece me?" asked Brandon as he unbuttoned his shirt.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 10:59 PM | Message # 1566
Lieutenant general
G fumbled a few chords "I haven't played in a long time. I used to be pretty good at it. Since I'm feeling kinda down I thought it would keep my mind off the group falling apart. Care to Hear a song?" G asked.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:10 PM | Message # 1567
Generalissimo
Kat laughed from downstairs as she slowly returned with a paint glass of water and a bag of peanuts. "Oh cap, the thought of you being sick on me is suuuuch a turn on..." She purred, passing the food over. "Luckily for you, you didn't drink much and with how quick you got drunk means its passing thou you quickly." She smiled a little crookedly. "But hey, better safe then sorry right? Drink up and eat up and if your head stops spinning maybe catch up a bit on what you got up to while I was away."

Kat walked around the other side of the bed, but as Brandon tired to turn to watch her go, she dropped her shirt over his face. "Focus on the food Cap. Do you know how rude it is to look at a lady when her shirt is off?" Brandon felt the bed sag a little as someone else slide under the covers next to him, warm skin pressing into his back. "Now, once I am sure your not going to throw up on me, then maybe you can turn around." Kat teased and kissed the back of his neck.

Soothing Needles shrugged. "If it will make you happy, play whatever you want." She sipped her coffee. "It's not going to bother me." She had regained her cold demeanor and seemed to have utterly masked any traces of the horrors effects on her.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:14 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:21 PM | Message # 1568
Major general
"You're such a tease you know that?" Brandon said taking a sip of water. "Whatever. I won't look. For now. My head's super fuzzy right now but I think I'll be fine."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:30 PM | Message # 1569
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. Strumming softly. He began to play. "Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire
They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
It's been you and me
And lovin' a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh girl you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully
Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you
And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy
Of rediscovering you
Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Faithfully, I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
Ever yours, faithfully." He sang playing the guitar. Rarity and Fluttershy came over to listen even AJ and Rocket Came over to listen. Soothing Needles was blushing deeply as G finished.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:33 PM | Message # 1570
Generalissimo
"Counting on it." Kat said running a hand over Brandon's chest. "Because I think this is the first time the two of us have been alone, without anyone coming to check on us or zombies to watch out for." She wriggled a little then added. "Plus, I would hate to ruin my first night in a proper bed in weeks by wearing my dirty, sweaty pants in it, right?" There was a soft thump as something landed on the floor.

In the other room Colgate looked at Ruby. "So... Something just occurred to me. When I came over to see your mommy and we had a sleep over did you, uh..."

"Here you to play wrestle?" Ruby asked, looking at Colgate. "Yep, I asked mommy about it because she said a couple of bad words once and she said that grown ups are allowed to say some things when they play wrestle that fillies can't."

Colgate cringed. "Grate... I wonder if this day can get any better? Come on universe, just let Brandon puke on that bitch one time before anything happens! You owe me one..."

Soothing Needles took a sip of coffee. "Not bad." She looked over to Fluttershy who was crying silently. "Oh come on it was not that good!"

"It was pretty good." Rocket interjected.

Soothing Needles signed. "The lyrics where nonsensical and unrelated to our situation. How is any of that moving or romantic?"

Twilight shook her head. "You just don't get it."

Soothing Needles rolled her eyes. "No, I really don't." She finished her coffee and set it aside. "Well thanks for the coffee at least."

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2015-01-12, 11:39 PM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 0:02 AM | Message # 1571
Major general
(OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! Keep calm. Just follow her lead and take off your pants like a cool guy. Dammit  stupid buckle! Wait... got it!. Now what do I do with them? guess I'll just wiggle 'em off. Ok mission acomplished. Now all you have to do is not throw up every where and hope for the best.) Brandon settled back into the bed and sipped some more water and ate a handful of peanuts.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 2:05 AM | Message # 1572
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me?" Dr. G mentioned strumming a silent version of a hooked on a feeling. "I'll just keep drinking this cider wondering about my life choices!" he muttered drinking the cider like it was water.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:00 AM | Message # 1573
Generalissimo
Kat rubbed Brandon's shoulder after a few minutes and asked, "So, how are you feeling? I can wait as long as you need."

As G made to finish off the glass, Soothing Needles lowered the glass. "What do you think your doing Gibson?" She asked, frowning. "And I know the answer is not going to 'drinking away my sorrows because singing a pretty song did not cause my friends legs to start wobbling.' Because if that was your response," She gave G a hard look, "I would be very disappointed."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:12 AM | Message # 1574
Major general
Brandon sighed. "Definately  feeling better. But wow that was a bad desision, I can not hold my liqueor at all! "

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-13, 5:19 AM | Message # 1575
Generalissimo
Kat laughed. "Not kidding! What was that a single glass?" She snickered. "Well now I know if I ever need to you liquored up for something, its not going to cost me much." She sighed and gave Brandon a hug. "Really though, I know you said that you have never really been on many dates or anything and I like you. I don't want to make this weird by pushing you into something your not comfortable with." She leaned up on and elbow leaned against his shoulder, a somewhat unclean looking bra the only part of her skin still covered.

It stuck Brandon that neither of them, nor the rest of the group for that mater had properly bathed in days and had not been able to clean there cloths in even longer. He suddenly found himself worrying about what Kat might say if she caught sight, or smell of his underwear...

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz