MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:24 AM | Message # 1531
Major general
Group: Users
Derpy snorted. "No, you just missed him. He told me to tell you that he was, and I quote:"Taking the murderous traitor into town for a drink.'" Derpy lost all composure and burst out laughing. "I'm sorry but you look ridiculous! Thought you were kidding about the tinfoil hats!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:33 AM | Message # 1532
Lieutenant general
Dr. G shook his head. "You guys know that dream walking is not mind reading right?" Dr. G asked Rocket and Kat. "And you think I'm strange?" He asked Soothing Needles.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:41 AM | Message # 1533
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Oh I am sorry, I didn't know you where all experts on physics." Kat snapped. "Obviously Colgate didn't let Rarity into her brain by choice, so we will see how has the last laugh when she starts planting idea's in your head and me and Rocket are the only people that can stop her."

"Also 'Cap'." Rocket added with a chuckled. "So he ran off with the torture?"

Derpy nodded and Rocekt sighed. "Oh well. We can give him his when he gets back." He looked over at G and waved. "Hey, been awhile. So, still want to kill me for accusing your friend of laying to you?"

Soothing Needles looked from Rocket to G with a frown. "What is he talking about Gibson?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 6:48 AM | Message # 1534
Lieutenant general
"Well in light of recent events now I don't but more so because you helped Brandon and the others.  At the time I was speaking on what I knew. So I can admit when I  am wrong. I placed a lot of trust in some pony who seems to deserve it less and less each day." Dr. G said to Rocket.

"Oh Mr. Rocket here tried to kill us and kidnap Rainbow Dash before so we let him loose." G said smugly. "That reminds me Rocket why the change of heart and if I were you I'd step off Cap's girl before he shows you what a knuckle sandwich looks like."  Dr. G retorted to  Rocket.

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 7:09 AM | Message # 1535
Major general
Brandon opened the bar door and looked in. "hello?" Brandon called into  the bar.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 7:10 PM | Message # 1536
Generalissimo
Rocket chuckled as Kat shot G a dirty look. "I didn't know you where someones girl Kitty? Dose he protect you from the big bad-" Rocket was cut off as Kat elbowed him in the ribs.

"If Brandon is not stupid enough to give me shit about having friends, then I think its in your best interest to not ne jealous on his behalf." Kat snarled, adjusting her hat.

"Right," Rocket chuckled sitting down. "Anyway, I meet up with Brandon and your friends a few miles out of town in a broken down train." He waved a hand over his severally battered body. "After we parted company back at that cabin, I went on the run. That crazy SOB working under the boss has a bad habit of killing people who fail, so I figured there was not point is reporting back with what I found. Unfortunately even without shadow governments on your tail, this place can still chew you up and spit you out." He looked at Kat and smiled. "Brandon found me and helped me get here in once piece and Fluttershy helped bandage me up. I owe them allot."

A twang was all the warning Colgate and Brandon got before a small crossbow bolt lodged itself in the door next to them.

"Dive!" Colgate screamed as the two hit the deck.

They waited with baited breath for several seconds before a small voice called out, "Who go's there?"

Colgate peeked over the edge of the table they had hidden under, but retreated when another bolt zipped past her. "That's my old mare friends kid!" She whispered. "What the heck is she doing alone in this place with a cross bow?" Colgate peeked over the table again, before looking at Brandon. "Maybe you should open the negotiations. I am not sure if she will stop shooting if I let her know its me..."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 10:51 PM | Message # 1537
Major general
"Yeesh! She's a hell of shot." mumbled Brandon as he slowly stood up with his hands up. "Don't shoot!" Brandon said "We're friendly. See?" Brandon unbuckled his tool belt and held it up for the filly to see and placed it gingerly on a nearby table. "We're  just a couple of thirsty travelers in need of a drink."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2015-01-11, 11:31 PM | Message # 1538
Lieutenant general
"The comment was for Rocket no need to be all defensive 'Kitty'" Dr. G said. He then sighed. "Alright that was uncalled for. I can be a bit of a child sometimes." Dr. G admited frowning. "Well for what it's worth would you like me to take a look at those injuries despite it all you don't exactly deserve to die of infection." He turns back to Kat. "And as for your comment about Colgate letting Rarity in or not. At least when she came to my dreams I had to let her in or else the dream would kick her out. Not that I know how this works."
Rarity sniffed near Fluttershy. "The thing is I can't just break into ponies dreams I have to ask permission like knocking on a door and they have to let me in. It's not like I'm breaking in. And the reason I got the information was that Colgate's own mind told me. It's like she wanted me to know but didn't. I'm not bad Fluttershy. I love Colgate and I believe in her but now I'm basically going to have to prove it somehow. Though I don't know how."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 1:25 AM | Message # 1539
Generalissimo
"I don't know either Rarity." Fluttershy sighed, as the fillies played.

Inside Rocket nodded and sat down, gingerly removing his shirt to allow Doctor G to look over his injuries. Meanwhile Kat walked to the door. "You know, for a good man you can be a real asshole G." Kat snapped, leaning on her crutch as she put on a jacket. "I'm going out to cheek on Brandon and the killer."

The painfully thin pink filly at the top of the stairs started at the sight of Brandon, letting the cross bow she has been barely holding onto tumble from her grasp. "Wait, you can talk!?" She cautiously crept down the stairs, looking wide eyed and amazing. "I thought you where all monsters!"

At that moment Colgate poked her head above the table to see if the cost was clear. At the sight of the blue unicorn, the undernourished filly screamed in delight and leaped down the remaining stairs, past Brandon and attached herself to Colgate with a sobbing hug. Colgate, for her own part, just seemed confused.

"Well..." She said, finally. "This is chance of pace." She looked at Brandon. "The poor kid looks like she hasn't eaten in days, did you bring anything from the house?" As she asked this she magically lifted a bottle from the back counter. "I'll trade ya, whisky for an apple. What do ya say?"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 3:35 AM | Message # 1540
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked over the injuries. "Jesus dude you look like you've been in a fight with a meat grinder." He opened his bag and brought out some sterilizing equipment. "I'll tell you what though despite Colgate being a murderer those teeth she took out were pretty badly infected." He carefully rubbed disinfectant on the various wounds cauterized as needed and cut out some necrotic tissue. Dr. Soothing Needles watched carefully noting G's technique.  G stitched up a particularly  long gash and wrapped some bandages. "You should be alright for a few days till you heal. I guess I should say Welcome to the Team.  No hard feelings?" Dr. G asked putting out his hand. "Also have you met our newest veterinarian Dr. Soothing Needles?" Dr. G asked Rocket attempting to make an introduction. An idea occurred to G (what if Rocket knew about D and hi brother?)

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 3:38 AM | Message # 1541
Major general
"Make that two." said Brandon "Man I haven't had a drink since my 21st birthday. Can't remeber why..." Brandon Turned to the filly "Hey, kid, where's your parents?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 4:30 AM | Message # 1542
Generalissimo
Rocket shock G's hand firmly. "None. We all have our jobs and do um. That's how the world is." He then looked at Soothing Needles, "And nice to meet you too." He did not seem to recognizer her.

"Indeed." Soothing Needles nodded, seeming mildly interested.

A minute later Brandon and Colgate where sitting at the bar, Brandon nursing a whisky and Colgate holding Ruby Pinch who was chewing on an apple the two had brought from he farm. "So," Colgate inquired, "Like Brandon said, what happened to your mom?"

Pinchy looked up at Colgate with big watery eyes. "Mommy went to Canterlot to look for you. She left me with Miss Raindrops when..." She trialed off looking sad.

Colgate frowned. "Grate..."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 5:40 AM | Message # 1543
Major general
Brandon took a swig of whiskey "Wow, thass soooo sad you guysss. I rlly hope yer mommy's all right." Brandon slurred.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-01-12, 5:44 AM | Message # 1544
Generalissimo
"Hey... Are you alright Brandon?" Colgate asked, looking nervous. "Your my ride back you know." She looked down at Rubby Pinch. "And I guess we are going to have a kid with us. Are you sure your going to be OK to walk?" She reached for the bottle, but stopped when it slide away from her. She looked down at Ruby and sighed. "You have an amazing memory kid."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-01-12, 5:47 AM | Message # 1545
Lieutenant general
Dr. G slowly got up. "If you'll excuse me I will go talk to Rarity despite her unethical ways she isn't exactly a criminal here." He turns to Dr. Soothing Needles "You're more than welcome to Join me I have a few questions for Rarity that you might be able to help with." G said as he got up slowly.
Rarity sighed outside and sniffled. "Oh and we found Fancy Pants."

"Really how is he... oh" Fluttershy  trailed off. "I'm sorry," She said sympathetically.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz