MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 0:22 AM | Message # 1666
Major general
Group: Users
"OK that's that then." Brandon said. "I'm headed back to the barn." Brandon entered the barn and encountered Rarity. "Um.. hey, Rarity. So how's it going?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 0:40 AM | Message # 1667
Lieutenant general
Rarity had just finished a riveting game of Miss Marry Mac and was glad to be out of that. Ruby seemed like a nice kid and somehow maybe she had made a point without trying. 

"Um Hey Rarity. So How's it going?"

Rarity looked at Brandon almost sizing the human up and sighed. "I've learned more than I wanted to learn about my Marefriend and I feel horrible about it and I don't know what happened or why but for all it's worth seems that oh I'm not even sure what I'm allowed to say anymore. I mean this I didn't sneak or ask anyone for it kinda just happened. But for all the evil Colgate has in her the way Ruby talks about her makes me have hope that my gut wasn't wrong that I'm not blinded by love. You're really close to G but can I say something stays just between us?" Rarity asked the human. She wasn't upset just pensive.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 0:50 AM | Message # 1668
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Soothing Needles shrugged. "Not much to tell. I grew up poor, I worked my way though med school and I was a doctor at Couldsdale General Hospital. My family is probably dead, but don't know if they even lived long enough to see the infection." She looked over Ponyville with a frown. "Not sure if there is much else to say. I grew up and spent my whole life in the sky and now Cloudsdale is gone. Infected tore it apart without maintenance around to keep things together." She sighed. "What else do you want, Gibson? Some ponies are just not all that existing, personally."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 0:58 AM | Message # 1669
Major general
"Sure, I'm all ears." said Brandon. "That's kinda what I've been doing lately."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 1:12 AM | Message # 1670
Lieutenant general
G smiled softly. "Alright I was just trying to learn more about you. What's is like living in the sky in a city made of clouds?" G asked looking very interested.

" I have a llot on my mind Brandon. I've lost my rose colored glasses over Colgate. I can see all that she's done that has hurt every pony. But the way Ruby talks abut her tells me that there is some hope not much to go on but some hope. I just am kinda tired of letting my feeling dictate my opinion of Colgate. I love her but even if I I hadn't hired MacReady how would it have been different if I found out about her past now with her telling me?  Also I know Kat and Rocket were kinda freaking out about the dream walking thing I'm not a criminal for it but if you think i deserve to be put on trial so be it I need to face the consequences of my actions even if my intent was good." Rarity said solemnly. She then looked the human in the eye and asked. "Honestly everything aside based on my acion am I a bad pony?" She asked Brandon seriously.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 1:46 AM | Message # 1671
Major general
"I know you meant well," Brandon said. "but Colgate feels betrayed that you felt that you had to resort to hiring Mac's ghost to snoop through her memories. I think she believes you don't trust her and that's what seems to upset her the most. Do I think you're a bad pony? No, I don't. I just think you made a mistake. A part from that I don't know how I can help you get back with Colgate, but I know she still loves you."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 1:54 AM | Message # 1672
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles frowned. "It was like living on the ground, but with more clouds. What was it like living in a world full of people who could not fly?" She sighed. "My whole life was based out of that city, so trying to describe it is... Odd. Its like trying to tell someone what water tastes like, some ponies can do it, but for most, its just the base by which everything else is compared."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 2:25 AM | Message # 1673
Lieutenant general
G frowned and went off  to a quiet spot alone. "Alright note to self talking to her is like talking to a wall. a cute one at that but still.  he shook his head and sat at a table for a moment then he got an idea and went back into where Colgate was. "Ok well I want more people here but since you know this best. Let's start to come up with a plan of attack for those son of bitches in the lab." G said to Colgate.
"Thanks Brandon I'll catach up with you later."Rarity nodded and sighed she had some unfinished business to settle with some one. She was looking for them and then coming out of the shower was the person she was looking for. "Rocket." she said her voice with less contempt than the last meeting but still not the nicest tone. Rocket looked surprised to see Rarity. Rarity offered him an apple.  "May I have a word with you?" She said  her tone was firm but not angry.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 2:31 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 2:33 AM | Message # 1674
Generalissimo
Colgate nodded. "Alright, what do you want to know first?"

"Sure..." Rocket agreed giving Rarity questioning look. "You seem to be in a better mood. Something I miss out on?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 2:42 AM | Message # 1675
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed. "Feeling sorry for myself isn't going to help me or anyone on this team solve anything. But I wanted to first apologize for our first meeting and then ask you if you really knew hy the boss wanted Rainbow Dash because as much as I love Colgate my loyalty lies with my 6 best friends as we are the bearers of the elements of harmony. Rarity said calmly.

"Hold on let me get a sheet of paper. Ok found one G said pulling it out of his bag. What is the structure of this place like?" G asked.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 10:23 AM | Message # 1676
Generalissimo
Rocket shrugged. "Accepted. Your buddies saved my ass, so I can't really hold to strong of a grudge..." He then stretched his chin. "As for your friend... I can't say for sure, but the orders where no harm and live capture with as little inconvenience to her as possible. And that order came from the top. Boss went right over Doc's head, which pissed that anger SOB off to no end, but he was adamant. So whatever it was about... It was pretty serious."

Colgate took a pen and began to sketch on the paper. "The lab is build it sections. Each level is about the size middle school, with dorms, labs and recreation areas. Each floor is dedicated to a different part of the lab, focused on a different project." She mapped out a basic floor plan. "Top floor is mostly a resection area and the under that is just elevators and security. I guess there must be floors I don't know the lay out of, but that's the basics of what I have scene floor plan wise."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 4:35 PM | Message # 1677
Lieutenant general
Rarity looked confused. "Doc. As in Doctor? Who did you work for directly if I may ask? Also the people you worked for were they in a lab or just being used by the big boss?"  Rarity inquired. 

"Ok." G said. "And Guard wise how heavily guarded is this place? Are we going to be able to sneak in or are we going to have to take out guards along the way.  Also I have a more personal question that has been nagging at me for a while since we last spoke."

Colgate looked at G seriously the look in her eyes read skepticism.

"Hey I'm leaving Rarity and you out of this! I was just curious as to why you personally wanted to take out these people? I'm no psychologist or anything but you seem to hate them almost as much as you hated humans in the beginning. It's not just about a cure for you there is some deep anger that I can feel when you refer to them. What did they take from you that has you all upset?" G asked. He then frowned. "I'm sorry I probably  overstepped my boundaries or something Maria was always better with people's feelings. I just figured there has to be something bigger something fueling all that anger and hatred towards the world or this lab. I mean as much as I want a family my chance at a normal one is gone and I hate these people for it and feel they need to pay for what I lost I figured something had happened to you as well." Dr. G finished looking Colgate in the eyes. He wore no look of anything. He just sat there willing to open up and listen back. He didn't judge he just was in the moment.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2015-01-20, 11:02 PM | Message # 1678
Major general
Brandon and Derpy joined the the stratagizing  circle. Derpy annalysed  the drawings. "Which floor is the infermery?" asked Derpy. "That is where The Doctor is and where we should go first in case the Dalek is still active when we get there."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-01-21, 0:49 AM | Message # 1679
Generalissimo
Rocket shrugged. "Doc was the bosses right hand man, but he also seemed to be constantly fighting with the boss for power. The two of them only went head to head once, but it ended pretty badly for Doc." He frowned. "But we where pretty much all just on the top floor. They didn't want the lab ponies knowing about the portals, so we humans where held as a special task force. We went in when there was nothing left to lose and a floor needed to be cleared," He gave Rarity a meaningful look. "Or when someone got out."

Colgate glared at G, "Your right Doctor Gibson, you did just over step your boundaries. All you need to know is that they PURPOSEFULLY did all of this, with full knowledge of what would happen. I doubt there is anyone here who would not hate them for that reason alone." She looked back to the map. "There is no way to sneak in normally, but if that thing you found is as you think it is, then it will clear a path and give us more of a chance to get inside without having to go head to head with trained solders armed to the teeth."

As Derpy asked her own question Colgate forwarded. "That's harder to say... I know there is an hospital down there and its around just after the main offices where the boss and the high ups live and the labs were we worked. I would guess the lower floors is where they keep the real nasty and sensitive stuff."

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-01-21, 7:07 AM | Message # 1680
Major general
"Well I guess that all there is to do is wait." shrugged Brandon. "Two weeks is a long time to stayin one place, soI guess we should set up the barn for a more permanent living situation."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2015-01-21, 7:07 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz