MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 0:16 AM | Message # 181
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"AppleJack!" D called out again "ugh, where is that mare?"

"right here"
"Bwah!" D gasped almost jumping out of his skin. patting his chest he said "can all you ponies do that or just you and Pinkie?"
she gives him a bemused look
"alright nevermind, look I need your help with something" D opens his pack and pulls out a decent sized bag of Apples "can you help me turn this into Cider?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 5:56 AM | Message # 182
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
* To avoid Repetition I shortened Dr. G's version of the encounter since we all know how the meeting with Rarity went. It's on page 9 for reference.  *

"Looks like the Tin Man found his heart after all." teased Doctor G.

"Quiet you!" said Brandon jokingly.

"Hey if I stay quiet then you won't hear the story of How I met Rarity." Dr. G said taking a seat near the dying fire.

"Oh this should be interesting!" Brandon said sitting next to Dr. G.

"Well my home in Florida got overrun by zombies so I grabbed my Beretta some rounds and food and booked over to my office which was  in the next town. It wasn't destroyed yet so I went in knowing I had food and supplies for a while. I knew my supplies wouldn't last long but I got an email with hope for a cure. Just as I was about to leave..." And so Dr. G told Brandon of his first encounter with Rarity.

"It took 10 stitches to heal the gash from a pair of scissors?" Brandon asked surprised.

"Yeah sure Did. I'm just glad it didn't leave a scar. I'm sure I would have heard about it all the way from Florida to Maine. But ever since then we've been traveling together and she's been really nice to me." Dr. G. said laughing a little.

Rarity watched Fluttershy struggle with the Oven and then it began making a horrible noise. She ran over and managed to turn it on.  Pinkie  rolled out the dough for the  pizza and pored the sauce only to be bumped into by Derpy carrying a tray.

"Rarity Look out!" Pinkie warned as a sauce splashed into Rarity's mane.

"Ooops I'm sorry! You Ok Rarity?" Derpy asked.

" Ack!" Rarity said then quickly added "It's alright dear but do be more careful." the tomato sauce tinting her coat red.

"You look silly Rarity!"  Pinkie said laughing then went to putting cheese on the pizza after receiving a glare from Rarity.

"Maybe we should do one task at a time." Rarity suggested.

*Culinary Tomfoolery initiated!"

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 6:06 AM

TravisDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 4:19 PM | Message # 183
Sergeant
Travis listened to Johnny's story. After he finished Travis said "Sorry I didn't mean anything serious. I was just curious... Well as much fun as its been hanging out in a cramped, dark closet with you. I need to get back to Applejack (and maybe find Brandon or D in the process) so see ya later" Travis left the closet and went to regroup with AJ outside.
Applejack inspected D's apples. (These ain't no Apple family apples but they'll do) she thought as she picked one up. "Sure if you can find us somewhere quiet. I can work my famous Apple family touch on these here apples. Though if I can ask, what reason you'd want cider this time of day" She saw D stare up at a cloud "ah I see, I still don't get your fascination with Rainbow Dash. You act like you've known her for years. Why is that?"

Message edited by Travis - Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 4:20 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-05, 11:59 PM | Message # 184
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac groaned as he gently felt his head, wincing as his fingers brushed against the cut. "What the hell..." He muttered lifting his head and looking around the largely empty room. Spotting Colgate he casually sat up and slid out of bed.

The floor seemed to rush up at him as his head swam, but Mac pushed though the faintness and shuffled over to the other bed. He sighed in relief as he noticed the steady rise and fall of the ponies chest. "Alright, so obviously some of us must have made it.

For a short time Mac stared back at the bed and considered laying back down, but worry and curiosity gnawed at his gut. Had anyone else been injured or worse in that fight? Someone must have brought them to the beds of coarse and he doubted that anyone other then the Doctor would have stuck an IV needle into Colgate's vain, so either he had lived or someone was going to be getting one hell of an ask kicking... eventually. Once the room had stopped spinning that was.

Mac took a deep breath and pushed himself away from the sleeping mare's bed and began the long, staggering walk down to where the sounds of voices had started to carry up the stares and to his ears. As he made his way down the top hallway he noticed an open closet and peered inside.

"Johnny? What are you doing in the closet?" Mac asked leaning against a wall for sport. "I am pretty sure its safe out here, so you can come out if you want."

*For the time being all missing PC and ponies are missing, having fled the cabin when things went down and now wondering the woods looking for other survivors of what they assume was a massacre. If the players come back they will return, otherwise they will be showing up latter as NPC's.*

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 0:19 AM | Message # 185
Colonel general
*got it*

D's eyes widen for a moment, sighs and laughs a little, leading her inside "I feel like I've known her all my life, I mean Scoots has told me so much about her and we seem so alike..." he said drifting off (it may not be the whole truth but I didn't lie) "I wanna see the brash awesome pegasus that Scoots told me so much about"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 0:29 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 0:57 AM | Message # 186
Major general
Brandon laughed with Doctor G. As they talked about their stories. "Facinating story, Doc!" he said at last. "I'm sure the others have equally facinating stories."

"You're probably right." said the doctor.

There was a moment of silence before Brandon spoke again. "You know, as we speak we are making history.

"How so?" asked Doctor G.

"This zombie outbreak is the worst thing to happen to planet earth ever, right?" said Brandon

"Not sure where you're going wit this, but yeah, pretty much." replied the doctor.

"Nothing this dire and bleak has ever happened before, but here we are, a small group of humans and ponies, people from two differnent universes, banding together to find a cure to preserve both of our races. If that's not hope,then I don't know what is! We are fighting for the fate of both Earth and Equestria. If we succeed we'll be heroes! And if we fail..." Brandon trailed off.

"...Then at least we fought for something." Doctor G. finished.

"Yeah,exactly." Brandon said quietly."That's why this needs to be documented. So people will know how we were saviors or heroes who sacrificed themselves for the good of others.

The kitchen was bustling as the ponies prepared to put the pizza in the oven. Tomato sauce and cheese all but covered the kitchen. Derpy still felt guilty for spilling tomato sauce on Rarity. Although,she knew Rarity had forgiven her, Derpy noticed that Rarity's eye twitched ever so slightly, whenever Derpy aproached her carrying something.  The Pizza now in the oven, Rarity and Fluttershy decided to take turns watching the oven while Pinkie and Derpy worked on their cupcakes and muffins respectively.

Derpy was excited to be making muffins. she grabbed a bowl to make her muffin mix in. (Now the fun begins!) she thought. She gathered  her ingredients and prepared to add them to the bowl she grabbed a bag of flour and opened it. A white cloud filled the air as the flour covered everything.
 "Oops!" Derpy gasped. Derpy's cooking technique would give Gordon Ramsey an aneurysm, but the end results were always exquisit.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, darling?" asked Rarity Choking on the flour.

"Of course I do!" said Derpy " There are three things I'm passionate about: Muffins, Mail Delivery, and The Doct...er I mean Muffins." Derpy blushed and returned putting flour in the bowl.

"Um... Derpy  you said muffins twice." said Fluttershy

"That's how much I love muffins." said Derpy quickly. "Can't muffin now. I'm talking bakes!"

* And now a link to the soundtrack to the Epic baking montage*
http://youtu.be/hDEzRABjU1U?a 

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 1:42 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 3:22 AM | Message # 187
Generalissimo
Mac stared down the stares pensively. The voices from the first floor hardly sounded as if they were in morning, but he still could not shake off the feeling that he was mere moments away from learning about some horrible tragedy. He looked back at Johnny then sighed, best to just get it over with.

"Hey!" Mac felt his throat prickle as he pushed his raspy voice to its damaged limit. "Everyone OK down there?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 3:57 AM | Message # 188
Colonel general
"Hey! Everyone OK down there?"

D who just came in the door with Applejack turns to the Raspy voice "hey the man of the hour is alive and kickin," he notices the wobble in the man's movement "hey you need some help there?"

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 4:33 AM | Message # 189
Lieutenant general
*Note I had started writng this before Zack's post so I edited to include him.*
As Dr. G talked with Brandon the fire finally died out.  "I have an idea of how we can document our adventures or whatever you want to call this mess. Rarity Brought a few notebooks with her perhaps we can keep a Journal of our attempts to save two worlds." Dr. G said as they walked back into the cabin.

The Living room still smelled rancid but there was another scent in the air.

"Do you smell that? It smells delicious."  Dr. G asked Brandon.

"Yeah but who's cooking?" Brandon asked.

A raspy voice came from the stairway "Hey!" (Was that Mac?) "Everyone OK down there?"

"Holy Crap! That sounds like Mac! We'd better make sure he's ok. That blow to the head was pretty bad he's been out for at least four hours." Dr. G said to Brandon. Brandon nodded and followed Dr. G up the stairs. As they reached the top they found that it was indeed Mac and D who had just beat them up the stairs.
"It's good to see my patient up!" Dr. G said coming to meet Mac. Mac stared at Brandon and Dr. G incredulously.

"Why are you two covered in soot and smell like a Bar-B-Que pit?" Mac asked them.

"Nice to see you too sweetheart!" Brandon said sarcastically.

"It's a long story let's make sure you are alright first Mac." Dr. G said surpressing a chuckle.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, darling?" asked Rarity Choking on the flour.

"You look more silly!" Pinkie said laughing as Rarity's coat now had a white sticky shimmer to it. Rarity's eye twitched and she gave Pinkie a death stare which pinkie ignored continuing to make Cupcakes. Rarity noted that Pinkie didn't seem to mind the white dusting she had been given.

"How about I make the Icing for you Pinkie." Rarity offered. (At least this way I can't get anything all over me again.) Rarity thought.

"Okie-dokie-loki!" Pinkie said tossing some ingredients into a bowl and handing it to Rarity.
Rarity began to mix  the ingredients into a a white fluff. She carefully poured the mixture into a pastry bag. (Now I can't possibly get this on me!) Rarity thought. No sooner had she finished that thought she stepped on some butter on the floor bringing her down the bowl landing on her mane coating her in the remaining icing.

"Are you ok?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm ok." Rarity replied twitching again.

*Most logical answer given the current situation Duhad. Also nice song choice! Here is my contribution to the youtube videos of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29uMcp5BWU *

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-08-07, 11:01 PM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 7:58 AM | Message # 190
Major general
To Drepy muffin making was an art form. The kitchen was her canvas and she was Jackson Pollock. Then Derpy encountered a connundrum. What muffins should she make?  She knew they had blueberries, strawberries, bananas, and chocolate chips. All the options sounded good. Too bad she couldn't have them all. Or could she? What the hay! I'm feeling experimental. Thought Derpy as she dumped all four of the ingredients into the batter. Everything muffins it is!

Fluttershy perked up her ears. "I don't mean to bother you, but I think I heard people nearby. They mjght be on to our surprise".

"Then we have no choice but to speed things along." said Rarity. Rarity was quite literaly walking on egg shells. the Kitchen was like a war zone. there was no telling when she may have something spilled on her or catch a stray egg to the face. "We need to get that Pizza out of the oven ASAP so we can bake Derpy's muffins and Pinkie's cupcakes before anyone comes to investigate the kitchen. My goodness! The Kitchen! It's an absolute mess! I'm an absolute mess! Dear Celestia! There's so much to do!

*Now is the part where Rarity's sanity snaps like a twig.*

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 8:35 AM | Message # 191
Generalissimo
"Ya." Mac said, slumping as D and Doc G helped ease him to a sitting position on the top step. "That's probably a good idea Doc. I sorta been feelin' light headed since I got up." He grimaced as he put a hand against the side of his head, just next to his head wound. "No prize for guessing why I guess."

Colgate moaned in her sleep as a familiar nightmare began to play itself out once again in her mind. Inside her head she could not escape the shadowy figures that descended upon her like specters of death. She screamed and begged as they reach down and pined her to the ground, mere feet from the tear in reality she had hoped against hope would save her life. Her pleas fell upon deaf ears, as they always did in the nightmare, because they knew what she knew and she knew they would not let her live with that knowledge.

In the waking world ware fate and misfortune take no sides, the very monsters that had destroyed her world had that time saved her life by choosing that moment to attack in force, allowing her to escape into the tear, but in the dream there were no lucky brakes, no strange creatures to plead for help from and no cabins full of smiling friends to wake up to. Just the long drag back to the horrible place where they had come from, the despite escape and the repeat of the endless cycle terror.

As Colgate's strength slowly returned to her battered body, tears began to form at the corners of Colgate's eyes and as the nightmare slowly began to fade as full contentiousness finally started to take hold once again, she began to weep openly for the first time since crossing over into this terrible and strange new world.

*OK its a bit on the super melodramatic side, but I figure its about time to properly get Colgate into the game and I am one hell of sucker for dramatic entrances.

Oh and Doc G, THANK YOU for being one of the few people who recognizes that getting hit in the head hard enough to lose contentiousness for multiple hours is A. Not the same thing as just falling asleep for that period of time and B. Potentially REALLY bad!
You have no idea how many people just treat that sorta thing as just a convent way to have someone being out of the loop for a few hours or days and then have them wake up with nothing worse then a mild hang over. Blah!

Oh and Timeknight your an adorable writer and I love that you just referenced Ferris Bueller's Day Off! : P*

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 8:37 AM

JohnnyDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 10:35 AM | Message # 192
Lieutenant
Travis had left the closet leaving the door open as he left. Johnny was inside toying with the radio that woke him up seeing if it worked. Mac had woken up and walked to the stairs looking back at Johnny saying that it was safe to come out from hiding now. Johnny boastfully replied "I wasn't hiding I was sl...hmm" (Hiding seems like a better excuse than sleeping to avoid hard labor) Johnny thought as he quietly exited the closet seeing G, D, and Brandon there as well. "hey is our host alright?" Johnny asked G.
The kitchen was a mess and Rarity seemed ready to explode like a volcano but the food was almost done. Fluttershy peeked out the kitchen door to see that at least five people were on the stairs and she decided to report back to cooking squad where they were. Fluttershy finished filling the pitcher with orange juice and placed it on the corner near the oven hoping it didn't fall on anypony while she searched for glasses and straws which were on a shelf above the sink near the oven. So Fluttershy asked Derpy to help her out in getting them

*let the rube Goldberg machine that lands the final blow to Rarity commence

Message edited by Johnny - Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 10:41 AM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 7:06 PM | Message # 193
Lieutenant general
*Well Played Timeknight and Johnny Well Played! And Duhad you're welcome Besides Dr. G. being a medical professional my few  years in the field have taught me head injuries should be checked out. Though Mac should be ok given the circumstances.*

Dr. G and D eased Mac into a sitting position on the stairs. 

"hey is our host alright?" Johnny asked G. 

"Did you just come out of the closet Johnny?" Dr. G asked. The added "Nevermind."
"Let's see how he is. Alright mac can you put out both arms for me at eye level." Dr. G watched noticing that both arms stayed level. "Now about this lightheaded feeling does it come and go or is only when you sit or stand too quickly? Dr. G asked as he examined the wound under Mac's bandage. "Actually does it get worse when I do this?" Dr. G said pressing gently into the wound. Mac eyes closed in pain. "Ok. just a few more questions then I'll be able to give you a rough diagnosis.

By Now Rarity was twitching badly. The cupcakes were in the oven and the Muffins and pizza were just finished and cooling on top of the fridge. As it was Rarity felt like she was in a war zone.  Still she had managed to keep her composure if only Barely she was covered in a sticky mixture of you name it it had probably hit her in the face today. But she kept her regal composure that was until Fluttershy asked Derpy to help he find glasses.

"I got some!" Derpy called triumphantly from a cabinet as she pulled out the glasses a coffee mug slipped from the shelf and hit a serving spoon which sent a series of eggs flying across the room Pinkie moved to avoid the eggs accidentally hitting a a spatula that launched the pitcher of orange juice right into Rarity's face. 

"ARGH!" Cried Rarity as the last of her sanity broke. "EVERYTHING IS RUINED!" she began to cry openly sobbing. "I'M A MESS! THIS KITCHEN'S A MESS! EVERYTHING IS A MESS!" She began to glow purple.

"Uh Oh!" Pinkie said. 

Things began flying everywhere As Rarity enveloped them in her aura. The sink turned on and water began flowing . It looked like a monsoon was hitting the Kitchen. Rarity laughed consumed in her own tornado of cleaning. Fluttershy and Derpy hid in the Pantry while Pinkie Bounced around avoiding Rarity's rampage. As Rarity Rampaged she yelled as she cleaned a spot on the floor.

"Yet Here is  A SPOT! OUT DAMNED SPOT! OUT I SAY! she began rubbing her hooves as though washing them. "WHAT WILL THESE HOOVES NEVER BE CLEAN? NO MORE OF THAT!" and suddenly Poof! Rarity laid down sobbing in the kitchen.

Pinkie who had been avoiding the  flying tornado looked around at the kitchen it was spotless.

Fluttershy! Derpy! You can come out now but I think Rarity need a smile she's crying but her crazy magic is what cleaned this mess!" Pinkie called into the pantry.

Fluttershy looked at everything  ash she and Derpy left the pantry.

"Um Rarity! Everything is a ll clean now thanks to you. You can stop crying now." Fluttershy said poking the sobbing mare.

"No it isn't Rarity said sniffling. Look at it!" Rarity stopped to look. "How is everything cleaned up?"

"Pinkie says you started yelling and shooting off magic and somehow cleaned everything." Derpy said looking at everything in surprise. 

"Well I guess we need to finish those cupcakes." Rarity said. 

"No need silly filly they are all done!" Pinkie said pulling out a tray of freshly iced Cupcakes.

*Couldn't help myself so I threw in reference to Macbeth By William Shakespeare. Lady Macbeth at one point in the play has a recurring night terror where she gets up and tries to wash her hands clean of the people she's killed. Rarity's words are almost identical if ponified a little.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-06, 10:19 PM | Message # 194
Generalissimo
*Love that play! My dad was a Shakespeare Company before he went into film making and I grew up on plays like that. Macbeth was my favorite since it had all the crazy occult stuff in it and Lady Macbeth going nuts was a big part of why I know love stories where in the protagonists slowly lose there minds. : )
Speaking of MacBeth...*

Mac screwed his eyes shut as Doctor G pressed the injury. "Ya it hurts worse when you touch it. As for the dizziness, that's mostly just when stand up and sit down to fast. But I am also just feeling sorta light headed in general right now, but that might just because I got out of bed to fast... or because I didn't eat anything earlier."

Colgate's eyes adjusted to the light slowly as she blinked the tears from them.  Her entire body still felt sour and stiff and she was less then sure if she had the energy to get out of bed, let alone explore her new surroundings. She turned her head and was surprised to see an intravenous tube taped to one of her foreleg.

"Am I being sedated?" she wondered aloud, her voice still soft and horse. For a second she considered tearing the needle from her leg and trying her hoof at and escape attempt, but then abandoned the idea. If anypony was trying to keep her sedated with an anesthetic strong enough to keep her unconscious, she would probably be to numb to feel all the aches and pains in her body as clearly as she was.

"Besides," She muttered glumly. "Not like I would have any chance of getting away like I am now." No for now she would have to just bide her time and wait to see who would come to cheek on her. If they turned out to be as friendly as the possibly dreamed version of Rarity had insisted, then she would be fine and if not... Well they had not killed her yet attest.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-08-07, 0:31 AM | Message # 195
Colonel general
D smiled wide "well that's good ta hear caus-"

"ARGH!"

he is cut off by a loud shrill cry from the kitchen, D turns towards the sound but looks back to Mac.

"EVERYTHING IS RUINED! I'M A MESS! THIS KITCHEN'S A MESS! EVERYTHING IS A MESS!"

G flinched as he knew that voice "I'd best go see whats up" he said making sure Mac was steady before walking to the kitchen door and the sounds of utter chaos inside. he turned to go in the door but leaned back just in time to avoid a knife fly by his face "gulp" looking farther inside to see Rarity floating with a purple aura "crap, Rage Shift" he whisper to him self just before ducking under a butcher's knife as Rarity began rubbing her hooves.

"A SPOT! OUT DAMNED SPOT! OUT I SAY! WHAT WILL THESE HOOVES NEVER BE CLEAN? NO MORE OF THAT!"

as quickly as it started it was over "remind me to never piss you ponies off" he said after everthing calmed down.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz