MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TravisDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 1:27 AM | Message # 211
Sergeant
Group: Users
Travis peered at Cameron who was looking at plants. Travis was confused at his sudden interest in botany. When Cameron pulled out a book his interest peaked and he had to see up close. He snuck up near Cameron who was deeply reading said book. While he was busy Travis glazed over the page he was on (let's see here Datura, tropane, delirium, mydriasis blah blah blah. Here we go medicinal uses treatment for asthma, sore throat blah blah. Seeds are eaten and The leaves are genarally smoked in either in a ciggarette or a pipe, symptoms occours approximately 30 minutes. Oh so it's like some sort of weed, hmm I use some of that. Cameron you sly dog trying to hold out on us like that) Travis thought to himself. Travis cleared his throat startling Cameron. "Hey bud everyone's gathering back at the house for dinner and I'm here to get you" Travis said to him putting an arm around his shoulder "we better head back we don't wanna miss out" Travis said deviously as he looked down at the picture to memorize it.

Message edited by Travis - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 1:28 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 1:43 AM | Message # 212
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Mac eases himself into a chair with a grown. "You ponies manage to put together a heck of a spared." He smiles at Rarity, Derpy, Fluttershy and Apple Jack. "I haven't had a chance to eat a proper meal since this all started!" He looks around the kitchen with an exstreamly impressed expression. "And I don't think I have seen this place this clean in years! When I heard that ruckus I was sure this place was going to look like a bomb went off in it. Guess I misjudged you all. Sorry about that."

Colgate waited for a few minutes before groaning. Now that she was awake and no longer afraid of strangers coming to kill her, she had begun to grow restless. Who knew being infirmed would be soooo boring!?

She looked around her immediate area for something to occupy herself with. Finding an old book laying discarded and forgotten underneath the end table she fished it out with her magic and paired at the cover where a strange monitor and what looked like a human faced off against one another.

"DOOM: HELL ON EARTH, the novel?" Colgate read aloud. "Well, its better then nothing I guess."

*I own that book IRL. Its terrible, but hilarious. So when I thought about what the worst way Colgate could spend her time till someone else is in her room aging, I figured I could hardly beat that.*

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 6:40 AM | Message # 213
Major general
Brandon was surprisied. He never expected a pizza baked by magical talking horses to tasty so good. Granted a horse had never baked him a pizza before, so who was he to judge?

"Ooh! Try a Muffin, Brandon!" said Derpy excitedly.

"Ok, ok I'll try one!" Brandon said picking up one off Derpy's muffins. Derpy's eye's were glued on Brandon as he brought the muffin to his  mouth.  Brandon took a bite. Derpy leaned in closer smiling. Brandon chewed on the muffin, and Derpy gave an anticipatory gasp. Brandon was not sure to think of the muffins many odd combinations of tates assulted his tounge. "hmm." Said Brandon as he continued eating the muffin. It wasn't bad, but it didn't taste like any muffin he had before."What kind of muffins are these anyway?" asked Brandon.

" Oh, it has blueberrys, strawberrys, bananas, and choclate chips. So, what do you think?" asked Derpy expectantly.

(Oh boy! better choose my words carefully or she'll think I hate them) "They certainly are interesting ... " said Brandon.

"You hate them, don't you." said  Derpy disappointedly.

"No, no the muffins are fine!" said Brandon backpeddling"It's just that I've never had a  muffin quite like this one."

"Uh-huh." said Derpy unconvencied.

"Yeah!" Brandon said (I'm never going to hear the end of this am I?)

Message edited by timeknight24 - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 7:37 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 8:37 AM | Message # 214
Lieutenant general
Dr. G marveled at the spread of food about him and the cleanliness of the kitchen. "How did the kitchen get so clean?" He asked the ponies. Rarity coughed politely then added "Oh I cleaned the Kitchen." She said nonchalantly. "Remind me never to get between you and Cleaning!" Dr. G said noting the holes in the wall where the knives that had flown out of the kitchen had left their marks. Rarity laughed and asked "Whatever Do you Mean Darling?" Dr. G G decided to avoid issues and said. "Ergh Nothing Rarity. I am proud of you and your friend's hard work." Dr. G said appreciatively. "Let's eat!" Dr. G said noticing Brandon eating a muffin reluctantly. (Hmmm I wonder how much of Colgate's ailment is real and how much she has made for herself?) He thought munching on the pizza which was without a doubt the best pizza he had ever tasted. Rarity and her friends seemed happy and Mac was eating which was good to see.  Dr. G picked up a muffin and said "mmm these look delicious  who made them" He took a bite.

"Oooooh! I did!" Derpy said excitedly. 

Dr. G chewed the muffin slowly. It wasn't awful per say but he didn't want to hurt Brandon or Derpy's feelings. "They are really something." Dr. G said putting the muffin down and giving Derpy a smile. She seemed satisfied. (Whew! Dodged that bullet!I) Dr. G thought as he cntinued to enjoy his meal. Rarity seemed to stifle a laugh  at Dr. G's performance. Dr. G looked at her and she just smiled. The world was alright in that moment as far as Dr. G was concerned.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 8:49 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 9:20 AM | Message # 215
Generalissimo
Mac smiled at Derpy as he lifted a muffin off there plate tore off a piece. Curling his tough back to avoid tasting the treat he popped the piece of muffin into his mouth and swallowed it, he mimed chewing and then a second smile before beaming at the pony. "Derpy, these muffins are delicious! Your going to have to tell me your recipe at some point." He snuck Brandon a wink and added. "Why don't you give that one another bite and try not to swallow it so quick this time? You would be surprised what a difference that can make in appreciating a fine meal in polite society." Every few words he added a slight emphases.

Turning his attention back to the doctor for a movement he asked, "So Doc, what do you think about our patient? She seemed sorta..." Mac waved her hand and clicked his surcharging for the right word. "Weird! Or... no not that exactly, but you know, sorta odd compared to the other ponies." He concluded, then frowned. "I mean, I get that where no experts on them or anything, but the other ponies I have meet all seem pretty open and friendly, attest the ones that still have a pulse." He chuckled a little humorously as he rubbed the side of his head. "But she seems more withdrawn and sorta... well sorta hostel. Like, I thought she might try and stab you when we first came in the room and that was after we saved her life man!" Mac sighed and shook his head slowly. "I know your not a shrink, but I don't spouse you happen to know what's up?"

He suddenly turned to look at Rarity. "Oh and I almost forgot, could you or Fluttershy or Apple Jack do me a huge favor and go cheek on her? Like, maybe bring her some food or something? I sorta get the feeling that seeing some familiar faces might do her some good."

*So ya, I know there seems to be not a tone of room in all that to reply to some of the earlier stuff, but consider thous three paragraphs prompts for Derpy/Brandon, Doc G and the kitchen based ponies respectively. In case anyone was feeling like they didn't know what to do with there human/pony characters, there are a few things to play off of.*

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 5:54 PM | Message # 216
Major general
Taking a cue from Mac, Brandon turned to Derpy and said,"You know what? Mac's right. I should give these muffins another chance." He tore off a piece of the muffin, and did just as Mac did. "Wow! Derpy, I was wrong about these muffins! These are really good! "

"Really?" asked Derpy suspiciously.

"Really!" said Brandon."I honestly don't know what I was thinking that last time."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" asked Derpy.

"What! No! Of course not! Don't be riddiculous!" lied Brandon his voice raising in pitch. Mac gave  Brandon a look that seemed to say Don't over do it! 

"Good!" said Derpy happily. "Since everyone seems to like them so much, I'm gonna make these muffins every chance I get!"

* cue Pinkie Pie playing the "Sad Trombone"*

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 6:41 PM | Message # 217
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D walks in with a grin "you might not want to do that. You might want to use less to make more and make your supplies last, at least untill this Cure is done and both worlds get back on their feet." he said taking a seat, RD sat in the one across from him shooting him a look that said 'get talking' "alright, so I promised RD here I'd tell her about where Scoots is so here I go.

the outpost I live at is one setup by Bronies, Brothers of Ponies, we were the ones trying to get the UN to let Equis 'have a seat at the table' as it were, as the plauge began we contacted as many of our members as we could we managed to get over 50 to the outpost ten of that number were ponies. As time went on we began to see our supplies diminish and many of us were becoming fatiged, trying to do everything, so I floated the idea of a Class system or Jobs to help us specialize."

*anyone have questions so far, more to come latter.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 8:18 PM | Message # 218
Generalissimo
*Equestria, not Equis. Not only would a UN seat go to the nation (Equestria) not the planet, but Equis dose not work as the platen name, since not all of the other sentient races are equines. Its a minor nit pick, but one I am standing by.*

Mac gave Derpy a 'what can you do?' look and said, "I think D has a point, sadly. We might want to conserve supplies till we are in betting shape." He wraps his muffin in a napkin and adds, "Considering that, I want to make this treat last as long as I can. No point is gobbling it up now and having nothing good for ladder, right?"

He looked at D, his brows furrowing. "So you guys were like... what? Humanitarians for ponies? I'll tell you, when the word tore itself apart and every thing started going to hell, trying to form a committee to give rights to an extra dimensional race of aliens was the last thing on my mind." He looked at the ponies and quickly added. "Not because didn't like you guys or anything, but with the plague starting to spread and people on both sides of the tears being tossed between worlds, having there lives torn apart as they ended up lost and with no way to get home... Heck, I was all ready to just hold up in this cabin till sanity came back."

He looked back towered the stairs. "Then I found her and she mentioned a cure. I think that's the first time I started thinking about anyone other then myself in that whole first week."

SmalokiDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 10:19 PM | Message # 219
Private
Salim wandered through the forest aimlessly. He had no idea how close he was to the meeting point. A few days had passed since he had received the email that lead him here, and once again he questioned whether it was a good idea to come here.
I should've stayed at the settlement. It was fortified and they had supplies.
He let his mind wander as there was no point in being vigilant - his only weapon was an axe, and he was far too hungry and exhausted to wield it properly. He had used up the last of his supplies a day ago and could barely stay on his feet.
Even if there is a cure and the author of the email is still alive - what help am I gonna be? I'm not much of a fighter, and these aren't exactly the best times to be a pacifist...
As he was slowly walking through the forest, he suddenly saw a purple unicorn pony lying in front of him. Salim had the coordinative reactivity of a cat; a dead cat, to be more precise. His consciousness registered the pony about half a second after he ran into it. With an imaginary sigh and a vague attempt to regain his balance, he fell towards the earth.
He lay on the ground for a few seconds, wondering whether he should just take a nap right here and now.
Then the pony moved. Realising that it was not dead, but merely sleeping, Salim rolled to the side and got up. The pony opened its eyes and looked at him.

"Uh... hi?"

*In case anyone couldn't tell, I'm basically taking Twilight.*

Message edited by Smaloki - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 10:22 PM

JohnnyDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 10:25 PM | Message # 220
Lieutenant
Johnny sat outside the kitchen doorway to avoid overcrowding the room. He sat eating his slice of pizza and listening in on the conversations from inside.  He chuckled at all the fuss over the muffins glad he didn't partake. He stared down at the radio that had abruptly woken him up.
Fluttershy nodded at Mac and put some food on a plate and walked out and up the stairs to Colgate's room. Colgate was reading aloud to herself a strange book "hey I brought you some food" she said laying the plate on a table near her "so how are you feeling" Fluttershy asked. Colgate gave her a long empty stare. "Bored huh, well do you wanna talk for a bit. O-or if you don't feel like talking I can find a game for us to play" Fluttershy said giving a small smile. "

Message edited by Johnny - Sunday, 2014-08-10, 2:06 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 10:58 PM | Message # 221
Lieutenant general
Rarity excused herself from the table and followed Fluttershy up the stairs to Colgate. Dr. G meanwhile mulled over Mac's words about Colgate. "Honestly Mac I don't think that anything else is physically wrong with her. I just think she has this apprehension towards everyone who isn't a pony. Yeah I swear I thought she was going to stab me with my own scalpel. It's some kind of turnmoil in her head. But I'm not sure how to get her to open up. Perhaps Rarity and Fluttershy will be able to get her to open up." Dr. G said sighing. he then turned to D. "I recall there being some kind of issue with the UN. I guess now it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things." Dr. G sighed again. (Colgate needs to talk to me so I can rule out any other medical issues but how do I reach such an angry pony?) Dr. G thought.

*Also welcome Smaloki, and yay Twilight will be back! I'm Happy and So is Rarity lol!

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 11:44 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 0:02 AM | Message # 222
Colonel general
*if you wish I'll edit, just tell me to. time crunched right now will post more later*

"all that was happening in the few days before the plague started" D said with a srug

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 5:29 AM | Message # 223
Colonel
At the mention of dinner Cameron realised just how hungry he was, he hadn't eaten in days (I must look like one of the dead). Cameron looked at Travis "Why did so many people end up at the cabin?" Cameron asked, he was sure that everyone didn't just happen to be walking through the forest like him and Octavia.

[After Travis's response]

Cameron and Travis arrived back at the cabin and knocked on the door with a beat so that they knew it was not an undead. After getting in everyone one stopped momentarily looking at the door with their weapons raised and horns charged, "don't worry its us" Cameron said, his eyes were quickly drawn to the table "Muff- Muffins and PIZZA!" Cameron called as he ran in quickly stuffing his face with a muffin, as soon as it touched his tongue he collapsed to his knees "It's-" Travis and Mac looked alarmed

"You should savour the muffin and not swallow it to quickly before commenting on how great it is" Brandon said, Cameron wasn't listening

"It's delicious!" Cameron said raising it to the air

Everyone's mouth hung agape

Octavia is asleep

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 7:02 AM | Message # 224
Colonel general
(well that was unexpected) D thought, (ok back on topic) "ok, delicious food stuffs aside, I'd like to continue as I'm sure RD would as well." he said gesturing to Rainbow glaring at him

"I was leading a scavenging mission at a recent tear, we had found that tear zones have the stuff we need for our Pony members, thats when we found Pinkie and Scootaloo under seige in a building that looked like it was made of cupcakes. So me and my team went to work ten minutes later the horde of fifty was no more but I heard a scream come from within, without a moments thought I rushed in and found a pink pony holding back a single zompony from getting a orange filly."

"Pinkie and Scoots!" RD said looking to Pinkie for confirmation which she gets in the form of a nod

"so I draw it's attention and wait for it to lunge at me, sidesteping it, I put it down quick and clean with one quick poke to the back of the neck." D said poking the table with his dagger "and the rest is, as they say, history. I'm open to questions."

"I got one," her glare still present "how does that tell me Scoots is safe."

"well the members of the outpost would die for eachother and she is contributing so the others see her as family now and always wil, gotta say she has alot of potential as a Rouge."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 7:58 AM | Message # 225
Generalissimo
*Zack, you don't need to edit, just letting you know for future reference. Just using show terms for the most part, so Equestria, Bat Ponies and all that good stuff.

Smaloki since you are in the woods right now, I don't think there is anyone out there who can help you, so you might want to just write your bit with Twilight then move on to the cabin, since no one else will be interacting with you till you are there. Also welcome aboard! : )*

Mac gave Brandon a shrug. "To each there own, right?"

At the Doctors words Mac's face fell. "Ya, I hope so." He sighs. "You know, it all seemed so simple in my head when I was sending out the emails. I tend her till people show up. She gets better, she tells us about this cure, we all go and find it and... save the world." His cheeks turn red as he mumbles the last few words. "You know, we got to be the hero's, except that even the people we save don't like us..."

He coughed and turned his attention back to D and quickly changed the subject, asking, "You where talking about your community before." He took a bite out of a piece of pizza, "I mean, we sorta have a plan... kinda of, about what we are going to do so were not looking to settle anyplace, but it might help to swing by your place and trade for some supplies." He swallowed. "Besides, after you helped out back in that fight, I sorta feel like we should help make sure you get back safe."

He looked at Dash and asked, "Speaking of which, what do you want to do? I am sure your friends would love to have you stay with us, but if D's people have your kid... Well a fortified camp might be a better place for the two of you then traveling about the countryside these days."

Colgate watched as Rarity entered the room behind Fluttershy and sighed. If they were both here, then that blurred memory of seeing them while laying on a couch must not have been a dream after all. Deep in her chest a knot began to form.

"Thank you Fluttershy." Colgate mumbled as she picked up a bit of food from the plat and started nibbling on it. "And if you want to get a game, I guess I am feeling well enough to play." Before Fluttershy could go to fetch a board game though Colgate called her back.

"Wait! Can both of you come here for a second?" She beckoned both ponies over and slowly reached out to touch both of them. As he hoofs touched the very real ponies her eyes began to water.

"Your both really real." Colgate stated as her voice began to tremble. Before either Fluttershy or Rarity could react Colgate pulled them into a pitifully weak embrace and had started to openly sob. In between she continuously repeated, "Real, your both real!"

As her tears began to subside she pulled back and looked the other ponies in the eyes and asked in a quavering voice, "How did you both get here? Are we safe? Is anypony else with you?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz