MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 8:29 PM | Message # 496
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate frowned. "Well of course you told him off, I just wish you had done it in stronger terms. Honestly I appreciate everything you humans have done for us, but there has to be a line and that is just crossing it." Colgate shook her head. "I swear, the everything would have been so much better if the worlds had never connected, zombies or no, its causing moral degeneration. If a human is alridy acting like this, then who knows how long it will be till ponies start doing the same thing in revers?"

Mac scratched the back on his neck uncomfortably. "Well its definitely odd, but I mean, unless there is an actual biological danger, then its ultimately pretty harmless, right?"

"Harmless?" Colgate asked, incredulous. "Its disgusting! I don't want to come out of the other side of all of this to see an Equestria populated with half breed human-ponies, where a sense of basic decency is passé. Not to mention one where half the population is sickly and inferred from there relationship with humans who care less about there partners heath then there own selfish desires."

Mac cleared his thought, looking as if he wanted to be just about anywhere other then the clearing at that exact moment. "OK. Well, that is... Something to talk about with your friends, I guess."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 8:56 PM | Message # 497
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D laughed coming down the path and in to the clearing "and to think I had such high hopes a minute ago. I knew Equestria was as wonderful as you guys were making it out to be, paradise is a myth." D threw sour glance at Colgate "I knew not all ponies could be as loving and tolarant as Equestria was made out to be," he looked toward Gibbson with a hate filled glare "and you, are you such a coward that have to talk about someone behind their back?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 9:07 PM | Message # 498
Generalissimo
"Hi D." Mac said, awkwardly waving.

"Like I care what you think, you disgusting degenerate!" Colgate spate. "And your really high and mighty about talking behind peoples back's when you told us that the Doctor was a bigot. What are you two faced AND a hypocrite?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 9:29 PM | Message # 499
Colonel general
"You asked and I said only what I needed to I didn't talk more than necessary and as I said it was MY problem not your's, I was trying to save you the trouble of unnecessary drama but you wanted to be part of it" he said with a roll of his eyes "but I guess I shouldn't have expected any better after all there is darkness in every heart and world. I'm starting to wonder about you Colgate."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 10:21 PM | Message # 500
Generalissimo
"Oh get over yourself." Colgate sneered. "All things considered, the doctor was far more polite about you then you were about him, but I guess you have an interesting view on the world." She glared. "The way you talk, the way you kill, the way you take and demand without thinking of anyone, but yourself, do you know what you are?" She stalked up to D dropped her voice to a whisper so only he could hear her. "Your exactly what I knew humans where like from the first time I saw one of you kill one of us in cold blood. Your a beast that walks and talks like a civilized pony."

As Colgate's horn began to glow, Mac started forward. 'She's going to attack him!' He thought with sudden panic. 'Oh god, I need to get them away from each other!' As he moved ahead, he did not notice his shot gun begin the lift itself from its holster on his back.

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 10:45 PM | Message # 501
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G was shocked at Colgate's words but infuriated at D's fake sense of self righteousness. "You know D. I don't believe in lying to people so I simply told Colgate the truth nothing else. And for a fun fact not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot or racist or even insensitive." Dr. G spat. "I told you that there were biological repercussion to your action and you answered with warping words to fit your sick fantasies." Dr. G continued angrily.  "Do you even know what Pyometra could do to a pony? Furthermore sickos like you need to be arrested and now I'm starting to wonder about this family of yours. Scootaloo is very likely in serious danger with anyone who agrees with your sick view on life." Dr. G said raising his voice. "In fact I think we should forcibly remove Scootaloo before your brother or other family members kill her in the fulfillment of a sick fantasy." Dr. G said looking to Mac and Colgate for support. "As I said before I don't hurt anyone or anypony but I won't let Dash or Scootaloo die because of a sick twisted human with no regard for human or animal life!" Dr. G yelled  stepping forward aggressively.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 11:37 PM | Message # 502
Colonel general
D struggles to keep from reaching for his katana (he insulted your family's integrity again, Destroy him, kill him, end his existance. No, he has done no evil. yet or that you know of. only then)

"I know what pyometra is" he said lightly pushing Colgate so she would slide back "but i guess I didn't make my self clear before so I'll be blunt this time. I don't need sex to be happy, I'm not like the men your carts say I should be, I'm not like the black hearted men that have hurt you Colgate" he said, his eyes cold and unflinching "now how about we finish this mission as quickly as possible so all three of us can go our separate ways, because on matter what you say I will not leave this mission I will see this though" he said walking back to the edge of the clearing

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-07, 11:47 PM | Message # 503
Major general
Brandon couldn't stand listening to this argument any longer. "Everyone shut up!" Yelled Brandon with  a sudden burst of anger. "Doc, G, Colgate I've had it with you guys' bull shit! I mean is this really the time to argue about this? I mean look where we are. We're standing on Johnny's grave! Do you really think that Johnny died so that we could stand around squabbling?" Brandon glared at Colgate who was still holding Mac's shot gun." Or kill eachother?" Jesus Christ! D, you should really listen to Doc G. You really don't know what biological issues could arise from having relations with Dash,and Being a vetrenarian, I think G knows what he's talking about. You really shouldn't take everything so personal. Doc, I respect you and all, and I totally agree that this whole situation could end badly for both D and Rainbow Dash, but just because you disagree with someone's lifestyle doesn't give you license to treat them like a freak! So ease off of D Will yah? Colgate! I don't  know what  your deal is! First of all, put down the gun. D is not the enemy here despite what you think about how he feels about Rainbow. Second, you shouldn't be making such broad generalizations about people! I get that humans are largly responsible for this whole zombie thing and killing your friends, but if you'll remember, not long ago you seemed to be starting think that not all humans were monsters. Now that one guy does something morally ambiguous, we're all scum now and he  deserves to die?  I just don't get you at all! So go ahead argue 'til you're blue in the face! I've said my piece! Just remember that we are a team and we are respocible for stopping this Zombie plague, and I don't think Johnny would be too happy that we are fighting like this. Hallelujah! Holy Shit!"  

Brandon collapsed against a nearby tree and let out an exasperated sigh. "Sorry, about that guys." he said calmly. "I ussually don't get that angry. I just don't like it when people argue like that." Brandon sighed again and covered his face with his hands

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 0:22 AM | Message # 504
Colonel general
on the path
RD looks down "So stuned into silence huh? Guess I can't blame ya, heck I was too and I'm awesome" she laughs half-heartedly

Twilight giggles little

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-08, 0:24 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 1:46 AM | Message # 505
Generalissimo
"I wasn't..." Colgate looked from Brandon to the gun to D. "I didn't mean to..."

Mac strode forward and grabbed the shot gun, turning it away from D with a violent jerk. "Jesus Colgate, what the hell did you think you were going to do? Shot someone over an inter species romance?" He pulled the gun back toward himself and frowned. "Dammit, Brandon is right. We are all better then this! Your better then this!"

"No, wait!" Colgate shouted, pulling back with her magic as she felt panic begin to once again edge into her voice. As her thoughts began to race she yanked on the gun, trying to wrench it back out of Mac's hands.

"For god's sake let go!" Mac shouted, grabbing the shot gun with both hands and pulling.

"No!" Colgate screamed back and enveloped the weapon in her magic, pulling with all her might. "I need to-"

There was a sudden, deafening report.

Colgate fell backwards as she found herself pulling against an opposing force which had abruptly disappeared. She lifted her head and stared in horror at the prone form of Mac, who was laying in an expanding pool of his own blood.

"Ow." Mac muttered as he felt a cold numbness spreading through his body.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-08, 1:50 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 2:01 AM | Message # 506
Colonel general
D turned back around to see Mac falling and rushed to his side he then noitced who it was who shot him, he kicked Colgate's forelegs out from under her and grabbed her horn disrupting her magic causing the shotgun to fall to the ground, he put her into a headlock with one hand on her horn to prevent anymore magic "Gibson!" he yelled "I don't care if you like me, but help Mac!"

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-08, 3:12 AM | Message # 507
Lieutenant general
*I kinda missed rainbow telling Rarity my bad added something for that. Also Holy crap we got Dark!*
With Dash and Twilight
Rarity was still processing what Rainbow had said. "Darling." She began stifling a laugh. "I'm really honored that you think I'm an expert in Romance." Rarity Blushed a little deeper. "It's interesting when a stallion proclaims his love for you. Especially when you aren't sure how you feel.." Rarity said blushing. "But my question to you is Do You like him or is it all so sudden that you aren't sure how to feel? Also is it Biologically ok or are there serious consequences to be had from that kind of a relationship? Rarity asked. rainbow looked ready to answer but then a Shot rang out. "Let's Go See What's the matter?" Rarity said taking off in the direction of the shots and now the screaming.

By Johnny's Grave

"Fuck!" Dr. G. Yelled. "Look D I'm going to help him and maybe after this is  better we can talk about our differences. Also don't hurt her I'm sure she wasn't trying to kill the guy who saved her." Dr. G said pulling on his coat and putting on gloves. "Mac! can you hear me?"Dr. G asked. Mac groaned. "Ok. I'm going to put some pressure to stop the bleeding." He pressed some gauze into the gaping wound. "Damn it Stay with me Now!"Dr. G yelled. "Brandon toss me that cauterizing tool." Dr. g siad point ing to the instrument that resembled a hair curler. "Ok this is goint o sting on three one two three. He pressed the tool into Mac's wound clamping it shut. There was a smell of burning flesh and Mac yelped in pain.  "Yeah it kinda sucks." Dr. G said sighing. " Damn it where is Rarity or Twilight when I need them!" Dr. G yelled working hard.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-08, 3:12 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 3:42 AM | Message # 508
Colonel general
"I wasn't gonna hurt her I am keeping her from hurting anyone else!" D said in grunts as Colgate began struggling.

RD was startled by the shot and after hearing Rarity she nods and takes off towards the sound, but stops at seeing the situation "what the hay is-" she starts is cut off by D

"RD! go, get Twilight and Rarity here fast!" he shouts to her she nods albeit slowly but she takes off to get the two unicorns. he tightens his grip on Colgate and says to her "quit it, I'm trying to keep as not awkward as possible"

Rainbow flew up to Twi and Rarity "Mac's hurt, they need you two there now!"

Twilight's eyes widen, she puts her hoof on Rarity's shoulder "Rainbow go get the others, we'll get there faster this way" she said charging her horn searching for everybody's mana signitures once finding them her horn brightens and with a pop, Pop, Bang they were gone

"whoa, cool" RD said flying off to find Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack and Cameron.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 3:54 AM | Message # 509
Generalissimo
Mac grabbed Doc G's arm as he took a series rapid, shallow breaths. "Doc." He looked at the doctor with a resigned fear in his eyes. "Its not to late. We can still save the world." He winced as his body spasmed. "We... The cure is still out there." He looked around as the numbness speared though his body and the his vision started to narrow. "You have to promise me... you all have to promise that your going to get that cure. We... we have to save..."

Colgate thrashed against D's hold, her horn burning with magic as she struggled to free herself. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" She screamed. Managing to get a leg out from under the large human, she started furiously kicking D's leg, though her poor position and generally weak physic did little to help her situation.

Mac's free hand reached out towered Brandon and Camron. "Please?" He whimpered.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:07 AM | Message # 510
Colonel general
"Save your breath!" D yelled with tears in his eyes only slightly fazed by Colgate's kicks, he began to noitce a warmth from his hand and chest (wait a minute, chest?) he looked down to see a faint glow from his crystal.

Twilight and Rarity appeared with a flash "what do you need Doctor?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz