MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:20 AM | Message # 511
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Don't Give up on me yet Mac!" Dr. G yelled as tears began to fall from his face. When Rarity and Twilight arrived. Twilight came over and Rarity turned to D. "Unhand her you ruffian!" She said and pointed her horn at D. BANG! D flew back "HANDS OFF!" Rarity yelled her voice reaching that loud tone from before.

"It's not looking good Doc. I can feel his life slipping away. It's beyond my Magic" Twilight said sadly.

"He can't be gone!" Dr. G  yelled almost in agony. He grabbed Mac's hand "Hang in there buddy. I promise to get the cure. We will get through this." Dr. G said crying openly. "I need you buddy Colgate needs you! We all need you buddy!" Dr. G sobbed holding his hand tightly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:23 AM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:32 AM | Message # 512
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Not going anywhere." Mac whispered. as his eyes began to glaze over. "Need... be there... protect... Colgate..."

Colgate staggered away from D with a wild eyed look of panic and anger. "Don't touch me!" She gasped. Her horn glowed to life as she dragged the empty shot gun off the ground and swung it wildly around herself. Tears running down her face as she backed away from the others. "Don't... just stay away from me!" She screamed as the gun cracked against a tree, clicking as it fired on the last spent shell.

Message edited by Duhad - Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:33 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:36 AM | Message # 513
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D flew back and handstanded to his feet, he then readied him self for any incoming attacks.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:37 AM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:38 AM | Message # 514
Major general
Brandon saw Mac reaching out to him. "Don't worry Mac," Brand on said his voice cracking "we'll get that cure. Just stay with us!"

The whole thing was too much for Derpy to handle.  It was as if the whole world had gone insane. Tears streamed down her face as she helplessly watched the humans huddle around Mac. She felt so worthless. Mac was dying right in front of her and there was nothing she could do.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:46 AM

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:49 AM | Message # 515
Lieutenant general
"I got her Rarity's got her Buddy." Dr. G whispered still sobbing.  "But We need you." Dr. G sobbed he knew medically Twilight was right. Rarity ducked as the gun went off. "Careful you could kill somepony!" She yelled.  She moved closer to Dr. G. "He's really leaving." She whispered. "Mac Colgate misses you she really loved you." Rarity said to the dying man her eyes moist.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 5:19 AM | Message # 516
Generalissimo
Mac smile as his eyes closed. "Thank you..." His grip on Doc G and Brandon's hands tightened for a moment then went limp.

Colgate saw the group huddled around Mac and heard enough of what they where saying to understand what had happened. She sobbed and hurled the empty gun and D, though in her panicked grief she missed by a mile. She turned to run, but stumbled and fell to the ground in a heap. "No no no..." She cried as she curled into a ball.

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 5:54 AM | Message # 517
Colonel general
D looked on with tears in his eyes, he turned and unsheathed a short sword and the machete and began hacking away at a tree screaming "Why, why, why did it catch me now" his eyes streaming, the glow of his crystal growing, bits wood getting in his hair. Memories of how he obtained crystal flowing back to him.

*too late at night right now, will post flash back tomorrow*

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 2:43 PM | Message # 518
Colonel
Cameron and Octavia both came running over the hill to see a massive mess, D was smashing a tree, G was leaning over on the floor, Colgate curling up in a ball and everyone else freaking out "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?" Cameron shouted as he sprinted towards them (We leave to scout ahead for 1 minute and they run at each others throats)

"Cameron look..." Octavia said while sprinting along side him, Cameron took another look

"JESUS!" Cameron called even louder this time, everyone looked at him except D who kept smashing the tree, "MAC!?!"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 4:06 PM | Message # 519
Colonel general
D's eyes are pinpoints as he continues to slash at the tree

-flashback-
Demeanoris walk down a sidewalk in his hometown in southwest GA, it had only been a few hours since the rifts had opened, walking by a group of teens he had over heard their closed-minded possistions on the ponies "they just don't see that this world is dying. corruption, murder, greed. hopefully these ponies have a better way and our world will learn from them" he mumbled under his breath.

he continued walking, he eventually came upon a wishing fountain (why not) he thought pulling out his coin bag and removed a nickle from it and threw it at the monument. looking at the monument as his coin bounced off it's belly, it looked like a dragon but it looked like it was made of other things too (who the hell made that) "ugh now thats a face only a mother could love" he said as the coin made contact with the water

"what did you wish for?" a voice from behind D made him jump, he turned to see a homeless man dressed in a mismachted set of garb, a dark brown coat, gloves and shoes of diffrent colors, and a black hat with two diffrently colored twigs sticking out of it. D eyes the man the confusion "your wish, my dear man, what was it?" he said pointing to the fountain

"oh that, it was that something would happen that would happen that would change the world for the better."

"ah, thats a vague one, yet so very... noble." he looked at D with an playfull but at same time sinister grin "here I have a gift for you"

"what, no way, I can't take something from a homeless man"
"who said I was homeless?" he said holding a neckless with a yellow crystal on it
"I'm sorry, I just assumed"

"well you know what they say about assumptions" he laughed dropping the crystal into D's hand.

-end-
D slumped with his head against the tree he had all but murdered "why, why..." he whimpered

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Monday, 2014-09-08, 10:25 PM

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-08, 8:58 PM | Message # 520
Generalissimo
*Keep in mind that the zombies and the plague started at the same time as the worlds merging. So D's flash back would have happened a few days into the world falling into anarchy. As previously mentioned, people started dropping dead on mass mere seconds after the rifts to Equestria opened, on both sides. There is a reason for that and finding it is part of the game.*

Twilight looked away from Mac's body, tears stinging her eyes and found herself looking at a dented and discarded shot gun.  She looked from it, to D, to Colgate crying on the ground and her eyes widened in sudden realization. She marched towered the guilty pony, picking up the gun and crushing it in her magic as she went.

Colgate heard the sound of approaching hoof steps and had enough presence of mind to start to crawl away, before her head was jerked up as a powerful force sized her. A cold metal ring materialized around her horn as she felt her for legs locked together by a heavy iron chain. She locked back at Twilight at the purple unicorn tossed the destroyed weapon away with a scowl.

"I think its in everypony's best interest," Twilight began coldly, "If you stayed put and didn't use your magic for the time being."

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 0:51 AM | Message # 521
Major general
Derpy watched as Mac slowlly began to fade. This was the breaking point. She couldn't watch the scene much longer.  She turned away sobbing,when her own vision began to fade. Last thing she saw before everything went black  was her hourglass pendant glowing yellow.

Derpy opened her eyes and found herself in a lavishly decorated office. Two guards who looked similar to the soldier, Rocket flanked the door. A man sat at the a desk his back turned away from the door clicking a pen  absent-mindedly and rythmicly. A plaque on the desk read "Professor Victor Yana".

Another Guard entered and saluted. Derpy hid behind a plant,but no one seemed to aknowledege her presence.
 "Sir, we have found him." said the Guard.

"Good, Bring him in." said Yana with a voice that sent shivers down Derpy's spine. The voice remided her of what she thought a snake would sound like if it could talk.

The Guard saluted and exited. Two more guards entered escourting a prisoner, a brown earth pony wearing a red neck-tie and a long brown coat.

"Doctor!" Derpy screamed in horror. No one seemed to hear that outburst since no one reacted to the sudden noise.

"Check his coat for his sonic screwdriver." ordered Yana. "We don't want him getting any funny ideas." the guards rummage through The Doctor's pockets and produced the sonic device and laid it on the desk. "Good," Said Yana. "You to may return to your duties." The two saluted and left The Doctor restrained by handcuffs.

"You don't know who you're dealing with, Yana." Growled the Doctor."I'm no ordinary pony. I'm the Doctor,'The On Coming Storm'! Sole survivor of the Last Great Time War! Last of the Time Lords!"

Yana Chuckled darkly "Oh, I know who you are, Doctor," he said. "but you might want to double check your facts on that last one. After all 'You are not alone!'" Yana's chair spun around to finally reveal the man sitting in it. He was a tall thin man with piercing eyes and a wide smile. His blonde hair was slicked back and he was wearing a black three-piece suit and tie.

"You!" hissed the Doctor, his brow furrowing in anger.

To be contined....

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 2:12 AM | Message # 522
Colonel general
Rainbow had found Fluttershy and Pinkie (at least they were together) and flew back to the clearing, she skidded to a halt upon seeing the somber mood and turned to stop Fluttershy for continuing but she failed to stop Pinkie. Pinkie's eyes began to water as her hair fell flat, she ran full tilt to D crying her eyes out.

D heard a Familiar noise though the haze, he felt the familiar warmth his memories said went with that noise. reality came back slowly with it his eyes returned to normal as well he found Pinkie crying into his chest and he remembered why he was as well and began hugging her and crying into her mane.
"D, why doesn't my pinkie sense work anymore?" she sniffled though her sobs
"I don't know Pinkie." he answered though his own

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 4:13 AM | Message # 523
Lieutenant
Fluttershy gave a look of confusion when Rainbow stopped her from passing "what happened? Whats going on?" she asked. She tried looking around Rainbow to see but stopped when she heard Pinkie crying. "oh" she said lowering her head. (it had to be bad if Pinkie was sad) she thought pausing for a moment before finally squeaking out "who?" to Rainbow dash.

Ray watched as the spectacle happened before his eyes. He took note of how everyone acted and reacted towards each other. As sadness seemed to fill the air he let out a long sigh whispering to himself "perhaps I was misinformed about this. I guess the real question is should I leave while I have the chance" he stood up looking for a dense area to leave through.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 4:32 AM | Message # 524
Generalissimo
Twilight dragged Colgate to the group and deposited her at the edge of Johnny's grave. "If you try and run I will tie you up so tight you won't be able to move." She hissed. "We need you for that cure, but that is the only reason I don't give you a taste of your own medicine. Between the torture and the murder I think you have thoroughly proven that we can't trust you."

With that, Twilight turned her attention to Fluttershy, her glower turning to a look of pity as she went to comfort her friend.

"Mac." Twilight explained and gave Fluttershy a sportive hug. "There must have been a fight and..." She shook her head. "He was shot."

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 5:03 AM | Message # 525
Colonel general
Rainbow embraced Fluttershy.

D heard a twig snap, and lept to his feet and took a protective stance in front of Pinkie " Something is in the bush" he called reading his two weapons ready to stop any infected that would dare to trespass upon this somber location.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 5:04 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz