MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 10:49 PM | Message # 661
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity Leaned in and hugged Colgate back. She pulled Colgate's muzzle close and planed a deep kiss on her holding it for emphasis.  Colgate seemed still for a moment as they kissed a long kiss. Rarity broke the kiss and just held Colgate tightly.

"I've never felt safer than I do right now Darling. No matter what happens know that I love you. Hold on to that when things get dark." Rarity said  as she cuddled with Colgate  just enjoying her company.

"This is Nice." Colgate said snuggling with Rarity.

"Yes Everything is Ok. I've Got you to hold my flank- I mean hoof." Rarity corrected Blushing at her slip of the tongue.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 10:50 PM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-16, 11:12 PM | Message # 662
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"That's nice." Colgate agreed, turning red and closing her eyes, feeling the stress of the day slip away into the comforting warmth of Rarity. "Rarity," She said, nuzzling into the other mare as she felt herself begin to drift off.

"Yes darling?" Rarity replied.

"I think I love you." Colgate murmured and sighed contentedly. 

Kat snapped her finger in front of D's face. "Yo, big guy! You OK? We are asking if you need some sleep!" She shouted that last into D's face. "You keep babbling about demons and shit and your gonna scare the kids."

"Well, there obviously not special forces." The first observer mused as he peered out at the car fortress.

"There certainly special somethings..." The second agreed as a few zombies stopped what they had been doing to look towered the source of the noise.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 0:31 AM | Message # 663
Major general
Brandon went to go check on Derpy and Dinky. Derpy was holding the traumatized filly close to  her stroking her mane.

"Mommy, why are there so many dead bodies?" asked Dinky beginning to tear up.

Derpy had no idea how to handle this question. She wanted to tell Dinky the truth, but the truth is often hard to sugar coat. "Well, sweetie, I... um...you see..."

Brandon sat down next to Derpy. "What's going on over here?" he asked.

"Dinky found a dead body in one of the cars and now she's spooked." explained Derpy. "I'm having touble explaining what is happening." 

"Mind if I help?" asked Brandon. Derpy nodded. "Listen kid," Brandon said calmly. "a lot of what I'm going to say is not going to be pretty, but I want you to keep in mind that it's not going to be  like this forever. Understand?" Dinky nodded hesitantly. "Good." said Brandon. "When you ponies came through those portals, people and ponies started turning in to monsters."

" Then is it our fault that all this bad stuff is happening?" asked Dinky.

"No sweetheart, it's not our fault, but a bad man is making people and ponies turn into monsters." said Derpy

"What if... what if I turn into a monster?" asked Dinky.

"That won't happen." said Brandon "Wanna know why?"

"Why?" asked Dinky.

"Remember when Miss Kat protected you from the monsters in the boat?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah?" said Dinky.

"Well now you have Miss Kat, your mommy, me, and a bunch of other people who love you to keep you safe." said Brandon.

"Mr. Brandon's right every one here is going to do everything they can to make sure no monster's get you." Said Derpy.

"See? Everything isn't so bad,huh?" Said Brandon "How about we  hug it out?"

Brandon, Derpy, and Dinky wrapped their arms around eachother in a tight embrace. "Thank you,Mommy! And thank you Mr. Brandon!" said Dinky as they let go of eachother." I feel a lot better now."

"Any time, li'l buddy!" said Brandon ruffling Dinky's mane.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 2:09 AM | Message # 664
Colonel general
Group: Checked
D snapped out of his fear induced trance "we must... sorry I guess I got a little loopy there, I think we are far enough away from them to be moderatly safe, but I can't stand Imps and there were so many of them" he shook his head as his fearful look came back "but Imps, as my outpost calls them, are small Zombies that can move faster and crawl under things better than bigger ones they are usually created by a child or foal contracting the virus. some of the other members of the outpost also call them Anklebitters for obvious reasons" he said with a shake of his head and a frown.

RD stares at Cameron's odd dance and show, retracting her head she rubs her eyes and looks again and after pulling her head back out she says "why am I still suprised at what these humans do?" (well I know where he is but I think we should wait till morning to walk in there, that might scare Dinky) she begins to fly back

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 2:14 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 5:43 AM | Message # 665
Generalissimo
Kat frowned. "So you have a phobic hatred of zombie kids? You know, that's sorta messed up sounding. Do you like, hate all kids or just dead one? And I have no idea what you are talking about them being fast, I have scene them before and there little legs just slow eh' down." She paused then added, "No what you mean about them getting into tight spaces though. Nothing quite like seeing a little kid crawlin' under a chain link fence that is just high enough to let them thought.... just not the top inches of skin."

"I never thought the day would come when I wanted to know less about something..." Twilight muttered as she looked back at Brandon, Derpy and Dinky. "Speaking of kids, are you all seriously considering bringing a foal with us? There has to be a better way of keeping her safe."

Dinky crawled into the van with a little effort and quickly clambered up onto a seat to get a better view of the road leading into town. As she did so she felt a sudden fear grip her she recognized the shambling forms of a few monsters slowly shuffling up the slight hill and towered the cars. There numbers where small, but images of the small hoard clawing at the boat's haul raced though Dinky's mind and she ducked bellow the window and covered her eyes with her hooves.

Colgate's mind drifted away from her body as the comforting warmth of the other pony eased her thoughts. As she rose high above the cars, she found the world slowly dissolving into a comforting blackness, which then solidified into a tastefully decorated cabin. Lost in the inscrutable logic of the dream, Colgate accepted this new realty and, with nothing better to do, sat down on a comfortable read seat and waited for something to happen.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 6:03 AM | Message # 666
Colonel general
"no I don't hate the living, I just..." he sighed " it's hard to say this, you all remember when I said I lost someone because I was the leader? Well that someone was my brother, my elder brother, and he was bitten by an imp." He said in a sad and dejected tone " if you want to know more about it I'll tell in the morning but right now I think we should hunker down." He said as Rainbow flew in and gave the adults the skinny on Cameron.

* please be aware that during the week I have work 7 a.m. To 4 p.m. its just you guys seem to have been waiting on me to post today while I was at work*

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 11:29 AM | Message # 667
Colonel
Cameron looked at all he had done, and it was good.  He had climbed onto the roof again from inside of the building by stacking the boxes they had moved. Now he watched as his followers gathered at his feet clawing at him, hungry for enlightenment and moaning from the ecstasy of seeing their god. "My children, I know that you are all here to hear of my great knowledge." He preached to his children gathering at the side of the building "But not only MY advanced intellect, but also my companion; Richard!" he revealed his companion whom he was holding behind his back.

"Friends, living, kinsmen, lend me your ears; We come to destroy this world, not to save it. The good that men-" He was cut off suddenly when Cameron threw him over his shoulder

"Shh, Richard, we give knowledge, not spoilers" He giggled

Octavia hadn't heard any noises for a few minutes and decided to see if Cameron was OK. She slowly opened the door before looking around for Cameron, being cautious as she walked around in case he was still in his strange mood.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 5:56 PM | Message # 668
Lieutenant general
*So IRL shit has really hit the fan and Yeah it's been a long month. Anyways. Dr. G's a little depressed.*

Rarity drifted off to sleep as she slept she was transported to a tastefully decorated cabin. She entered and was surprised to find Colgate sitting on a Red Chair. Just waiting.

"Um Darling were you waiting for me?" Rarity asked Blushing. Colgate shook her head.

"Not sure but I'm waiting for Some pony."  Colgate replied.

Rarity raised her eyebrows. "Well I will wait with you she said kissing Colgate bravely on the lips leaving Colgate stunned.

Dr. G spoke "Well Disturbing things aside. You all should get some rest Twilight and I have this first guard shift you all should get some sleep. He said. Twilight nodded and as everyone she and Dr. G began their watch. Dr. G looked at Twilight who still looked pretty annoyed with him.

"Well I'm sure I have upset you in some way because you've been giving me glares ever since I suggested that Rarity can take care of Colgate. Perhaps you can share you concerns with me?" Dr. G asked.
Then added "After all we are in this together  You, me, Rarity, Ditzy, Kat, Brandon, and everyone else." Dr. G asked the unicorn.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 6:48 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 10:22 PM | Message # 669
Generalissimo
"Ya man, I know that feeling." Kat said, patting D on the shoulder as she walked with Brandon back to there car. As Kat laid down a bed of spare cloths for them, Dinky crawled over the edge of the seat where she and Derpy had made there own bed.

"I thought you where spending the night with your mother?" Kat asked, rasieng and eyebrow as she sat up. Brandon who had been mentally debating weather putting an arm over Kat's stomach would count as an act of selfless comfort or creepy grouping quickly pretended to be scratching his own gut.

"I am." Dinky confirmed. "But mommy said if you want, you can tell my one bed time story, if I don't bother you and mr. Brandon." Kat Snickered as Brandon covered his burning face with a spare shirt.

"Alright Dinky, one story, but its gonna be a short one." Sitting on the dividing car seat Kat watched as Dinky settled back into her mothers embrace before beginning.

'Once upon a time, there where a pair of royal children who lived in a magical kingdom. The Prince, who was older was a wise and kind ruler and everyone knew that one day he would make a fine king for his people, but the younger Princess was just as willful and unruly as she was beautiful. When the royal children grew up, the old King and Queen grew tiered of there wild daughter and ordered her to give up her free spirited ways, but the Princess was proud and strong willed and did not want to be like the Prince who had grown timid and boring as he grew into his role.

So one day, when the King and Queen ordered the Princess to go away to a distant land to learn how to be a better queen, the Princess took the gold they had given her to pay for the schooling and ran away to be free. And for years she traveled the world, seeing everything there was to see and every year she would come back to a special place and speed a week with the Princes. For years this made the Princess very happy, but then one year the Princess returned to learn that the Queen had passed away and the Princes asked the Princess to come to see the King and apologize for running away and not visiting there royal mother.

But as I said, the Princess was very proud and wild and did not want to see the King, even after what had happened and the Princes became very angry and argued with the Princess till she promised to come with him to see the King regardless of what she wanted. So that night, the Princess fled the special place and went on to live her life without the King, the Queen or the Princess.'

"And did the Princess live happily ever after?" Dinky asked, yawning and closing her eyes.

Kat smiled and stoked the tiny ponies mane. "Of coarse she did. Its a fairly tale, they always  end with a happily ever after."

"Good." Dinky smiled and drifted off to sleep.

"Ya, good." Kat agreed laying back down and turning her back to Brandon as she pulled a coat over herself as a blanket.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 11:04 PM | Message # 670
Generalissimo
Colgate blushed as she looked at Rarity, almost obvious to the sounds of foot steps or the scrap of something being pulled across the wood floor till the new arrive had sat down in the chair which had not existed before he had sat in it.

"Not interrupting anything, am I?" Mac asked as he picked up a glass of brandy from a side table which has also not existed a few seconds ago.

"Mac?" Colgate asked incredulously, turning away from Rarity and starring at the apparition before her. The human looked just as he had in life, save for the rather large and outputting shot gun wound in the center of his chest. Still, despite the injuries obvious fatality, Mac seemed oddly non cognizant of its existence, simply smiling as he took a sip of his drink. "This is impossible!"

"True." Mac nodded, "Though given all the things you have dreamed about, that's hardly ever stopped you before." He looked at Rarity, "And that's not exactly new."

Colgate looked confused, "Wait, so I am dreaming? Dose that mean your not... you?"

Mac laughed. "Well isn't that a loaded question? Am I me? Are you you? Dose reality exist or are we all just the dream of some cosmic being beyond ponies minds to comprehend?"

Colgate frowned. "OK obviously your just a figment of my imagination, because Mac was never that navel gazey. That's all me."

Mac laughed again and leaned forward to ruffle Colgate's mane. "Bingo, kid'o! But here is the million dollar question, why are you dreaming about me," He looked at Rarity, "And why aren't you dreaming of her? Because you never had a kiss in a dream that felt like that, have you?"

Colgate looked at Rarity with a confused expression on her face. "Wait, Rarity? Is that really you?"

Twilight frowned at Doctor Gibson. "Honestly I am surprised your asking me that. I understand why Rarity has been so quick to forgive Colgate, I doubt she really even believed what happened didn't have some other explanation, but you... You have been on D's case every time his relationship with Rainbow Dash has come up, to the point where Brandon tells me the two of you where fighting likes cats and dogs right up to the point where Colgate killed Mac. Yet, even though you are ready to charge into an argument full charge when there is a chase somepony might be hurt, you seem to instantly forgive Colgate for actually killing your friend!"

She stamped a hoof in irritation. "Colgate is unstable, she suffers from frequent emotional outbursts and has killed an innocent bystander while trying to murder D for the crime of wanting to do something she didn't like, but that did not directly effect her. But your willing to not only let her walk around freely, not only have you talked about wanting to let her get her magic back sooner then later, but you also encourage Rarity to peruse a romantic attraction to Colgate which at best is reinforcing Colgate's bad actions and at worst is putting one of my best friend's at extreme risk by letting dangerously unstable pony feel like she has a strong attachment to her!" Twilight glared at Doctor G, "What happens to Rarity when she moves on and Colgate doesn't want to? Or when Colgate feels like her relationship is being threatened by somepony else? She has murdered once person already and you are fostering a situation where it WILL happen again!"

Twilight pocked Doctor G, "And I can't tell if its because you don't care about the danger when its not someone you don't like being the threat or if are trying to fool yourself into thinking that it can't happen again because Colgate and Rarity are your friends or if had something to do with what Mac told you when he was dying, but I know that he would not have wanted you to just let things go this far and I can tell you this right now," She leaned in closer, "If someone murdered by brother and then her friend's let her off the hook, I would not take that lying down. No mater how friendly and forgiving I might act, if I saw her walking around, laughing and enjoying the company of a new lover and being just as happy as could be." Twilight looked at the van where Derpy, Dinky, Brandon and Kat where staying. "I would be just that much more determined to wait for the first opportunity to take justice into my own hoofs."

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-09-17, 11:04 PM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 2:03 AM | Message # 671
Major general
By the time Kat Finished the story Derpy had snuggeled up with Dinky and fell asleep. Brandon lay beside Kat mulling the story over in his  head.  "Kat?" Brandon whispered.

"What?" grunted Kat slightly annoyed.

"I enjoyed your story,but I was wondering if the princess felt sorry for abandoning the prince."said Brandon.Kat was silent. "It's my turn to tell a story." Said Brandon.

Once upon a time, there lived a young boy whose father was a retired knight who married lovely young maiden and became a blacksmith. The Boy loved his parents very much and tried his best to please them. His father wanted the boy to continue the families blacksmith buisness, but the boy wasn't interested. his mother wanted the boy to find a nice woman to start a family with but the boy was quiet and shy around girls.

As the boy grew he heard of his father's noble deeds as a knight and wished he could be a hero like him. The boy's father and mother disapproved of this dream because his father suffered an injury that ended his career as a knight. When the boy came of age he left his family to seek  his fortune. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to do, but  he did know whatever he did he wanted to help people and make them happy.

The boy searched far and wide for a purpose but he could find no place where he felt he belonged. He was too clumsy to serve in the king's court. He didn't have the muscical talent to be a bard. And most disappointing of all he wasn't strong enough to be a knight.

Too distraught to return home empty handed, The boy ,now a young man, took refuge in a tavern in an other kingdom. One night a messenger told the young man that a terrible dragon had awoken and had torched his home villiage leaving no survivors. The young man hid for fear that the dragon would kill him too. One day the young man saw a poster nailed to a tree telling of a group of warriors who were recruiting people to slay the dragon. Believing anything was better than hiding in taverns for the rest of his life he sought out the warriors.

After a long Journey the young man found the warriors in a hut in the woods. The person who seemed to be the leader was not a knight but a hermit.  The hermit was generous and shared his home with the motelly crew of warriors. The hermit said that he knew how to vanquish the dragon. Before he could reveal the details. A fight broke out amongst the warriors. The hermit tried to break up the brawl, but one of the hermit's closest companions, blinded by rage shot an arrow through the hermit's heart. The fighting ended immediatly. It was soon revealed that the hermit had once been a prince who gave up his throne when his sister ran away from the palace after a disagreement. He had searched the world over for the princess to apologise, but he never did

The young man went off to be alone when he spoted a beautiful princess corrnered by the dragon. What surprised the young man was that the princess was trying to fight off the dragon. After helping  the princess drive off the dragon the young man fell in love with the free spirited warrior princess.Despite frequently making himself look like a fool the princess seemed to be fond of the young man too. When the princess saw the prince's grave she wept,but the young man was there to comfort her.  For the first time in his life the young man felt like a hero.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Thursday, 2014-09-18, 2:29 AM

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 3:30 AM | Message # 672
Colonel general
"yea, sleep sounds good." D said as he opened the door to a van RD flew inside before him, he chuckled, he sat in a seat and Rainbow lept into the seats beside him. he gave her a look but she just grinned. as sleep began to claim D he felt a weght on his lap, he cracked an eye to see Rainbow had put her head in his lap. he smiled as sleep took him.

Added (2014-09-18, 3:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
*I'am so sorry, I made this earlyer but didn't press the 'post' button. I guess.*

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 3:39 AM | Message # 673
Lieutenant general
*Bravo Timeknight! You just retold our story from Brandon's view good stuff!*

Rarity Blinked. "I'm really here but then that Means that I'm dreaming with You Colgate? Or Maybe I picked up a skill from being Nightmare Rarity..." She trailed off. "Anyways  I'd assume you wanted to tell us something or perhaps help us work through some issues. We could prob use that." Rarity admitted putting a hoof on Colgate's waist.

"Well Twilight I'm glad you got that all off your chest." Dr. G said noting Twilight's anger.

"Look I'm not giving Colgate a free pass. Ok I'm really upset that she killed a man that I had grown really close to. But I'm not blind to the fact that the only reason we are all here is because of Colgate. I can't let my wanting to exact justice override my best friend's dying wish."

He looked Twilight in the eyes tears rolling down his face. "I care about Rarity a lot. I will not let her get hurt. But Colgate is restrained from using her magic. She can't hurt any pony. If we tied her up she'd be defenseless. That is something I don't believe in. She's not a menace." Twilight raised her eyebrows.

"Look I remember Rarity telling me a story of something that happened to her not very long ago. She said she let these Nightmare forces take over her brain and she did Terrible things. She  was willing to kill you guys her best friends and her hometown over nothing. And that Love is the only thing that snapped her out of it." Dr. G said still sobbing.

"If anyone knows about making a mistake and being able to overcome it and do good on it it's Rarity the Element of Generosity." Dr. G said pausing.

"Rarity is a grown Pony Twilight. I can't Dictate her love life anymore than you can!" Dr. G added then continued.

"Have you considered that the only way to deal with hatred is With LOVE?" Dr. G asked sternly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-09-18, 3:43 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 5:18 AM | Message # 674
Generalissimo
Kat chuckled quietly. "That's quite the story." She reached back a hand an stroked the side of Brandon's face and sighed. "You know, I think the Princess in your story probably thought thought the young man was a very special sort of hero." She pulled her hand back and for a while she was quite, then just as Brandon thought she had fallen asleep, Kat stirred. She raised her head and looked at the door, then sighed. "Forget it." She muttered and turned over, draping a hand over Brandon's chest and resting her head against his side. With in a few minutes she her breathing evened out into the steady, rhythmic breaths of sleep.

Twilight turned away from Doctor G. "Do you think I want to be the villain in this?" She asked, bitterly. "Do you think I want to sit by, not saying anything because I don't want to risk a fight with one of my best friend's by dictating her life to her?" She shook her head. "I hate it! I want to be able to tell her to follow her heart and be happy, but I can't because I know this is all going to end in years and blood and nopony else seems to want to believe it, because everything is so much nicer if they are on the side of romance."

She walked to the edge of one of the cars and peered over the top. "When Rarity was taken by darkness, we had the elements and we where facing against a pure force of evil that had taken away our friend and bent her to its will, warping her good into dangerous evil." She looked back at Doctor G, her face set and voice stern. "Colgate was not forced to do anything she didn't chose to do. She might not have meant to kill Mac, but she did mean to kill D, something you seem far to willing to forgive and forget. Mac's death I can forgive as a tragic accident, why it happened I cannot. Especially as she has made no effort to prove that she has given up on her hateful and destructive beliefs."

She sighed. "Besides, its not just Rarity and D I am worried about. The lighter we are with Colgate, the more danger she is in, because if we don't make sure everyone knows that she is paying for Mac's death... someone else will."

Mac nodded. "I spouse you might be right, Rarity. And as to why I am here..." He lifted his blood stained shirt. "The fact that this is how you pictured me, might have something to do with that." Colgate looked away, tears stinging her eyes and Mac sighed, standing up and moving to Colgate's side. He ran his hand over the mares neck and began to pet her side. "Ya, I figured."

"I'm sorry." Colgate whimpered.

"I know." Mac soothed. "And for what its worth, you know I never hated you... though I spouse all the shock and blood lose might have helped." As Colgate started shaking and sobbing Mac gave Rarity and apologetic look. "Sorry, I can't be much more sportive them she will let me."

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 2:30 PM | Message # 675
Colonel
Octavia hadn't found Cameron on the floor, so decided to look on the roof. She spotted him leaning against a wall, asleep, "Oh Jesus" she whispered disgusted by the head  that Cameron cradled in his arms. She patted his shoulder

"Hmm?" Cameron asked groggily

"Cameron wake up we have to go inside"

"Why? What happened?" He said, as he started to stand he looked at what he was holding to his body, "AHHH!"

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Thursday, 2014-09-18, 2:54 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz