MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 7:39 AM | Message # 691
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
"Well before I begin you know that I consider you to be a close friend after all Mac was really close to both of us and you kinda prevented me from doing something I might regret. But that aside. Umm well. I have some concerns about her for Colgate's and actually Rarity's safety." Dr G began. "I mean look she's talking to D right now probably about the fact that I don't have a super protective eye on Colgate. It's not like I'm excusing Colgate I just don't want her to get hurt. I mean Mac would be upset if I let that happen. I mean I also think that Maybe Kat isn't being as truthful as we think she is." Dr. G said. "And before you jump on me take a look at this." Dr. G said pulling out the photograph.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 8:01 AM | Message # 692
Major general
Brandon looked at the Photo "I don't see what's so special about this photo. It's just a picture of Mac and Kat." He said. Brandon flipped over the picture and read the message on the back.

Sorry :(

"What do you think this means Doc?" asked Brandon.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 8:12 AM | Message # 693
Lieutenant general
"Well That handwriting doesn't seem like Mac's." Dr. G said. " Then again what would either one of them have to be sorry about?"Dr. G asked. "Hmmm let's see Kat does something that Mac doesn't approve of and now she decides to come find him? I mean this picture is from a long time ago why now? When the world is falling apart? At the very least she's hiding something Brandon we've got to see what it is perhaps she knows more than she is letting on." Dr. G said quietly. Brandon nodded.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 8:41 AM | Message # 694
Major general
"I don't know, dude" said Brandon "Kat did say Mac and her didn't always get along, but unless you have any proof that she's hiding something, I'm hesitant to believe you." Brandon was about to walk a way when he turned back to add something. "Wait, I think I get what's going on here. Your pissed that Kat is taking D's side,or may be your just jealous of me and Kat! Yeah, that's what it is! You w'ant me to distrust her to the point it drives us appart and you'll swoop in and comfort her as "Mac's best friend". Well that's low man! And it's not gonna work!"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 8:45 AM | Message # 695
Lieutenant general
"Well no actually I kinda think you could use the company and she could too." Dr. G said quietly. "I'm actually Ok with D and Dash since he made that promise." Dr. G pointed out.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 8:57 AM | Message # 696
Major general
"Then what makes you think that she's hiding something?" asked Brandon.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 9:17 AM | Message # 697
Lieutenant general
"Mac made it a point to take this picture with him. He went back and got it. If she was looking for Mac why didn't she have a picture or something to tell her. Also she said 'My brother and his friends will reward you when she first arrived.' How did she know there were others with her brother at the Cabin?" Dr. G asked. "There's quite  a few loopholes in her story as well. Such as why is she so keen on breaking into things like even we don't do that so often. She also broke into that car like a pro. Perhaps she's done somethings she's not proud of to Mac she also talks a lot about people deserving a second chance almost as if she was looking for a second chance." Dr. G continued hoping that Brandon would see the logic in his argument.

Rarity blushed. Accepting a kiss. "Is there interest involved with these?" she asked between kisses as she cuddled with Colgate.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:15 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:21 AM | Message # 698
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate nuzzled Rarity and blushed. "I think so. U guess we might just see how much I can pay off before Twilight wakes up." And with that, she rolled over onto of Rarity as they both began to giggle.

Twilight ground as her dreams suddenly took a sudden turn into a new and all together unwelcome direction.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:24 AM | Message # 699
Major general
Brandon Sighed "I...I...I really can't argue with that." Said Brandon sadly. "I really want to trust her,but  I see where you're comming from. Thanks for talking to me. I'm sorry about those crazy accusations. I just don't want to believe that she is using us or something. If you'll excuse me I need to really think this one over."

Brandon sat in the van alone with his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice "For one moment you thought you were on top of the world now you're back on the bottom."

"Stay strong, Brandon! don't let this heresay drag you down!" Once again Brandon saw his Shoulder Angel and Devil perched on his shoulders again.

"Here we go..." groaned Brandon.

"C'mon, sport! You don't need that broad any how!" said  the devil.

"Don't listen to him!" said the angel. "This has got to be some misunderstanding!"

"Wait", said Brandon to the devil "didn't you want me to have sex with Kat last night?" 

"Hey, I'm the Devil! I'm a fickle guy!" said the devil.

"And weren't you against me getting too involved with her in the first place?"  Brandon asked the angel.

"What can I say?" said the angel."You two have really grown on me as a couple. I'm really rooting for you guys!"

"Whatever." said Brandon "I don't have time for this." Brandon got out of the Van and began to wander around outside.

"C'mon bro, just admit it! she played you for a sap!" said the devil. "You oughta go give that skank a piece of your mind!"

"Maybe she had a good reason for hiding things from you. You should just calmly talk it over." Said the angel.

"WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled Brandon.

"Sheesh" said the angel. "If you didn't want us around, you just had to tell us!"

"Yeah, let's blow this joint, toga boy!" said the devil. "and let's pick up a milkshake or some thing while we're out." With that they both vanished.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:38 AM | Message # 700
Lieutenant general
"Alright take as long as you need." Dr. G said (I wonder if I really got to him) Dr. G thought.

"Oh My Darling!" giggled Rarity.She let Colgate kiss her and for a moment lost her self in Colgate's beauty grace and strength. Returning each kiss with one of her own.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 5:36 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:52 AM | Message # 701
Generalissimo
Colgate sighed and nuzzled into Rarity. She felt at once drained and more alive then she had in weeks. "I love you." She whispered and kissed Rarity gently.

Kat looked back at the van with a frown. "Why is the door open?" She wondered aloud, hoping off the car, feeling the cold asphalt against the souls of her feet. "We can finish this later." She informed D as she began to hurry back to the van. Half way back she spotted Brandon and turned to intercept him.

"WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Brandon shouted, casing Kat to flinch. For a second she heisted, then with a sigh she silently darted forward and wrapped her arms around the Brandon's chest.

"No can do Cap." She loosened her grip and moved around to face Brandon head on. "I'm still your sidekick, remember? So, care you fill me in on why your wondering around, screaming at sunrise?"

Message edited by Duhad - Friday, 2014-09-19, 10:53 AM

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 5:32 PM | Message # 702
Lieutenant general

Rarity sighed particularly deeply. "I love you too Darling." She said nuzzling Colgate. Rarity hadn't felt so empowered as she did now. However she was throughly exhausted. (I need to remember how intense she can get) Rarity thought as she snuggled close to Colgate. Everything was right in the world for a moment.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-09-19, 5:36 PM

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 9:25 PM | Message # 703
Major general
Brandon jumped as Kat grabbed him from behind.  "Oh! Kat! Um... good morning. I'd like to talk to you about something if you don't mind." he said. (I'm not looking forward to this conversation at all...)

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-09-19, 9:38 PM | Message # 704
Generalissimo
"Sure thing." Kat said, leading Brandon to a spot on the other side of the tiny compound and then clambered over the top. "There is a car just over there. We can have a little privacy."

As she jumped from the car, Brandon noticed her bare feet and was struck by the oddness of her being out and about in an area littered with broken car windows without protection. Before he could say anything though, she was running to the other car.

As Brandon joined her, closing the door behind him Kat leaned back. "So, what did you want to ask me about? Don't worry, I won't bite."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 9:51 PM | Message # 705
Major general
Brandon gulped. "This might be a personal question, but why now of all times did you come looking for Mac to make ammends? I get that its the apocalypse and junk but why now did you wait 'til now?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz