MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 5:48 AM | Message # 901
Major general
Group: Users
Prt. 3

Brandon searched through the forrest searching for Derpy.  Thankfully the clumsy pegasus wasn't too hard to track. Brandon finally arrived at a delapidated cabin with smoke coming out of its chimmney.  He desided to get a closer look. Brandon crept up to the cabin and peered through the dusty window.

Billy was crouched next to the fire adding chopped vegitables into a pot of boiling water.  "I'm so glad you  came over for lunch, lil' pony!" he said licking his lips.

Derpy let out a muffled cry as she struggled in her crude restraints. She cringed as she noticed the collection of bones that littered the floor.

"I've never had a talkin' pony before!" Billy said stirring the pot. "I can't wait  to have a taste!" Billy grabbed a knife from the table and approached Derpy. Suddenly, a knock came at the door. "Who's there?" asked Billy.

"Singing telegram!" said the voice.

Billy put the knife in his back pocket and opened the the door and was greeted by a punch to the face. Brandon ran in and began untying Derpy.

"Don't worry Derpy we'll get out of this!" said Brandon. "Sorry about all that. I was just frustraited that we were lost and I just kinda vented at you. Will you forgive me?"

"Watch out!" Yelled Derpy. Brandon turned and dodged Billy's knife. Brandon and Billy grappled for control of the knife. Eventually Brandon was able to throw Billy off of him. Billy fell to the ground and on to his knife. Brandon  rolled Billy onto his back and recoiled when he saw the knife protuding from his stomache.  Brandon backed away from the body.

"L-let's get out of here, Derpy. This is place gives me the creeps..." Brandon stammered. "You can keep the map. There should be more cabins nearby."

"After that we traveled for a while and then found Mac's cabin." Derpy told Kat. "After that terrifing incident Brandon began to open up more until he became like a big brother to me."

Just then, Brandon returned. "Got my screwdriver, now let's open that brief case!"

Message edited by timeknight24 - Sunday, 2014-09-28, 6:16 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 9:41 AM | Message # 902
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
*I fear the day when people I know read this form and started asking me probing questions about wither or not I am some sorta of furry, transsexual, lesbian cyber sexer. X P*

Colgate's face flushed. "That's not fair." She whined. "What is there, interdenominational torture Colgate day?" She sighed. "Rarity, I know she wasn't herself and I know that Mac and you and Doctor Gibson and everpony has been unbelievably nice and forgiven to me, but..." She pushed Rarity back a little, clearly reluctantly. "I saw her face when D was holding that blade up to me eyes and when she drove it into my leg. I heard her push him to kill me when I was bleeding and I saw her attack all of you when you tried to stop him."

Colgate took a deep shuddering breath. "I no its not fair and I know I owe it to her more then anypony could owe another a second chance... But every time I try and think of all the reason I should forgive her, all I can see is her face, her scornful, hateful look when she demanded to know why D didn't do more to me."

Colgate's eyes began to water. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hate her, but I just can't turn it off."

"Dame." Kat shook her head. "Way to go cap!"

As Brandon returned Kat smiled at him a little nervously and took the screw driver. "Hey, thanks man." She quickly turned and began working at the lock. "I was just talking to Derpy about how you saved her bacon... heh. Anyway, I never took you for the action hero." She wiggled the screw driver as she rammed it hard into the mechanism. "Your just full of surprises, arnt' you?"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 10:06 AM | Message # 903
Lieutenant general
Rarity's heart was breaking twice. Two really important things to her were falling apart. She loved Colgate but Dash Dash had really been there for Rarity even in her worst moments. Tears slowly seeped from Rarity's eyes. She couldn't fault Rainbow Dash who didn't remember anything since Rose , but at the same time she couldn't fault Colgate that look was pretty awful.

"I..." Rarity began choking on her tears. "Please." Rarity managed pleading with Colgate. "I need you." Rarity sobbed incoherently. "Please.... Just .... Try." Rarity silently sobbed. "It wasn't her eyes... Dash has magenta eyes not yellow." Rarity sobbed harder into Colgate's hooves.

By Now Dr. G had finished his meal and so had Rainbow Dash. "Well I guess we should check up on Colgate Dr. G said. Rainbow nodded nervous but trying to hide it. "Keep in mind she's a mess and probably angry and hurt. All you can do is show her  you weren't really you. I don't know how. " Dr. G said sighing.

"Maybe letting her see how much you are hurting  both physically and mentally. Just  try rainbow dash for both your sakes." Dr. G said  as they entered the van.  Dr. G was taken aback by what he saw it was Rarity and Colgate sobbing.

"Ummm Hey girls. It's me I have someone who wants to talk to you both." Dr. G said moving forward awkwardly.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Sunday, 2014-09-28, 10:20 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 6:46 PM | Message # 904
Major general
Brandon chuckled. "To be honest, it wasn't as impressive as it sounds. The guy wasn't all that smart and he looked like he hadn't eaten in days." 

"Come on, Brandon, don't be so modest! You were really brave!" Derpy said.

"Yeah, Mr. Brandon!" said Dinky. "That guy sounded really scarey, but you saved mommy  anyway!"

"Thanks!" Brandon said "Hey, Kat how's that brief case coming?"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 9:41 PM | Message # 905
Generalissimo
Rainbow Dash watched awkwardly as she watched the still very unhealthy looking Colgate push herself to a sitting position though obvious pain to embrace Rarity. "Its alright." She sighed, tears of pain and sadness running down her cheeks. "I promise I will never make you chose."

"Um, maybe this is a bad time." Dash whispered to Doctor G, before flinching as Colgate's head slowly turned to stare directly at her. The look of fearful loathing on the injured mare's face frightened Dash to her core as she involuntary took a step back. "Hey, I can give you two a minute if you want?"

"No." Colgate rasped, her voice cracking as it tried to rise above a low mutter. "Rarity need you here." Slowly, reluctantly, Colgate feel backward away from Rarity as her strength once again failed her. "I still feel so weak, Rainbow Dash."

Dash nodded, wishing that she was anywhere other then the van at that moment and moved over to her friend. "Rarity, hey." She gave her friend a hug. "Where all here Rarity. Doctor G said that Colgate will attest be more awake tomorrow when we go back home and..." She looked at Colgate who still looked exstreamly unhappy, but nodded. "And I think me and Colgate are gonna be fine. So you don't have to worry about that!"

"Well its..." Kat grunted and with a snap the lock broke. "Open!" She flipped the top up and quickly riffled though the content. "Well no money or gold." Dinky sighed in disappointment. "But there are a bunch of wired looking documentation." She pulled out a scroll, marked with the golden letter C seal of Celestia. "So unless Captain Crunch started getting really fancy, then I am guessing this might not be from around here."

As she removed a few more documents and began to read though them she frowned. "Most of these are corporate projections. Stock holder stuff, so why is there a scroll mixed in with them..." She looked at Derpy and Brandon. "Especially since I doubt this thing has been opened since the tears started opening."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-09-28, 11:12 PM | Message # 906
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sat there transfixed by the scene. There was just so much emotion. (I'm starting to wonder if I packed any Valium in my med bag.) Dr. G thought. He watched as something interesting and heartwarming happened.

I promise I'll never make you choose." Colgate Rasped

Rainbow Dash looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in that Van. But despite the obvious pain she was in Colgate asked Rainbow to stay for Rarity's sake. Dr. G just watched in awe

Rainbow held Rarity  and gently  petted her. "It's going to be alright Rares I promise. But right now Colgate needs you to be strong and help her." Dash said.

Rarity's sobs silenced and she sniffled as Rainbow's words washed over her. She wiped her face somewhat awkwardly.  "I am sorry Dash. I just lost myself in my feelings. I just want you two to be ok. I care about you two a lot." Rarity said looking over at the weakened Colgate. 
"I have to be strong for her... but who can hold me up?" Rarity asked like a foal.

"I will lift you up. But right now Rares Colgate needs your love and attention to heal. I'll be there for you but I should let you take care of her. Dash said 

Rarity looked Dash dead in the eyes and squeezed her in a tight hug. "You are right. Thank you for  the support. I think I can take it from here" Rarity said somewhat getting herself back together.

"No problem I'll be back later." Dash said nodding over to Colgate. "I think some pony needs something only you can give them rarity." Dash said as she began to leave.

Dr. G led rainbow out but right before they left came a weak and raspy 
"Thank you." 

Dr. G and Dash exited. "Well Rainbow it's a start." Dr. G said as they joined the others. 

Rarity held Colgate tightly kissing her and just holding her like a precious Gem. "I love you she whispered kissing Colgate deeply. She then  slowly pumped more healing magic into Colgate hoping to help her recover.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-29, 0:46 AM | Message # 907
Generalissimo
"I love you too Rarity." Colgate whispered and let the magic flow through her. Her pained expression slowly smoothed into a small smile. "Thank you."

Before long Colgate had fallen into a light, healing sleep.

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2014-09-29, 9:34 AM | Message # 908
Lieutenant general
Rarity fell into a restful sleep as well. She still was letting her magic seep out into Colgate but she slept quietly just content to have a Colgate back. She knew Colgate's legs would be weak but maybe with help she could at least walk some. Rarity thought as she drifted into sleep.
Dr. G patted Rainbow Dash "You did good Kid." Dr. G said ruffling her mane. As he joined the group they seemed to be discussing the scroll they found. "Could be something big but it's getting close to Dark again. Perhaps we can make that push tomorrow and try to figure things out during our guard shifts." Dr. G suggested.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Monday, 2014-09-29, 9:36 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-09-29, 12:13 PM | Message # 909
Colonel
"No, really Twilight I'm fine, thankyou" he said smiling

*A few minutes later*

Octavia trotted up to Cameron, "Cameron, its starting to get a little chilly and I was wondering if you could gather some wood for the fire?" she asked smiling

He sighed "OK, you let the others know for me" he said as he walked off into the forest

*A while later*

Cameron returned to the camp with the final log from the small tree he had felled as Octavia held the binoculars where he had told her to so that the suns light was concentrated on the dry grass. "Anything?" Cameron asked as he walked up to her

"No, can't we just ask Twilight for some magic?"

"We have to at least try the old fashio- well human way"

*Up to you guys but since there are only the four of us now, if you want to get more people in Duhad could put up another video and we could have our group meet up with them on the way to the rift*

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-09-29, 9:17 PM | Message # 910
Major general
Derpy couldn't stop stareing at the scroll. "This whole thing is making me uneasy." She said. "I don't like the idea of Princess Celestia being involved with this."

Brandon picked up the scroll. "I guess that the only way to get any clarity on the matter is to open it."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-29, 9:32 PM | Message # 911
Generalissimo
*I am thinking we might just stick with the smaller group for now, since at this point we are all friend's and sorta working on the same page. If I advertise for more people it will more likely be Rydel, Herr, Nero and friends from RiME or my old RP groups, just to sorta avoid a common problem where new people join an old group and feel excluded by all the long running sub plots, group history and all that. If you know anyone who might like the game, feel free to invite them by all means, but I don't want to have people who know none of us coming on and feeling awkwardly like outsiders.

Oh and since we are now down to 4 consistent players, I am removing the restrictions about playing only 1 human and 1 pony. Any non-attended mane 6 pony (IE Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack and unless Johnny shows up again, Fluttershy) can now be played by anyone who needs them for a post. You can't claim them as permanent characters, but if you want them to do something or talk to another character for a scene, go ahead. I trust you all at this point to not abuse that power.*

Twilight watched Octavia and Cameron, biting her lip and desperately trying to keep from offering to just light the fire for them. "They will ask you when they want help, Twilight." She muttered to herself.

Kat shrugged. "I guess that's a decent idea. I wanted to go thought first thing in the morning to get some extra time out of our first day though the tear, but with Colgate as bad as she is... I can see the value in letting her have some extra recovery time." She patted a back back she had brought with the supplies. "I am gonna make a carry pack for her so we can give her a piggy back while we travel. Even if her legs eventually get better, it will be a long time before she had pull an all day march... and even longer if she tires and dose even more damage by messing with her rehabilitation."

Kat looked at Doc, Cameron and Brandon. "I don't doubt that Apple Jack or Rainbow Dash might be able to carry her, but not without dragging her a little given there size. And with everything ekes we are lugging with us, I don't think anyone of us has it in us to take her the whole way, so we are going to have to take turns. If anyone can't or doesn't want to help, no problem. No one is going to think any less of you for it, but I will take her for the first day and then I am going to need to switch off with someone for the second."

Colgate walked though the abandoned store, eyes and hears straining for any sighs of movement.

"Hello, Colgate." A voice called from the shadows, casing Colgate to jump and spin around. Seeing nothing, Colgate backed towered a nearby wall, head flitting from side to side.

"Rarity?" Colgate called out, hoping that her friends dream walking magic might come to her aid.

"Really?" Rainbow Dash crawled out of the shadows, her body seeming to form from them as color spread across her in blotchy bursts. "I think you did enough damage there for one day, Brushie."

"Dash?" Colgate whimpered, as she pushed herself up against the wall.

"You saw how badly you hurt Rarity by not forgiving Rainbow." D growled as he too emerged from the darkness. "What did I say about hurting the element bares?" The two off colored, shadowy boar down on Colgate, hands and hoofs transforming into wickedly sharp knives as they advanced.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-09-29, 9:54 PM | Message # 912
Generalissimo
*Timeknight posted while I was writing so...*

The Scroll

To whom it may concern,

To the individual or individuals who wrote the previous letter let me begin by assuring you that I have read your warning and have given it all due consideration. Know that I consider any threat to my subjects to be maters of the utmost importance and am willing to negotiate to avoid any potential harm to them.

However, your demands, particularly thous concerning the forcible abduction of one of my citizens to be sent away without warning or word to her friends is unacceptable. Your assurance that Rainbow Dash will not be harmed dose not negate the fact that you are asking me to take her away and sent her away from everything she has ever know and then to lie to her friends and family to precluded any chance of rescues, all while your threat hangs over my land as an "insurance of my good behavior". I would not allow this to happen to any pony, regardless of her impotence to my country, but in this cases especially you are asking for something that would put all my nation at risk.

I am not unreasonable and am still willing to negotiate more fair terms. Please to not act rashly and allow an avoidable tragedy to affect so many innocent lives. Do not allow hatred and rash anger to overcome your better nature and let us settle this without any further heartache. I know how badly you have been hurt, but I also know that you are better then this and that you will do the right thing in the end.

- Princess Celestia of Equestria, written, sealed and sent personally

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 6:29 AM | Message # 913
Lieutenant general
*Before the scroll*

"I'll take the second shift my arm should be better by then." Dr. G volunteered. "I'm surprised you decided to take the first  shift Kat. Not in a bad way mind you." Dr. G mentioned impressed.

*after the scroll.*
"Well shit-ake mushrooms Rainbow you're famous!" Dr. G said abruptly editing his language. "It seems like we should make it  a priority to get to Canterlot. Perhaps Princess Celestia has some information for us. Although wherever this tear takes us may be a good distance away from Canterlot." Dr. G said as he yawned.

Rarity could hear Colagte's Voice clearly.

"Rarity?" She called pleadingly

"I'm on my way dear!" Rarity called as she teleported into Colgate's dream. (I gotta ask Luna how she gets used to that feeling...) Rarity thought as she shook her head. She stepped onto the scene before her.

Colgate was being cornered  by Rainbow Dash and D. (Right I should have figured...) Rarity thought. She teleported in front of Dash.

"You're not really Dash you're eyes are yellow and Dash's eyes are Magenta!" She said zapping Dash into a puff of smoke.

"And You  she said turning to D are Dead!" She said zapping D into oblivion.

Colgate was trembling. "Hey darling It's Ok I'm here!" Rarity said trying to  comfort Colgate. Colgate seemed visibly shaken. Rarity decided to kiss her as hard and as passionately as she could. Colgate staggered back.

"Rarity!" she squealed clinging to Rarity like a newborn to its mother.

"It's nice to see you too dear. Any chance you can change the scenery? I mean this scene isn't really condusive to talking with the one I love." Rarity said  stroking Colgate's mane.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 6:50 AM

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 6:46 AM | Message # 914
Major general
"Well at least its comforting that Celestia is at least on our side." Said Brandon. "I was kinda worried this was turning into some big government conspiracy."

"I think I know who this letter was for." said Derpy furrowing her brow. "Yana."

"Yeah, I figured as much." said Brandon. "But, what is puzzling is why do they want Rainbow Dash? No offence, but what is different about her than any other pony?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 7:07 AM | Message # 915
Generalissimo
*So giving you a little hint here. Though be careful about jumping to conclusions...*

Kat shook her head. "No." Her voice was oddly certain as she looked over the letter. "Who ever this letter was for, this Princess sounded like she was scared and more like she was trying to talk down someone she knew." She points to the line about heartache. "You say something like that to someone who you feel sorry for and who you know has been hurt. It sounded like she didn't really think whoever this person was, she honestly thought they where a good person."

She scratched her chin. "And nothing about Dash's safety... just her happiness." She looked over at Rainbow Dash. "Sounds less like a grand villain and more like a some sorta of crazy stalker."

"Which might explain D." Twilight added. "If Discord made a deal to protect Dash this person, he might have thought it would be funny to make her gaurd a reflection of the person making there request. What with his... romantic ideas." Dash looked a little green. "I suspect this letter was intended for this 'Boss' character who seems to be running everything from behind the scenes." She looked at the letter. "But who could that be? Who would Celestia know who could cross universes, bore a grudge against Equestria... and is interested in Rainbow Dash?"

Colgate looked around at the dilapidated store and nodded. "Right dream world, real Rarity." She closed her eyes and the two suddenly appeared in a small, messy room. Along one wall was a bed and covering the walls where various pictures of bands, ponies and covers from books.

Colgate looked a little self contentious as she pulled a few pictures of herself and other ponies from the walls. "Sorry, I guess my room at the lab is the closet I can think of to a home these days." She put the pictures in a dresser and closed the door. "Family pictures." She explained blushing slightly. "Feels a little bit weird to see mom and dad looking at me when I am with..." she blushed. "You know."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz