MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 7:44 AM | Message # 916
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G scratched his head. "Hmmmm Not sure. Perhaps Fluttershy or any of the others have an idea." He said. He eyed Kat oddly. (That was oddly suspicious.) Dr. G thought.

Rarity looked around curiously. "Interesting decor Darling. I can understand your concern." she said smiling mischievously.  she leaned over and pulled Colgate close. "Just one question are you really Colgate?" Rarity asked. Kissing Colgate again. "Although we do need to talk about a few things. But being as you haven't been very happy in a bit they can wait a moment." Rarity said showering Colgate with kisses.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 7:55 AM | Message # 917
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
A few minutes later and both Colgate and Rarity collapsed to the bed, holding one another closely. "Thank you." Colgate nuzzled Rarity's neck. "Knowing your there for me at the end of the day really just keeps me going." She kissed Rarity on the neck and then sighed. "This place... Even when I try and think about safety, the best I can come up with is a den of snakes."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 8:15 AM | Message # 918
Lieutenant general
"Hey Now! Stop being so hard on yourself! You know that you're one of the few things in my life that  really matter." Rarity said nuzzling Colgate back.
"But we really have talk about you. You know I didn't just come..." She paused thinking. Colgate raised her eyebrows.
 (Could have fooled me) Colgate thought.

"... To help you feel better I also wanted to ask a favor of you and maybe help you work through some issues." Rarity said nuzzling Colgate. "You know about Rainbow Dash." Rarity grew a little serious.

"This is kinda important so I wanted to see how you felt about her." Rarity said looking her lover in the eyes.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 8:40 AM | Message # 919
Major general
Brandon groaned "This is just making me even more confused. We obviously need more clues before we can solve this thing, but frankly I'm too tired to figure this out."

Derpy yawned "Yeah me too." She said her eye lids drooping. "I think I'm gonna hit the hay soon."

"I just can't figure it out." mumbled Brandon. "Unless Kat or Rainbow Know anything we seem to have hit a dead end for now."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 8:52 AM | Message # 920
Generalissimo
*oh god, G...*

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "I can't think of anything right now, but given what just happened..."

"Discord might have manipulated more then just the last few days." Twilight agreed, sitting down with Cameron and Octavia for the first watch.

"I got nothing as well." Kat sighed. "Not like I ever meet the guy." She followed Brandon, Derpy and Dinky back towered their van. "I am sure we will work it out though."

Colgate sighed. "You saw them back there." She rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. "I forgave her, but that's not the same thing as forgetting what she did." Colgate looked to Rarity. "Her eyes where not yellow Rarity. There was madness there, but she was not being controlled. Not like D." She sighed. "I know she didn't mean it, but it was that same face looking at us when you where taking care of me as when D was... doing what he did."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 9:06 AM | Message # 921
Lieutenant general
Dr. G Shrugged "Yeah I'm tired too. I'll take last shift tonight." Dr. G said yawning as he walked to the Van with Colgate and Rarity. "Perhaps in the Morning we can sort this out. Till then Good Night  everypony." Dr. G said as he slipped in and fell asleep.
"But..." Rarity reasoned. "Madness? But I mean you saw her now she looked horrified at what happened. That can't possibly be the face of some pony evil or full of hate." Rarity frowned.
"I just can't believe one of my best fiends would be evil.  Twisted or even corrupted maybe but rainbow's pretty loyal." Rarity felt her eyes moistening again. 

"I mean at least give her a chance to redeem herself. She gave you a chance when you accidentally killed Mac."

Rarity said as she weeped silently. "I just can't.... Lose.... You" Rarity sniffled. "I... Love... You. Please .... Don't."

Rarity sniffled unable to reconcile the two parts of her that were breaking. "Just give her a chance.  You don't have to forget but don't hate her because then it's like you hate a part of me." Rarity finally choked out sobbing quietly her tears  warm as they fell down her face.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 9:49 AM | Message # 922
Generalissimo
Colgate flinched at Rarity's words. "I am!" Colgate's eyes watered as she stocked Rarity's back. "Rarity, you have to believe me, I am doing the best I can!"

Rarity huffed and looked at the walls which had begun to be replaced with faces of snarling and angry Rainbow Dashes. "I can see how hard you are trying." Rarity tore the pictures from the wall and though them to the ground. "Twilight would be ashamed at how forgiving you can be with ponies you feel have wronged you!"

"She tortured me!" Colgate bellowed, startling Rarity. "Celestia help me Rarity, but she helped that psychopath cripple me!" Colgate's legs began to bleed as the memories flooded into the safe room. "I love you and I know I need forgiveness as much as she dose and dame it, I am trying as hard as I can to forget that face and the tone of her voice when she asked D why he didn't kill me, but it's been less then a day!"

Colgate kicked the dresser over and it spilled open, pictures of Colgate and a half dozen other ponies spilling out into the blood. "I can smile at her and I can tell her there are no hard feelings and I can tell everypony who much I think she really dose not deserve to be taken to task for what she did." Colgate brushed the tears from her eyes angrily. "But if you want me to deep down believe all of that... if that's what it takes to prove how much I love you..." She looked at Rarity pitiably. "Then that's not a test I can pass. maybe there are ponies who can honestly forgive that easily, quickly and fully, but not me."

"Darling, what are you-" Rarity began, but was cut off by Colgate who's head and drooped to her chest as she sat on the bed.

"I am saying that if you can't be with me if I can't stop fearing and hating your friend who helped do all of this to me on command, then you I think it's better for everypony if you leave."

As the door slammed shut, leaving Colgate alone she picked a blood stained picture of herself the pony she loved sitting side by side, enjoying each other's company. She hugged the picture to her chest as she began to sob into her dream pillow and her real one at the same time.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 10:39 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 8:33 PM | Message # 923
Lieutenant general
Rarity awoke with a Start. Dr. G was sleeping and though he looked troubled Rarity had already had her fill of bad dreams. She did notice his bandaged arm. (No time to think about that.) She thought sadly.

She could hear Colgate sobbing onto her pillow and that hurt Rarity more than anything in the dream could have. So Rarity untangled herself from Colgate and left. Colgate stirred but didn't wake. Rarity waked outside. She wandered around slowly trying to reconcile what had just happened. Being alone she stomped her hoof in frustration. she wandered around  huffing and sniffling.

"Well Now You've done it! Rarity you lost you're.... Dignity and your marefriend!" She exclaimed in quiet whisper. 

"Why couldn't you see what this is doing to me?" Rarity asked angrily.

And slowly like a brick wall it hit her. "Why Couldn't I see what I'm asking her to do?" Rarity asked softly.

"I just expected her to be able to overcome some really tough experience that left her crippled right away." Rarirty reasoned. 

"But Dash has been there through my toughest times. I can't just abandon her. Is there no compromise?" Rarity asked sobbing silently. An echo rang through Rarity's head.

"I love you and I know I need forgiveness as much as she dose and dame it, I am trying as hard as I can to forget that face and the tone of her voice when she asked D why he didn't kill me, but it's been less then a day!" 

"Not Helping here I need some hope to grasp onto!" Rarity softly begged as another more painful voice echoed.

"But if you want me to deep down believe all of that... if that's what it takes to prove how much I love you... Then that's not a test I can pass. maybe there are ponies who can honestly forgive that easily, quickly and fully, but not me."

And that look that Colgate had given her. That look full of pain and hurt. Rarity let more tears flow. "This is becoming helpless." she silently sobbed.

"I am saying that if you can't be with me if I can't stop fearing and hating your friend who helped do all of this to me on command, then you I think it's better for everypony if you leave." 

"No!" Rarity yelled  loudly. "No I'm not losing the only mare I've loved to my own lack of sensitivity!" Rarity whispered to herself.

"I love you and I know I need forgiveness as much as she dose and dame it, I am trying as hard as I can..."
"That's It! "Rarity exclaimed as  the sun began to rise. "I- we can save this!" Rarity said smiling softly. "As long as she tries there is hope for healing and I don't have to lose her." Rarity said then looked down sadly. "If it's not too late already."she frowned as the sunlight began to hit the  van.

"Well Rarity you have to try." Rarity said out loud as she walked towards the van.

Added (2014-09-30, 8:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
*While Rarity was having her moment.*

Doc's dream.

Dr. G drifted through a landscape that looked vaguely familiar.  He landed roughly on his legs and stumbled forward. As he cut through the brush with his machete he realized the terrain was becoming more and more familiar.. He finally cut through the last tree and lost his breath.

"Oh No! Not this again!" Dr. G said frowning as he came to a Grave Marker. MAC  was all it read.  Dr. G weeped. "I'm sorry Mac!" he sobbed. "I tried  I'm sorry!" he  sobbed louder.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 11:43 PM | Message # 924
Major general
Brandon was used to having odd dreams which he usually blamed on his active imagination or strange dietary habbits. Tonight for the first time in years, Brandon had a dream that seemed logically linked to his subconsious.

Brandon found himself standing on the top of Brooklyn Bridge. The night air chilled him as he stared down at the traffic below. Suddenly he heard a familliar voice. "Let go of me, you bastard!"  the voice screamed.

Brandon looked up to see Kat being dangled off the edge of the bridge by a man in emerald green armor and a mask with a pemanent scowl. In the man's other hand he held a steel cable that supported a cable car that hung dangerously at the end. "Spider-man! This is why only fools are heroes!" Cackled the masked man. "Because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice:" The goblin like villian lifted Kat higher as she struggled in his grip." Let die the woman you love..." The goblin lifted the cable."... or suffer you dear friends!" 

Brandon looked closer at the cable car and saw that all the friends he had made on this journey, Including Johnny and Mac, were inside pleading him to save them. His eyes were drawn to Derpy who was doing her best to comfort a crying Dinky. Brandon's head grew dizy as indecision filled his mind and froze him in place. "Wait a second!" said Brandon snapping out of the drama of the moment. "Why did you call me Spider-man?"

"Um...you aren't Spider-man?" asked the Green Goblin.

"Do I look like Spider-man?" Asked Brandon. It was at that moment Brandon realize he was in fact wearing a Spider-man costume. "Oh, I guess I do..." he said  sheepishly. "Anywhoo... why are we doing this? I know this is a dream, becaus If this were real life Kat would have kicked your green ass by now."

"Well this is supposed to be symbolic of your fear of having to choose between the love of your life and your friends." said The Goblin.

"A little on the nose..." Brandon said.

"Hey it's your dream!" said The Goblin shrugging.

"Oh yeah!" Said Brandon. "And since It's my dream, I can change it how I want!"

"I'm not sure it works like that..." muttered the Green Goblin.

"Me, Kat, hot tub full of Jello. Go!" Yelled Brandon to no one in particular. And Behold! It was as Bandon commanded!

"I'm not getting paid enough for this shit." groaned the Green Goblin as he walked away.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 0:37 AM | Message # 925
Generalissimo
As Doctor G fell to his knees before the grave, a transparent figure, white and pale as if made of mist appeared before him. "Mark me." The apparition commanded.

"I will." Doctor G agreed.

The spirit spoke in a low and ominous tone, "My hour is almost come, when I to sulphurous and tormenting flames, must render up myself.

The doctor shook his head. "Alas, poor ghost!"

"Pity me not," The ghost admonished, "but lend thy serious hearing to what I shall unfold."

Doctor G nodded, "Speak; I am bound to hear."

"So art thou to revenge, when thou shalt hear!"

"What?" Doctor G asked, puzzled.

"Revenge!" The ghost barked, "I am thy friend's spirit, doom'd for a certain term to walk the night, and for the day confined to fast in fires, till the foul crimes done in my days of nature, are burnt and purged away. But that I am forbid, to tell the secrets of my prison-house, I could a tale unfold whose lightest word, would harrow up thy soul, freeze thy young blood, make thy two eyes, like stars, start from their spheres, thy knotted and combined locks to part, and each particular hair to stand on end, like quills upon the fretful porpentine:
But this eternal blazon must not be, to ears of flesh and blood. List, list, O, list! If thou didst ever thy dear friend love--"

"Hold up hold up!" Doctor G raised his hands. "What is going on here?"

""Hamlet." The ghost stated. "Being a ghost I sorta feel like there are attest a few dozen things I am obliged to try attest once."

"So..." Doc scratched his head. "Are you trying to get me to take revenge on Colgate for you or...?"

Mac sighed. "OK, OK, this was not well thought out." he sat down on the grave. "I don't want you taking vengeance on anyone, just having some fun. You look like you haven't been having much of that recently." He gave Doc a serious look. "What's the mater man? Is Kat giving you trouble? Did Colgate kill someone ekes?" His pale eyes widened. "Dash and D didn't have some mutant horse-man baby that kill Rainbow did they?"

Dream Kat looked around the Jello filled hot tube with a raised eyebrow. "Well this is an... interesting change of pace. What happened to the others?" She attempted to seductively swim though the Jello to Brandon, making it half way though the desert before being slowed to a stop by the viscosity of the hot tubes contents. "Uh... A little help?"

Colgate's eyes opened as the sun rose over the horizon, but she felt no compelling reason to craw out of her makeshift bed. The empty space beside her was enough to confirm that last nights dream had been real enough.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 4:00 AM | Message # 926
Major general
"Don't worry about the others.  They should be safe in my subconscience." Said Brandon.  He waded slowly towards  Dream Kat to pull her out of the Jello. "I really didn't think this through." Brandon grunted as he pulled Kat out of the hot tub, the gelatinous dessert making wet squishing noices a with his every step. "I knew I should asked for chocolate pudding instead..." Brandon muttered.

"You've got a weird mind,Cap,you know that." Said Dream Kat.

"Yeah, I know." said Brandon raising an eyebrow.

"I kinda like that!" Dream Kat whispered in Brandon's ear seductively.

Brandon smiled in his sleep. As everything that he ever wanted in a dream invoving him,Kat and a hot tub full of Jello happened.

Added (2014-10-01, 4:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Brandon and Dream Kat reclined in the Hot Tub. "I want to ask you one thing." asked Dream Kat.

"What's that?" asked Brandon.

"Who would you have saved, Me or the rest of your friends?" Asked Dream Kat.

"That's not fair! I can't answer that!" said Brandon flushing bright red.

"Look I'm not the real Kat, so she won't hold this against  you. So be honest." she said.

Brandon thought for moment before answering. "You know I love the real Kat right?" said Brandon.

"Of course I do," Dream Kat said. "Technically I am part of your mind."

"If she were in trouble I'd try to save her in a heart beat. But if saving her meant my friends would die, I feel it would be selfish of me to let them die. I feel no matter who I'd save my heart would be broken..." Brandon trailed off. "I just wish There was a way to save everyone" Brandon said mournfully.

"Mind if I join you two?" said a voice. Brandon turned to see an old man with a gray mustashe wearing sunglasses stepping into the hot tub.

"Stan Lee? what are you doing here?" asked Brandon.

"I really like Jello." said Stan Lee. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be delving in to the depths of this fruity gelatinous dessert. Excelsior!" and with that the comic book legend submerged him self into the Jello disappearing from sight."

Brandon awoke that morning with a strange craving for Jello and an inexplicable hatred towards William Dafoe.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 4:08 AM | Message # 927
Lieutenant general
Dr. G stared at the apparition of Mac and spoke solemnly.  "Well Kat's hiding something but right now everything got derailed with the unexpected revelation that D was working for Discord and then he tried to torture Colgate to get her to talk all because o what happened to you. And Dash Helped him torture Her. Although we suspect Dash wasn't herself."

Mac's ghost stared at Dr. G eyes opened wide.

"No way." He said in shock

"Oh yes way it happened and it get's worse. Brandon, Rarity, and I decided to interrogate him and he went beserk!" Dr. G said.

Mac's ghost just stared.

"And with Brandon's help we beat him up he healed! So I broke his evil crystal. And put three in his chest at the same time Colgate sent lightning that  struck him and Rarity in pure rage Struck him with magic. I assured his death with a bullet to the head. And hen Rainbow Dash came out of her trance and can't remember anything since Rose." Dr. G finished. 

"I'm sorry Mac I've been trying to keep this family together and protect them even got Brandon as my lieutenant in keeping things together. And all this happened now  I failed you as friend and human being. I think that Colgate probably hates me for not executing Dash." Dr. G said frowning the wound on his arm opened up but didn't bleed.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 4:11 AM | Message # 928
Generalissimo
*Aw, I love Willam Dafoe! : P*

Kat stirred net to Brandon, having taken the second watch and returning for the last few hours of the night. "Morning." She blinked hard as show slowly pushed herself to a sitting position. "How did you sleep?" She smiled a little as she rubbed her eyes. "When I came back from my shifted you seemed to be really enjoying yourself." She laughed and patted Brandon on the back, "Don't sweat it big guy, that one will stay between you and me. Promise."

Dinky grounded as covered her ears. She still had no idea what miss Cat and mr Brandon where talking about, but it sounded gross.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 4:23 AM | Message # 929
Generalissimo
"Hey there man, your putting to much of this on yourself." Mac floated down to sit beside his friend. "I never asked you to lead the group and you never set out to lead, so your hardly being fair to yourself if you don't do well at something you where never meant to do." She shook his head. "Things seem to have gone sorta nuts down there. No two ways about that, but maybe that just means you need to try doing things in a new way?"

Mac patted Doc on the back. "We had a goal and an enemy. That kept us together. Now you have an unclear goal and fictionalization. Your trying to make yourself the leader, with Brandon as your second, but it sounds sorta like your leaving the ponies out of the command structure." He looked Doc in the eyes. "Now I know you haven't forgotten what Colgate was getting all up in arms about? So how do you think she or Twilight or whoever is feeling now that there not even being listed in the round up of people keeping everyone together?"

Mac sighed. "I am not trying to bust your balls over this, but maybe you should try getting Rarity or Twilight or Apple Jack to help run things for the ponies, so they feel like they have someone to turn to who they feel more safe with."

He stood up and walked to the grave. "Your going to wake up soon, but before you do," Mac looked over his shoulder. "For everyone's sake, keep and eye on my sister. I hear she is with Brandon and that's wonderful, but... well I love her, but I am not sure I would trust her 100%. Not unless she changed allot since last time I saw her."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 5:04 AM | Message # 930
Lieutenant general
Dr. G sighed. "I guess you are right I do kinda have Twilight as standing sheriff and I consider her input on those we arrest. But fair point I'll do that make the ponies more incorporated."

He sighed and shook his head. Yeah Mac something about your sister rubs me the wrong way. I kinda have Brandon trying to figure that out." Dr. G sighed. "Thanks for the kind words. I truly miss you." He gave mac a sad smile  

"See you next time buddy." Dr. G sad smiling as his friend vanished and he awoke in the van.

"Not the most restful sleep I've had this journey but it will do." Dr. G muttered as he awoke.
He looked over towards Colgate and Rarity's spot.

"Rarity how's our Patient doing?" There was an awkward silence and Colgate answered defeated.

"She's not here Doc." Colgate replied sniffing.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz