MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 11:53 PM | Message # 991
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Its alright." Twilight said, smiling sadly. "No one can blame you for forgetting little things like that, after all, its been a long couple of weeks."

"How is Sweetie Belle?" Fluttershy asked suddenly. "I mean, when did you last see her?" She looked worried. "We can probably try and find her."

Twilight frowned. "Now that you mention it... dose anypony else think that we should help Scootaloo? I don't know how safe I feel about leaving her with D's people... assuming that was not just a trick."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-06, 1:13 AM | Message # 992
Major general
Group: Users
"Well I learned a bit about her past and that she dose not appear to know much about the PMC Other than the plan on letting the dead weaken us and supress any survivors. I'll explain more in detail later."

Derpy thought for a moment. "I took at least a week to walk here. I can't really remember, days are starting to blend together for me" she said.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 1:15 AM | Message # 993
Generalissimo
"Was it scary?" Dinky asked, clearly hungry for details.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-06, 4:05 AM | Message # 994
Major general
"Oh yes it was scary at times." Derpy said. "We spent a lot of time hiding from monsters and bad guys. But Mr. Brandon was always there for me and I knew that I was safe."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 7:06 AM | Message # 995
Generalissimo
"Oh." Dinky said. "But what was it like traveling? Did you see anything cool? Like a dragon? Or a huge plane?"

TheZombiecamDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 8:22 AM | Message # 996
Colonel
"Well my family was never very close" he answered "and besides, I had other things to worry about when this all started"

Octavia followed along with the other ponies, she listened to the others worry about family and friends but she still couldn't stop thinking about Vinyl

"When did you girls all come over into this world?" Rainbow asked her pony friends

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Monday, 2014-10-06, 3:46 PM

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-06, 7:01 PM | Message # 997
Major general
"Well, I didn't see any dragons while Mr. Brandon and and I were traveling,but when I fell into this world I landed in a huge city that looked almost like Manehatten. For a while that's where I thought I was. Then I met Mr. Brandon and we traveled for about a week and saw a lot of things. This world is very strange, There are lots of places Mr. Brandon told me about that seem to be just like places back home. There places here that according to Mr. Brandon are just lke Fillydelphia and Baltimare among other places. It's kind of wierd. Anyway we didn't see any big monsters until we got here and met everyone at the Cabin. The same day we found we found you and Ms Kat we saw a huge sea monster that attacked the cabin!" Dinky's eyes widened in surprise and excitement.Derpy smiled.She knew that would get her attention. "It was pretty scary but Mac and Mr. Cameron were able to fight it off."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 9:48 PM | Message # 998
Generalissimo
"Who is Mac?" Dinky asked, still enraptured by the tale of the sea dragon. "Ponies keep talking about him. Who is he?"

Twilight sighed. "I understand Cameron. If you ever need some... one to talk to, I am here for you." She looked over to her friend as Rainbow Dash asked her question and shrugged. "Well Rainbow, if you recall I was traveling to the crystal empire  see my brother and sister in law when everything happened. My train happened to be on a line that drove straight into a portal so my first impressions of the new world were..." She paused, "Less then enjoyable." She looked over at Dinky. "I think we can skip the details on what I saw when I woke up, but it was not pretty."

Apple Jack gave her friend a hug. "I know what you mean sugar cube. Mah own trip was pretty rough. I heard the commotion and had Granny and Apple Bloom stay inside the house while I went out to the north field to look for Big Macintosh. Never did find him though, because before I knew it one of the darn things opened up right near me and the force of it dragged me right into some horrible, freezing ocean!" She shuddered at the memoir. "By the time I got to shore there was no getting back onto that tear and I was darn near fit to just lay down and finish freezing when I saw Travis."

Fluttershy looked away from the others and whispered. "Can I not talk about that, please?"

Her friend's gave her concerned looks, but nodded in assent.

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2014-10-06, 11:26 PM | Message # 999
Major general
"Well, Mac was Ms. Kat's brother. His real name was James" Derpy explained. "He was a very nice man who owned the cabin we were staying in. If it weren't for him, Mr. Brandon and I wouldn't have came here. Mac sent a message to a bunch of people to meet him here." Derpy Frowned. "Unfortunately, there was an accident and now he isn't with us anymore. He really was a good guy. Didn't Ms Kat tell you about him?"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-10-06, 11:32 PM | Message # 1000
Generalissimo
Dinky shook her head. "miss. Cat said that that she was going to see her brother and that he might be a little grumpy, but that he was very nice." She frowned a little. "I asked her what he was like, but then she just asked me about you and asked if I had a daddy and kept asking about that stuff when I tried to ask about it later."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-07, 9:29 PM | Message # 1001
Lieutenant general
Rarity Looked down at Fluttershy's words.

"I haven't heard from sweetie since a week before the tears happened. She was with Mother and Father visiting Fillydelphia. I do hope she's alright. Celestia and Luna know I've been trying to..." She Paused

(Oh right they don't know I can dream walk.) 

"Figure out where they could be. Rarity said awkwardly. "As for your suggestion Twilight it'd be nice but where would these heathens be?" Rarity asked.

"Good work Brandon. Keep up the good work. Delve as deep as you can into the past. I'm sure we are on to something. Also she definitely knows more than she's letting on. You've done good my friend keep it up." Dr. G said smiling. "Anything else I should know?" Dr. G asked.

Then added. "Oh and nice song choice there I couldn't help but overhear your rendition of "Hooked on a Feeling". Bravo!" Dr. G said clapping Brandon on the Back.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-07, 9:50 PM | Message # 1002
Generalissimo
Twilight nodded. "D talked about his compound back at the cabin frequently. He wanted us to go there to show Scootaloo to Dash or possibly just to have us all bunker down there and allow his people to take over supplying and helping to run the expedition." She frowned. "He also said there where allot of ponies there. I know it would be a large detour, but given how we have no idea if this portal will even bring us any closer then one near them, it might be worth it to turn around." She sighed. "I have a feeling once we are though, getting back and saving Scootaloo might not be possible since we only know how to get to them from here."

*Voting time! Detour to save Scootaloo, stay the coarse for the good of everyone... or  split up with each group having one of your PC's so you can be involved in both stories? (Which was sorta the point of having 2 PC's originally.)*

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-07, 11:23 PM | Message # 1003
Major general
"Thanks man!" Brandon said. "Kat wants to spend some 'alone time' with me tonight. That could mean a number of things,so... yeah." Brandon awkwardly looked around. "I'll let you know if um... anything happens."

Derpy was conflicted. On one hoof she needed to save the Doctor as soon as she possibly could, but on the other hoof what if Dinky were in Scootaloo's position? She would drop everything to save her. She guessed that was how Dash felt since Scoots was the closest thing to a daughter she had. "I don't know guys," Derpy said. "I really want to get back to Equestria as soon possible, but I don't want to just  leave Scootaloo with D's friends. The thought of that kinda gives me the creeps. I don't want to split up the party since we don't know where the portals go. That may make it difficult to catch up with eachother if we end up far away from each other."

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 0:05 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 1:21 AM | Message # 1004
Generalissimo
Apple Jack shook her head. "I understand how Dash feels about this and I agree that its important, but this portal is the fastest way we know to get back home! I have to make sure my own family is still alright in addition to getting at that cure."

Fluttershy nodded. "If Apple Jack is going back to Ponyville, I want to go with her." She milled a little nervous. "If you are going to fight with the people that took Scootaloo, then I think it would be better if I helped Apple Jack anyway."

Twilight looked troubled. "If we meet back up in Ponyville, we will hardly get that lost. If a few of us secure a safe house at Sweet Apple Acres and kept a few walky talkies we should be able to regroup once we are all though."

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-10-08, 3:32 AM | Message # 1005
Colonel
Rainbow Dash put some space between herself and the others and said "We have to go get Scoots! What if those people are, like, a cult that are like D!" she said looking at each person and pony individually

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz