MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-03, 1:27 AM | Message # 961
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity Hugged Colgate and kissed her softly. "I'm here now and forever." Rarity said she furrowed her brow. 

"In reference to the Portal it should be just ahead in town." She then turned her attention back to Octavia. "I heard it from a fairly reliable source last time I was in Canterlot. Something about a certain DJ. " Rarity said  scratching her chin.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-03, 1:44 AM | Message # 962
Major general
Brandon was dumbfounded. He had no idea how to react. "So you just sorta traveled around until Rocket hired you huh? " Brandon said finally. "I kinda see why you did what you did, but I'm not sure if I would have done the same." Brandon sighed. "Sorry if I'm asking too many personal questions. I just feel that I need to know these things."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 1:53 AM | Message # 963
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat put the bag down and reached out to give Brandon's hand a little squeeze. "I don't mind answering your questions, but I understand that there not really want you want to hear. I am just trying to be straight with you." She looked a little sad as she added. "I would really rather have you just say your not comfortable and make this easier on both of us if you can't deal with who I am, then have this all come out weeks or months later and have it turn into some horrible thing." She let go of Brandon's hand and returned to cutting.

"I want a friend, not some dope I have to lie to to be happy or a white knight trying to stick it out to save my from myself." She looked at Brandon. "And I don't want you to feel obligated to stick around with me if its not something you want to do. I don't want to make you unhappy just to please me."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 1:54 AM | Message # 964
Generalissimo
"Thank you Rarity." Colgate smiled, then looked at Octavia, clearly interested in the gossip.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-03, 2:27 AM | Message # 965
Major general
"That's the thing, Kat," said Brandon taking hold of both of Kat's hands."making you happy makes me happy. Heck, just being around you gives me warm fuzzy feeling inside. And I can't stop this feelin' deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me. When you hold me in your arms so tight you let me know everything's alright." Brandon sang at the top of of his lungs. "IIIIIIIIIIIIII'm Hooked on a Feelin'!"

Brandon cleared his throat. "Sorry, that was a bit corny even for me. But my point is I'm not going to judge you by your past. Nothing you could tell me would make me hate you. Although I think I've delved far enough into your past for now."

*This is where Cameron comes in.*

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 2:50 AM | Message # 966
Generalissimo
Kat laughed. "Cap you are without a doubt the dorky's person I have ever meet! Hand down." She gave him a kiss before returning to the bag. "Thanks for that."

*And over to everyone's favorite Zombie!*

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 5:22 PM | Message # 967
Colonel
Cameron didn't know why but he felt like he had been forced through some sort of matter/time relocation. But, nonetheless, he now was back over by the fire watching it burn before deciding to go talk with Kat and Brandon.

*After Introductions*

"Need a hand with that bag?" Cameron asked

"Vinyl?!" Octavia forced a chuckle "We're only friends!"

"Best friends, and roommates" Rarity insisted

"Well, um, what happened between you and Blueblood?" Octavia said lifting her head and standing tall, she was trying to maintain her composure as best she could.

*I feel pressured to write good stuff now*

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Friday, 2014-10-03, 5:23 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 8:38 PM | Message # 968
Generalissimo
*Not that I am going to tell you to NOT wow me with your skill, but don't feel pressured. Forums are not the place to try and out do yourself as a writer.*

Colgate looked from Octavia back over to Rarity. "Oh? Prince Blue Blood?"

Kat shrugged. "Its done, but if you want to get Colgate into it I would not complain. She might be a little less uneasy being man handled by someone she knows a bit better."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-03, 9:01 PM | Message # 969
Lieutenant general
Rarity was caught a little off guard by Octavia's remark. But she recovered quickly. "Oh Him..." Rarity trailed off as though she was remembering an unpleasant dress design. Colgate seemed impressed.

"Well we had that one date at the Gala that was pretty awful. He wouldn't even hold a door open for me or treat me like a lady. I had higher hopes for a noble. So after I told him off we never saw each other again. Although for a while he kept sending me flowers which I had sent back." Rarity said. Then Rarity noticed a hole in Octavia's story.

"But, back on the subject of you Octavia, I realized something. I never said a name when I mentioned a DJ. There are more than one of those in Canterlot. I mean it's fine if it's true I was just curious.  And besides she's a very nice pony." Rarity said easing up some to see if Octavia would admit to the romance.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 9:09 PM | Message # 970
Generalissimo
Colgate coughed, "To be fair, she and Vinyl are friends, so it would make sense that she jumped to thinking of her." She smiled at Octavia. "After all, when somepony asks me about my musician friend, my first thought is usually of Lyra, whatever the context of the question. Was that it Octavia?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-03, 9:15 PM | Message # 971
Lieutenant general
Rarity gave Colgate an intrigued look. "Lyra?" She asked as her mind wandered. "Why?" Rarity asked suddenly very curious.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-10-03, 9:16 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-03, 10:13 PM | Message # 972
Generalissimo
"Uh?" Colgate asked, thrown for a loop by the question. "Because she's a musician and my friend so when people ask me questions related to my musician friend I just assume they mean Lyra. Just like how Octavia thinks about Vinyl when some..." She trailed off as a thought dawned on her. "Wait, what are you asking?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 1:49 AM | Message # 973
Lieutenant general
Rarity looked pensive for a moment. Then said. "Ummm Nevermind Darling!" Rarity said squeezing Colgate's hoof. " Still Octavia I was curious I mean it's an interesting contrast you and Vinyl. Not a bad one though." Rarity said turning her attention back to Octavia. "Although if I'm prying too much dear just let me know." She added. Octavia Blushed hard.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2014-10-04, 1:51 AM

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 6:39 AM | Message # 974
Major general
Derpy approached Dr. G with a concerned look on her face. " Excuse me,Dr. G, do you have a moment?" she asked.

"Sure, Derpy." said G taking a knee.

"I have a concern for when we cross into Equestria,and I figured that since you're like the unofficial leader I thought you would be the one to talk to about it. A friend of mine was looking into the orginization that started the zombie plague, and he was found out and captured. His name is Time Turner, and he's very important to me." Derpy began to tear up. "He is being held in the facility, but he want's me to get something that belongs to him. He left it in a blue phonebox near Canterlot. We need to save him. He knows a lot of important information." Derpy paused and whispered. "And I love him..."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 7:43 PM | Message # 975
Lieutenant general
As Derpy finished Dr. G was surprised to find out that Derpy had theese strong feelings for Time Turner. He thought carefully about his words. He scratched behind Derpy's ears gently.
"So you're saying that Time Turner is in trouble? I'd ask how did you know but honestly lately nothing surprises me." Dr. G said. He eyed Derpy carefully.

"I do have one question though. Am I the only one who knows about Time Turner and what he means to you?" Dr. G asked carefully looking at Derpy as he still pet her.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz