MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-10-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 1066
Colonel
Group: Users
"Well, in the beginning there was the word" Dash started "And the word was; super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing" she said jumping in the air

"Maybe that was a bad idea Colgate" Octavia suggested

*Everyone forgets how long it has been since Rainbow started her story*

"-then I swooped down as fast as I could and then I flew faster then one of those bullets you humans use, like, twice as fast and then Twilight said I broke... the sound barrier or something, I don't know, anyway it was AWESOME!" She beamed brightly, although not brightly enough to draw attention away from Rarity's furious blush.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-16, 6:21 PM | Message # 1067
Major general
"You're talking about Time Turner, right?"  Brandon asked. Dinky nodded. "I think it's cute that you want to help your mom get together with someone she likes, but if Time Turner dosen't feel the same way, none of my advice is going to help. Do you under?"

Dinky hestantly nodded. "So you'll help?" she asked.

Brandon opened a closet and looked inside. "Sure, I'll try to help the best I can. Why don't you tell me a little about Time Turner. What he's like, and what he likes to do for fun."

Dinky seemed to be deep in thought. "Well, mommy usually visits him when I'm at school. So I don't see him much. But he seems very nice and smart. He always seems to be busy though. I don't think he has any fun at all."

"Well, It seems that our first step is to somehow make him him less busy. If we can figure out how to make Time Turner stop thinking about work, he and your mommy  can go have fun together." Brandon took a broom handle from the closet. "Now how can we do that?" Brandon asked.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-17, 1:00 AM | Message # 1068
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

Colgate stared vacantly into space, her eyes drooped and mouth slightly agape as her brain slowly registered the fact that Rainbow Dash had stopped talking. "Uhhhh... YA!" She blinked and shook her head. "Ya, so that's Ponyville... I think and then there is Canterlot." She rubbed her eyes as she tired to recall anything that didn't involve speed and/or Rainbow Dash's propensity toward activities related to it. "Which is a place... that is fast..."

Colgate sighed and frowned, "No, wait, OK sorry. Canterlot is the Capitol of Equestria, as well as the cultural center of our society. While it is not as industrialized as Manehatten or as popular a vacation spot as Las Pegasus, Canterlot, more then any city in Equestria, represents our grate nation in both government and spirit.  Founded after the unification of the three tribes as a symbol of solidarity and as the meeting place for the newly assembled counsel of representatives, chosen from the leadership of the old tribes-

-One Long History Lesson Later-

"Naturally the historical statue garden had to be renovated and Discord moved to a location where he would be harder to awaken by random chance, but ultimately, I think by now you would all agree with me that if there is one thing we ponies do well, its rapidly rebuild after major disasters and monsters destroy large sections of infrastructure!"

Colgate laughed then looked to the sky. "Oh my! Where has the time gone? I guess we must be more then half way there by now, though if don't want to be tired and bleary when we get there, we should find somewhere to camp for tonight. We can finish the trek and scoot this place out tomorrow."

The group had arrived near a bridge leading across a moderately sized river. There where a few cars abandoned along its length as well as a small building, to small to be a house, sitting on the near bank.

"Well..." Dinky thought. "I can tell him I am really sick. When I really sick, mommy stays home from work to take care of me, so if he had to take care of me too, then they would have to stay home with me together!" Dinky cheered, then frowned, "But I don't want to get sick." She sighed, defeated.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-17, 1:56 AM | Message # 1069
Major general
Brandon scratched his head. "Well I think you're on the right track." Brandon said. "What we need to happen is for Time Turner to come to your house to help your mom. Then you ask him to stay for dinner and it can escalate from there. Now what we need to do is create a situation in which Time Turner can be an expert. Ya know, so he can show off for your mom. Guys love to show off. So we need to think of stuff he's good at."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-17, 7:49 AM | Message # 1070
Lieutenant general
Rarity wasn't sure how to feel about Dash embarrassing her in front Colgate. She looked around at where they were. "I guess we can settle here. I call the car with Colgate!" Rarity said. Dr. G raised his eyebrows. "Ummm ok." He said.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-17, 9:31 AM | Message # 1071
Generalissimo

Colgate tapped Doc G. "So, you mind helping to clear that car out before you drop me in it?" She looked down at the back pack. "Also, doing it sooner then later is good because all this bouncing around..." She blushed. "I need to use a tree."

Dinky frowned. "Should we ask mommy what mr Time is good at so we can know what to get him to do?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-17, 10:50 PM | Message # 1072
Lieutenant general
"Alright. I wasn't planning on dropping you in a dirty possibly zombie covered car." Dr. G mentioned. He worked diligently with Cameron Rarity and Octavia to Clear  three Cars.  

"Well we can take turns with the guard shifts again." Dr. G said as he dropped Colgate off. "Do you need help going to the tree?" Dr. G asked Colgate awkwardly.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-10-18, 1:41 AM | Message # 1073
Generalissimo
Colgate blushed and nodded. "I don't think I am capable of standing on my own right now. She sighed. "Being a doctor, I guess its a little less... awkward. Just... help me over there and don't let me fall down, alright?"

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2014-10-18, 5:14 AM | Message # 1074
Major general
"I think that since it's you're mom is going to be dating Time Turner, she should be in on our plan so she can play along." Brandon said taking  the broom handle with him. 

Dinky thought for a second "Yeah, I guess that makes sence." she said. 

"Oh, there you are Dinky!" Derpy said as Brandon and Dinky returned. "I was wondering where you went."

"Don't worry I was watching her." Brandon said.

"Brandon and me came up with a way to get Mr. Time to fall in love with you and live happily ever after!" Dinky said happily.

"Oh, is that so?" asked Derpy nervously.

"We figured that if you could get him to come to your house to help you with something so you can  have him stay for a nice dinner." Brandon explained.

"We need to know what Mr. Time is good at." Said Dinky.

Derpy thought a moment. "Alright, I'll go along with this scheme." Derpy said. "Time Turner is realy good at fixing things. The pipes under our sink leak all the time and I've never got around to getting them fixed beyond a strip of duct tape. I guess I could call him up so he can fix my pipes."

Brandon gave Derpy a sidelong glance. 

"What?" asked Derpy inccocently.

"Never mind." Brandon said. "I better go check on Kat and Fluttershy."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-10-18, 9:22 AM | Message # 1075
Generalissimo
Kat smiled. "Hey kids, you find me a crutch?" She eyed the boom. "Or a broom I guess?"

Fluttershy smiled nervously at Kat then quickly pulled Brandon to the side. "Her foot has been cut pretty badly. I stitched it up as best as I could and wrapped it, but she really is pushing herself by trying to start on such a long march this quickly." She bit her lip then added, "And I don't know why she is not in more pain right now. I don't have any anesthetics, but she is acting like its nothing, but scrap. I don't know if she is just putting a brave face on it or if something in that cut is numbing her, but... I am worried."

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-19, 6:37 AM | Message # 1076
Lieutenant general
"Sure remember I'm a veterinarian so this is actually what I am good at. Still I'll be courteous I'm sure this is kinda embarrassing for you." Dr. G said as he helped Colgate use the Tree.

"Since I had last shift of Guard Duty last time I'll take 1st watch." He turned to Cameron and Octavia. "If one of you'd like to join it's fine otherwise I'll wake you for the second shift."

He helped Colgate into the 1st car. Rarity went to join her and turned to Dr. G. "If you need me let me know." She then thought a little bit. "Also it's nice to know that monster in your dreams has a name." Rarity mentioned.   "Wait a second!" Dr. G started.

"Goodnight Dr. G!" Rarity said disappearing quickly into the car.

"Did she just...?" Dr. G muttered then shrugged it off taking his post.

"How's my patient?" Rarity asked Colgate giving her a cheeky smile.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-19, 6:53 AM | Message # 1077
Generalissimo
"Well, she just had a someone she just meet less then a week ago hold her up so she didn't piss herself and spent all day sitting in a back back like a foal." Colgate grumbled laying down, wincing at her cramped legs. She sighed. "I'm sorry Rarity, I don't want to be short with you, but this has been the most humiliating day of my life."

Colgate groaned and throw her forelegs over her head. "Being crippled sucks!"

GMoney24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-19, 7:37 AM | Message # 1078
Lieutenant general
"Well that's no way to get better!" Rarity said pursing her lips. "Well I think it's time for some medicine to turn that frown upside down!" She said approaching Colgate. "Listen here I don't care if you have to live in a backpack forever. I want to make you as happy as possible. So let's start with a  light treatment." Rarity said kissing her gently. Colgate fought back. "You will be happy my Love if it is the last thing I do!" Rarity said her voice lowering to a seductive octave.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-10-19, 7:53 AM | Message # 1079
Generalissimo
Colgate blushed. "Rarity, please! I just spent all day in a back pack and I am sore all over." She awkwardly rolled onto her side, looking at Rarity seriously. "Rarity, what's going on right now? For the last couple of days you have been getting really forward." She shook her head. "And its not like I don't like the attention, but you keep calling me love and being there for me physically, but then when I need you to be there for me emotionally you start questioning if I love you and cry!"

Colgate sniffed and rubbed her nose. "Its like, when it comes to fun and games your all over it, but that's that's all we do." She looked down at her legs. "Do you..." She hesitated, "Sorry, I am tired and cranky." Colgate gave Rarity a small smile. "I guess being lugged around all day like a sake of potatoes can do that to a mare."

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2014-10-19, 8:26 AM | Message # 1080
Major general
"Well, Fluttershy, if this is bothering you, you should bring this up to Twilight. Perhapse request we take a break for a bit."

"I don't want to slow us down." Fluttershy said. "Everyone seems to be in a hurry to get to Ponyville."

"Don't worry about it." Brandon said. "I'm sure everyone will understand." Brandon addressed Kat "How are you feeling?" Brandon looked at the broom. "Yeah this was the best I could find for now. I could try find something better tomorrow once zombies disperse a bit."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz