MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-10-21, 9:12 PM | Message # 1096
Major general
Group: Users
Derpy thought she saw something creeping behind a crate,but in the blink of an eye it disappeared. Maybe she hadn't seen anything at all.  Derpy shook the thought from her mind as she helped Dinky on to the cart.

Brandon and the ponies climbed on the cart and assumed their possitions. Brandon and Apple Jack began to pump the cart out of the station. 

As the cart screetched out of town Derpy and Dinky curled up on their cart and Drifted off to sleep.

Derpy's Dream:

Derpy found herself once again in the Master's office. He was sitting at his desk talking on a phone.

"Yes?" he said in to the reciever. "Oh... Is that so?... Did they now?..."  a dark grin formed on the Master's face as he drummed his fingers on the desk.  "And what exactly were you doing while they were going through the portal? Taking a piss?...seriously? So where are did the the other half go?" The Master frown. "You're kidding me... Listen, I don't have time for more bad news, so, yeah...you have thirty seconds before your implants explode. Tootles!" The Master hung up the phone and sighed. He pressed a button on the intercom. "Send in the prisoner. I need to relieve some stress." A minute later a soldier wheeled in an ancient looking stallion strapped to a wheelchair. "Good evening Doctor." The Master smiled mockingly "Have you enjoyed your stay?"  The Doctor gave an annoyed  grunt. "I'll admitt It's been amusing having you here, but you are starting to become a problem despite you being completely helpless."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." The Doctor rasped.

"Your friends are slowly advancing towards Ponyville. They have thwarted one of Discord's moles in their group and part of that group is heading towards one of our strongholds on earth. Now tell me how you are contacting them!"

"My friends?" The old stallion shook is "I have not talked to anyone."

"Don't lie to me!" Shouted the Master. "I know that wall-eyed simpleton companion of yours has rallied an army against me! That mentally deficiant mare will has no chance in defeating me! Now how did she learn about me?" The Master struck the Doctor's face.

The Doctor winced in pain."Don't Talk about Ditzy like that!" He growled. "She is has been one of my most loyal companion. And I'd rather have her by my side than all of the geniouses in all of time and space."

"How touching." The Master said mockingly. "You have shown me the error of my ways. Let me call off the zombies and be on my way! Oh wait!  That would be moronic!"  "Look, whatever is going on with you and your sweetheart is not going to work. And I will ensure that you will watch your pressious 'Ditzy' die by my hands! And her army will not fare much better. The zombie strand is evolving!  Our army of the undead will become more powerful and more intelligent  and nothing will be able to stop them! Get this guy out of here!"

Derpy watched helplessly as the Doctor was wheeled out of the room. She felt a chill down her back as the Master began to stare in to space and spoke to no one in particular.

"I know someone is here and I know that you are listening." The Master said meandering about the room. Suddenly he was staring Derpy in the eyes. "Know that you have my full attention. I'm not pulling my punches anymore. And If you are thinking of saving the Doctor then your fate is sealed. Have a nice night!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-10-21, 9:39 PM | Message # 1097
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Just as the vision began to fade, a light flashed on behind the Master and a distorted voice spoke from a small speaker on his desk. "We have a problem, meet my in my office." The voice paused then added in a cold tone that sent shivers down Derpy's spin. "And if you kill anymore of my employees without good cause I assure you, even your usefulness has its limits."

A flying zombie crashed against Twilight's shield as the unicorn flinched, sweet beading on her brow as the relentless attack carried on. Apple Jack and Fluttershy valiantly pushed the carts ahead as Brandon struck at the dead who had begun to crowed around the sides. The sound of the cart had drawn the dead like flies to honey and before they had reached the edge of town there way had been blocked by a small hoard. Freedom and the open plans where years away, but as the snapping jaws and grasping hooves drew ever closer, it felt as if it might as well be miles.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-23, 7:09 AM | Message # 1098
Major general
Derpy awoke with a jolt. The first thing she saw was a zombie clinging to her  cart. She climbed to her hooves and bucked it off sending it tumbling on to the tracks.

A flying zombie rammed into Brandon, knocking him on to his back. Brandon struggled to keep the zombie's snapping jaw's away from his neck. Eventually Brandon gained enough leverage  to flip the undead pegasus off of the cart. The cart jumped as the zombie was crushed under the wheels. Brandon stood up  gasping for breathe. "AJ, Fluttershy Pump faster! I don't know how long I can keep this up!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-10-23, 11:17 AM | Message # 1099
Lieutenant general
Rarity got closer to Colgate holding the bag. "Well yes darling besides aesthetics I took the liberty of padding it with this ultra soft fabric I had. Furthermore I mixed you some pain medicine. I hope it at least helps you feel better. See my Love I am in this for the long hull." Rarity said nuzzling Colgate affectionately. Rarity just held Colgate and gently whispered. "Never doubt how much I love you Darling." Rarity said softly in a soothing voice.

TheZombiecamDate: Thursday, 2014-10-23, 4:51 PM | Message # 1100
Colonel

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2015-10-18, 5:40 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-10-23, 8:37 PM | Message # 1101
Generalissimo
*Hail Crazy Bob!*

Colgate smiled nad hugged Rarity, "Thank you." She whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

"From the first minute she walked though my door, I knew this dame was going to be trouble." A voice drawled as Colgate pushed her way though the cabin door. Inside, a hazy layer of smoke hung heavy in the cabin, obscuring the face of the human sitting with his hands resting on the desk which took up most of the room. "She had a look that spelled 'guilt' as clear as her cutie mark on her face and the air of someone with more bad luck then a dozen black cats."

Colgate waved her hand, clearing some of the smoke away from her face as she nervously fidgeted with hem of her over coat. "Mr. MacReady?" She asked. "I saw your add in the paper and I..." She trailed off nervously.

"Take a seat." MacReady nodded to a chair in front of the desk. "And would you like anything to drink?"

"Yes please." Colgate agreed thankfully as she sat down. As MacReady poured two glasses with a brown liquid, Colgate sighed. "I don't know if this would be considered being to forward, but I saw your add in the paper and I would really like to just get straight to the business at hoof."  MacReady nodded and she continued, "Its... I think its an adultery case."

"I could tell just by looking at her that this little pony was holding something back." MacReady shook his head. "There's a look you see on the faces of dames who think there man's being unfaithful and there are the looks of the ones that know it. She didn't have either. She looked guilty as hell and I guessed that she knew it as well as I did." He handed her the glass and said in a more normal tone of voice. "Sure I take cases like that. My rates start at five hundred."

"I have the money." Colgate quickly agreed. "Just be discreet!"

"Naturally." MacReady agreed.

"Hold on!" Apple Jack bellowed as she and Fluttershy put everything into a burst of speed, Twilight abandoning the shield to make a magical cow catcher, knocking zombies left and right as the cart broke though the hoard and out onto the plain. As the cart speed ahead, the hoard gave chase, but the worst was now over... or so they hoped.

As the carried along, Twilight looked to Brandon, Derpy and Dinky. "You all take the first turn sleeping." She instructed. "At midnight, we will wake you to take over the cart.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 2:03 AM | Message # 1102
Lieutenant general
Rarity drifted off to sleep holding Colgate. Rarity drifted through her own dreams and took a peek into Colgate's dream slipping into it quietly and unnoticed.

"I have the money." Colgate quickly agreed. "Just be discreet!"

"Naturally." MacReady agreed.

Rarity had heard the entire scope of the conversation and waited for Colgate to leave the office. She popped in and  greeted the detective Cordially. "Hello care to talk?" She asked as he stared in awe at her presence.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2014-10-24, 2:03 AM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-24, 2:12 AM | Message # 1103
Generalissimo
"Well, how do you do miss Rarity." MacReady light a cigarette and took a long drag on it. "I assume this is about your friend with the blue and white mane?" He pointed to the seat. "Don't worry, she gone and I am not being payed to look into you, so as far as I am censored, this meeting is strictly between the two of us."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 2:39 AM | Message # 1104
Lieutenant general
Rarity sat uneasily. "It is indeed." Rarity said looking around the office. "I was wondering if you could tell me who she's looking into?" Rarity asked then continued.

"And then I was wondering if you could find out some information for me about Colgate. I'm kinda curious as to why shy is looking into somepony who isn't me about adultery. But more than that I want to know more about her past particularly the last year or so in her life." Rarity said to the detective.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-24, 2:52 AM | Message # 1105
Generalissimo
MacReady let out a mouthful of smoke as his eyes drilled into Rarity's. "First part I can't do. Just like my business with you is privet from her, so is her's from you." Tobacco burned as as there eyes remained locked. "The second part though... That I will do. Just give me a day or two to dig." He blinked and leaned back. "You can pay me on delivery. Five hundred, worth every bit."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 3:15 AM | Message # 1106
Lieutenant general
"Alright be discrete and I may need more information after. But I will give you two days. And I will pay on delivery as you suggested." Rarity said. She sighed. "Shes not seeing some pony else beside me is she?" Rarity asked.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-10-24, 3:53 AM | Message # 1107
Generalissimo
"How many ponies do you know who she could be seeing?" MacReady asked, pushing back from the desk. "Because if you suspect one of them, then tell me know. Otherwise, I would try not to worry till I have had a chance to poke around."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 4:10 AM | Message # 1108
Major general
"Well Goodnight, Derpy..." Brandon mumbled as he rolled over onto his back. 

"Goodnight, Brandon." Derpy said snuggling upto Dinky. "Brandon?" Derpy asked

"Yeah?" Brandon grunted .

"I've been having... Well I guess the best I can describe them are visions of what is happening to The Doctor. He's in trouble and he wants me to help him by finding his TARDIS. I've seen Professor Yana, and he is aware of what we are trying to do. He knows where the other group is going. Infact he and his "boss" had Discord plant D among us I guess to try take us down from the inside. And what's worse is he now knows that the Doctor has been giving me these visions. I can only imagine that the other's are headed into a trap."

Brandon looked at Derpy compassonately. "Don't worry about it. Once the Radio is set up I'll warn G about it. And I will help you with this Doctor Business. So for now just get some rest until our shift."

"I'll try." Derpy said closing her eyes. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight." Brandon said. Brandon sighed. He knew Kat could take of herself, but that didn't keep his mind from wandering to all sorts of terrible senarios. At least this would only last a short while.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 9:14 AM | Message # 1109
Lieutenant general
"Alright I'll be back in two day's time." Rarity promised MacReady. "If you'll excuse me I have some pony I need to find." She said and drifted out of Colgate's dream into the dream world. She listened carefully peeking into dreams. "Sweetie Belle!" She called into the dark dreamscape. 

"Sis Is that you?" A small filly's voice called.

"Sweetie Belle! Where are you?" Rarity called.

"I'm here...." The voice said before fading.

"Damn it! She's gone!" Rarity cried sadly. "I need to know you're ok!" Rarity said sadly. She kept moving through the dreamscape and felt  her way towards the other members of the party. She came across a strange dream with Jello and William Defoe and Brandon. She popped in.

"Hello Brandon Can We talk? Unless you are too busy swimming in Jello." Rarity said to Brandon as he swam in the Jello. Brandon looked surprised.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2014-10-24, 5:25 PM | Message # 1110
Major general
Brandon was surpirsed to see when The white unicorn appeared beside the Jello pool outside of his dream mansion. "Rarity?  What are you...?"

"I tell this conversation doesn't involve me so I'll show myself out." Willem Dafoe said climbed out of the Jello pool.

"Thanks for coming here, Willem." Brandon said.

"No problem, kid. I'll see you later." Willem Dafoe said as he sprouted wings and flew away to the moon.

"I guess that we could talk." Brandon said as he climbed out of the pool."But you'd better make it quick. My dreams  usually get a litte strange."

Just then a walrus wearing a tuxedo appeared carrying a bathrobe. "Your robe, Master Brandon." He said with a british accent.

"Thank you, Wadsworth." Brandon said as the walrus helped him put on the robe.

"My pleasure, Master Brandon." Wadsorth said as he waddled away.

"Now Rarity, what do you want to talk to me about?" Brandon asked tightening his robe.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz