MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-12-15, 11:09 PM | Message # 1261
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

Doctor Soothing Needles grunted. "You'll have to excuse me, but I am not in a position to ideally socialize. If your the doctor she mentioned, then you may come in and help, but otherwise save your inane prattling for somepony who is less busy!" After a moment of hesitation she yanked back the curtain and glared at G. "Your still standing here, so get your butt into surgery and talk! Honestly, I don't have all day and neither dose she!"

At Brandon's words, Apple Jack rose jerkily to her hooves and started towered the barn. Watching her go Fluttershy bit her lip and shock her head. "No, I don't think she is..."

Apple Jack grabbed hold of the barn doors and began to wrench at them, wood squealing as she meet resistance from some form of dead bolt on the other side. "Apple Bloom? Big Mac?" She shouted, kicking at the door. "Its Apple Jack! I am back! Open up this darn door for me Granny!"

Twilight hesitated, looking at Apple Jack sympathetically, but seemingly unable to think of what to say to her. Dinky, also looking frightened, nervously tugged at Twilight's mane and asked, "Miss Twilight, don't you need to go and help miss Cat?"

Hearing this, Apple Jack whirled around, furious tears coarsening down her red cheeks. "No pony is going anywhere, till I know ma family is safe!" She bellowed, causing the filly the shrink back in fear. The farmer then turned her attention back to the barn, ignoring the looks shock and anger on here friends faces as she started pounding on the doors.

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-12-16, 1:14 AM | Message # 1262
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon frowned as AJ countinued to knock on the barn door.  Brandon turned to the others. "I think we should indulge her a little." Brandon said lowering his voice. "She's emotionally unstable and she's going to be like this until she has some closure. I can stay here with AJ and you can get the Train ready."

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-12-16, 6:24 AM | Message # 1263
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was shocked for a moment at Soothing Needle's response. "I'll help let me just wash and glove up." He said as quickly did so then joined Dr. Soothing Needles. "What can I do to help? Also Colgate mentioned me?" Dr. G asked the doctor. She was still irritable but she seemed less angry and more focused on the helping Colgate. Dr. G looked at Colgate he tissue was definitely infected Dr. G's instincts finally kicked in and he began to help Dr. Soothing Needles. He watched her technique. It was clean and precise. "You have such a clean technique. I could learn a few things from you." Dr. G said flatly. " But seriously How may I be more helpful?" Dr. G asked. He couldn't help but notice that this pony reminded him of someone he knew. He just wasn't sure who.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-12-16, 10:39 AM | Message # 1264
Generalissimo

Twilight and Fluttershy looked unhappy with the idea of leaving there friend, but the still unconscious Rocket stood as a stark reminder of why they had very little time to wast in getting back to Kat.

"Just be careful." Twilight hugged Derpy and offered Brandon a hoof. "She is making to much noise and there are still plenty of zombies around, even if the ghouls seem to have disappeared since we escaped the train."

Soon the two mares had left as Apple Jack beat her hooves against the door fruitlessly. Dinky looked to her mother. "Mommy, can't you fly up to the door in the roof? I beat that's not locked!"

"Your doing fine." Soothing Needles voice did seem a bit less gruff as she carefully sterilized the infected flesh. "I assume this work was yours?" She gestured to a series of smaller cut where you had operated on the original wounds.

Doctor G nodded and Soothing Needles snorted. "You probably saved her from bleeding out or letting the wound get more seriously infected, but you didn't properly clean the area." She glanced at G. "Though, on the road I doubt your conditions where as sterile as it should have been, so I can't really blame you for that." She pointed to a blacked bit of skin. "Cut there, the tissue has become necrotic and it has been spreading."

Returning to the try of instruments she withdrew a syringe. "I think we have a more then fair chance to save her life, but this infection is extensive." She jabbed the needle into Colgate's tight, right near where Doctor G was cutting and asked in a level tone, "Which leads me to wonder, how did she get infected blood in a pair of wounds deep enough crack bones?"

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-12-16, 11:49 PM | Message # 1265
Lieutenant general
Dr. G worked gently. "Yes I did the best I  could with what I had." He paused at her inquiry about the wounds.

"It's a long story. Let me ask you this How do you feel about Prometheus and more specifically his brother D? Actually as well how did you end up in this compound?" Dr. G asked all at once. He looked at Dr. Soothing Needles in the eyes. There was that uncanny resemblance to....

(Stop that Gibson!) 

He mentally chastised himself. He sighed as Soothing Needles looked pensive as if considering his question.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 2:04 AM | Message # 1266
Major general
Derpy smiled at Dinky, "That's not a half bad idea, sweetie. I'll fly up open the door and unlock the bottom door from the inside!" Derpy said.  She flew to the door and pushed it open. She flew inside and landed in the loft  and took a look around the darkened barn.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 2:47 AM | Message # 1267
Generalissimo

Soothing Needles withdrew the needle and set it aside, giving G an intense look, as if trying to measure up the other doctor. After a second she blinked and returned to her work on Colgate. "Alright, Doctor G, I'll answer your question if you answer mine after. First, I have no strong opinion of D or Prometheus as people. There both idealists with big notions about the world and how it should be now that everything has fallen apart."

She pushed G's hand aside genitally and made a tiny incision into one of Colgate's leg bones, pushing a small a small amount of green past into the new hole. "That will combat the infection and hopefully prevent us from having to take the leg off later." She explained, nodding at a small bottle of the green past. "Out medicine is not as advanced in many ways, but we have a few plants in Equestria that you don't have here, but on the subject of the brothers..." She paused, then shrugged. "As leaders I think there misguided and to focused on the short term." She frowned. "D is worse in that respect, though Prometheus's better grasp on long term planing and stability comes with a degree of ruthlessness that doesn't help me sleep well at night."

Soothing Needle's attention moved over to the other leg. "Which I am sure is just making you more curious about why I am here, hum?" She sighed. "I'll keep it brief. A portal opened up near the hospitable and the dead tour most of us apart before we could get out. When I did... There where not many places to go and I followed a few friends though to here." Her jaw set and she repeated the same process on Colgate's other leg. "By the time I got here, I was alone. They took me in and put me to work helping sick and injured ponies who they had rescued."

There was a silence, but just as Doctor G was about to say something, Soothing Needles snapped out, "It's not even like I want to help them with there stupid new world! But even if I could get out, what then?" She glared at G, eyes burning as if challenging him to argue with her. "I'm a doctor! Here I am needed and I can help ponies! Out there, on my own, what would I be? Just another lost soul waiting to be picked off by a stray bite or grabbed by the bandits that have been capturing us ponies where ever they can find us! That's what!"

For another long moment the two doctors locked eyes, before Soothing Needles cheeks flushed and she returned to her work. "I am sorry, that was..." She cleared her throat. "Its been awhile since I have been able to talk to someone who I didn't have to worry about reporting me... I spouse I have had a few things on my chest for longer then I care to admit."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 2:52 AM | Message # 1268
Generalissimo

Near the back of the hay loft, a small figure moved, two sets of wide eyes staring at her. As they saw Derpy looking, both diapered with a squeak of fear. A second later, one of the sets of eyes reemerged and a trembling voice asked, "Derpy?"

Cautiously Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle untangled them self's from the blanket they had been hiding in slowly approached the older mare. "Are you... Are you OK?" Apple Bloom asked.

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 2:52 AM

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 3:04 AM | Message # 1269
Major general
Derpy Gasped. "Apple Bloom! Sweetie Belle!  Thank goodness you are alright! Apple Jack and some of our friends are just outside. She's going to be so happy to see you! I'm gonna go let them in!" She said  as she flew to the door and lifted the dead lock.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 3:33 AM | Message # 1270
Lieutenant general
Dr. G kept looking at Dr. Soothing Needles. She was asking for a way out of this hell hole. "Well Dr. Soothing Needles you could try to be a part o the solution to this crisis." Dr. G said gulping. She looked up and looked him in the eyes again almost as if asking "how?". "But I promised I'd explain what happened and I shall But just know I am counting on your secrecy when it comes to Prometheus and his crew." Dr. G said as Soothing Needles nodded.

"D attacked her. We found him stabbing her legs with daggers that he probably used to kill zombies before that. He became consumed by  this demon that was possessing him. Discord is what Rarity called it. He went psychotic and tried to kill her.  So I had to with the help of some of the others we were travelling with and a lightning bolt from Colgate and Rarity as well as several gunshots kill him." Dr. G looked down solemnly as he cut out another piece of necrotic flesh.

"Sometimes for the good of the whole you have to cut out a bad piece of tissue but I'm not proud of it. I'm a doctor the last thing I expected to be doing was killing someone who tried to kill the only way to solve this awful nightmare! So I did it I put the final bullet in his head to save Colgate!" Dr. G exclaimed.  Dr. Soothing Needles didn't look mad she looked almost sympathetic.

"It's been a while since I had to actually face what I did I was to busy helping Colgate to think of it much but I guess it's hitting me now." He went back to cutting out the pieces of black necrotic flesh. "I'm sorry." He said flushing red.

You can... Stop that!) he argued in his head.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 3:37 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 4:06 AM | Message # 1271
Colonel
Cameron and Prometheus stood watching each other after G had entered the operating room, after a few moments they overheard G say "Let me ask you this; how do you feel about Prometheus and more specifically his brother D?"

"Maybe we should go." Cameron proposed to Prometheus, Prometheus didn't look happy but he nodded and lead Cameron and Octavia away

"Scoots... Remember Discord? He took over D's mind and made him try to kill us" Rainbow made a small prayer to Celestia "We had to stop him from trying to kill us." Rainbow said through clenched teeth "I'm sorry Scoots"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 4:27 AM | Message # 1272
Generalissimo

Apple Jack pushed through the door and stared at Apple Bloom through teary eyes. The sisters rushed to one another and embarrassed, sobbing and hugging one another tightly as the sank to the barn floor. To the side, Sweetie Belle looked from one face to the next, searching for someone else.

"Is my sister with you?" She asked, looking at Derpy and Dinky. "Is Rarity here!?"

A hoof genitally lifted Doctor G's hand. "I think you got it." Soothing Needle's said, giving G's hand a small squeeze. "It can seem monstrous to remove part of a body, even a harmful and infected part. But to heal, sometimes the bad needs to be removed so that the good can recover." Her face twitched into what looked suspiciously like a small smile. "And there is allot of good left here, so... Good job."

Soothing Needles picked up a needle and thread. "Now, you don't need to worry about anything we say leaving this operating room, but on two conditions." She gave G a head look. "When you leave, I am going with you." Her eyes harden, "And," She shoved the thread into Doc's hands. "You help me patch up your friend, so I can show you a thing or two about or biology before you end up having to operate on me." The corners of her mouth twitched again and for a second a genuine smile broke though her irritable mask, before she quickly recovered and returned to her work with a scowl.

Prometheus gave Cameron a measuring look. "You and your friends are a rather... Interesting group." He looked over the compound. "We live in an age of death, ruin and evil, where everyone is out either to live or to rebuild there own vision of the world. And yet you all... You are partnered with ponies and equals, have no home and have no interest in staying here." He looked back to Cameron and Octavia. "What are you hoping to find out there?"

Scootaloo recoiled in horror. "What did you do to him?" She looked at Dash as tears filled her eyes. "No... You killed him?" Others began to take a grater interest in what was going on as Scootaloo pointed at Dash, "You murdered him!"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 6:39 AM | Message # 1273
Major general
Brandon looked at Sweetie Belle. "No, she's not here right now. She went with Rainbow Dash to find Scootaloo. She told me to keep an eye out for you. I'm Brandon by the way. I'm uh...  a friend of Derpy and Apple Jack. Rarity and Rainbow are  Somewhere in the human world and I need to set up a radio to contact them. By the way is anyone else here?"

Added (2014-12-17, 6:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Derpy looked into the Barn and saw something she had missed before. A large rectangular shape stood in the corner hidde under a sheet. Derpy instictively walked towards it and whipped off the sheet which fell on top of her. After untangling herself from the sheet, her suspicions were confirmed. It was the TARDIS.

Dinky watched as Derpy struggeled with the sheet. "Mommy, what are you doing? She asked.

Derpy Beconned Dinky to the blue box. "Dinky, I need you to see this." she said.

Dinky joined her mother by the box. "What is it?" She asked.

"It's something that belongs to Mr.Time." said Derpy as she opened the Doors and held Dinky's hoof as they stepped into the TARDIS.

Dinky's Eye's widened as the she saw the impossibly huge interior of the police box. "Mommy.." she mumbled nervously.

"It's a long story,honey," Derpy said. "Let's just say Time Turner isn't an ordinary pony." Derpy looked through the Doctor's thing, but nothing look like it would help. Suddenly a bright light errupted behind her. When  the light died down, a bearded unicorn stood in its place.

The Unicorn looked around at his surroundings and then began laughing hystarically. "Ha ha! It worked! It finally worked! Now that I have sucessfully created a time travel spell, how do I get back? Oh well, that'll sort itself out I supose..." The Unicorn finally noticed Derpy and Dinky.
"Ah, Ms. Ditzy! Fancy running into you here!"

"Starswirl! What are you doing here?" Derpy asked in confusion.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 7:31 AM | Message # 1274
Generalissimo
Sweetie Belle shock her head, looking on the verge of tears. "Me and Apple Bloom have been locked in here alone for days." She sniffed loudly. "After we escaped the hose..." She sniffed aging. "Are my sister and Scotaloo safe?"

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 8:34 AM | Message # 1275
Colonel
Rainbow dash grabbed Scootaloo by the waist and lifted her into the air "Shhh, there are other ponies around! What will they think!?" Rainbow Dash said to Scootaloo. After a short flight Rainbow landed on a nearby roof. Rainbow took Scootaloos head in her hooves "Scootaloo please... Believe me when I say that if we didn't stop him he would have killed us and probably more people. He was the one who mutilated Colgate and he was using some mind control technique on me to make me help him! We had no other choice"

"From my understanding, G, more than any of us, wants the cure to this plague, and our other friend, Brandon, wants to find somewhere safe for his girlfriend and his little pony friend. But first they all wanted to find their loved ones, Scootaloo is who we are here for at the moment" Cameron watched his words, carefully making sure not to mention Colgates involvement in the end of the world.

"Of course, we wouldn't want to impose by taking her"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz