MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 7:16 PM | Message # 1276
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity nodded then added. "I also wanted to know if you knew anything about a Stallion named Fancy Pants. Was he a resident here?" She asked Prometheus.

*back in surgery*

Dr. G looked at Dr. Soothing Needles sizing her up. "Well it's not going to be easy out there but I could use a pair of extra hooves for medical help especially When we get to Equestria. Won't you be missed here? Better said would Prometheus let you leave?" He asked Dr. Soothing Needles. She didn't look too concerned with what Doc was saying.
"And as for your other condition I will gladly oblige. I could use a lesson or two in Biology." He replied grinning mischievously.

(Well Now you've done it G! Shut UP!) Dr. G argued in his head

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 7:17 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-12-17, 11:25 PM | Message # 1277
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators

Prometheus raised an eyebrow. "Thank you for your candor." He looked at Rarity. "I am sorry, but I do not know that pony. Unfortunately, the ponies who have made it to earth have found the human race less then... welcoming. Bandits and raiders have for the most part seen them as animals at best, possible causes for the end of the world at worst." He grimaced. "We try to shelter any ponies we find, but we have raided camps that used ponies as slave labor, experiments and even food or... worse." His expression darkened. "When a group is blamed for the deaths of countless people, the loved ones of thous casualties are often pron to abandon there humanity in the preserved pursuit of justice."

Looking back at Cameron and Octavia the big man asked asked, "Now, you said that this doctor of yours is looking for a cure? How likely is it that he will find one?" Presumptuous looked serious as he added, "Because for the sake of ending this blight, I am more then willing to offer any aid I can. As well, if you succeed, I am sure I can offer your friends a safe place to stay with all the honors and luxuries it is in my power to offer if you returned here once you found this cure." He turned his hand over to show an open palm. "And anything that you might desire as a reward for this serves would hardly be greedy. Anything at all that I can give."

Scootaloo hugged Dash and sobbed. "Why? Why is this happening?" She shuttered. "You... I thought you where going to make everything better..." Anything else she wanted to add dissolved into a series of chocking sobs.

Soothing Needles rolled her eyes and huffed. "Don't be dense. Of coarse Prometheus would never let his only pony doctor go. If all I wanted was a bit of company on the road I wouldn't have made much of a show about it." She screwed her eyes shut. "Sorry, I don't mean to be short with you, but you have no idea how long I have been chaffing under this... intolerable imprisonment!" She ground her teeth. "Imagine a cage, where the bars are invisible and your fellow inmates are all in league with the gaurd and there is nothing for you out in the world if you escape." She took a deep breath and steadied herself. "So, yes... I would be missed here and I am asking you for a pretty big favor, especially from someone I have only just met."

After the doctors mini tirade, she took a few deep breaths and addressed G's other statement. "Right, biology, let me show how everything works down here in case I ever need you to go down and work on my legs." She paused at G's smile and a small amount of color rose to her cheeks as she coughed. "Not that I would want you going between my legs for any..." She screwed her eyes shut again as her face turned bright red. "Alright Soothing Needles's now that you are done making an utter ass of yourself, would you like to demonstrate proper surgical form to the good doctor? Why yes, I would, so let's just do that shall we?" And with that, she turned back to Colgate and began briskly explaining there various mussel groups and bones as she returned to the work of sawing up Colgate, face still as red as the exposed flesh.

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 0:58 AM | Message # 1278
Lieutenant general
With Prometheus
Rarity spoke "Well I think that Dr. G and Rainbow Dash get a say in what they want as well. But Dr. G is definitely very likely to find this cure he has several leads from reliable sources. She added. Prometheus looked intrigued.

*Back in surgery*
Dr. G flinched at Soothing Needles's words. He reached out and touched her hoof gently. "

"It's fine I get it we will get you out of this Hell Hole." He said squeezing her hood gently and blushing. As she fumbled her words about biology he noticed her blush and coughed to hide his own. As she talked about thighs his eyes drifted to her flank. He quickly caught himself and shifted back his focus onto what Dr. Soothing Needles was trying to teach him. He began the sutures allowing Dr. Soothing Needles to guide him when needed. Even through his gloves Dr. G could feel her gentleness when she moved his hands and he desperately tried to hide his deepening blush.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 1:30 AM | Message # 1279
Major general
Brandon answered Sweetie Belle. "It's been a while since I've been in contact with Rarity,but she seemed fine when I last saw her. I'm not sure about Scoots though. She's with some people I don't really trust, but at least I know that she's alive. I'm sorry I can't be more clear but we are trying to find away to make contact with them to check in on there status."

"Starswirl! What are you doing here" Derpy asked confused.

"I've been working on a Time travel spell for a while and I guess this is where it took me! " The pony wizard chuckled.

"Weren't  you supposed to be working on the zombie cure?" Asked Derpy.

"I was," Starswirl admitted "But, we were nearly finished when the Doctor suddenly ran back to the TARDIS saying 'It's him! I just know it!' He said he finally had an Idea of who was behind the outbreak and he had to stop him." The old unicorn sighed. "I tried to tell him not to go, but he was too stubborn. I...er... He was always like that."

Dinky was becoming increacingly confused. "Wait, are you realy Starswirl the Bearded? Like from my history books? And Who's the Doctor? Doctor Who?" Dinky Asked.

Starswirl Smiled. "You must be Dinky! You are just as inuisitive as I've heard! And yes I am the Real Starswirl the Bearded. Although I never why 'the Bearded' is my title.Out of all my achievements, they choose to remeber the fact that I have a beard. I would have liked something  like 'Starswirl the Wise' or 'Starswirl the Magnificent' but I guess I could have been named worse..." Starswirl rambled.

Derpy desided to answer Dinky's question. "The Doctor is Time Turner's real name. At least that's what he calls himself. He's A time traveler from another planet who helps people wherever he goes. And this is his Time machine, the TARDIS. He's been stuck in our world for the past three years. At least until now. I'm here to find some thing that belongs to him that can help him escape from the facility he's locked in,but I can't find anything that he could use."

"Check under the stairs." Starswirl suggested.

Derpy looked under the stairs and found a large glass container filled with a strange liquid. She looked into the jar  closely and recoiled at what she saw. Suspened in the liquid was a perfectly preserved severed human hand. "Wha- what is this?"

Starswirl answered calmly. "It was the Doctor's hand. At least i his previous form. He lost it in a sword fight, but since it was only 15 hours into his regeneration cycle he was able to regrow a new one. He probably needs something that contains his DNA."

Derpy was suspicious. "How do you know so much about the Doctor?" she asked. "You seem to know things about him that he normally wouldn't tell anypony. And I don't remeber ever bringing up Dinky to you. What is really going on here?"

Starswirl sighed "Listen, I don't have much more time in this time, so I'll be brief. I'm not sure if you will like this  answer, but it's the truth."  The old stallion let out a long sigh. "I am the Doctor."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 1:53 AM | Message # 1280
Generalissimo

"Well then, I imagine we might be able to help one another further." He pointed to the main house. "We have medical supplies and food that should help you on your trip. Given the impotence of finding a cure, I would consider it a more then justified expenditure of resources."

Not long after the wounds have been closed and with Doctor G's help, Soothing Needle's wrapped Colgate's legs in bandages. "There." She sighed. "That will avoid further spread of the infection and within a few days she will be healed enough to be largely safe from further complications." She sighed again and ran a hoof over Colgate's right leg. "Not that she will be walking any time soon. I hope to help her with her physical therapy, but... Trying to plan for what will happen after I, sorry, we get out of this place is... very strange."

For the first time, Doctor Soothing Needles looked at Doctor G with real worry. "You are going to help met get out of this place, right? I know it sounds foalish to keep asking this question as if I don't believe you, but even an hour ago the idea would have been ludicrous to serious consider!" She reached out and took one of G's hand and squeezed it with both hooves. "I promise that if you help me, I will help your friend's recovery as best as possible!" She looked pleadingly at G. "If they catch me trying to flee I will not get another chance to escape, I know it. I am putting everything I have left on trusting you, so please, please don't let me be wrong about you!"

Sweeite Belle sniffed. "OK. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, pleadingly.

Dinky looked horribly confused. "You can't be Mr. Time. Your old!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 2:32 AM | Message # 1281
Lieutenant general
Dr. G blushed deeply at her touch. She was really soft... It was nice... "Yes I will help you but obviously Prometheus isn't going to let us waltz out with his Doctor. So we need a plan. I'm sure the others and I can get him to release Scootaloo without issue since she is more of a liability than asset. But to get you out we need a disguise and a plan. Is there a time this place isn't watched like a hawk? Actually another interesting question what happens to the dead ponies and people?" Dr. g asked as he began hatching a plan to rescue Soothing Needles. He would need Cam, Colgate, Octavia, Rainbow and Rarity to pull this off but he was sure it could be done.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Thursday, 2014-12-18, 3:41 AM

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 3:48 AM | Message # 1282
Major general
Brandon thought for a for a second. "If you could get me some medical supplies for Kat when she gets here, that would be helpful." Brandon said "We also need a place to set up our radio broad cast."

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 8:05 AM | Message # 1283
Generalissimo

Doctor Soothing Needles shock her head. "They bury the dead near by in a gated off location. There is allot of ceremony about it, as it helps keep moral up." She began to pace, tapping a hoof against her forehead. "Prometheus will see all out personally, since he clearly considers you valuable in someway, so walking with an excuse out will never due..."

She looked at her supplies and hesitated. "I might..." She look back at G a little uneasy. "I might be able to 'give you medical supplies', have Prometheus OK them, then replace them with... live cargo." She pushed her mane back as she seemed to run through things in her mind. "I would not be able to stay still long enough though. In order to escape without raising suspensions I would need to be unconscious and preferably medicated to slow bodily functions enough to be largely sealed away."

Soothing Needle's looked to Colgate and frowned. "It would be a burden though. You would need someone else carry your friend and you would have to pretend that the bag was lighter then it will be." She tapped her nose. "Your friends... I am sure they are trust worthy, but the less they know, the less likely Prometheus will sense something is amiss." She shock her head. "I don't know... Do you have a better idea?"

Sweetie Belle nodded unhappily. "The barn pretty much empty, so if you need to set something up, I bet you could do it up in the loft." She frowned. "As for medicine for your cat, I think the Apples had a big thing of first add supplies in there basement," She looked a little nervous and leaned in towered Brandon. "Rarity said that Apple Jack and Grany Smith don't like hospitals and that's why they have all kinda's of cool 'traditional median' in there cellar."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 8:38 AM | Message # 1284
Lieutenant general
Dr. G nodded trying to conceal a lighter blush.

"I can do that we have Fentanyl,  I noticed that will knock you out long enough and it slows your breathing enough for me to be able to transport you out.  Once we are safely out we can administer Naloxone to you until you are awake enough. We can moderately sedate you so that your breathing is maintained during this process. It should knock you out for about an hour or so with one dose we could manage this escape. Also only you and I know so a to protect the others. i can have Cameron carry Colgate under the pretext of carrying the medical supplies.You can count on me Dr. Soothing Needles."

Dr. G said smiling softly. He patted her mane affectionately and she seemed to smile.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 8:53 AM | Message # 1285
Generalissimo
Unexpectedly Doctor Soothing Needles trotted briskly forward and tightly hugged G. "You really have no idea how much this means to me." She sniffed once, then pulled away, rubbing her eyes as she fought to regain her slightly steady and slightly irritated demeanor. "I am... Very sorry for the inconvenience I am putting you though for my sake and my apologizes for invading your personal space."

She took a deep breath and seemed to slip into a more formal way of speaking, once that G suspected she had used back at the hospital. "I will prepare both the decoy supplies and instructions for one of my nurses to inform Prometheus that I will be unavailable tomorrow due to a serious migraine. If you would be so kinda as to inform him about my offer of supplies to aid your friends recovery bring him here to inspect them, I will get to work. Once he has sighed off on them," She hesitated for just a moment, a nervousness crossing her face for just a moment before vanishing behind the mask once more. "Then I will help you make room for me. You can administer the Fentanyl just before you leave in the morning."

Soothing Needles looked to Colgate. "Normally I would tell you not to move her so soon, but as I will be there with her, I doubt it will do to much harm."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 9:07 AM | Message # 1286
Lieutenant general
Dr. G was surprised by the brief hug. It was warm and comforting and far too short. 

"You know it's ok to smile once in a while Dr. Soothing Needles. I will go discuss the supplies with Prometheus. Don't Worry It'll be nice to have some company on the road that I can relate to... Um well I'll be going now sorry for that awkwardness."

He said as he began to pack his things trying to hide his red cheeks.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 9:15 AM | Message # 1287
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles snorted, but could not hide a small smile. "Yes well, I can't say that I am dreading being able to spend more time with someone who I don't need to consistently worry reporting me." She began to prepare the bag, but then paused. "Also, it was not..." Her cheeks flush a little and she turned back to the bag, "Never mind. I will see you soon, Doctor."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 8:28 PM | Message # 1288
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled. "Alright I'll be back with Prometheus. I'll see you soon." He said leaving awkwardly.

(Gibson why do you have to go play the hero? Also aren't you a hypocrite? SHUT UP I've got this!) 

The various thoughts in Dr. G's head argued. They had a fair point he was a bit of hypocrite but she looked like.... He would just see what happens. He never thought He'd be eating his own words so soon. But this sensible thought process calmed the arguing in his head and he came to terms with what he was sure was happening.

"Love is blind. I guess." He muttered smiling softly.

All this time Dr. G had been wandering through trying to find Prometheus and the others. he finally stumbled into Prometheus talking to Rarity, Cameron, and Octavia He caught the end Prometheus and Rarity's conversation so he had heard Prometheus's offer.

"I'm glad I found you guys I could see how someone could get lost here. Anyways, Colgate is doing much better now thanks to Dr. Soothing Needles." He said scratching the back of his head. he turned to Prometheus. 

"Dr. Soothing Needles wanted to give us some medical equipment to help Colgate's recover. If you wouldn't mind approving and inspecting those. I'd also say we would like to take Scootaloo to help in our journey. But I would wait till Rainbow gets back to finalize this deal. But we would greatly appreciate the medical supplies and food for our journey."

Dr. G said to Prometheus. Prometheus looked at Dr. G  hard for a moment seeming to size him up again then nodded.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2014-12-18, 8:51 PM | Message # 1289
Major general
"Thanks that is very helpful ...but my girlfriend isn't a cat..." Brandon mumbled as he walked in to the barn.

Starswirl chuckled at Dinky's remark. "I can assure you that I am your 'Time Turner'. Same pony, different face. That's the thing about regeneration. Sometimes I end up young, sometimes I'm old. I never really get much of a choice in the matter."

"But when did you end up being Starswirl the Bearded?" asked Derpy.

Starswirl was silent for a second. "You won't like the answer to that question. Because you know that means something will happen to your Doctor and he will have to leave. If tell you you'll try to stop it from happening."

Derpy's eyes began to grow misty. "I...i Understand."  She said. "Can you tell me how much time he has left?"

Starswirl smiled.  "Don't worry my dear. You and your Doctor have plenty of time together. I still remember those years very well." He said with a Nostalgic smile. "But this isn't really important now. What is important is that you take that hand to your Doctor and do what he tells you. You might want to hide it somewhere. a severed hand looks really suspicous"  Starswirl reached in to his cloak and produced a sonic screwdriver "You will need to give this to the doctor too." Starswirl's horn began to glow. "Looks like my time here's almost up. Good luck!" The glow from Starswirl's  horn began to engulf him. "On an unrelated note, be sure to keep your dance card open when gala comes around next year!" Starswirl said winking as he vanished in a flash of light.

Brandon had finished setting up the radio when Derpy and Dinky  exited the Tardis. "Ah, Derpy, there you are. Did you find what you need in there?" He asked.

"Yeah" Derpy said motioning to a large mail bag. "Need any help?"

"Just finishing up." Brandon said  "Just got to wait for the others to make contact. While we wait we need to check the house for medicle supplies."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-12-19, 6:52 AM | Message # 1290
Generalissimo

Prometheus waved a hand. "I have already agreed to your request for the filly to join you. She was my brothers little... project. Take her with her if it will help you or your friend Rainbow Dash, I understand that the two of them where very close." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "As for the medical supplies, that is Soothing Needles' prerogative. As long as she has sighed off on them, I assume that we can spare it, though I will need to cheek in with her first, so if you will excuse me." He turned and walked off towered the medical tent."

"Oh?" Sweetie Belle asked, sounding a little less mopey as her curiosity was peeked. "Is her special talent being a vent?" Together the two set up the radio, though Sweetie's contributions where a little more on the side of untangling wires.

As Derpy returned, Sweetie Belle has largely recovered, though still sad, she seemed animated and hopeful. "The medicine stuff is in the basement!"

Dinky grinned, "Horray! We can help Miss. Cat and Mr. Rocket!"

Sweetie's face fell a little as she gave Derpy a nervous look. "Dinky, would you like to... Help me make sure the radio is working?" She asked.

"Alright..." Dinky agreed, seeming confused.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz