MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:04 AM | Message # 1471
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity nodded. "Thanks I just felt it was important for Time Turner I know he means a lot to you. And I wasn't sure how to handle this information either." Rarity admited. She left Derpy and went over to a colgate "Hey Love." She whispered snuggling.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:08 AM | Message # 1472
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate steered at the contact. She slowly opened an eye and smiled at the sight of Rarity. "All just a dream." She muttered and gave a sleepy hug.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:15 AM | Message # 1473
Lieutenant general
Rarity frowned but accepted the hug. She decided not to ruin Colagte's mood just yet. She sighed. ("Dear Celestia and Luna Guide me to not lose her love. She may have made mistakes but I love her.") Rarity thought.
Meanwhile in another part of the Barn. Dr. G awoke again. The early morning light peaked through the Barn and he felt warm under the embrace of Dr. soothing needles. "I've slept on it and I still want to build a life together." he muttered figuring she was still asleep.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:23 AM | Message # 1474
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles's eyes squeezed shut a little harder as she sighed. "Good morning to you too." She looked at G, "Would you like to get something to eat for breakfast before or after you have chosen wedding venues?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:26 AM | Message # 1475
Lieutenant general
"Oh I thought you were still asleep. Good Morning! We could do both if that's ok with you." Dr. G replied fairly on point.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 2:38 AM | Message # 1476
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles rolled her eyes. "Honestly, I have trouble telling when you are joking or trying to be romantic." She stretched and straightened, "Well at any rate, we are on a farm, so there must be food around here somewhere."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 3:14 AM | Message # 1477
Lieutenant general
"A little bit of both. I mean you are cute. I imagine so it is a Barn Applejack might know. My leg is kinda sore still." Dr. G said stretching a little he grunted at his leg. "I'll live but it'll be sore for a bit I imagine." He commented.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 3:45 AM | Message # 1478
Major general
Derpy sat up and tried to think. She couldn't process that one of her friends was partially responcible for the whole zombie apoccolypse. She didn't blame her for it though. She didn't know what she was doing, and it wasn't like she Wanted this to happen. Derpy hoped Rarity would have the courage to do the right thing, Colgate's knowledge would be very important for the Doctor. That it is if she could make to him in time. She had no idea how the Doctor planned on getting out of this mess.

Brandon awoke soon after Doctor Gibbson and Soothing Needles. He smiled when he saw Kat laying beside him. "Morning,honey. How are you feeling?" Brandon whispered.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 5:28 AM | Message # 1479
Generalissimo
"Tiered." Kat grounded. She rubbed Brandon's arm. "Give me ten minutes OK? My leg is killing me."

Soothing Needles rolled her eyes again, "The subtle approach is utterly lost on you. But fine, you go find something, it seems the others are starting to wake." She gave G's thoughtful look. "You seem to be healing quickly and I don't see any signs of infection. Just don't wander far."

Kat ground as Soothing Needles crouched down next to her. "Oh come on, really?"

"G's work was not bad, but this new shot needs more care." Soothing Needles slowly prodded at the wound, giving Brandon side long looks. "If you want to watch I can't stop you, but I am sure there is a coffee pot around her somewhere. Why don't you make yourself useful rather then just sleeping in all day."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 6:02 AM | Message # 1480
Lieutenant general
Dr. G got up gingerly the wound stung but he could move his leg. He watched as Brandon got an earful. And decided to intervene. "Hey Lieutenant Brandon! Let's get on Breakfast duty before you get another earful." Dr. G said as he walked gently limping. "Great I could be Dr. House now!" G mutters. Let's see what we can find in the main house I'm sure there is at least Apples we can eat." G commented smiling as he and Brandon exited the barn.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 7:48 AM | Message # 1481
Major general
Brandon and Dr. G exited the barn and headed to the house and entered the kitchen. "So how do you think  things are going between you and Soothing Needles?" asked Brandon.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 7:54 AM | Message # 1482
Lieutenant general
Dr. G looked pensive for a moment. "Well they are going better than things between you and her." Dr. G chuckled softly. "Ok that wasn't so nice but she is coming around she has this sarcastic wit to her that I find charming. She kinda reminds me of someone I know." Dr. G said thinking.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 8:05 AM | Message # 1483
Major general
"Ouch, Bro. That cuts deep." Said Brandon. "But I appreaciate the compliment. But seeing how cuddly you were last night, I think that you guys are making desent progress."

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 7:00 PM | Message # 1484
Lieutenant general
Dr. G smiled "Just teasing you buddy. Yeah I guess she's more like me than I realize. You and Kat seem all lovey dovey too. I'm happy for you two." Dr. G said as they entered the house. The house looked like someone had slaughtered several farm animals and ponies here. "Jesus this looks bad. Let's see what kind of food we can find." Dr. G said picking up a burlap sack. He filled it with apples from the kitchen.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 8:44 PM | Message # 1485
Generalissimo
"Derpy?" Twilight tapped the mail mare on the shoulder. "Do you have a moment? I wanted to ask you something about what you intended to do going forward."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz