MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:01 PM | Message # 1486
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity sighed "Colgate Darling I wanted to ask you something but I need you to be honest with me. Also no matter what I want you to know I love you and the last thing I want is to lose you so please be honest darling. What do you know about the teeth of the infected?" Rarity asked almost in Tears in a low whisper. Rarity was deeply upset and she felt awful confronting Colagte like this but she couldn't hold it in.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:02 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:08 PM | Message # 1487
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Colgate looked a little taken aback as she said, "I told you, I was..." She looked over at Soothing Needles then continued in a lower tone, "I worked on both the vaccine and the part of the infection which caused teeth to weaken and brake along lines designed to have a more dangerous bite. I know I should have relived that was suspicious, but I didn't think it was for use o ponies." She gave Rarity a concerned look. "I told you this a few days ago, why? Did something happen?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:14 PM | Message # 1488
Lieutenant general
"Well it might help Time Turner defeat this evil. Look Colgate I had a dream a dream I know is real and I'm sorry but you need to find a way to tell every pony your dark secret. You knew about the transmission capabilities didn't you?" Rarity whispered sobbing.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:20 PM | Message # 1489
Generalissimo
Colgate's face paled. "What did you just say?" Rarity was shocked as an aura of magic suddenly wrapped her around her mane and she was pulled forward till she was almost nose to noise with the wild eyed Colgate, any signs of sleepiness washed away in a rush of emotions, ranging fear to confusion to rage. "Rarity, what did you do!?" She hissed.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:29 PM | Message # 1490
Lieutenant general
Rarity sighed "I didn't do anything. I didn't abandon my family to work on a plauge that killed most of two worlds. I didn't lie to you when we saw my ex carved up into pieces. I didn't use my special talent for evil and then hate every pony for it. I thought you were different. I had hope in you and now I just don't know how to feel. Please come clean with me Colgate I won't hate you for making bad choices but I can't live being lied to anymore." Rarity hissed her own horn glowing.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:44 PM | Message # 1491
Generalissimo
The side of Rarity's cheek exploded in pain as the every eyes in the room turned towered the sound of a loud smack. Colgate's face was a mask of horror as she slowly retracted her hoof as Rarity's cheek began to turn run. "How dare you..." Colgate whispered, voice quavering. "You... bitch. You don't know anything about my family and you don't know anything about me."

Colgate's horn started to writhe with magic as Twilight and Fluttershy began to flank her. Tears began to run freely down Colgate's face as she pushed herself to a sitting position, magic running in waves about her and Rarity. "How did you find out about them?"

Soothing Needless filled a syringe with a clear liquid as she silently took to the air, angling herself in a way to have a clear dive on the emotional unicorn. Colgate's teary eyes burned with pain and hatred as she stared at Rarity, "How do you know about Berry and Pinchy!?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 10:54 PM | Message # 1492
Lieutenant general
Rarity recoiled in pain rubbing her cheek. "I didn't know about them in fact I wasn't even looking for that. Does it matter how I know? But if you loved me why not tell me about them? I told you about Fancy even as we found him carved up? Why couldn't you tell me? Instead some pony else had to tell me that is what hurts the most. You lied to Dr. G to me and to the guy who saved you Mac! Why couldn't you tell me?" Rarity asked blood running from her face where Colgate had hit her.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-01-09, 11:22 PM | Message # 1493
Generalissimo
"How DARE you turn this around on me!?" Colgate screamed, magic rushing into the tighten around Rarity. "You rutting dare accuse me of abandoning my family to kill everypony and then act like I am in the wrong?" The a magic tightened around Rarity as the others began to move in. "You told me about your old special somepony only after we found his corpse, but hey, since I guess you would have gotten around to mentioning it so soon if we had not!" Colgate chocked out a laughing sob. "Oh how wrong of me to keep that from you! I guess after you got somepony to look into my past behind my back, it must have hurt so much to know I didn't trust a back stabbing snake like you enough to be NOT LIE TO YOU! Knowing I had so little trust in you that I was spying on you must have been terrible! Oh wait, no that was you, now wasn't it?"

Twilight, Fluttershy and Soothing Needles paused, looking from Colgate to Rarity in confusion. "Rarity, what's going on?" Twilight demanded, looking frightened.

Colgate's magic faltered a little as she looked at Rarity, the rage replaced only with pain. "But you... You threw my family in my face? I just did what I was told to do, that's all! I didn't try to hurt anypony and I didn't open the gates and trigger the plague to activate!"

"Wait what?" Twilight asked, looking shocked. "Wait, the portals where the catalyst for all of this?"

Colgate ignored Twilight, her attention focused fully on Rarity, her face still hurt and now regaining a bit of its anger. "If I thought for a second anything I knew would help, I would have told you. I never told you about my family only because that was never something I thought you needed to know about, but I was really thinking about telling you and asking you to help me look for them. Because I thought that maybe, just maybe you would understand." She sniffed. "I can't believe I felt bad for not trusting you, you snake."

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-01-09, 11:54 PM | Message # 1494
Major general
"Hey guys! Who wants apples?" Exclaimed Brandon entering the Barn.  Brandon looked around at the chaos around him. "Ok what the Hell is going on here?" he asked Brandon. "Why is everyone trying to kill each other?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 1:08 AM | Message # 1495
Lieutenant general
Dr. G came in as well he held his tranquilizer gun up. "What the hell is going on?" Nobody make any sudden movements!" Rarity paused "Oh poor me poor Colgate! It's always about you not trusting any pony not you doing something. He left me! I didn't run away from him! See it's all about poor Colgate I didn't push the kill button therefore the fact that I made a way of spreading the plauge and did nothing to stop it while I could is ok. And then didn't tell any pony about it so we can help you? I'm tired of you being selfish! Think about some pony other than you! I am not a snake I told you everything as it was relevant I think an ex with a Foal in the town where I live is relevant! The only snake here is you and I dedended you every time when you basically killed Mac when you said you didn't know when you kept pushing me away whenever I tried to show you love!" Rarity roared angrily. Dr. G turned his weapon from Rarity to Colgate to Soothing Needles.

"WhY don't we all sit down before some pony gets hurt." Soothing Needles swept down at Colagte. Dr. G Fired his tranquilizer hitting it's mark she fell towards the ground and caught Soothing Needles holding her tight.

"You two happy now?" He asked in a cold tone clutching her unconscious form he took the syringe and looked at the label.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 1:28 AM | Message # 1496
Generalissimo
The syringe was unmarked and filled with a drug Doctor G recognized as a tranquilizer. For a moment he wondered if the large dose in the syringe was intentionally as dangerously large as it was or if the other doctor had simply made a mistake while acting in hast. Still, it would have been very, very easy for the unconscious Soothing Needles to kill Colgate with the drug...

Colgate shot a hateful glare at Rarity, "Maybe I was pushing you away because I knew this would happen. Maybe when somepony tries to push you away, next time you should take the hint." She turned away and laid down. "If this is all so much of a burden for you, then maybe you should ask yourself why you thought going behind my back seemed so much easier then trying to talk to me. Obviously 'we' are just a huge pain for you to deal with, so maybe we are both better off not being 'us'." She sniffed angrily. "And for the record, I might keep secrets, but at least I respected your privacy. Would have been nice if you did the same."

Fluttershy looked confused. "What is going on?"

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 1:58 AM | Message # 1497
Lieutenant general
"It's not a burden I haven't kept any secrets from you I wish you hadn't from me. Maybe when you aren't so mad we can talk this out because despite me being angry and hurt I somehow still love you..." Rarity sobbed.
Dr. G cradled soothing needles "Come on its a fast acting tranquilizer you should be back soon. Come on its breakfast time." Dr. G whispered. She fidgeted starting to wake.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 2:10 AM | Message # 1498
Generalissimo
"What just happened?" Soothing Needles tried to struggle free from G's arms. "Why am I in your arms and why is my body..." She glared at G. "Did someone drug me?"

Colgate did not respond to Rarity as Twilight and Kat lifted her up and carried her up stairs. "I think you have a few things your going to need to come clean with us about." Twilight warned.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 2:17 AM | Message # 1499
Lieutenant general
"Hey Brandon! Make sure they don't hurt her we do need her still." Dr. G said to Brandon before turning to Soothing Needles " It was a tranquilizer and I was afraid you might get hurt. Please don't be mad. I care about you a lot and I brought us breakfast." Dr. G said blushing deeply.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-01-10, 2:25 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-01-10, 3:46 AM | Message # 1500
Generalissimo
Soothing Needles gave G a disbelieving look. "A pony just admitted to being responsible for killing the world while strangling your friend and so you... Shot me?" She rubbed her forehead. "There is a logic here, I am sure of it, because otherwise your just the stupidest individual on the planet."

Meanwhile Kat and Twilight tossed Colgate to the floor of the rafters roughly. "So," Twilight stated coldly. "You know something more about what happened then you told us?"

Colgate shrugged. "Nothing helpful. Bites are infectious. Big shocker."

"That's not what I am talking about!" Twilight bellowed. "What did you mean about the portals!?"

"Oh..." Colgate bite her lip. "Well that was more of an educated guess, but when we got test subjects who turning rather then just dying it was only after we started seeing samples from earth. Plus, from all accounts the infections all started at the portals and spread out from there. So ya, I guess the portals where needed to trigger the reanimation processes." She sighed, "So ya, earth might have killed Equestria, see why I might sorta of hated it?"

"The revers is also true." Twilight countered. "We killed all of them the same as they killed us."

Colgate nodded, sighing. "Ya, kinda late to the party there. I stopped blaming this all on the human race back when Mac died. Sorta hard to think about us as the victims after you take away a life that would have been safe if you had never shown up."

Kat bristled, her hands clenching into fists, but she remained still for the time being, only saying, "Ya, a whole lot of lives would have been better if you had never shown up. Rarity, Rocket, my brother, everyone that died from a bite..." Colgate looked away, unable to meet Kat's eyes.

"I did mention that." Rocket hobbled up the last of the steps and smiled as Kat's jaw dropped. "Hey Kitty."

"What the hell happened to you?" Kat asked, running over and gingerly examining the many gashes and bruises covering the mercs face and body.

"Zombies, a raider or two and that one." Rocket shrugged giving Kat a brief hug. "But I am glade to see your still doing... mostly well." He looked pointedly at her leg.

Kat clenched her jaw as she put out a hand. "Alright, I am going to hit her. Give me something to hit her with."

Rocket chuckled a little and shock his head. "Come on Kitty, let it go. If you start hitting her now you going to have less options for if she starts giving you trouble in the interrogation.

Twilight blanched. "We aren't going to torture her!"

"She did." Kat shot back, glaring at Colgate. "Honestly she is lucky we arn't just tossing her out to see if she can crawl faster then a hoard of zombies after all the shit she pulled and all the things she's been keeping from us."

"Oh give it a rest!" Colgate shouted. "I had a theory and redundant information that helps nopony! I only kept it from you because I knew this would happen! What else have I held back? That I was dating? Is this high school? Are you going to beat the gossip out of me?" She glared at the small group. "The only pony I have wronged is Rarity and quite frankly, I have no sympathy for her after what she did! But I am sure you don't care, since you probably helped her snoop on me!"

Twilight glared at Colgate. "You hurt plenty of ponies and your refusal to take responsibility for your crimes is almost as pathetic as anything I have ever seen." She paused then added, "And I never helped Rarity spy on you."

"Neither did I." Fluttershy agreed, cheeking in from bellow.

"Ya, me neither..." Kat nodded slowly. "I... might ask Apple Jack and Derpy if they did, because honestly I have no idea who else could have..." She looked at Brandon. "You don't think Rarity has someone outside of the group feeding her information? Because if she is gathering information on us, I sorta want to know about that."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz