MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 6:00 PM | Message # 301
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
The general's eyes harden as he calls out, "We don't have much time, move out!"

As the others take off down the tunnel he holds you up. "I am going to assume that you have a very good reason for keeping a changeling in this city and considering all that you have done for the crown I can over look this indecent this one time." His voice drops to a growl, "But if you ever bring one of them into a room with a pair of mares who have just lost there homes and families to its kind less then a day ago, I will let them stay around long enough to realize who your friend is." The generals voice is too low for any pony other then yourself to here, but for the first time he seems truly on the verge of losing control.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-09-03, 10:24 PM | Message # 302
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Songbird finds himself against the wall in a matter of moments with Zack left foreleg up to his neck and his right hoof on the hilt of his sword "I'm warning you now Songbird you intentionally cause these mares, Nightblade, or Thrill Seeker any undue pain and I.will.end.you" Zack said thought gritted teeth with a savage look in his eyes "in a one on one I could lay you out and your Rank doesn't scare me you can have me dishonorably discharged if you want but I will not see them hurt, the only reason I surrender to you was because of what I said," Zack let the general down "just so you know that colt is likely more Equestrian than you, I found him chain up in my basement after the wedding incident says he did it to himself to keep me and Nightblade safe"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 1:25 AM | Message # 303
Generalissimo
Songbirds eyes flash. "Solider, if you think there is anything you can do to scare me then you are wrong. If you think for a moment that you can intimidate me through brute force, then you are a fool." He stands up, straightening his helmet. "Your actions and words so far have shown a blatant disrespect and lake of understanding for anypony you have meet outside of your close friends and family. You throw around big words about morality and loyalty while using threats and force to fix your problems. You had ponies lay down there lives to save yours, then told there friends that they where traitors. You spate on orders given by your superior offices based purely on your own judgment and ignore safety practicals so that you can play hero, not understanding or seeming to care for the lives you ruin just so you can feel good about yourself!" He points at Nightblade. "You where there at Cloudsdale when his race attacked ours. You might have even seen the parents of thous two young mares who are even now risking there lives for all our snakes, die to protect there homes and friends! What do you think would happen if they found out what he is? Do you think that after all the death that they have seen, after the destruction of there home that they would not be angry? Do you think that Luna would have allowed the colt to leave here free if she knew that one of the creatures that drove her sister to madness was standing in front of her?"

He Steps forward and shoves you, hard. "You didn't think of that did you? If it had come down to it would you have allowed a child to be hurt after committing no crime, but being born who he was or would you use that ridicules sword of yours to threaten Luna and the element bares? I have read your files and I know what you are capable of, solider. I also know what Luna can do and I can ashier you that taking on her would be FAR more lethal of a mistake, even in her weakened state then anyone of the mad creatures claiming to be gods that you have fought." He presses his face directly into yours. "As far as I am concerned you a puffed up, egotistical, borderline sociopath and if we where not facing the greatest threat our nation has ever faced I would strip you of your rank and have you dishonorably discharged from the gaurd! We need every pony to work together on this and for that reason alone I am willing to be very, VERY reasonable with you, but keep this in mind, I don't fear you except in how you can hurt others, I do not respect you except in how well you can kill and I do not like you except in that we have a common enemy! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD SOLIDER?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 2:07 AM | Message # 304
Colonel general
"understood, but you should know one thing Celestia and Luna both know what Thrill Seeker and are ok with him, I took him to them to get their ok for him and Night to join the Shadow Ops (advanced recon team) when they turn fifteen at their request" Zack said walking off to join the others but stop just ahead of Songbird "oh and I've seen your type before thinks he's got all the answers but in the end is just as blind as a civilian, besides" Zack turns his head just enough for Songbird to see his right eye was glowing orange "I know I'm a sociopath" his eyes change back "but I've learned how to use it for good" he said taking off to rejoin the group

{everyone in the party knows about Darkosis}

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 6:08 AM | Message # 305
Generalissimo
Song Bird shakes his head. "He will not learn till its not late."

Luna stops Zack before he can reach the main group. "I heard what you and the general where talking about. I will not condone his words, but I will warn you to head one thing he said. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy both are aware on some level what has happened to there families and while I do not think that he is right in his assumption that they will hurt the child, I believe he right in believing that they will not aseptic him or you at this time if you revel his secret. There wounds are to fresh." She looks to the two pegasus mares. "I fear that what has transpired will forever change them and not for the better. The same will be true for Twilight Sparkle, for facing my sister will also strike her deeply. For now, we should allow them there own company for if anything will carry them though it is the strength that they draw from one another. Besides I believe there is something that you need to do that your friends could aid you with."

Luna bends down to you. "Spike is here in the castle. I can feel him here, but without aid he could easy be hurt. I know that investigating Discord is impotent, but if Twilight finds out he is here she will go after him and if he is hurt... well we will not let that come to pass." She stares meaning fully at you. "Will we?"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 10:29 AM | Message # 306
Colonel general
"not a chance Princess, Zach and me know what it's like to lose loved ones I swore that I'd do everything in my power to keep others from that pain" Zack looks towards Twilight "especially them, I messed up royally in Cloudsdale but not again tell me where he is" you do realize we are probably going to be swamped the moment we get there right? most likely but with any luck we might just meet up with Nigel Luck? our luck only come in two values none and horrid

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 6:09 PM | Message # 307
Generalissimo
"Good." Luna sates. "I can still feel him near the rooms of Captain Shining Armor and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza."

You see the general gallop past, quickly joined by the regulars.

Luna looks after him, "The general and his ponies will clear the way for you, but you must hurry. Time is short and I can't shake a feeling of impending disaster around this mission of yours. Please hurry, we cannot afford to lose any pony else!

Message edited by Duhad - Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 6:10 PM

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-09-04, 8:10 PM | Message # 308
Colonel general
"got it, Zach let's go" Zack said taking off with Zach close in tow "Night, take Thrill and hide out in my house"

"so where are we going?"

"to save Spike"

"oh the dragon whelp you told me about, should we get Martial, Tanzanite, Tempest, and Merry?"

"as much as I'd love to see them again there isn't any time

"ok then let's go" Zach said as both take off as fast as possible

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-09-05, 0:58 AM | Message # 309
Generalissimo
The place rings with the sounds of fighting, but true to Luna's word the regulars have cleared you a path.

By the time you reach the rooms of Shining Armor and Cadence you here a bellow of rage! Then Spike screams.

Rushing into the room you see a seen of Carnegie. Shining Armor lays gravely wounded on the ground, a spear shaft berried in his chest. The spears owner, one of the regulars who had helped you is laying dead on the ground. Cadence is no where to be seen, but considering blood leading from the main bed room and the two missing regulars you don't think that any pony is doing ok.

Standing in the middle of the room, sword ready to strike is General Songbird. On the ground in frount of him is Spike, holding up a claw as if to ward off the attack!

The General's eyes burn with pure hatred as he growls. "I should have known all along! You where right under my nose this whole time, but I never realized! Your magic will not confuse me like the others! My one regret is that I did not do this before traitor!"

Seeing you Spike hurriedly calls to you, "Help! Zack, Songbirds the traitor! He has been trying to stand in your way over and over to slow you down! Everything he has done has been to cause chaos!"

{OK just to quickly explain this.
1. You still don't have your magic back yet as you and the general ended on bad terms... or because he did not want you to have your magic...
2. Even with your brother here the general has enough training to get in one blow before you can stop his attack or divert it. So to stop him killing Spike you will have to stop him with lethal force. (Also its a bit of a railroad, but no matter what you do, one of these two WILL die.)
3. One of the them IS the traitor! I have left clues for you through out the story, so feel free to take a bit of time before making your call as this is kinda of the big one!) If you have trouble figuring it out for sure, try asking yourself if the General has come off as a good pony that you have issues with or a secret traitor who just knows how to justify his actions in a way that sounds convincing.
4. The traitor is not possessed or mind controlled. They are a near perfect duplicate, so if you pick right the original Songbird/Spike will still be alive... some where.
5. Its messing up this chose will not make it impossible to win, just harder.}

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-09-08, 8:09 AM | Message # 310
Colonel general
time seems to slow to a crawl as Zack's mind raced 'what's going on, I've faced end of the world battles but I've never had to deal with something like this' "just kill Songbird and be done with it" a dark voice echoed from the deepest reaches of Zack's mind 'Dark Harbinger' he thought as the image of a pitch black unicorn with wavy purple hair and piercing orange eyes flash before his eyes "no you must think Zack, the wrong choice here could result in the lose of a life" 'Light Seraph' he thought with the image of a bright white unicorn with light gray hair and compassionate gold eyes, his mind went calm as he thought about all this trial had put him though..... his eyes widen as time starts to return to normal speed

"Forgive me" Zack yells as he charges forward unsheathing his sword and pointing it forward.

*Shang*
"change, please for the love of Faust, Change" Zack whispered looking at his sword going though Spike's body

{please let this be right}

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-09-08, 7:23 PM | Message # 311
Generalissimo
Spikes eyes widen in shook as both Zack's and Songbirds blades are run though his tiny body. He opens his mouth as if to say something, but no words come out. He turns his pleading eyes to Zack, as if the unicorn could somehow still do something to save him.

Zack feels a cold chill run up his spine as he looks at the general, wondering if he had made the wrong chose, but Songbird just stared at the baby dragon. Eyes fixed and hard.

"Oh your no fun, general!" Zack's head snaps around to face the dead dragon, who's excretion has turned from one of shook to one of annoyance. "Your not going to let him even question his chooses? I was really hoping to see him brake down crying about how unworthy aging." The voice is clearly not that of Spikes, though it is only vaguely recognizable to you, having only heard it once before, during second to last time Equestria was almost destroyed by a powerful enemy.

"Discord." The general growls.

"Oh my! Are you still angry about last time, general?" The impeded body of the baby dragon pouts.

"You turned me and half the guards into statues." Songbirds grinds his teeth together and Zack suspects that if not for the fact that it would mean heaving to pull his sword free from the body, risking releasing the body, that Songbird would have stabbed the body a couple more times by now.

"Oh you ponies can keep the most ridicules grudges! Honestly, whatever happened to letting bygones be bygones?" The body smiles sweetly at the General before turning head to face Zack. "Oh how rude of me!" he sticks out a limp hand. "Discord, spirit of chaos and king of the statue garden and Equestria, at your serves. I think we have meet, but we have not been properly introduced."

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 0:05 AM | Message # 312
Colonel general
Zack's face remains stoic for awhile "how dare you" his face changed into one of utter rage "you Faust damned bastard" his sword starts to glow "after everything you've done, you impersonate Spike, I should have seen it sooner Spike would never cast doubt on somepony in such a serious way and you made me doubt him. I swear one day I'll make you suffer" the glow died "but right now I have more important things to do, Zach you have high level Medical training right?"

"yes, all I have to do is pass the exam and I'll as qualified as a Doctor"

"then help Shining and Cadence" Zack said pointing to Shining Armor

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 1:07 AM | Message # 313
Generalissimo
As Zach attends to Shining Armor Songbird quickly cheeks on Cadence. "Alicorns... he says, shaking his head. "She will live, but even her magic will take time to fully repair that damage." He trots over to the screwed baby dragon, who is nonchalantly drumming his clawed fingers on the blade of Zack's blade. "As for you, I assume that this all somehow your fault?"

"Who me?" The dragon mocks hurt surprise as he throws up his arms. "I would certainly never encourage her holiness to attack Equestira! Why the thought is simply absurd." He flashes a toothy grin. "Why next you will be telling me that I had something to do with her hives sudden hunger for fear over love!"

Songbird recoils, a look of revolution on his face. "Your insane! You tampered with the minds of a whole changeling hive, just to get them to spread anarchy for you?"

The spike thing's toothy grin widens passed the point where his mouth should have ended, so that nearly half of his face seemed to consist of pointed teeth. "What did I say? There you go making accusations aging." The thing grinning face rotates around the side of its head it faces Zack. "What about you, hero? Do you think I did something wrong? Do you want to tell me how naughty I was or how you intend to 'punish me'?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 1:21 AM | Message # 314
Colonel general
"no, because I know that chaos isn't truely evil" Zack gives the false drake a glare "who is behind this"

{if he spills this would fit ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KN_bLjzpM ).}

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-09-09, 6:58 PM | Message # 315
Generalissimo
The spike thing rolls its eyes and lets out a theatrical sigh. "Who knows at this point. I got the changelings to try looking at the world from a new view point, but I certainly did not tell them to follow any sort of plan. Celestia going mad is certainly interesting, but I am afraid I can't take credit for that. I spouse if you really wanted wanted to make sense of all this," His tone makes it clear exactly how low his opinion of that that idea is. "You can think of it as a series of contacted events, one leading to another, leading to another, that exerted just the right amount of pressure so that when no pony figured out what was wrong and how to stop it in time..." He sighs contentedly. "Everything just fell apart."

With his last words both swords seem to fracture into a rain of metallic raindrops, all save for the handles, which the baby dragon catches before they can hit the floor.

Before either you or the general can react, the now quite a bit larger spike imposer dips the handles into the stone floor as if it where water and draws them out aging, blades now fully reformed. "TA DA!" The dragon bows, swords in claw, till he rises from the bow, now fully transformed back into his true form. "I also do birthday parties, but only if you ask nicely." Discord says, offering both of you your restored blades.

At the same moment, you feel your magic return, though if its the work of Discord or the Songbird you cannot say.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz