MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Pinkie Pie Party!
runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 3:15 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
He shrugged, "I dunno..."

Applejack face hoofed. "This is goin' Terrible!"

WhiteSkyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 4:22 AM | Message # 32
Sergeant
Spike was walking up to the bar where Big Mac was mixing some drinks.
"Hey. One cider please." he orders as he sat himself down on the bar. He looks around and sees Twilight chatting with Caramel.
"Why is Twilight talking with Caramel?"

"They want to set them up." he said, givng Spike his non-alcoholic drink.

"Oh no." he said concerned about Twilight. "I think I know why everypony thinks that she likes Caramel. Twilight was looking at the other stallion next to him and not Caramel." Spike said worried about this situation she is in.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 11:29 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 10:51 PM | Message # 33
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"That's it? You don't know? So ALL of my friend's thought that they should try and set me up with you and NEITHER of us has ANY idea way? THAT DOSE'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" Twilight's voice rises as she starts to shake with frustration, un-aware of the fact that more and more ponies are stopping too looking at them.

WhiteSkyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 11:37 PM | Message # 34
Sergeant
Spike quickly ran towards Twilight after he drank one or two times out of his mug. He pushed her away from the croweded ponies as they gave them a weird and confused look.
"I-I guess, Twilight needs just time to think about stuff." he giggled nervously while they both are moving outside the party and he closes the door.
"Just calm down Twilight. It just seems like a big misunderstanding." he tries his best to calm her down, after they are both standing outside, and explaining the situation to her.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Thursday, 2013-04-25, 11:26 AM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 5:44 AM | Message # 35
Generalissimo
"It doesn't make any sense thou!" Twilight's agitation is almost palpable. "Ponies don't just do things for no reason, heck even Pinkie normally has her own reasons for what she dose, but why would they all just deiced to this? Have I been coming off as lonely? Do they think I wanted this? Have I been doing something to make them think that? ARG!" Twilight tosses her back as she vents her frustration with a strangled scream.

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-04-25, 4:27 PM | Message # 36
Sergeant
Spike could feel her agitation and looks concerned about her.
"I don't know why they are doing this and who even thinks you like caramel." he says confused. He suddenly saw a flyer behind her about the party, which was meant for Twilight and Caramel. He stood still and looked shocked.
"I-I guess we should head back to the library so you can calm down and distract yourself with some books." he says with a nervous look on his face and trys to not let her see the flyer.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 3:17 AM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
"What are you looking at Spike? Why do you look so nervous?" Twilight eyed her assistant suspiciously.

WhiteSkyDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 7:50 PM | Message # 38
Sergeant
"Eh, It's nothing to worry about." Spike smirked concerned and hoped, she won't find out about why they were holding a party.
"Let's just go and forget about what hapened inside." he started to walk towards the library in hoping she would follow him.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-04-27, 11:49 PM | Message # 39
Generalissimo
Twilight began to follow the baby dragon, after all he was probably right and it would most likely be best to just take an early night and forget about it. Still something nagged at the back of her mind. What was getting under her skin about this so much? She might need to cheek a few books when she got home...

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 4:09 AM | Message # 40
Lieutenant colonel
Owliscios happily jotted when she saw Twilight coming towards the library. She flew out the window and perched herself on her master's shoulder

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 8:03 PM | Message # 41
Generalissimo
"Well at least I know that YOU don't have any alter motives." Twilight said, nuzzling the owl. "Now I need to do some studying on relationships so can you find our copy of 'Every Thing You Wanted to Know About Dating, But Where Afraid to Ask'?"

WhiteSkyDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 2:02 AM | Message # 42
Sergeant
"Why do you want a book that teaches you how to date somepony?" Spike says with a confused look on his face. He knew that Twilight looked at a different stallion, but didn't knew she really fell in love with him. He just hopes that everything will turn out alright, while Owlowisciouswas bringing her the named book.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:02 AM | Message # 43
Lieutenant colonel
As she grabbed the book, she saw a couple other books on dating. She flew down the first book, then grabbed 'Signs that he Likes You,' 'Stallions for Dummies,' and a couple copies of Astropony

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 6:56 AM | Message # 44
Generalissimo
"I am not looking for information on how to date ponies, Spike!" Twilight chided before looking down at the small book pile. "Alright, I MIGHT be looking up how to date other ponies, but it is ONLY to understand why all my friend's seem convinced that I should date somepony." Twilight flipped open the first book and began to read. "I am going to need a quill and ink. As long as I am not interrupted, I should be able to work out a sportable hypothesis by morning."

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 4:17 AM | Message # 45
Lieutenant colonel
The owl grabbed a pen and ink and hooted, flying over to Twilight. She then stuck her head out as if she wanted to be petted after all of her hard work.

Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz