MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Pinkie Pie Party!
WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 12:15 PM | Message # 46
Sergeant
Group: Users
"I'll protect you miss Twilight, that nopony will interupt you." Spike says in a joking way, while holding one claw up, like he is saluting. He then walks outside the door to stand infront of the treehouse. "I just hope that nopony will show up." he thinks to himself. "Especially not Caramel." he frowns.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Thursday, 2013-05-02, 12:16 PM

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 8:21 PM | Message # 47
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Twilight rubbed the owls head as she began to read, but she could not shake the feeling that she would not be left in peace for long...

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-05-05, 4:50 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant colonel
Caramel nervously paced outside. He couldn't just admit that he liked Twilight after she seemed so uncomfortable about it! Should I talk to her? Will she be angry at me? He was going to lean against the door, but he accidentally made a knocking noise.

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-05-09, 11:31 PM | Message # 49
Sergeant
Spike wonders himself, why Caramel didn't see him standing infront of the door to Twilights Library home. "Hey!" Spike runs between him and the door. "She doesn't want to be bothered right now," he explains, "Because of what happened at the party before. But you can come back in an hour or something though." Spike suggests pushing Caramel slightly away.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 0:33 AM | Message # 50
Generalissimo
"Spike, who is at the door?" Twilight called down to the baby dragon.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-06-09, 5:44 AM | Message # 51
Lieutenant colonel
"Okay Spkie..." he dejectedly walked away.

Hearing Twilight's query, he called out, "It's Caramel"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-06-10, 4:12 AM | Message # 52
Generalissimo
"Oh!" Twilight stuck her head over the lip of the second floor. "Well tell him I will be down in a second, I should't have snapped him back at the party, but..." Twilight's voice trails of into mumbling as her attention is caught by a passage in the book she had returned too.

Forum » Roleplay » Comedy » Pinkie Pie Party! (Ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie Party!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz