MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding!
ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 1:32 PM | Message # 46
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"your right Shy, or should be callin ya sis now" Aj says as she stands.

-*-

"Sweetie give your self more credit, in my time here in Ponyville I've come to know alot of ponies and your one of the smartest little fillies I've ever known..." he trailed off as he heard a tinging noise "hey girls, look"

-*-

Applejack looked over to see Twilight holding a fork and a glass in her aura "thanks Twi" she whispered then turned to thouse in attendance "howdy everypony I've got something ta say, Shy you've been my friend for awhile now and you've saved all our hides more than once and Winona's health on quite a few occasions. the only thang left ta say is WELCOME TO THE APPLES" a resounding 'yeehaw' was heard from quite a few of the ponies in attendance while others just raised their glasses.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 9:09 PM | Message # 47
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"I think you should say something, dear." Rarity whispers to Fluttershy. "You can cut the cake after you do that."

Sweetie Belle peaks out from under the table with Scootaloo and Zack. As they look to the main table she leans into her friend. "Thank you." She still sounds a little choked up, but she gives Scootaloo a watery smile. "I know you don't usually like talking about 'mushy stuff', but thank you for not thinking I was dumb."

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-22, 5:32 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
She nodded and clinked her glass. "Um Everypony... Thank you for coming! I want you to know that with Big Mac and I starting a family, that Everypony here is a part of that family too!" she walked over the her husband to the cake. Their hooves touched as they cut the chocolate delicacy.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-22, 8:21 AM | Message # 49
Generalissimo
Cheers and stamping erupts from around the room.

Rarity sniffs and uses her magic to dab a few tears that had begun to roll down her cheeks.

Sweetie Belle, temporally forgetting her own embarrassment, sighed and leaned against her far less impressed friend.

From across the room Apple Bloom eyes narrowed. So, the stallion who was making googly eyes at her sister... probably, was not hanging out with her friends, instead of staying with his silly brother? Something fishy was going on around this wedding and she fully intended to get to the bottom of it.

... And this had nothing to do with the possibility of getting a detectiveing cute mark... mostly...

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-02-23, 8:40 PM | Message # 50
Colonel general
she notices Zack look at the gold band and on his left foreleg with watery eyes as he rubs his head on it but then he looks at his right foreleg and frowns, he gets up and walks out unnoticed Applebloom promtly followed but was soon stopped by a bang peaking around a corner she sees Zack with his right forehoof on the wall pulling back "WHY, why am I such a coward I can't even do this. she already knows how I feel so whats holding me back." his look becomes pensive for a few moments right before he let out a low growl and hit the stone wall hard enough to leave cracks "me I'm holding myself back, no more tomorow it changes." he walks off his gaze was hard and stern but for a moment AB swears see saw his eyes flash blue.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-24, 1:53 AM | Message # 51
Generalissimo
"That can't be good..." Apple Bloom stamps a hoof on the ground. She needed her friends for this. She needed the CUTIE MARK CRUSADER INVESTIGATORS/ SISTER SAVERS!

To this end she ran off in the direction of Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 5:48 AM | Message # 52
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle dug her face into the chocolate cake. "Oh Hai Appwel Bwoom!"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 6:13 AM | Message # 53
Generalissimo
Apple Bloom raised her eye brows at the little unicorn. "You seem to be do'in better."

"They-" Sweetie Belle swallows, chocolate frosting smeared across her smile snot. "They have really good cake! You should grab a piece!"

Apple Bloom looks at the cake longingly for a moment then shakes her head. "I will grab a piece latter, first off all I need you girls to help me out by telling me what you know about Zack Marcus."

Sweetie Belle things about it for a motet then shrugs. "I don't know anything about him. I think he might be a friend of Big Mac. You could ask Scootaloo or Zack and see if they know anything. If not them, Fluttershy or Big Mac have to know SOMETHING about her!"

*Whoever wants to jump on that one first, just take Apple Bloom and director her to your preferred character. Or just move on from this little bit over to something else. I can't tell you what to do, so have fun.*

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 2:21 PM | Message # 54
Colonel general
AB decides to talk to Macintosh 'if'n anypony will be truthfull with me it'll him' she thought to herself as she approached her big brother pulling him away with Fluttershy's nod "ok AB whats goin on" she asks him about Zack Marcus "you don't remember im, nah guess ya wouldn't never did interact with ya much. he helped out on the farm a few times awhile back, seems like a good strong pony ta me."

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-03-01, 0:07 AM | Message # 55
Generalissimo
"And is that all you know about him?" Apple Bloom gives Mac a searching look. "Who invited him to the wedding, anyway?"

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 11:59 PM | Message # 56
Lieutenant colonel
"Fluttershy and I did." he looked a tad bit annoyed but he ruffled her mane, smiled, and hugged her. "Don't sweat about him sis! He's a good guy."

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 5:09 AM | Message # 57
Generalissimo
"Oh, OK. " Apple Bloom looks slightly put out, then instantly brightens. "Hey, since that's worked out I can go get cake!" She grins and runs off back to her friends. 

Rarity smiled as she ran off. "Well, Apple Jack, while I don't agree with you melancholy about not getting married, I can certainly agree that there is something quite marvelous about children.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 7:00 PM | Message # 58
Colonel general
"I'll say Rares, I've raised Applebloom for so long far as I know she don't even 'members our parents." she looks downtroden for a moment before she brightens up "but for the longest time I've dreamt of have a little filly or colt of ma own, the farm work kept me from thinkin bout it. guess time just flew by" she finshed with tears threatening the edges of her bright green eyes.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-03-04, 0:50 AM | Message # 59
Generalissimo
"Oh dear, not again..." Rarity gives Apple Jack a braising hug. "Its alright Apple Jack, there is no need to cry. Your still young and you have your whole life ahead of you."

Rarity looked over at Fluttershy. "Would you mind lending me a hoof dear?"

Apple Bloom sat down next to her friends, a large slice of cake held carefully in her mouth.

"How did your investigation go?" Sweetie Belle asked as Apple Bloom lay the plat on the table.

"Mah brother said he was alright, so I guess I can take him at his word." She rolls her eyes, but then gives her two friends a suspicious look. "Wait a minute, what WHERE you too talking to Zack about, anyway? I never asked you."

Sweetie Belle looked a bit nervous as she began to respond when she was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Hay girls!" Spike pulled up a set next to Scootaloo. "You done... doing whatever it was you where doing under that table with Zack?"

Sweetie Belle's face flushed as she hopped off her own chair. "Do any of you want punch, because I want punch, in fact Iamgoingtogogetpunchnowbey!" And without waiting for a response she runs off in a flash.

"That was..." Apple Bloom started.

"Wired." Spike finished.

They both turned too looked at Scootaloo.

"What's going on around here?" Apple Bloom asked.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 3:51 AM | Message # 60
Lieutenant colonel
Fluttershy hugged Applejack "It's okay!"

Forum » Roleplay » Shipping » Big Mac and Fluttershy's Wedding! (Fluttershy and Big Mac are getting married!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz