MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 1:09 AM | Message # 226
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
From a long ways away you hear a grate roar and the sky is illuminated by a shaft of blinding light.

The princess eyes open aging as she looks to the sky. "What has happened?" She whispers. "Why is my sister doing this?"

You feel cold shiver run up your spin as you hear an unmistakable twang of fear in her voice.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 6:14 AM | Message # 227
Colonel general
Group: Checked
this is gonna get loud Zack I know "Princess, I need you to tell me everything you can remember, are you able?" Zack ask never once taking his eyes away from the pillar of light.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 4:40 AM | Message # 228
Generalissimo
"I had been delivered a letter from Twilight Sparkle." Luna begins. "The letter mentioned troubling rumors about a group of ponies who where worshiping... my mistake. I flew there at once on my own, but when I arrived I found that the town had been devastated." An edge of anger crappies into her voice. "The monsters who had destroyed the town where laying in ambush and attacked when landed in the town."

Luna slowly rolls to all fours. "I might have fended them off, but there leader had donned the guise of my former self and I was... taken off guard. The last thing I clearly recall was being encased in that cocoon."

Luna shakes her head again. "From with in it I could barley see and was only barely awake. Some how, in that state I was able to touch minds with thous of certain sleeping ponies who's ancestors had once served me. I tried to guild them, but eventually SHE found out what I was doing and used my connection to attack them."

She looks at the amulet that had until recently been locked around your neck. "That amulet... It was in the care of one of the professors at Celestial school! I felt his mind in the dreaming! Dose he still live? What has happened!?"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 11:05 AM | Message # 229
Colonel general
"changeling cruelty and trickery knows no bounds, I know this all too well." Zack face takes an edge anger "they took my brother from me for nearly ten years, convinced me of his death, and took his memories from him" Zack shakes his head to scatter the memories and anger "but as for the amulet, it appeared on my neck after I opened a letter from you given to me by Spike 'Twilight's Dragon' and the only professors I met were Xhayvier and Dashing Orange."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-07-01, 3:54 AM | Message # 230
Generalissimo
"Orange... Yes I believe that was his name! He had pestered me after my return, wanting to know of what had transpired thous ages ago. He posed that amulet before you and held it with such reverence that I often found it uncomfortable to know that so grate a value was placed upon one of my positions and did not have the hart to take back after my return." Luna looks to the sky, face worried. "It was he who I first contacted and he who I tasked with finding help."

She looks back at you. "For him to entrust you with such a gift and such a responsibility you must have been a truly grate friend or hero of some renown?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 2:27 PM | Message # 231
Colonel general
"I've done some good but I'm no hero, and I met Orange only a day ago further more I got that out of a enchanted scroll with your seal on it." Zack, just so you know we're getting more and more not alone by the minute I know, but I need more information and stop worrying I can handle a few changelings famous last words

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-07-05, 7:18 PM | Message # 232
Generalissimo
Luna looks troubled. "I do not understand... I affixed my seal to no such scroll and if you had never meet Dashing Orange before your revising of the amulet and are not a hero of grate renown then why where you given this?" She lifts the amulet to eye level. "Something is very wrong here."

"Has anything else happened since I have been gone? How has my sister moved to counter the changelings? Dose she now of there presence?"

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-07-06, 10:08 AM | Message # 233
Colonel general
"no she doesn't, until this morning we all thought this was a cult going by the name 'the children of the Night' and I am as of yet unaware of anypony but my teams involvement or lack there of" Zack said becoming more and more antsy of the presences around them

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2013-07-06, 10:15 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-10, 6:50 PM | Message # 234
Generalissimo
"Then we must go!" Luna rises to her full high and spreads her wings. "If my sister dose not know of the truth behind my abduction, then who knows what evils may have been rout by thous who have been hiding under the name of my name!"

Luna takes off at a run in the direction of Ponyville and Canterlot.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-07-11, 1:44 PM | Message # 235
Colonel general
So another run though the forest known for it's highly dangerous inhabitants at night while being chased by a large group of changeling that want us dead? Eeyep, scared? as if, more like, excited! with that Zack took off after Luna.

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Thursday, 2013-07-11, 1:44 PM

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-07-12, 4:58 AM | Message # 236
Generalissimo
As the princess of the night charges through the woods her horn began to glow with a faint light. That light grew and grew as she ran till it became a blinding torch of silver light that drove all that saw it scampering for cover.

Before too long the two tired ponies broke from the tree line, not far from Fluttershy's cottage.

Luna turned to face her savoir and asked, "Where are the element bares? We may need there help if the worse has come to pass!"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-07-12, 8:45 PM | Message # 237
Colonel general
"I had to leave them to find Fluttershy when your pendant almost dragged me to you, so if they brought her back to her senses they'd be in there" Zack pointing at Shy's cottage here's hoping

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-07-13, 5:14 PM | Message # 238
Generalissimo
As you enter the cottage you don't see the element bares, but you do see a number of guards. Two of them are clad in the golden armor of the royal guard, but the three are wearing the Bronze of the regulars.

As the small group of ponies see Luna the royal guard and one of the regulers drop into a fight position while the other two regulars just stand frozen in place, mouths agape.

"Princess Luna!" One of the guards shouts leveling his spear with the princess chest. "By order of Princess Celestia I am placeing you under arrest!"

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2013-07-14, 6:43 PM | Message # 239
Colonel general
Zack put himself between the spear and Luna glaring at the welder "and by order of Princess Celestia I order you to put that away before you find it in your plot!" Zack said levitating his Guard crest in full view "this is the real Princess Luna not the Changeling leading the Cult. now if you all will be so kind as to tell me where the elements of Harmony are we can finally get this whole mess resolved!" earning him nothing but glares You could have worded that better

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-07-15, 7:11 PM | Message # 240
Generalissimo
"Stand down lieutenant! The princess knows of her sisters betrayal and has given orders that she is to be brought to her for judgment. If she is innocent then she can prove her innocence to her sister!" The guard glowers at the two of you.

"If it will avoid conflict then-" Luna begins, but is cut off by one of the regulars.

"You can't send her to Celestia!" The earth pony stares in horror at his commander. "She almost killed thous ponies just for having Children flag and was BEFORE she went all," he throws out his forelegs as if something had exploded between them, "KABOOM!"

The guard pony glares at regulars as the earth ponies companions nod there heads in agreement.

"You have your orders! Now follow them or you will answer to the princes as well!"

The three regulars look at one another and nod. The earth pony, now clearly serving as there spokes pony shakes his head. "General Songbird said we where to help the princess in whatever way we could. Right now, she dose not look like Nightmare Moon and you look like your trying to hurt princess Luna! So how about YOU answer to the princess?"

The two guards, realizing the tables had turned quickly face back to back, spears lowered and ready for a fight.

"When we get back to the Princess you will all pay for this betrayal!" The leader spits.

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz