MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
A New Nightmare
ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-17, 4:01 AM | Message # 241
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"you see this is where blind devotion gets you, the princesses are not faultless goddesses. I can see the truth, can you? and I don't think she'll see this as betrayal, if anything she might thank us for saving her from another thousand plus years of regret"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-07-18, 0:43 AM | Message # 242
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"You can justify your actions all you want, but I have not forgotten what she did the last time she tried to take control. She tired bring about eternal night and if you think that-!" The guard's triad ended abruptly as two collapsed.

"I would rather avoid a pointless fight if we can avoid it." Luna explains as the light around her horn faded. "You guards, your commander is General Songbird?"

The two regulars nod.

"He is as loyal as any pony I have ever meet, but his loyalty is to Equestria first and foremost. We may be able to convince him to help us if we make our case to him or we can find the element bares. We have little time and I do not wish to leave your side before I have recovered more of my strength. Even that simple sleep spell has taken more of a toll then moving the moon would normally do so." Luna looks at Zack. "What would you recommend?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-07-19, 4:03 PM | Message # 243
Colonel general
"I'm worried about Twily, so lets find them" he looks around "anypony here know the spell to track a unicorn's mana font?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-07-19, 6:34 PM | Message # 244
Generalissimo
The regulars shake there heads and Luna just looks at you in confusion. "I have never heard of such a spell. Unless you know unicorn who's special talent is finding others I do not know who might know such a spell."

"If you are looking for the pony that lived here, you might want to cheek Ponyville." The earth pony offers. "The guards have been gathering all the townsponies into towns to keep them safe from the..." He glances at Luna. "The pony that have been impersonating you and her followers."

{I am vetoing the finding spell, because in Dog and Pony Show Twilight did not know how to track Rarity with magic. You can use other spells for taking, but any spell so powerful that it can track individual unicorns falls squarely into the 'to hard for Twilight, so its a special talent only ability.}

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 1:53 AM | Message # 245
Colonel general
{exactly why I had Zack ask if they knew.}

"Sounds the best course of action but with everypony on high alert, I don't think having Luna here walk into town is wise though." Zack said after sitting on his haunches after a moment of contemplation his eyes snapped wide "can't you change shape, or was that Nightmare Night stuff a one time thing or your only other form."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 8:42 AM | Message # 246
Generalissimo
{That's fair. Just clarifying the rules of this word a bit more so that you have as much info to work with as possible.}

Luna thinks on it for a moment before responding. "I cannot change my form drastically enough to fool the royal guard, who have seen me enough to see though any light glamours." She thinks a little longer. "But I should be able to fool most regular ponies, if the guard is not running operations in Ponyville."

One of the regulars steps in. "They are, but not directly. We are managing things for the most part, but the guard over see things. Still, we can avoid them as long as we do not just hang around out in the open."

"Then it is decided!" Luna says with conviction. "We shall go with the lieutenant's plan!" And with that the princess form seems to diminish as she shrinks too the size of a pony, not much larger then the average mare. If not for her wings and horn, she may well have passed for a normal, if somewhat tall pony.

The regulars look on in awe as the princess looks over herself with a critical eye. "I will need a dress. If I take one of Fluttershy's I shall make sure to return or replace it at our earliest convenience." With that said she turns her full attention to you. "Valiant lieutenant, your direction has proven unerring in its wisdom thus far. I shall, thus, allow you to lead our way in the search for the element barres."

{Basically for the time being Luna is following your lead. Just say where you want to go as per normal and if you need her to do something, just ask.}

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-02, 3:04 AM | Message # 247
Colonel general
"you honor me Princess, our best bet is to find Twilight and the others. do you guys have any ideas as to their whereabouts?"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-06, 5:55 AM | Message # 248
Generalissimo
Luna shakes her head. "When they go to sleep I will be able to find them through there dreams, but till then there location is as much a mystery to you as it is to me."

"From what we have determined, they where last seen headed towered the forest, presumably to find a Miss Fluttershy and Miss Rainbow Dash. As Our instructions for if they where not found outside of the forest where to make contact with a Zebra immigrant who lives in the forest and who has some connection to the missing ponies. We where told that they would most likely meet there is not here." The guard pauses and adds, "With you and the princess with us I am sure we will be safe, but it will be a more time consuming to try and contact the zebra then to try and look in the town first, especially as we did not find definitive profs that they where in the forest."

He looks at you searchingly. "Do you believe that they are still in the forest and that we will need them to stop whatever is happening? As the princess said, you know more then us so we will follow your lead."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 3:13 AM | Message # 249
Colonel general
"darn, I have no clue whether they found Shy and got out or not either" he begins paceing "if only we had clue!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 5:14 AM | Message # 250
Generalissimo
"Um... not to rush you on your chose here and it might just be me, but dose anyone else think that its been noon for alto longer then normal?"

Luna stares up at the sky and grows visibly paler. "Whatever we do, it must be quick, for I fear that things are rapidly flying out of control!"

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 5:32 AM | Message # 251
Colonel general
Dam times running out Zack, I just felt a surge of sadness from the forest then I guess we got a heading "let's hurry to Zecora's"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-08-07, 8:51 PM | Message # 252
Generalissimo
The third trip into the Everfree seems alto less terrifying with a princess by your side, regulars at your back and bright sun above, sending beams of light cascading around you, illuminating your path.

Zecora's hut looks peaceful from the outside and as draw closer the zebra herself opens the door for you, reveling small pile of hugging ponies. Whatever has happened over the last few hours since you left them, it looks like the elements have sorted out attest one problem.

After a moment Twilight notice you standing at the door. A second latter her eyes go wide as she sees who is standing next to you.

"Princes!?" Twilight gasps and in a flash the ponies have disentangled themselves and are give the two of you confused stares. "Zack, whats going on?" Twilight asks, looking between you and Luna.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-08-08, 6:01 AM | Message # 253
Colonel general
"I knew you could do it Twilight" Zack said hugging her and began his short but detailed story.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 6:32 AM | Message # 254
Generalissimo
Twilight's face grows more and more pale as your story is told. She looks at Luna at several points thorough it as you talk, but if she was looking for relief from night princess, she is disappointed as Luna's face has set into an expression of grim determination. By the time you finish she looks about ready to collapse. "I don't want to believe it, but if what you are saying is true we need to get to Canterlot and get the elements as quickly as possible!" Twilight's voice quakes slightly as she speaks.

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-08-09, 9:34 AM | Message # 255
Colonel general
"sounds like a plan, everypony good to go?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » A New Nightmare (Is Civil War brewing or something even worse?)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz