MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
A Day in Ponyville Park
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 9:05 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Well since this is going to be a supper special, LLL party I am going to need attest half an hour to get it all together, but then aging Moon Dancer will take a bit longer to get here... How about we surprise them by telling her its just a regular, 'come meet new ponies' party, then when she arrives, you can tell Spike that its a normal 'come meet ponies you already know' party, then when they both arrive we will revile its actually a 'LONG LOST LOVE SURPRISE REUNION' PARTY!" Pinkie finishes her raving, run on sentence.

"Twilight why don't you write to Moon Dancer and make sure Spike will be free. Fluttershy you go and tell the rest of the girls to be here. Ill stay and make sure this place is prefect, then I will get everypony else to show up so nopony gets left out!" Pinkie beings to dance on the tips of her hoofs in excitement.

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:07 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Twilight smiled. "I'm already ahead of you!" Twilight rolled up her letter and sent it to the mare with her magic.

A few minutes later, Moon Dancer replied. "She can make it!" she smiled. "Now to go get Spike ready!"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:39 AM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Fluttershy nodded happily and ran off to get the others, leaving Pinkie to do what Pinkie dose best.

Spike was sitting in the library, contentedly reading an odd little book that he had found in a few days ago while help re organize the fiction section. It was a story about a brave pony night and his powerful dragon friend who thwarted the plans of an evil unicorn. The story was pretty bad, but the glowing descriptions the writer had given the the heroic dragon had fueled Spike's active imagination.

He was just getting into a exceptionally harrowing action scene when the tree's door flow open, reviling Twilight.

Quickly Spike hid the book, feeling a little embarrassed by his chose in reading material. Hoping she had not seen the book he called down, "Hay Twilight! How was the park?"

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-18, 7:19 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
"Oh nothing much, my little Romeo!"

Apike was very confused. The only mare he ever really liked was Rarity, with Sweetie Belle as his back up. "What's going on?"

"Nothing! Now go take a shower and make yourself presentable!"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-18, 11:10 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
"Alright then..." Spike slips the book back onto the shelf and hurries off the shower.

As Spike ran the shower he quickly cheeked himself in the mirror. "Why is Twilight so worried about how I look? And why did she call me Romeo?" He scratched his head, before a wonderful thought popped into his head. "Could it be...?"

Spike's face broken in to an enormous grin as he bolted into the shower. Today was looking like it might just be a VERY good day!

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 4:42 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Moon Dancer packed up her suitcase and got on the train to Ponyville. "Looks like little Twily broke out of her shell!

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-19, 6:35 AM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Spike pushed through piles of cloths, picking out his finest attire. Twilight knew he had a crush on Rarity, he had told her, after all and with her odd insistence on him making himself look nice and strange chose of pet names... Well Spike was far from a dunce! He could see that when you put one and two together you ended up with three beautiful diamonds!

Spike started to whistle as he tightened his gem encrusted bow tie.

From down stares, Twilight Sparkle's smile grew into a grin. With Moon Dancer on the way and Spike in such high spirits, tonight was certainly going to be HIS best night ever!

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 5:42 AM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Pinkie wiped some sweat off the top of her mane. "Now, we just have to wait for the guests of honor!" she told the other ponies in the room.

Moon Dancer looked around Ponyville. "I better check into my hotel real quick! Then off to Sugar-what's-its-name."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 7:54 PM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
Rarity looked out of one of Sugar cube corners windows with baited breath. Twilight had sent Fluttershy and Spike to pick up a few 'last minute decorations'. Naturally, Pinkies sensibilities being what they where, they had no need of MORE decorations, but it had been an excuse to keep little Spiky out of the picture long enough to give Moon Dancer time to arise.

Rarity looked at her friends, who where finishing touching up the bakery. If Twilight was correct then by the time Fluttershy and Spike had returned, the two old flames would be in for something of a surprise.

Still... She could not shake a niggling doubt at the back of her mind. It just seemed... odd that loyal Spike had so quickly (and so obviously) had become infatuated with another pony while there was still a fair chance that he would be returning to his old home in only a few days, at most. On the other hoof, he was a young dragon and she could hardly be expected to read his mind. It was probably nothing... probably.

runforever101Date: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 6:39 AM | Message # 25
Lieutenant colonel
Moon Dancer looked up at the pastel building. "Hello?" she looked around inside.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 8:26 PM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
"SURPRISE!" An exuberant Pinkie pony leaps from behind the counter, throwing hoof fulls of confetti into the air.

"Its not a surprise party Pinkie." Chides a white unicorn, rolling her eyes.  "You must be Moon Dancer?" She says turning to Moon Dancer. "My name is Rarity and this in Pinkie Pie." She points to the Pinkie Pony, who grins and nods her head. "Where friends of Twilight, she is in the back right now with our friend Apple Jack, but she should be out in a minute."

Rarity's eyes flicked to the window. Fluttershy and Spike should have picked up the extra decorations from Rainbow Dash and the three should be back soon. Now it was just up to Twilight to keep her old friend busy for another minute or two, till they arrived.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 5:56 AM | Message # 27
Lieutenant colonel
Moon Dancer shakes their hooves. "Thank you!"

Spike tightened his bowtie. "Hello Rarity!" he smiled at the mirror

"C'mon Spike! Moo- I mean we were supposed to be there a while ago!"

Spike sighed and ran downstairs. " Then let's go!"

Soon Twilight opened the door to Sugarcube Corner...

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 1:08 AM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
The assembled ponies, save one, held there collective breath as Spike stepped into the Bakery.

"Hello Rarity, I-" Spike stopped himself mid sentence as he saw who was in the room with his friends. "Moon Dancer?"

Spike ran forward as he shouted, "Moon Dancer! I have not seen you in forever." Spike was exuberant! He had not seen the unicorn for months and while they had never been supper close, she had been a descent friend to him, back in the days when his life had more or less existed in the place with Twilight.

Reaching Moon Dancer he gave her a friendly hug, only to be surprised when he heard several audible sniffs coming from the other ponies in the room. He loved his friends, but they could be really weird about these kinds of things.

He just hoped that the reunion would not turn into a massive group hug.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 0:14 AM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
Moon Dancer returned the hug. "Me too little guy!"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-03-03, 5:04 AM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
Spike let go of Moon Dancer and takes a step back. "How have you been? I have not seen you since we left, I am so sorry I missed your birthday."

Fluttershy leans into to Twilight. "Twilight, maybe you should say something. Spike may be to embarrassed to point out that he was going to meet up with her at the Gala or that he only did not make it to her birthday because your mission!"

Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz