MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
A Day in Ponyville Park
runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 3:47 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
"No prob little man!" she noogied his head as Twilight walked over.

Twilight smiled nervously. "We brought you two together for a very special reason!"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 4:41 AM | Message # 32
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Oh?" Spike asked, head tilted. He had pretty much given up on his original idea, as it seemed like the big occasion was Moon Dancers visit and he kinda doubted that Twilight would help set him up on a date on the same day that there old friend came by town... Actually... Twilight had never been on more then a semi friendly bases with Moon Dancer, so why WOULD she invite her out here?

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-04-22, 3:19 AM | Message # 33
Lieutenant colonel
Twilight smiled even more. "We figured out that you two lovebirds were dating so we decided to bring you two together!"

Spike's eyes got wide. "What?! No Twilight..."

Moon Dancer felt differently on the situation. "Oh my gosh Spike! I love you too!" the little dragon was caught by surprise as the mare kissed him.

Rarity who was in the bathroom felt her neck hairs stand up. "Something's not right"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-23, 0:06 AM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
{O . o WHAT A TWIST!}

Spike eyes bulged as he looked from his beaming friends to his old friend who Huggins him tightly. "What...?" He started.

"On earth is going on?" Rarity asked as she stepped out of the bathroom, face redoing slightly.

WhiteSkyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 1:26 AM | Message # 35
Sergeant
(I guess I just hop on the wagon too. xD)

As Apple Bloom was on her way to the clubhouse, she heard spike from Sugar CUbe Corner and looked inside, because the door was open. She was shocked as she sees somepony kissing Spike and ran away in tears, because she had to wait to be older to confess her feelings towards him.

A few days ago, she spoke with her sister about that, but never really told her, who she fell in love with, because she was afraid about her reaction. Applejack told her to wait, because she is still young for that and everything could change, but she knew that this feeling towards him won't change so soon.

She sat herself on a park bench and covers her head so nopony could see her crying.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 11:25 PM

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 3:10 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
"I-I" Spike took after his true love and fainted.

Scootaloo was walking around town after she met Rainbow Dash in the Park. Soon she saw Apple Bloom. "Hey Bloom! Why do you look so sad?"

WhiteSkyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 3:42 AM | Message # 37
Sergeant
Apple Bloom looked away from Scootaloo to wipe her tears away.
"Ah don't wanna talk about it Scootaloo." she sniffs. Apple Bloom knew that she could talk with her friends about anything, but something was holding her up to tell them. Maybe it's just the same fear she has with her sister?
"L-Let's just meet Sweetie Belle and I try to forget about it." she says as she stands up and tries to keep her head down to get less weird looks from other ponies.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 11:25 PM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-24, 10:42 PM | Message # 38
Generalissimo
{WhiteSky, Apple Bloom is open in the shipping game and I think you might just be the perfect person to play her... Seriously read it over and tell me that your Apple Bloom would not be perfect!

Also, do you mind using
 this color for Apple Bloom? Scoot is already that color and its a little confusing. Thanks.}

Rarity looked between the fainted dragon, the grinning unicorn and her smiling friends. "What, exactly did I miss?"

Sweetie Belle was enjoying the park even more then she normalcy did. Something about the warm sun, the cool breeze and the chirping birds combined to relax her more thoroughly then she had been able to in weeks. Maybe it was just relief over not having to to do her chores after Rarity had been called off to some surprise party or other, but the day just seemed to be the kinda of peaceful day that Sweetie fully intended too-

"Hi Sweetie Belle!"

Spend it with her friends, apparently...

"Hey girls! Whats going on?"

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 3:37 AM | Message # 39
Lieutenant colonel
"Nothin' much!" Scootaloo smiled. "How about we hang out at Sugarcube Corner?!"

WhiteSkyDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 4:58 AM | Message # 40
Sergeant
Apple Bloom just wants to distract herself from what she just saw and wiped some tears away, when the others weren't looking. But there is one place where she doesn't want to go. Sugarcube Corner.
"No, Ah had a plan for our crusadin' today." she tries to avoid going to the others.
"We haven't tried adventurin' yet." she thought of something, just to be as far away as she could, since she doesn't know what she should feel anymore. Normally Apple Bloom is a strong pony, but something inside her hurts that has found her weak spot.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 8:50 PM | Message # 41
Generalissimo
"Adventuring?" Sweetie Belle gives Apple Bloom a perplexed look. "But we got in a bunch of trouble last time we went into the Ever Free Forest and I don't know where else we could go that would be considered an adventure... On the other hand an adventuring cutie mark would be really neat..." Sweetie Belle rubs her chin as she weighs the two ideas in her head.

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 4:12 AM | Message # 42
Lieutenant colonel
"Yeah! Everypony hop on my scooter! I have an idea!" Sxootaloo pellet her scooter out from behind a tree and put on her helmet. "Maybe Zecora will let us work on potion making! Or something like that!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 7:51 PM | Message # 43
Generalissimo
"Cool!" Sweetie Belle grins and hops on the back of Scootaloo's scooter and grabs her friend for balance.

WhiteSkyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 8:28 PM | Message # 44
Sergeant
Apple Bloom was wiping the rest of her tears away and jumps behind Sweetie Belle on the scooter and holds the unicorn for balance aswell.
"Yeah, let's just go." she said in a sad, but normal tone, because she tries to forget about what happened and just wants to hang out with her friends.

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:09 AM | Message # 45
Lieutenant colonel
Zecora smiled as she saw the CMC pull up to her hut. "The question may sound silly, but what are you doing here young fillies?"

Message edited by runforever101 - Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:10 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz