MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
A Day in Ponyville Park
runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 0:54 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Twilight flipped the page of her book with her magic as a bird tweeted. The sun was shining and everypony was in the park. Could it get any better?

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:37 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Fluttshy trotted back and fourth along the edge of the pound. "Oh my! ANGLE! Where could that bunny have run off too?"

Spotting her friend reading, the shy yellow pegasus  hurried in her direction. "Twilight! Oh Twilight thank goodness I found you! Have you seen Angle bunny? He ran away when I was late with his lunch. I did't mean it, but I was held up by Mr. Bear and now I can find him anywhere!"

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 5:52 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Twilight set the book into her saddlebag as she looked up at her friend. "I haven't seen him but I'll help you look!" she smiled as she stood up. "I'm not sure if it was Angel but I saw something little run towards Sugarcube Corner!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:03 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
"Oh thank you Twilight!" Fluttershy smiles broadly to her friend.

As the two friend approach the bakery Fluttershy asks Twilight, "Twilight? When you lived back in Canterlot, you said you spent most of your time studying, but was Spike always just helping you with your studies or did he get out alto?"

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 6:41 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
"You know, after Spike was old enough to watch himself I never really paid attention to him!" Twilight's pupils got wide as her hoofs rapidly jumped up and down and she started to hyperventilate. "He could have had a best friend that I just ripped from him."

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 8:00 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
"Oh I am sure he would have mentioned that to you if he did." Fluttershy gave Twilight a frightened look. "I mean its not like he talked about wanting to visit friends and you told him he could not or anything! I am sure he is just fine."

{Sorry, whats that? Episode 1 where Spike actually got a present for a mare he was friends with in Canterlot, then Twilight cancelled for him to study? Oh I had completely forgotten that!

I know that Spike actually probably didn't have close friends before he came to Ponyville... but Twilight doesn't... : D}

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:35 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
"But before he left, hmmmm, he was going to Moon Dancer's Party! And he spent a lot of time with her, *gasp* he was in love with Moon Dancer!"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 0:32 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
"OH MY!" Fluttershy's cry's, eyes opening wide! "But when you two left Canterlot, you where in such a rush and I don't think he has had a chance to just spend time on his own there since the Gala! Oh! That must have been why he wanted us to show us around, he wanted to introduce us!" She begins to bit her lower lip. "We where so warped up in our own plans that we left poor Spike alone. No wonder he was so sad when we found him!"

runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:16 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Twilight shook her head "We'll deal with this later, right now let's find Angel Bunny!" Hopefully by then I can think of the details to my plan!

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 7:53 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
The two mares notice a little puffy white tail diaper into the partial ajar door.

"ANGLE!" Fluttershy cries and rushes into the bakery. She is brought up short when she sees Pinkie Pie, Angle and Gummy all sitting (or in gummy's case standing) on or around a small table in the middle of the shops main floor.

"Oh hi Fluttershy!" Pinkie chirps. "The Cakes closed up shop early, so I thought I would invite Angle to have tea with me and Gummy, since we don't spend enough time together, just the three of us!" Pinkie gives Fluttershy an enormous grin.

"Oh..." Fluttershy seems rather lost forewords. "Well I didn't mean to interrupt if you where-"

She is cut off by Pinkie. "DON'T BE SILLY!" Pinkie cries! "We just started and while we three don't spend enough time together on our own," She indicates the animals, "dose not mean we can't also spend time with just the three of us PLUS you and Twilight!"

"Actually, I think that would..." Fluttershy trails off as Pinkie starts energetically waving at the unicorn in the doorway.

"HI TWILIGHT!" She shouts.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 6:38 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
"Hi Pinkie!" Twilight smiled sadly.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 7:43 AM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
"This is grate! Now we can have a supper fun teat party all together! Oh and you can invite Spike and Owlicious!" Pinkie's look of exuberant happiness is almost enough to cheer Twilight up on its own, but Fluttershy's next words bring her right back down.

"Actually Pinkie, Twilight is very worried about Spike right now."

Pinkie looks from Fluttershy to Twilight. "Oh my gosh whats wrong? Did you forget his birthday is in 134 days? Was it that you forgot that Spike's a baby and tired to invite him to an all night party? Did he decided that he dose not like books? Is he allergic to dust? Did his claws fall off so he can't write note letters for you? Did Rarity turn him down? Did you discover that he has a long lost love who he has been secretly pinning for for years?" Pinkie takes a deep breath to continue.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:43 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Twilight cocked her head. "Yes... Her name is Moon Dancer"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:08 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Pinkie looks shocked. "Oh! I was just guessing with that one!"

"We where thinking we should try and do something about it, since hes probably really broken up right now." Fluttershy explains as she pushes an apology carrot to Angle.

"Well of coarse we need to do something for him!" Pinkie cries. "We need to go and get Moon Dancer and bring her here and throw a 'Long, Lost, Love' party! Wait! What if Spike never told her! Then we need to make it a 'SURPRISE! I have secret feelings for you' party!" As Pinkie talks she begins to rush around the store, pulling packs of balloons and streamers from the most unlikely of storage spaces.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-02-10, 6:10 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant colonel
Twilight smiled. "I can send a letter to Moon Dancer! And, what time should I bring Spike over?"

Forum » Roleplay » Slice-of-Life » A Day in Ponyville Park (Twilight enjoys a good book in the Park)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz