MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 1:13 AM | Message # 136
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"What a jerk..." Scribbles looks off to one side and stares fixedly at a small, framed picture of Celestia hanging behind the counter.

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2013-06-29, 6:55 AM | Message # 137
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"yea he is..." Tempest said, her voice trails off "and if it hadn't been for Zack I'd have frozen to death that night, he took me into his home even after all the times I helped Zephyr make his life hell" her eyes began to tear up

Zack lept out of his chair on hugged her "hey, come on all of that was forgiven the moment you asked to be"

riverbluesDate: Thursday, 2014-01-23, 9:37 AM | Message # 138
Private
Group: Users
(someone bursts in) I CAME FOR TACOS AND I WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surprised

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 10:29 PM | Message # 139
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"GAH!" Scribbles jumps from his chair before glaring at the new pony. "Its a small building dude! You don't have to shout!"

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz