MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
runforever101Date: Friday, 2013-02-08, 5:22 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Broadway Bound looked up at the big Taco stand. The bubbly filly strut over to the cashier and used her wings to pull 50 bits out of her pocket. "100 tacos please!" she smiled.

The cashier called back to the kitchen in Oatsican. She flew over to a table and listened to some Magenta Veil Mares songs on her iWing. In a matter of minutes, a stallion brought over a large platter of Tacos. "Thank you good sir!" Broadway smiled. "Now where are those guys?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2013-02-08, 8:06 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Scribbles bursts into the restaurant looking disheveled and flustered. Looking around he spots Broadway and grins.

"Sorry if i'm late." He say pulling up a stool. "One of my students almost had a brake down over not feeling prepared enough for a quiz. I told her it was only worth a 10th of her grade and she was doing well enough in the class, but I eventually I just had to run her threw another review before she calmed down. I swear she is going to end up a prodigy or a nutcase!" He looks at the mountain of tacos and licks his lips. "Your not going to finish all thous are you?" He asks nonchalantly.

A second latter he seems to realize the one of the implications of that question and hastily adds, "Not that I think you WOULD just sit down and eat 100 tacos! I mean... Not that you could not, just that you don't look... SO LOVELY WEATHER ISN'T IT?" He ends, to loudly.

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 1:49 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
She chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "Just take a taco and sit down."

She took a sip of Diet Hay Cola beofre countinuing "So, hows life been treatin' ya?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 9:06 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Scribbles picks out a taco. "Oh you know, busy, but pretty good." He rotates the taco around in his hooves. "Never sure weather or not I should feel terrified that the little fillys and clots I teach are apparently 'the future of Equestria' or not." He sighs and takes a bite out of the taco. "Its not that there dumb, its just, * crunch, much, munch munch* its just that there... well you know, crazy!" He finishes with a wave of his hoof.

He finishes the taco and reaches for another one. "So how have you been holding up? Hows work?"

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 4:34 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
"Awesome!" she smiled putting some sour cream on a taco. "The Little Mermare is coming up, I hope I can try out with my busy scedule."

She rubbed her hoof against her coat, then laughed. "Naw, plays are my life, I'll try out!"

She took a bite out of her taco as she looked back up at Scribbles. "So which student is the worst?"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 8:57 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
"Well... You know I should not talk about them behind there backs, but..." He looks back and fourth, then leans over the table. "There is this one Colt who just sits in the back of the room tossing bits of paper at the other students. Every time I think I have got him to pay attention and leave the others alone it just turns out he has fallen asleep! Still he always seems to pass with passing grades." Scribbles smiles smugly. "And guess who JUST found out who's notes hes been copying?" He pokes himself with a hoof. "Its this guy!"

He leans back looking immensely satisfied. "I had a serious talk with his little information source, so now we will just see how well he dose just on his own work! HA!" He frowns, "You know I should probably not be enjoying that as much as I am..."

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2013-02-09, 11:04 PM

runforever101Date: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 10:11 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
"It's fine!" she chuckled leaning back is well. "Rewording Discord, Revenge is a wonderful thing!"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-02-09, 11:03 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
The pegasus laughs. "Well that's certainly one way of looking at it!" He gives Broadway an an apreasing look. "But tell me. What kinda of experience do you have with REEEVENGE?" He asked, emphasizing the last word and rolling out the 'e' for comical effect.

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2013-02-09, 11:04 PM

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:09 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
She took a sip of her drink. "It depends on how hardcore you want it to be.."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-02-11, 5:27 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Scribblers eyes widen and he begins to cough as he chocks on a bit of taco.

After a moment he manages to splutter out, "Exactly how 'hardcore' do your revenge story's get? Your not physiologically destroying ponies are you?" He squints an eye at her and repeats, "Are you?"

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 8:16 AM | Message # 11
Colonel general
Group: Checked
a bell rings announcing the arrivle two new ponies, a dark gray unicorn stallion being pulled inside by a much lighter gray unicorn stallion "come on bro, lighten up live a little"

"don't 'come on' me Zack, you know I difficulty trying new things besides i've heard Oatsican food can leave you in a bad way"

"no way, not this place trust me I eat here all the time." looking over to the others "hey guys, hope you don't mind but I brought my brother Zach along today"

"oh goodie another first 'Social interaction' "

{normally I belive its mexicolt but i'll use your Fanon}

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 8:46 AM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
"Howdy!" Scribbles turns to the new arrivals. "Zack, you know I got to thank you, if you actually showed up on time every now and then I would look terrible!" He laughs and beckons to a couple of chairs.

"I was just asking Broadway Bound about revenge stories. Name's Scribbles, by the way." This last he directs to Zack's brother.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 5:53 AM | Message # 13
Colonel general
"charmed, Zach Marcus North star of the Night guard" he said still nervious as he caught a burrito Zack threw at him.

"quit being so formal and eat." Zack said though a mouth-full of burrito, "I got some revenge just last week, I caught a prick in a one sided spar" a sinister grin on his face.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 6:44 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
"OK... So assuming that your not just a raving lunatic, I am guessing this pony did something to piss you off? What was it?" Scribbles asks, clearly curious.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-13, 12:59 PM | Message # 15
Colonel general
"he is one of those 'I'm sooo much better than everyponyelse' types, he tried to demand May 'bed' him." Zack said with a venomous tone right before he tore into another burrito, the lettuce giving off a satisfying crunch.

Zach lends in on Scribbles "normally Zacks very good natured, but abuse other ponies or small animals and you'll likely not the next sunrise."

Zack looks around to the solem looks "whats the long faces" to which Zack brow rose and fell alternately.

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz