MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
All of the OCs have Tacos
runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 3:28 AM | Message # 106
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Broadway pouted and snapped her feathers. "Darn, that guy was cool." she looked at the ponies at the table. "I mean, sure he was evil, but he was cool"

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 8:43 PM | Message # 107
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"He was a psychopath! I mean, Zack was acting like a psychopath! I mean..." Scribbles slams his face into the table. "GAH! This is all making my brain hurt!"

runforever101Date: Monday, 2013-04-29, 3:57 AM | Message # 108
Lieutenant colonel
"We're all psychopaths!" she laughed.

WhiteSkyDate: Monday, 2013-04-29, 8:31 PM | Message # 109
Sergeant
Dawn was walking down the street as he sees some of his friends sitting on a taco stand.
"Hey." he calls out to them.
"What are you doing at a taco stand on this sunny weather?" the unicorn giggles as he walks towards them with his bag on his back.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 1:25 AM | Message # 110
Generalissimo
"Getting an increasingly horrible migraine." Scribbles calls back, but his mouth twists up into a lopsided grin as he kicks out a chair. "Take a set, grab a taco and tell me where you have been! I have not seen you in days!"

WhiteSkyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 2:23 AM | Message # 111
Sergeant
"Well," Dawn sits himself to the other ponies on the table.
"I was taking a trip to the Crystal Empire, because I have to write about the Equestria Games for Ponyville. I'm normally not much of a sport pony, but it was really an exciting game. The Crystal Empire won close to Los Pegasus. I guess Shining Armors guard training payed off." he giggled as he took a single taco and eats it.
"And I never thought I could get an interview with him for the newspaper. He's a really nice pony to talk to."

runforever101Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 4:05 AM | Message # 112
Lieutenant colonel
"Wow! I've always wanted to see the Equestrian Games!"

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 7:49 PM | Message # 113
Generalissimo
"Ya, tell me about it! Thous ticks sell like... like..." Scribbles rubs his chin in thought. "Well like something, but I was never very good a sales assessment so I could not tell you what, apart from thous tickets would be a definite seller..."

WhiteSkyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-30, 8:21 PM | Message # 114
Sergeant
"You're right Scribbles." Dawn giggles as he eats another taco, "I luckily got a ticket from The Ponyville Press, who you know I'm working for. I showed them the story and they seem to like it. Tomorrow it should be printed out so you can read it." after he eats another one he got curious. "How long have you been sitting here, because I just finished my work for today."

runforever101Date: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:12 AM | Message # 115
Lieutenant colonel
Broadway shrugged. "We started with 100 tacos and now we have..." she looked at the tacos. "68"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 6:39 AM | Message # 116
Generalissimo
"Ya, its weird... We can't have been talking for more then an couple of hours, but it feels like we have been talking for ages!"

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 4:27 AM | Message # 117
Colonel general
Group: Checked
Zack wiped his eyes and brightens up "Names Zack Marcus, say did you see my marefriend she was on the Canterlot team in fencing she's an earth pony with a burgundy coat and a lavender mane with pink highlights, her names Merry Heart" Zack looks at his right foreleg and his eyes take on a sullen look once more

WhiteSkyDate: Thursday, 2013-05-02, 11:57 AM | Message # 118
Sergeant
"I'm Dawn." he respons smiling. "And no, I haven't seen her. I wasn't in Canterlot by that time." he eats another taco, because he started to like them. "Why? Did something happen to her?" he asks slightly concerned, because he doesn't know her that well, what Zack seems to do.

Message edited by WhiteSky - Thursday, 2013-05-02, 11:57 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2013-05-04, 11:58 PM | Message # 119
Generalissimo
Scribbles looked uncomfortable as he looked away from Zack and Dawn.

runforever101Date: Sunday, 2013-05-05, 4:46 AM | Message # 120
Lieutenant colonel
"Whats wrong, buddy?" asked Zbroadway noticing Scribbles.

Forum » Roleplay » Random » All of the OCs have Tacos (Come one come all! The OCs are having Tacos!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz