MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 0:48 AM | Message # 136
Colonel general
Group: Checked
I hope everyone slows during the week. cause I have to work.

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 4:41 AM | Message # 137
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Ah Well I see now everything makes sense. Just be careful what you ask for Duhad. Every time you post I get like 6 different leads. Also Dr. G isn't Kevorkian or anything he is a bit of a realist though.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:11 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:30 AM | Message # 138
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
To be fair, the stuff with Rarity is less of a personal preference thing and more of a characterization thing. If you read Pony Dead or even more so in Colgate vs The Army of Darkness, you might start getting an idea for how I write Colgate. Here is a hint, I like her partly because I writer as something of a huge fuck up.[1] : P 

Though I will say, I LOVE having a group comprised of people with different out looks and moral compasses.

Footnotes
1. Hint read Pony Dead and Colgate vs Army of Darkness, plug plug hint... ; P

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:46 AM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 6:04 AM | Message # 139
Lieutenant general
Oh Let the shipping begin lmao. I actually approve of this lamo although now I feel compelled to respond (good kind of compelled). I also nearly fell over reading that last post.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 8:20 AM | Message # 140
Generalissimo
*snort* Glade to hear you enjoyed it and that its inspiring you with new, possibly terrible ideas.   X P

Speaking of terrible ideas, you should still read Pony Dead and Colgate vs Army of Darkness!
Wait... I should probably rephrase that.

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 8:20 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 1:40 PM | Message # 141
Colonel
Just FYI I'm sure most of you know nicotine is the stimulant that makes people addicted to smoking and can be found in the nightshade family of plants  blahblah

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 5:58 PM | Message # 142
Major general
So Cameron's cousin is a guy named Greg who constantly smokes weed...  :help:

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 7:32 PM | Message # 143
Generalissimo
Nice new picture. Also, oh wonderful! I didn't know that nicotine was found in these plants, so that's fun. We don't just get junkies, but super addicted junkies! Woot!

Also Zombiecam, why? Why must you make this story cannon with Living the Dream? WHY!?!

Message edited by Duhad - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 7:47 PM

GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 7:49 PM | Message # 144
Lieutenant general
It's Living the Dream All over!  :o

timeknight24Date: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 8:14 PM | Message # 145
Major general
Toot! Toot! All aboard! The SS Colgarity is about to set sail!

Now all I can think of is Colgate screaming at Rarity's ass a la the Gangnam Style music video.

Message edited by timeknight24 - Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 10:13 PM

JohnnyDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 8:58 PM | Message # 146
Lieutenant
So to recap; Cameron and Travis are becoming the next Walter and Jesse. while Rarity and Colgate OTP. Man this story just keeps getting better! : D

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-08-12, 9:26 PM | Message # 147
Generalissimo
And to think I ever doubted any of you! I swear, my original plan was for Mac to die to the hunters and then to sorta guild the game by playing NPCs and coming up with problems to deal with, while Colgate would largely just be there as a GM mouth piece for me and sorta of a plot devise with the whole cure thing. I ditched that plan pretty quickly when I found out that A. More then two people where going to be in the RP, so there could be inter character stuff between a decent sized cast and B. That you are all really fantastic at this whole RP business! I set up like two goals to give people something to do and from there everything has just grown organically from how everyone has played there characters!

So your all grate, the story has been much better for it and I even got to develop Mac and Colgate into real characters because I learned to trust you all without the hand of god guiding everything! : D

Round of applause you guys!

SmalokiDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 0:09 AM | Message # 148
Private
Wait... you're actually linking this to Living the Dream, Zombiecam? Are you aware of the possible consequences? In this RP, our universe and the MLP universe are connected - that means that any character from the MLP universe can show up in the story... and if you make Living the Dream canon, you make the characters from Living the Dream canon - characters which all (supposedly) reside in the MLP universe.
If you continue down this path, anyone of us could make Girokon himself appear in this RP!
The horror! The horror!!
(with two exclamation marks; do you remember the last time I used two exclamation marks?
...ME NEITHER!)

Also, Rarity+Colgate OTP. I love it. ^^

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 4:42 AM | Message # 149
Colonel
Well, technically I have saved us haven't I? Because... *Ahem* Greg, Lance, etc. die when, in their minds, the world is destroyed. Perhaps if it were the same world that we currently live in... the same world that had 70% of the total population die... then when Greg etc. were teleported to another world, a world without zombies, perhaps a timeline other then our own was created by god to house them.

See what I just did there? That's called writing out your ass

Just a quick note about something I said earlier, I was torrenting The Count Of Monte Cristo movie because none of the movie rental stores have it in my area.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-08-13, 5:01 AM | Message # 150
Generalissimo
That... makes to much sense.

Also, ya that's fine dude.

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz