MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC
DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 1:46 AM | Message # 106
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Zombiecam can fill you in on anything he wants you to know, but as far a I am concerned, go nuts! I mean, I would prefer if you took a little time to make sure you know HOW the drug would mess you up, but that aside I got no problem with your character getting lifted.

SmalokiDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 2:57 AM | Message # 107
Private
Group: Users
So... um, hi?

I'm Smaloki/Girokon and I'm new to this; Duhad has introduced me to this forum and I thought I'll just try it out!

I'm not a native speaker, so besides misspelling words (which shouldn't stand out too much since it's pretty common on the Internet) I'll probably make some weird grammatical mistakes (which will stand out quite a bit and make you wonder whether I went insane mid-sentence)... just so you know. If I write nonsense, point it out and I'll fix it ^^

I read the first few pages of the actual RP thread, until Duhad made me realise that it's okay if I just jump in without really knowing what has happened so far since my character will be new to the story anyway.
So... I have read most (all?) character introductions, but I don't really know what happened after you guys gathered at the cabin. I'll read the posts on the last page and then try and jump in. My character's lack of knowing what's going on will be pretty genuine.

I think that's about it... now I'll just pick a pony and get started, I guess.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:07 AM | Message # 108
Lieutenant general
Welcome! With a Name like Girocon what could go wrong? Don't worry we are nice people.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:10 AM | Message # 109
Generalissimo
And I think there is attest one other German native speaker in the group already and I know that there is attest one other none English native, so you should be OK. Plus my spelling and grammar are shit and they have all been very patient with me, so you should be OK. : P

Message edited by Duhad - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:10 AM

SmalokiDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:31 AM | Message # 110
Private
Thanks ^^

Sorry it took me a while to respond, I'm having some issues with my Internet connection right know - there's a strong thunderstorm going on here, and my Internet is based on a wireless connection (I live in a rural area; it's pretty fast and fairly cheap, but a bit unreliable depending on the weather).

If I don't submit my post to the other thread within the next ~ 20 minutes, it's because I have lost my connection again and have given up for tonight (it's 1:27 am for me). If that does happen, I'll try again tomorrow.

Message edited by Smaloki - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:31 AM

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 3:51 AM | Message # 111
Generalissimo
No worries man. Take your time and prioritize getting a good nights sleep. : )

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 9:00 AM | Message # 112
Lieutenant general
Speaking of Kickass why didn't I pick Girocon as my Pony Character he is so realistic down to earth and a champion for women's rights. Who wouldn't want a pony like him as a sidekick!

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 9:30 AM | Message # 113
Generalissimo
God you are so right! Screw best mane 6 pony, we Girokon! He can use his red and black "Shadow Rainbow" to fight the zombies! Hey and we can replace all the other ponies with the cast of Living the Dream! And while we are at it, why not just add in the dad from My Little Dashie: Love Never Dies with his arsenal of guns and drug empire and-
*Herrk*
Oh god... I think saying something that stupid just made me throw up most of my blood. I think I need to lay down for a second...

SmalokiDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 9:42 PM | Message # 114
Private
Any character from both Living the Dream and My Little Dashie: Love Never Dies pales in comparison to Grand Ruler Celesto from Starfleet Magic (http://www.deviantart.com/art/MBPSFM-Grand-Ruler-Celesto-431793989).

I actually thought about taking Girokon as my companion, but then I realised that
1) he's not a canon character
2) he's kind of overpowered (despite kickass222yourmom's claims that he's not a Mary Sue); and when I say "kind of", I mean "utterly"

It would've been hilarious though... and it would've provided us with a chance to let him die in a zombie apocalypse.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 9:49 PM | Message # 115
Generalissimo
That last bit IS tempting... Grand Ruler though is just... ew. I mean even aside from him being the worst merry sue ever, he is also created by one of the most insane people I have ever talked to. That shit still gives me nightmares...

ZackMarcusDate: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 11:45 PM | Message # 116
Colonel general
Group: Checked
wow that sounds like some thing I need to hear

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2014-08-09, 11:50 PM | Message # 117
Lieutenant general
Right how could I forget Grand Ruler Celesto founder of the phrase "Hey Hey LBJ How many Kids Did you Kill Today?" lol.

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 4:37 AM | Message # 118
Colonel
Firstly - ... I was away for not even a day... where do you all live!?! In some sort of infinitely loop point in time?!? Or did I fall into a coma after tripping down the stairs

Secondly - I like the idea of Girokon being attacked by zombies then talking his way out of it, but Cody would be better I reckon

Thirdly - Basically the drug has been known to cause people to become 'zombie slaves' where they can't think for themselves and do someone else's bidding, the only evidence of this is some voodoo peoples journal describing the plant in there journals or something but it doesn't seem to do that any more so take that as you will. Also it's more dangerous properties only show when in high concentration or when you're pregnant. Finally its essentially LSD with asthma suppresents

Fourthly - I bid you welcom Smaloki, please take a seat make yourself comfortable you'll be here for awhile

Fifth - I will attempt to join your streams in future Duhad

Message edited by TheZombiecam - Sunday, 2014-08-10, 4:37 AM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 5:33 AM | Message # 119
Generalissimo
ZackMarcus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7nNh2TOGvs
That should more or less fill you in.

GMoney24: Oh man, right!?

TheZombiecam:
1. Yes.

2. Oh crape, your right and I hate for for it!

3. ...fun!

4. Seconded!

5. Thanks man! : )

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-08-10, 10:03 PM | Message # 120
Colonel general
Group: Checked
my Classes pull heavy inspiration from Final Fantasy XIV(14) A Realm Reborn.

just FYI.

Forum » Other stuff » Offtopic General Discussion » Dawn of the Pony Dead OOC (A thread of out of character talk from the DotPD Thread)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz