MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-12-16, 9:21 PM | Message # 391
Colonel general
Group: Checked
{I'll let you explore for a bit before the next Event}

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-18, 3:07 AM | Message # 392
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
As the guards hurriedly take care of things around the town in preparation for Luminous next attack Bottle Rocket and Spell Weaver find a quite bench in the park too sit together. For awhile they sit in comfortable silence before Spell Weaver asks, "Bottle Rocket?"

Bottle turned his head towered Spell Weaver, starring through her. "Yes?"

Spell Weaver gave him a concurred look and asked, "Are you sure you are feeling ready to face Luminous aging?"

Bottle Rocket's smile faded slightly and for a moment Spell Weaver was afraid that she had touched a nerve, but then he shock his head and smiled. "Certainly not alone, but he has used his best tricks to try and drive us apart and failed, by now I think we have his number as a group." Spell Weaver frowned, but before she could rephrase her question Bottle Rocket continued. "I also know that's not what you are talking about."

Bottle Rocket turned his face up to bask in the warmth of the sun as he had when he had first escaped the dream. "You think that I will get hurt if I try and fight him blind. You think I am going to be more of a hindrance then a help."

"I did't say that!" Spell Weaver snapped, her temper flaring.

"Peace!" Bottle Rocket said holding out a warding hoof. "I know you would never say something like that, but lets face it, you WHERE thinking it and your not wrong." He looked up at the sun aging and frowned. "We both know that as far as being foot solider go's, blindness is a career endear. Not that I think I would be pushing for more action after this anyway."

Spell Weaver nodded. While she did not want to admit it, the fighting and death had weighed on her, a burden on her soul that grew heavier with each battle. Ponies where, on the whole, not born to fight and kill. Thous that could handle the strain, like there CO, went on to lives of glory and high adventure, but for most it was a strain that could kill as effectively as a blade. If they survived this, she had hopped to convince Bottle to join her in retiring there active commotions and work out there remaining competitions together on a less active post or even a bureaucratic assignment.

"But until we finish him, we are in this together. Besides, after someone has been in your head... you have a bit of a knack for knowing where he is, so for this last little show down, I think we will be just fine."

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-18, 5:19 AM | Message # 393
Colonel general
{good build}

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJD6iaKQJ8 )
the town was lit by a pillar of pale white light from the peak of mount Canterlot as a several voices rang out into the night.

"Eureka"
"Success"
"too cool"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-18, 9:37 PM | Message # 394
Generalissimo
"That sounds-" Bottle began hopping off the bench.

"Like something we should be cheeking on." Spell Weaver finished guiding him in the direction of the light. "Lets go!"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2013-12-20, 5:27 AM | Message # 395
Colonel general
the library was in disarray, Princess Twilight was flying around looking though book after book and tossing them to the floor much to chargin of Spike who huffed a small cloud of smoke at the princess as she said"no, no, no, ugh where is it"

"ah, there you two are we's startin' ta get worried" Applejack and the other of Twilight's friends looked at Rocket and Weaver

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2013-12-24, 3:04 PM

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2013-12-22, 0:29 AM | Message # 396
Generalissimo
"What's the hay is going on over here?" Spell Weaver asked, looking around in concern. "We heard an explosion!"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2013-12-23, 2:25 PM | Message # 397
Colonel general
"we're not quite sure our selves," Applejack said with a frown "but whatever it was it's Twilight here in a tizzy"

"maybe it was the writer trying to create some expostion before giving the heroes some new gear!" Pinkie said with a wide grin while the others looked at her with eyes full eyes full of skepticism and confusion

"Pinks I swear you get loopier everyday"

DuhadDate: Monday, 2013-12-23, 7:34 PM | Message # 398
Generalissimo
Spell Weaver and Bottle Rocket looked confused, but decided to not comment.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-24, 3:54 PM | Message # 399
Colonel general
"for now let's focus on the matter at hoof, the pillar of light" May stated

"what? why are you worried about that?" Twilight asks looking away for her books

"Twi, isn't that what your searching for?" Rainbow asked her brow raised in confusion

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtgbv8iG4g )

"heavens no, I know what that was." she said going back to her books, search was now far less frantic

"well, what was it? if you don't mind" Fluttershy asked

"you'll find out in just a moment"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Saturday, 2013-12-28, 3:20 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-24, 9:51 PM | Message # 400
Generalissimo
"Well that's helpful." Spell Weaver said dryly.

Bottle Rocket leaned towered Rarity and whispered. "Wait so there is a pillar of light too? I thought we where worried about the explosion."

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2013-12-26, 2:47 AM | Message # 401
Colonel general
{where did you get Explosion from?}

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2013-12-26, 8:43 PM | Message # 402
Generalissimo
*Ah, for some reason I thought there was a boom. Let me change that.*

Bottle Rocket leaned towered Rarity and whispered. "Wait so there is a pillar of light too? I thought we where worried about the shouting."

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-01-03, 12:45 PM | Message # 403
Colonel general
{I'm going to asume you have Bottle whispering to FlutterShy now and continue}

"more or less, it did come from the same direction as the pillar of light, oh I'm sorry if that was too gruff" Fluttershy answered and began hiding behind her mane

"ya know now that I think about it the voices did sound familiar"

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2014-01-04, 8:17 PM | Message # 404
Generalissimo
Bottle Rocket looks a little awkward at Fluttershy's response. "Ah sorry... Yellow Pegasuses, It's alright."

Spell Weaver looked at the other ponies. "Do we need to find whoever created that light show."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-01-05, 4:21 AM | Message # 405
Colonel general
"no need to wonder, you will find out 'if I'm right' in three.... two.... one." Twilight counted then pointed to where a Knight Chess piece statue/reading table used to be.

for a bit the only thing there was a speck of black, but soon that speck eprupted into a hole in space that three hooded ponies walked out of, two with horns, one taller than the other two.

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz