MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Training the Guard.
DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-01-05, 7:49 AM | Message # 406
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Sweet Cesltia!" Spell Weaver gasped, backing up and preparing a spell without thinking.

Bottle Rocket flared his wings, knocking a few books to the ground as he turned to face the door. "Who go's there!" He demanded.

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-01-05, 8:48 AM | Message # 407
Colonel general
Group: Checked
"at ease" the tall hooded pony said lowering it's hood to reveal Princess Luna "I am sorry for the scare, but the cloaks are necessary when passing though the realm of shadows so as to prevant corruption" she said as the other two lowered their hoods while she levitated six color coded chests. the other unicorn was Rarity and the last was a brown teen colt with brown eyes and a red and white ball cap on a two tone orange mane.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2014-01-05, 9:57 PM | Message # 408
Generalissimo
"Princess." Spell Weaver said, taking a knee. Bottle, having re orientated himself to face the new voice also bowed.

ZackMarcusDate: Thursday, 2014-01-09, 1:33 PM | Message # 409
Colonel general
"I thought I said at ease"

"ugh" The brown colt put a hoof to his mouth for a moment "can I go home now miss Rarity?"

"not just yet dear," Rarity stepped forward and flipped her mane "we're glad all six of you are here, I would like to introduce my sister's coltfriend Botton Mash" she said holding her hoof towards the queasy teen "he has assisted Princess Luna and Myself in making these" she gestures to the six chests

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-01-10, 2:36 AM | Message # 410
Generalissimo
"What are they?" Spell Weaver asked, looking at them.

ZackMarcusDate: Wednesday, 2014-01-15, 10:51 PM | Message # 411
Colonel general
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abDCsQrDLTE )

"your kidding right?" Mash looked around at the stares "I thought you lot were Adventurers, How do you not know about good old fasioned Treasure chests." he said patting the chest next to him

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2014-01-15, 11:10 PM | Message # 412
Generalissimo
"Well for one thing, we are not adventures, where guards." Spell Weaver pointed out growing irritable. "And for another thing, I could use a nice simple explanation without the contention."

Bottle Rocket smiled nervously. "Its been a kinda rough couple of days kid, mind just giving us the cliff notes?"

ZackMarcusDate: Friday, 2014-01-31, 11:52 AM | Message # 413
Colonel general
"as you wish" Rarity said as a light blue aura covers the latches of the chests undoing them and levitating six shoulderplates, each one clearly modeled after one of the animus one looked like it was made stone the top tapered off to a rounded point, the next was a dark almost black blue with purple and green trim that was made to look like flames, the next was mostly blue and had rounded curves as well as what looked like bubbles adorning the surface. the last three were far brighter in color one was a bright red and yellow as fire was clearly the inspiration, the next bright yellow, sharp and pointy clearly a lightning motif, the last was white and gold made to look like a star.

"cool, but is there any thing special about them?"

"I'm sorry your highness, I think all of this has gone to his head"

"it's alright, in fact he is correct. Sir Mash would you like to show them"

"oh yea," the colt leaps forward and looks over the six ponies before looking over the plates and grabing the black one he turns to Thrill "ok drop it"

"what?" "your disguse, drop it."

after some hesitation he nods and bursts into green flame revealing his changeling form "happy, you can scream now"

"cooool" was all that Mash said as he went about equipping Thrill with the plate.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2014-01-31, 11:21 PM | Message # 414
Generalissimo
"Is it wrong that I want to hit that kid?" Spell Weaver muttered to Bottle Rocket.

"Ya, just a bit wrong." Bottle snickered. "I just need to keep in mind that I can't leave you alone with children for more then 30 seconds is all."

ZackMarcusDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 11:28 PM | Message # 415
Colonel general
"ok now do this" Mash said phantomiming a motion of using his right hoof to tap the foward part of his left shoulder

after some confusion and a shake of his head Thrill followed the motion and ended up hitting a small button on the front of the plate causing a burst of purple light

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eZnt1F8bnA )
when the light faded a suit of black and green flame-like armor stood where Thrill was only a moment ago, the armor wobbled and Thrill's voice could be heard from it groaning

"I call it 'Guardian Arms'" Rarity proclaimed with pride and a flourish of her hair

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 4:17 AM | Message # 416
Generalissimo
"Sweet princess! What in Celestia's name did you do?" Spell Weaver looks horrified at the living fire pony. "Thrill are you alright in there?"

"Context?"

"He's on fire!"

"WHAT?" Bottle Rocket steps back. "Why would you make contestable armor!?"

ZackMarcusDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 9:44 AM | Message # 417
Colonel general
"dear girl, I do believe you need your eyes checked" Rarity said stepping forward and putting her hoof on Thrill's armored shoulder "Thrill, darling, I know the first time making the Arms appear can be jarring but you may need to right your self quickly," she spares a glance at the group "your friends are worried"

after another moment of groaning the armors helm shakes "whoa, I couldn't up from down for a bit" Thrill's voice came from the armor's helm with a sight metalic ring to it

"see complety fine" Rarity said "I went with a flame motif after his own Dark Flame power. the green accent was Luna's Idea, 'Racial pride' wasn't it?" to which Luna nodded

DuhadDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 7:20 PM | Message # 418
Generalissimo
"How did you even make these things?" Bottle Rocket looks confused. "I thought you where a seamstress, not an armor or an enchanter?"

"Well its not like this would be the weirdest thing we have seen this week, but..." Spell Weaver grumbled.

ZackMarcusDate: Tuesday, 2014-02-18, 8:11 AM | Message # 419
Colonel general
"oh no, I didn't actually 'make' the armor, Luna did" Rarity waves off to Luna

"Indeed, it was I who made these works of art using designs from Lady Rarity and the young Button Mash" Luna praise was met with a blush from Rarity and look of suprise from Mash "and the magic is an old spell used in the Guild to allow freedom of movement when needed but protection when required called Guardian Call"

Message edited by ZackMarcus - Tuesday, 2014-02-18, 8:11 AM

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2014-02-18, 9:32 PM | Message # 420
Generalissimo
"I see, but why give us armor when you are hear to help? With you, your sister, the elements of harmony and the veteran forces you have at your call, why arm us?" Spell Weaver waves to her companions. "We have been running around trying to save the world because nopony was there who could help, but that's not the case anymore! Why not call in everything you have and end this once and for all instead of throwing a group of battered and beaten rookies at the problem with new armor?"

Forum » Roleplay » Adventure » Training the Guard. (Royal Guard prospects beware, we will run you ragged)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz